Do you like eatingi like vegetabless ?

完形填空。 Whatdoyoulikel? Whatdoyoueat?Manyyoung 2likeeating hamburgersandchipsvery3. They 4liketoeatfruitorvegetables.Its5fortheirhealth. Hamburgers, ch(五年级英语)_英语阅读_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
完形填空。 Whatdoyoulikel? Whatdoyoueat?Manyyoung 2likeeating hamburgersandchipsvery3. They 4liketoeatfruitorvegetables.Its5fortheirhealth. Hamburgers, ch(五年级英语)
&&&&&&&&&&
完形填空。 Whatdoyoulikel? Whatdoyoueat?Manyyoung 2likeeating hamburgersandchipsvery3. They 4liketoeatfruitorvegetables.Its5fortheirhealth. Hamburgers, ch(五年级英语)
作者: 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间:
完形填空。
&&&&& &What&do&you&like&&&&&l&&&&? What&do&you&eat?&Many&young&&& 2&&&&like&eating hamburgers&and&chips&very&&&&3&&. They &&&4&&&&like&to&eat&fruit&or&vegetables.&It's&&&5&&&for&their&health. Hamburgers, chips&and&hot&dogs&can&&&&6&&&&you &&&7&&&.&Many&children&also&like &&&8&&&&cake.&&&&9&&&&much&cake&is&not&good&for&&&10&&&health,&either.
(&&&& ) 1. A. eat&&&& (&&&& ) 2. A. child&&&& (&& & ) 3. A. well&&&&& (&&& &) 4. A. doesn't&& (&& & ) 5. A. bad&&&&&&&&&& (&&& &) 6. A. make&&&&& (&&&& ) 7. A. thin&&& (&&& &) 8. A. drinking& (&& & ) 9. A. So&&&&&&& (&&&& ) 10. A. you&&&
B. to eat& &B. kid&&&&& &B. much&&&& &B. don't&&& &B. right&&& &&&&&&& B. let&&&&& &B. fat&&&& &&&&&&&&&& B. eating&& &B. Very&&&& &B. yours&&
C. eats&&&& &C. children& &C. lot&&&&&& &C. lot&&&&&& &C. good&&&&& &C. do&&&&&&& &C. health&& &C. drink&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Too&&&&&& &C.&your&&&&
阅读答案:
1-5:&B&C&B&B&C&&& 6-10:&A&B&B&C&C&
阅读录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇阅读: 下一篇阅读:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)A: What are your favorite sports?B: (1)_____A: Now tell me what you like to eat?B: Err, I like fish and eggs. (2)_____A: (3)_____B: Oh, yes, I love vegetables.A: Do you drink coffee?B: No, I never drink coffee. (4)_____A: (5)_____B: I drink a lot of milk. It"s very good for my healthy.
补全对话,每空一词。
W: What can I do 1______ you? B, G: We 2______ like some noodles. W: What
3______ bowl of noodles would you like? B: I"d like a
4______ bowl of noodles. W: And what
5______ of noodles would you like? B:
7______ chicken, potato and cabbage noodles. W: And how / what
you?G: I"d like a medium bowl. W: 9______
kind would you like? G: I"d like beef and tomato 10______, please.
补全对话, 从方框中所给的选项中选择正确的选项补全对话。
W: Can I help you? M: Yes. 1______W: Do you like the white one? M: No, 2______ That yellow one looks nice. W: Yes. Please try it on. M: Oh, it"s too long for me. 3______W: Certainly. Here you are. M: Good! This is nice. 4______W: 30 dollars. M: 5______A: I"d like a dress, please. B:
How much is it? C: OK, I"ll take it. D: Could you give me a short one? E:
I don"t like the color.
从对话后的方框中选择适当的选项补全对话。
W: Jim, what do you usually like to do after school? M: (1)___________________________ W: What else do you like doing? M: (2)___________________________ What about you? W: I like swimming, singing and dancing and so on. M: What do you like doing best? W: (3)__________________________ M: I think it"s a waste of time to hang out. W: (4)__________________________ It"s the best way to relax. M: Maybe you"re right. A. Nothing else. B. I don"t agree with you. C. Hanging out with my friends. D. I like to watch TV at home.
