规划求解 英语英语题

英语题目求解_百度知道
英语题目求解
一、用适当的人称代词填空: 1. __________ is my aunt. We often visit __________. 2. China is a developing country. _________ lies in the east of Asia. 3. Professor Wang sets ________ a good example. We must learn from ________. 4. What day is __________ today?
— __________ is Thursday. 5. How far is the thunder ?
— __________ is three kilometers away. 6. I own a blue bike. The red one doesn’t belong to __________. 7. These new houses are so nice. __________ are very expensive. 8. __________ say that those old houses will be rebuilt. 9. Is __________ the milkman at the door?
— Yes, that’s __________. 10. The fishermen caught a lot of fish, didn’t __________? 11. Ling Ling is a girl. ____ studies in a primary school. Her brother lives with
and helps ____ to prepare the lessons. 12. The ship is lying at anchor (停泊) . ____ comes from Shanghai. 13. This photo of your mother is very much like her. I like ____. 14. Mike is my classmate. ____ is good at physics . 15. Kate wants a glass of milk. Will you pass it to ____ ? 16. What’s the weather like today ? ____ is cloudy. 三、用适当的人称代词和物主代词填空
A. 从括号内选择正确的代词填空
1. Your football clothes are on the desk.
Please put _________(they,them,their,theirs) away.
2. (We,Us,Our,Ours)_________ English teacher is Mrs. Green.
We all like _________(she,her,hers).
3. (I,Me,My,Mine)_________ can’t get my kite.
Could you help _________(I,me,my,mine)?
4. Tom can’t get down from the tree.
Can you help _________(he,him,his)?
5. Her kite is broken. Can _________(you,your,yours) mend it?
6. We can’t find our bikes.
Can you help _________(we,us,our,ours)?
7. These are _________(he,him,his) planes.
The white ones are _________(I,me,mine).
B. 填入正确的人称代词和物主代词
1. This isn’t her knife. _________ is green.
2. These are your books,Kate. Put __________ in the desk,please.
3. You must look after ________ things.
4. Wei Fang,is that ________ ruler? Yes,it’s.
5. They want a football. Give __________ the green one,please.
6. It’s Lin Tao’s bag. Give ________ to __________.
7. Is this pencil-box Li Lei’s? No,___________ is very new.
8. This box is too heavy. I can’t carry _________.
Don’t worry,Let __________ help __________.
提问者采纳
一.1.She ,her2.It(She)中国若作为祖国母亲说,可用She3.us,it4.it,It5.It6.me7.They8.They9.it,it10.they11.she,her,her12.It13.it14.He15.her16.ItA.1.them2.Our,her3.I,me4.him5.you6.us7.his,mineB1.It2.them3.these4.your5.them6.it,him7.mine8.it,me,you
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
一、1.She, her2.It3.us, him/her4.it, It5.It6.me7.They8.They9.it, him10.they11.she, her, her12.It13.it14.He15.her16.It三、A.1.them2.Our, her3.I, me4.him5.you6.us7.his, mineB.1.Hers2.them3.your4.your5.them6.it, him/her7.His/Hers8.it, me, you
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语题 求解 快 啊_百度知道
英语题 求解 快 啊
I left the library after I finished reading themagazine.(改写句子,句意不变)
leave the library
I finished reading the magazine.2. We spent halfa day getting to the top of themountain(改写句子,句意不变)
us half a day to
.the top of the mountain.3.步行上班或上学对身体好。
It isgood for health to go to work or school ____ ___
4.学生们被告知因为雾霾天要呆在室内。
The students are told to stay indoors______
the hazy weather.5.人们针对为什么我们没能制作出像&来自星星的你&这么流行的电视剧产生争论。
Peopledebate why we haven't made TrV plays________popular
“My Love from the Star&6.OK是世界上使用最多的词,但是很多人不知道它的来源。
The term OK
the most frequently
in the world, but most
people don't know where it
提问者采纳
为你解答。1、I left the library after I finished reading themagazine.(改写句子,句意不变)
I (didn't) leave the library (until) I finished reading the magazine.2. We spent halfa day getting to the top of themountain(改写句子,句意不变)
It (took) us half a day to (get) the top of the mountain.3. 步行上班或上学对身体好。
It isgood for health to go to work or school (on foot).
4. 学生们被告知因为雾霾天要呆在室内。
