谁可以帮我翻译一下这个啊拜托了“ i dodont know whydont ”

有谁的英语好.帮看一下说什么.dont cry,get over it.he's not all my life.he never know what i really want.we've promised,but we can not make it.Shopping for labels shopping for love.Manolo and Louis it s all I m thinking of.I already know w_百度作业帮
有谁的英语好.帮看一下说什么.dont cry,get over it.he's not all my life.he never know what i really want.we've promised,but we can not make it.Shopping for labels shopping for love.Manolo and Louis it s all I m thinking of.I already know w
有谁的英语好.帮看一下说什么.dont cry,get over it.he's not all my life.he never know what i really want.we've promised,but we can not make it.Shopping for labels shopping for love.Manolo and Louis it s all I m thinking of.I already know what my addiction is.I be looking for labels ,I ain t looking for love I shop for purses while I walk out the door.Don t cry buy a bag and then get over it.And I m not concerned with all the politics.It s a lot of men I know I could find another one.What I know is that I m always happy when I walk out the store store.I m guessing Supercalifragi-sexy nothing to be playing with.I love him ,hate him,kiss him.diss him tryna to walk a mile in my kicks.Love s like a runway but which one do I love more.No emotional baggage,just big bags filled with Dior.Love s like a runway,so what s all the fussing for.Let s stop chasing them boys and shop some more.I know I might come off as negative.I be looking for labels ,I ain t looking for love.Relationships are often so hard to tame.A Prada dress has never broken my heart before.And ballin s something that I m fed up with.I mma do the damn thing watch me do the damn thing.Cause I know that my credit card will help me put out the flames.Gucci Fendi Prada purses,purchasing them finer things.Men they come a dime a dozen,just give me them diamond rings.I m into a lot of bling Cadallic Chanel and Coach.Fellas boast but they can t really handle my female approach.Buying things is hard to say.Rocking Christian Audigier Manolo.Polo taking photos in my Cartier.So we can t go all the way.I know you might hate it but I m a shop for labels while them ladies lay and wait for love
说一个女人和她的男朋友或是老公要分开了 她要自己坚强 但行为却又很消极 意思是她还是难以摆脱这样的痛...刘德华一首粤语歌,歌词中有dont you know为何我喝醉?dont you know为谁竟心碎?dont you know为谁眼中有_百度知道
刘德华一首粤语歌,歌词中有dont you know为何我喝醉?dont you know为谁竟心碎?dont you know为谁眼中有
何未复句半段几合唱求歌名
提问者采纳
想&刘德华作曲:巫启贤/刘德华 作词:刘德华 编曲:苏德华
Don't You Know That 谁我喝醉 Don't You Know That 谁竟碎 Don't You Know That 谁眼泪 何未复句
I'm so sorry 情我告退 I'm so sorry 情请归 I'm so sorry 热情却使我累 我今情愿酒醉 情情美 盟盟誓誓我要放弃 仍偶尔亦想起 我
痴想 刻想 想 真 痴 想
Don't You Know That 谁我喝醉 Don't You Know That 谁竟碎 Don't You Know That 谁眼泪 何未复句
Come Back to me Baby Stay With me Come Back to me Baby 我 Come Back to me Baby 再顾忌 共寻找 未忘戏
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
粤语歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁I dont know why i told this to you today,but hope you will not let any person eles knows.谢谢帮我翻译句子_百度作业帮
I dont know why i told this to you today,but hope you will not let any person eles knows.谢谢帮我翻译句子
I dont know why i told this to you today,but hope you will not let any person eles knows.谢谢帮我翻译句子
我不知道为什么我今天告诉你这些,但是希望你不要让其它人知道.}

我要回帖

更多关于 you dont know 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信