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司Unit 6 Do you like bananas?单元检测题(含解析人教新目标)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Unit&6&Do&you&like&bananas?单元检测题(含解析人教新目标)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
Unit&6&Do&you&like&bananas?单元检测题(含解析人教新目标)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M Unit 6 Do you like bananas?单元检测题(含解析人教新目标)&(45分钟 100分)第Ⅰ卷(共45分)Ⅰ. 听力(10分)(Ⅰ)录音中有五个句子, 听一遍后, 选择最佳答语。(5分)1. A. Yes, I like.       &B. No, I don’t like. C. Yes, I do. 2. A. I like baseball. B. It’s in my room. C. They are under the desk. 3. A. Yes, he is. &&&&&B. Yes, he does. C. Yes, he likes fish. 4. A. No, I don’t like milk. B. That’s healthy. C. I like eggs very much. 5. A. Yes, I don’t. B. No, I don’t think so. C. Yes, at 6: 30. 【听力材料】1. Do you like pears? 2. Where are our books? 3. Is he a teacher? 4. What do you like to eat? 5. Do you think hamburgers are healthy food? 答案: 1~5. CCACB(Ⅱ)录音中有两段对话, 听两遍后, 选择最佳答案。(5分)听第一段对话, 回答第6、7小题。6.    birthday is in the next week. A. Jenny’s   &&&B. Mike’s   &&C. Tom’s7. Tom likes   . A. salad&&&&&B. apples&&&&C. fruit【听力材料】W: Hey, Tom. Mike’s birthday dinner is next week. Let’s think about the food. M: Sure. W: What food do you like, Tom? M: I like salad. But Mike doesn’t like it, and it’s his birthday. W; You’re right. What about the fruit? M: I think Mike likes apples. 听第二段对话, 回答第8~10小题。8. John likes   . A. bananas&&&&B. oranges&&&C. apples9. Cindy likes eggs for   . A. breakfast&&&B. lunch&&&C. dinner10. John likes   for lunch. A. eggs&     &&&&B. hamburgersC. apples and bananas【听力材料】W: Hello, John. What do you like for breakfast? M: I love fruit. W: What fruit do you like? Do you like bananas? M: No. But I like oranges. W: What about lunch? M: I like hamburgers. What about you, Cindy? W: I like egg s for breakfast. I like chicken for dinner. I also like apples and bananas. 答案: 6~10. BABABⅡ. 单项选择(10分)1. I   hamburgers and my mother   oranges. A. like        &&B. likesC. like&&&&&&&D. likes【解析】选B。考查一般现在时的用法。like为实义动词, 在一般现在时中, 当主语是第三人称单数的时候, like需加-s。2. They like   and   . A. bread&&&&&&B. breadsC. breads&&&&&&D. bread【解析】选D。考查名词的用法。表示“某人喜欢某物”时, 可数名词应该用复数形式表示一类事物, 而不可数名词无复数形式。3. (;江西景德镇期末)―   David and Jane like bananas? ―Yes,    . A. Do; he does&&&&&&&B. Do; they doC. D he does&&&&&&D. Do; they don’t【解析】选B。考查助动词的用法。由于主语为两个人, 需用代词they回答, 助动词用do。根据yes可以判断是肯定回答。故选B。4. He has   egg and   hamburger. A. an   &B. a  & &C. a  & D. an【解析】选C。考查冠词的用法。egg以元音音素开头, 其前用 hamburger以辅音音素开头, 其前用a。5. ―Do you like salad? ―   A. Yes, I don’t. &&&&&&B. No, I do. C. Yes, I do. &&&&&&&D. No, I doesn’t. 【解析】选C。考查一般疑问句的回答。A和B选项自相矛盾, D选项中的doesn’t和问句不符。6. ―Let’s   some apples. ―Oh,    . I don’t like apples. A. yes&&&&&&&B. noC. yes&&&&&&&&D. no【解析】选B。考查固定搭配及语境理解。let’s后面跟动词原形, 根据“I don’t like apples. ”可以判断用no。7. My sister Alice   . She is healthy. A. eat good&&&&&&&B. eat wellC. eats good&&&&&&&D. eats well【解析】选D。考查词义辨析。eat为实义动词, 主语为第三人称单数, eat需加-s; 修饰动词用副词well。8.    do you like   lunch? A. H for&&&&&&&B. H withC. W for&&&&&&&D. H to【解析】选C。考查固定句式结构。What do you like for lunch? 为固定句式, 意为“你午饭喜欢吃什么? ”故选C。9. What vegetables do you like? Do you like   ? A. carrots&&&&&&&&B. pearsC. bananas&&&&&&&&D. oranges【解析】选A。考查名词辨析。 四个选项中, 只有carrots为蔬菜。10. ―What   do you like? ―I like soccer. A. food&&&B. sport&&&C. color&&&D. colors【解析】选B。考查名词辨析。soccer 属于“体育运动”, 需用what sport询问。