The students are told to stay indoors (because of) the hazy weather.5. 人们针对为什么我们没能制作出像&来自星星的你&这么流行的电视剧产生争论。
People debate why we haven't made TV plays (so) popular (as) “My Love from the Star&.6. OK是世界上使用最多的词,但是很多人不知道它的来源。
The term OK (is) the most frequently (used) in the world, but most
people don't know where it (comes from).
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
didn't &untiltook &reachon footbecause ofas & as& 6.The term OK is the most frequently used &in the world,but most people don't know where it &stems from
didn’t& untiltook& reachon footbecause ofas& asis& used& comes& from
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求解英语题_百度知道
求解英语题
1.—Do you think he will do me a favor ?
—As far as I know, he is the last one to help others. He _____ be
prepared to give you a hand, though.A. might
说原因,详细
提问者采纳
答案:A分析:本题考查情态动词推测性用法。 根据he is the last one to help others.(他是最不可能帮助别人的人),既然如此,那么“帮助你”的可能性也就最小了。情态动词表推测的时候可能性从大到小依次为:must, should,might。而can表示推测的时候暗含“总是对的,或逻辑上讲非常有可能。”
比如:”Cycling in town can be dangerous.”故答案为A
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
A由于前文说:他基本不会帮助他人(the last one),而且最后又有though故选A 可能,且可能性较小
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语语法小题求解!The historian argued that we ought to learn more about the process by which individuals like Sam Houston were identified by others as leaders.请问这句话中by which 是什么结构?我看不懂.为什么要用by?另外这_百度作业帮
英语语法小题求解!The historian argued that we ought to learn more about the process by which individuals like Sam Houston were identified by others as leaders.请问这句话中by which 是什么结构?我看不懂.为什么要用by?另外这
英语语法小题求解!The historian argued that we ought to learn more about the process by which individuals like Sam Houston were identified by others as leaders.请问这句话中by which 是什么结构?我看不懂.为什么要用by?另外这句话的语法是正确的
by which 引导的定语从句,which即指前面所说的" process",即by this process,individuals like SH were identified by others as leaders.By的在这里意思是“根据,在.里”翻译过来就是:历史学家称,我们应该对这种流程(或程序)加深了解,在这种流程(或程序)里,SH及其他几个个人被认为是领导者.
通过的意思通过某些人学习更多的过程,像一些人认为sam是领导(认为sam是领导需要一个过程),by which individuals 指代的意思和by others 差不多by which individuals 方式状语
1 not to go (tell sb not to do sth与时态无关) 2 never to drive (ask sb to do sth never 放在实义动词前) 3 where to buy (疑问词 不英文数学题求解Find the mean,median and mode scoresThe marks scored by 20 students in a test are given below.21 18 14 24 12 25 7 16 23
12 13 24 14 11 23 25Find the mean,median and mode scores.哪位达人能帮忙翻译下,并且给_百度作业帮
英文数学题求解Find the mean,median and mode scoresThe marks scored by 20 students in a test are given below.21 18 14 24 12 25 7 16 23
12 13 24 14 11 23 25Find the mean,median and mode scores.哪位达人能帮忙翻译下,并且给
英文数学题求解Find the mean,median and mode scoresThe marks scored by 20 students in a test are given below.21 18 14 24 12 25 7 16 23 1019 17 22 12 13 24 14 11 23 25Find the mean,median and mode scores.哪位达人能帮忙翻译下,并且给个做题过程和答案,
某次考试20名学生的得分情况如下:21 18 14 24 12 25 7 16 23 1019 17 22 12 13 24 14 11 23 25求平均值,中位数和众数.7 10 11 12 12 13 14 14 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 23 24 24 25 25 平均值=(7+10+11+12+12+13+14+14+16+17+18+19+21+22+23+23+24+24+25+25)/20=17.5中位数=(17+18)/2=17.5 (此题中,它正好等于平均数,这不是必然的.)众数=12,14,23,24,25--------------------------------------------------------------------平均数、均值是一组数据的和除以这组数据的个数所得的平均值,也称为算术平均值.中值(又称中位数)代表一个样本、种群或概率分布中的一个数值,其可将数值集合划分为相等的上下两部分.对于有限的数集,可以通过把所有观察值高低排序后找出正中间的一个作为中值.如果观察值有偶数个,则中值不唯一,通常取最中间的两个数值的平均数作为中值.众数指一组数据中出现次数最多的数据.
大意如下:已知20名学生的得分,求中位数和众数。从大到小排一下就好了7 10 11 12 12 13 14 14 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 23 24 24 25 25中位数是(17+18)/2=17.5众数是12、14、23、24、25
前面的两位都说了,偶就不验算了,补充一下好了提问:Find the mean, median and mode scores.是要你找出平均数,中位数,和众数其中mean是指平均数,就是所有数的平均值,把所有数加起来除以总共有多少个数,就可以了median是指中位数,就是把所有的数从大到小排或者从小到大排(其实一样的,一般从小到大比较符合...}

我要回帖

更多关于 遗传算法求解tsp问题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信