you are not half as angry mom05as the American whom

这道题怎么做:阅读理解。_百度知道
这道题怎么做:阅读理解。
The conductor looked at him calmly (平静地). He wanted the conductor to ______. "You are not half as angry as the American whom I
put off the train at Dijon. That afternoon he was very tired and wanted to sleep, "I'll probably protest (抗议) loudly when y&nbsp.
1. One day he was going to Dijon by train. He asked the conductor to wake him up
when they arrived in Dijon. heavy
3. Y&nbsp?    &nbsp。
&nbsp. Mark Twain was very ______ when he got on the train.   
A. No. Later," he said. Which of the following statements is right. sleep
D, was travelling in France.  
A, wanted to go to Dijon. singer
B. wake him up at Dijon
D. Frenchman
2. When Mark Twain found he was in Paris. —Did the conductor forget his promise. Mark T&nbsp. writer
D; —______;&nbsp, when he woke up. He ran up to the conductor and began to shout at him, he did    C. happy
B. Mark Twain woke his friend up. carry him off the train    C?   
A. There was only one A&nbsp. I think so
5, just keep pushing me. Mark Twain is a famous ______;&nbsp, he became very angry. conductor
C, he didn"t
B;&nbsp.    B, another American.
D. "But do Mark Twain, it was nighttime and the train was already
in Paris. wake him up at Paris
B."I haven't been so angry in all my life. No.   
A. wake him and another American up
4. He realized at once that the conductor had forgotten to wake him up at Dijon. tired
阅读理解," Mark Twain
&nbsp. He explained that he was a very heavy sleeper.His friend was very angry."    & Then Mark Twain went to sleep," he said to the conductor.    C.   
A, but he woke up the wrong American D;&&nbsp. He was very angry, the famous A&nbsp
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
其他类似问题
122人觉得有用
阅读理解的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁精品:新概念第一册测试题 新概念第二册测试题 八下数学期中测试题 八年级分式测试..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
八册上测试题Units3
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。 Mark Twain, the famous American writer, was trave..
阅读理解。
&&&&& Mark Twain, the famous American writer, was travelling in France. One day he was going to Dijonby train. That afternoon he was very tired and wanted to sleep. He asked the conductor to wake him up when they arrived in Dijon. He explained that he was a very heavy sleeper, "I'll probably protest (抗议)loudly when you try to wake me up," he said to the conductor. "But do not take any notice, just keeppushing me."   &&&&&& Then Mark Twain went to sleep. Later, when he woke up, it was nighttime and the train was already in Paris. He realized at once that the conductor had forgotten to wake him up at Dijon. He was very angry.He ran up to the conductor and began to shout at him."I haven't been so angry in all my life," Mark Twain said. The conductor looked at him calmly (平静地). "You are not half as angry as the American whom I put off the train at Dijon," he said.
1. Mark Twain is a famous ______.  
A. singer B. conductor C. writer D. Frenchman
2. Mark Twain was very ______ when he got on the train.   
A. happy B. tired C. sleep D. heavy
3. He wanted the conductor to ______.   
A. wake him up at Paris B. carry him off the train   C. wake him up at Dijon D. wake him and another American up
4. —Did the conductor forget his promise?   &&& —______.   
A. No, he didn"t B. Yes, he did   C. No, but he woke up the wrong AmericanD. I think so
5. Which of the following statements is right?   
A. There was only one American on the train.   B. Mark Twain and his friend, another American, wanted to go to Dijon.   C. Mark Twain woke his friend up.His friend was very angry. D. When Mark Twain found he was in Paris, he became very angry.
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:同步题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。 Mark Twain, the famous American writer, was trave..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。 Mark Twain, the famous American writer, was trave..”考查相似的试题有:
74736131704114143155774106571164705马克吐温在法国&&&Mark&Twain&in&France
(马克 吐温)
Twain, the famous American writer, was traveling in France. Once he
was going by train to Dijon. That afternoon he was very tired and
wanted to sleep. He therefore asked the conductor to wake him up
when they came to Dijon. But first he explained that he was a very
heavy sleeper. “I’ll probably protest loudly when you try to wake
me up,” he said to the conductor. “But do not take any notice, just
put me off the train anyway.”
Mark Twain went to sleep. Later, when he woke up, it was night-time
and the train was in Paris already. He realized at once that the
conductor had forgotten to wake him up at Dijon. He was very angry.
He ran up to the conductor and began to shout at him.” I have never
been so angry in all my life,” Mark Twain said.
conductor looked at him calmly. “You are not half so angry as the
American whom I put off the train at Dijon,” he said.
马克吐温,美国著名的小说家,在法国旅行.
有一次他正坐火车去第戎.那是下午,他困得不行,就想睡一下,于是他找来列车员,叫他车到第戎的时候一定叫醒他.但是首先他告诉列车员他是一个睡眠很重的人."我可能会在你叫醒我的时候大声抗议,"他对列车员说,"但你不要在意,只管把我拉下火车好了."
马克吐温去睡了.后来,等他醒来的时候,已经是夜里了,火车已经到了巴黎.他马上意识到列车员忘记在第戎叫醒他了.他非常生气,跑去找列车员,怒斥他."我这一生还从没这么生气过."马克吐温说.
列车员平静地看着他,"你再生气,也不及那个被我在第戎放下火车的美国人生气的一半."他说.
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。}

我要回帖

更多关于 are you american 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信