what arebob is your unclee?错在哪里

Does your father and your uncle speak loudly?哪错了?_百度作业帮
Does your father and your uncle speak loudly?哪错了?
Does your father and your uncle speak loudly?哪错了?
and改成or因为是在疑问句中tomorrow,are,to,what,you,going,do(?)连词成句 I doetomorrow,are,to,what,you,going,do(?)连词成句 I doesn't like orange juice.It's sour.What's you favourite food?There is a old book in the evening.Where do your uncle come from?每句中有一处_百度作业帮
tomorrow,are,to,what,you,going,do(?)连词成句 I doetomorrow,are,to,what,you,going,do(?)连词成句 I doesn't like orange juice.It's sour.What's you favourite food?There is a old book in the evening.Where do your uncle come from?每句中有一处
tomorrow,are,to,what,you,going,do(?)连词成句 I doetomorrow,are,to,what,you,going,do(?)连词成句 I doesn't like orange juice.It's sour.What's you favourite food?There is a old book in the evening.Where do your uncle come from?每句中有一处错误,请指出并改正.
1 what are you going to do tomorrow?翻译:你明天将要做什么?2 I doesn't like orange juice.It's sour doesn't 改为don't ,doesn't 用于三单,这里不是三单3 What's you favourite food?you改为your,这里要宾格,you是主格4 There is a old book in the evening.a改为an,old 的开头字母是o,元音字母,需要an修饰5 Where do your uncle come from?do改为does,your uncle 是三单,do不是三单以上是所有的回答,
1)don't like2)your3)an old book4)does your uncle
1 What are you going to do tomorrow?2 I
juice.It's
sour. (doesn't -> don't ) 主语是I3 What's
( you-> your
后接名词用形容词性物主代词 ) 4 There
what are you going to do tomorrow
What are you going to do tomorrow?第一句
doesn‘t---------------don't第二句
What’s---------------what are第三句
a oid----------------an old第四句
do--------------does
What are you goingto do tomorrow?
doesn't…………don't,
you…………your,
a…………an,
do…………isare your father and your uncle were good brotherin 1990?这句话错哪了_百度作业帮
are your father and your uncle were good brotherin 1990?这句话错哪了
are your father and your uncle were good brotherin 1990?这句话错哪了
正确答案为:brother用复数,改为 brothers,还把are改为Were,uncle后面的were要去掉.1.Does your uncle has an old car?2.Would you lik1.Does your uncle has an old car?2.Would you like two bag of rice?3.It's very kind of you help him.改错有会的吗?_百度作业帮
1.Does your uncle has an old car?2.Would you lik1.Does your uncle has an old car?2.Would you like two bag of rice?3.It's very kind of you help him.改错有会的吗?
1.Does your uncle has an old car?2.Would you lik1.Does your uncle has an old car?2.Would you like two bag of rice?3.It's very kind of you help him.改错有会的吗?
1.Does your uncle 【has---have】 an old car?2.Would you like two 【bag --bags】of rice?3.It's very kind of you 【添加to】help him.
3it 'very kind of you to help him
第二个是bags 其余跟楼上一样
1.does your uncle have an old car2.would you like to have two bag of rice?3.you are really kind to help him.}

我要回帖

更多关于 what are your dreams 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信