a getwherepartt on my habbit

to find all books by Oswald Chambers.
Send to Email Address
Your Email Address
Post was not sent - check your email addresses!
Email check failed, please try again
Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.
Username or EmailPassword
Remember me
Username or Email& |My habbit is _____A、to listen to the musicB、listening to the music为什么是B? 什么时候用to do 什么时候用doing?拜托了。。这个我一直搞不懂 我感觉怎么有的时候用to do
有的时候就用doing_百度作业帮
My habbit is _____A、to listen to the musicB、listening to the music为什么是B? 什么时候用to do 什么时候用doing?拜托了。。这个我一直搞不懂 我感觉怎么有的时候用to do
有的时候就用doing
My habbit is _____A、to listen to the musicB、listening to the music为什么是B? 什么时候用to do 什么时候用doing?拜托了。。这个我一直搞不懂 我感觉怎么有的时候用to do
有的时候就用doing
to do是不定式,多表目的listening to the music在这当名词使用。Has he read the advertisement which ______ a repart?I'm not sure.A.askingB.asks forC.asked aboutD.to ask forOn hearing the good news,the mother's heart Wes ____ pleasure. A.filled of B.full withC.filled withD.fill with3.How can I ___ well wit_百度作业帮
Has he read the advertisement which ______ a repart?I'm not sure.A.askingB.asks forC.asked aboutD.to ask forOn hearing the good news,the mother's heart Wes ____ pleasure. A.filled of B.full withC.filled withD.fill with3.How can I ___ well wit
Has he read the advertisement which ______ a repart?I'm not sure.A.askingB.asks forC.asked aboutD.to ask forOn hearing the good news,the mother's heart Wes ____ pleasure.&A.filled of&B.full withC.filled withD.fill with3.How can I ___ well with my lessons,Dad?Practice makes prefect.A.work onB.hold onC.get onD.keep on为什么?
1.B,要求,寻求2.C,be filled with 充满3,C get on well with和某人相地处好,固定搭配,相当于get along well with````
Has he read the advertisement which __B____ a repart?I'm not sure.A.askingB.asks forC.asked aboutD.to ask forOn hearing the good news, the mother's heart Was _C___ pleasure.A.filled ofB.full withC.filled withD.fill with
那么这题呢?How can I ___ well with my lessons,Dad?Practice makes prefect.A teacher's job is to.His job is to.Our plan is to.这些be动词后都加动词不定式而为什么My habbit is (dong),..My favourite activity is +doing_百度作业帮
A teacher's job is to.His job is to.Our plan is to.这些be动词后都加动词不定式而为什么My habbit is (dong),..My favourite activity is +doing
A teacher's job is to.His job is to.Our plan is to.这些be动词后都加动词不定式而为什么My habbit is (dong),..My favourite activity is +doing
没有这样的规定的.A teacher's job is teaching=A teacher's job is to teach.也可以倒过来说:Teachinig/To teach is a teacher's job.My habbit is getting up early.=My habbit is to get up early.也都行的.有人说doing是抽象的动作而to do是具体的动作,也就是要发生的动作的.Our plan is to start soon.我的计划是马上出发.(就要发生的)但如果用在这个结构中,其实都差不多的.要注意的就是想知道be doing是进行时,还是be+表语只要把doing跟主语换个位置就行了.如:My work is teaching.=Teaching is my work.He is working就不能换成working is he了.
????to do???????????????????????????????? A teacher??s job is to teach students.
A teacher's job is teaching students.????????????
??????仰??????о??巢????
???????????????????????о??巢?????
???????????????????
????????涨???
介个.......我也不想纠结的呀....我是预备的学生书上是这样的'Qu Yuan's job was to give advice to the king.'然后就...每次做选择题的时候,就有那么一大堆....这怎么办
Qu Yuan's job was to give advice to the king.
=Qu Yuan's job was giving advice to the king.
=Giving advice to the king was Qu Yuan's job.
??????????????
to do表示将要进行的动作doing表示正在进行或经常性的动作
爱好和习惯很显然应是名词,所以用动名词形式,把动词词组变为名词词组,而工作是梦想是强调动作,就用不定式了
没听懂..........可以帮我举个例句吗?英语是个可怕的东西
动名词和不定式作表语的区别:不定式表一次具体的动作,而动名词表周期性重复的动作。 请参考:/question/.html
你出示的句子中肯定是出自阅读文,因为没有后文。一般加to是为了表现后面的内容、地位以及程度。后文中你问的应该是doing。do是个动词原形,但是它本身也是一个动词,而它前面有一个be动词,两个动词是不可能组成结构的,所以这里的doing是做得动名词。还有【最喜欢的】这个单词应该是favorite,貌似你拼错了罢...英语作文:my habbit初一的 60词左右_百度作业帮
英语作文:my habbit初一的 60词左右
英语作文:my habbit初一的 60词左右
第一篇:  Do you have your habbit?My habbit is to read.I like reading.I like to read books about the science and computer.And I like to read newspaper and magzines.I enjoy reading.I think reading is very funny.It can make us learn something.It can make us get more information.It can make us knowledgeable.  Please come to read !I think you can love it!第二篇:  I have a good hobby.I like to read and listen to English when I get up.I like to read English magzines.I like ti watch tv about English.I think English is more interesting than other subjects.Math is very difficult.History is very boring .And chinese is not very good,although I like my Chinese teacher better.I still think English is my best.第三篇:  My hobby is very good.And I think my hobby is good for me .I like to run in the morning.Runing is very tiring ,but you can get good exercise .If you have a good body,you won’t be ill often.I hardly ever have a cold in winter .I think runing helps me.I think everyone has a hobby.But we must keep it.It is important.
Eating habit is a very important part in our lives.A good eating habit make you healthy and strong.This is my eating habit.I like to have some pieces of bread and two eggs for breakfast,it keeps my sp...
作文题目应该是 My Habit 吧!
Different people have his own different habits. Some is good, but some is bad. Here, I just want to tell you my good habit about my studying English.
Learning a language incl...}

我要回帖

更多关于 breaking the habbit 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信