my last cross friendfinishes____four___friend.填什么介词

i want to give some flowers _____ her填什么介词
i want to give some flowers _____ her填什么介词
09-09-17 &匿名提问
应该填介词:to
请登录后再发表评论!
They give their teacher some flowers They would like a cup of coffee.We're going  to tomorrow morning.He will have a party next Sunday
请登录后再发表评论!The party starts ____ 9:00 and finishes ______ midnight .(填介词)_百度作业帮
The party starts ____ 9:00 and finishes ______ midnight .(填介词)
The party starts ____ 9:00 and finishes ______ midnight .(填介词)
The lion dances from 9:00 to10:30 我等着你采纳哟,The lion dance from 9:00 to 10:30.)my friend likes trying 【 】 new idea,填什么介词_百度作业帮
my friend likes trying 【 】 new idea,填什么介词
my friend likes trying 【 】 new idea,填什么介词
为什么是on
try on sth
on希望我的回答能对你有帮助,^_^
try on sth. 固定搭配帮帮忙,寒假马上过去了,急啊填入介词Look___Tom's picture ________three minutes____I help my mother in the house.We play football______Friday afternoon.My best friend Mike is very ___.Millie is very tall, but Sandy is ___In the last _百度作业帮
帮帮忙,寒假马上过去了,急啊填入介词Look___Tom's picture ________three minutes____I help my mother in the house.We play football______Friday afternoon.My best friend Mike is very ___.Millie is very tall, but Sandy is ___In the last
帮帮忙,寒假马上过去了,急啊填入介词Look___Tom's picture ________three minutes____I help my mother in the house.We play football______Friday afternoon.My best friend Mike is very ___.Millie is very tall, but Sandy is ___In the last ___,Jim scored 15 goals in 12 matches.At the weekend,he usually plays computer games for half an_____.Please say that ___.All of them can _____very fast.MY grandparents often watch TV ____supper.Classes_____at eight o'clock
for\on?short\hour?\afterbegin关于英语的问题!用适当的介词或副词填空We usually decorate our Christmas tree ------ lights.横线处应该填什么介词或副词?坐等_百度作业帮
关于英语的问题!用适当的介词或副词填空We usually decorate our Christmas tree ------ lights.横线处应该填什么介词或副词?坐等
关于英语的问题!用适当的介词或副词填空We usually decorate our Christmas tree ------ lights.横线处应该填什么介词或副词?坐等
with.句意为,我们通常用彩灯装饰圣诞树.这里with表示伴随~很高兴为你解答,欢迎追问!
(用的意思)
及时采纳能获取 5 财富值哦!满意的话千万不要吝啬你的采纳!谢谢
decorate sth with sth
with,用的意思。
楼上答案不对吧。一般“on light”表示开着灯,而并非用“with”!}

我要回帖

更多关于 last friend 迅雷下载 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信