Ⅲ. 完形填空(10分)  I’m Tony. I’m new(新的)in the school. I 1 a friend in& my class. She 2 Helen. She is an English girl. She is now in China with 3 parents. She 4 China. And she likes Chinese(中国的) 5 too. She has 6 egg,  7 bread for breakfast. We have lunch in our school. The food in our school 8 good. We can have some healthy food 9 lunch. Sometimes we have noodles(面条). We have 10 at home with our parents. 1. A. has   &B. have   &C. am   &&D. is【解析】选B。考查词义辨析。在班里我有一个朋友。I是第一人称, have用原形。2. A. name’s&&B. am&&&&C. is&&&&D. has【解析】选C。考查语境理解。she作主语, be动词用is。3. A. his&&&B. she&&&&C. her&&&&D. he【解析】选C。考查物主代词。her为形容词性物主代词, 后跟名词。4. A. likes&&&B. have&&&C. like&&&&D. has【解析】选A。考查语境理解。她喜欢中国。like用第三人称单数形式。5. A. sports&&&&&&&B. foodC. fruit&&&&&&&&&D. vegetable s【解析】选B。考查语境理解。由下文noodles等词 可知她也喜欢中国食品。6. A. an&&&B. a&&&&C. the&&&&D. /【解析】选A。考查冠词。egg以元音音素/e /开头, 前面用不定冠词an。7. A. many&&&B. a&&&&C. an&&&&D. some【解析】选D。考查名词的数。bread为不可数名词, 不能用many, a, an修饰。8. A. is&&&&B. are&&&&C. be&&&&D. am【解析】选A。考查主谓一致。food为不可数名词, 作主语时, be动词用is。9. A. for&&&&&&&&B. onC. in&&&&&&&&&D. have【解析】选A。考查固定搭配。have. . . for lunch午餐吃……。10. A. breakfast&&&&&&B. lunchC. dinner&&&&&&&&D. diner【解析】选C。考查语境理解。通读全文可知是和父母一起在家吃晚餐。Ⅳ. 阅读理解(15分)I am a middle school student. My name is John. I have three good friends. They& are Tom, Jim and Jack. I like healthy food. I like to eat vegetables, fruit and chicken. I like to drink milk, too. Tom likes hamburgers and ice-cream. He has hamburgers for dinner every day. He doesn’t like vegetables. Jim likes to eat fruit very much. He often eats apples, bananas and strawberries. But he doesn’t like carrots or tomatoes. Jack likes tomatoes, salad and bread. But he doesn’t like milk. His mother wants him to drink milk. She thinks it is good for him. 1. John likes   . A. sports&&&&&&&&B. healthy foodC. unhealthy food&&&&&&D. hamburgers【解析】选B。细节理解题。根据文中“I like healthy food. ”可以判断答案为B。2.& Does Tom like ice-cream? A. Yes, he does. &&&&&&B. No, he doesn’t. C. Yes, he do. &&&&&&D. No, he don’t. 【解析】选A。细节理解题。根据文中“Tom likes hamburgers and& ice-cream. ”可以判断答案为A。3. Tom has hamburgers for   . A. breakfast&&&&&&&B. lunchC. dinner&&&&&&&&D. every meal(每顿饭)【解析】选C。细节理解题。根据文中“He has hamburgers for dinner every day. ”可以判断答案为C。4. Jim likes to eat   . A. carrots&&&&&&&&B. tomatoesC. vegetables&&&&&&&D. pears【解析】选D。推理判断题。文中说吉姆喜欢吃水果, pears(梨)属于水果。故选D。5. Who wants Jack to drink milk? A. John. &&&&&&&&B. Mike. C. Jack’s mother. &&&&&&D. Jack’s father. 【解析】选C。细节理解题。根据文中“His mother wants him to drink milk. ”可以判断答案为C。第Ⅱ卷(共55分)Ⅴ. 词汇运用(10分)(Ⅰ)根 据句意及首字母提示完成单词。(5分)1. ―What do you like for l     ? ―I like rice and chicken. 2. My father has a good h     . He likes to play sports. So he is very healthy. 3. ―What f     do you like? ―I like oranges. 4. Liu Dehua is a famous movie(电影)s     . 5. ―Can I ask you a q     ? ―Sure. (Ⅱ)用所给词的适当 形式填空。(5分)6. ―Do you want     (play)tennis? ―Yes, I do. 7. I drink     (milk)every day. What about you? 8. (;广西北流期末)John doesn’t     (like)art at all. 9. We should eat lots of     (health)food. 10. ―What     he     (have)for lunch? ―Hamburgers and eggs. 答案: 1. lunch 2. habit 3. fruit  4. star 5. question 6. to play 7. milk 8. like 9. healthy 10. haveⅥ. 句型转换(15分)1. I like oranges. (改为一般疑问句)     you     oranges? 2. He likes pears. (改为否定句)He           pears. 3. She has chicken for dinner. (对画线部分提问)           she     for dinner? 4. My father plays soccer every afternoon. (改为一般疑问句)     your father     soccer every afternoon? 5. Do they like to eat vegetables? (作否定回答)     , they     . 答案: 1. Do; like 2. doesn’t like 3. W have4. D play 5. No; don’tⅦ. 短文填空(10分)  用方框内所给词的适当形式填空, 使短文完整、通顺。hamburger, health, star, well, eat, banana, like, chicken, tomato, have  Jenny is my cousin. She is an English girl. She 1 sports. She 2 two ping-pong balls and& one baseball. Her favorite(最喜欢的) 3 is Li Na. She plays baseball very 4 . Jenny is very 5 . She only 6 healthy food. For fruit, she has apples and 7 . For vegetables, she has carrots and 8 . For meat(肉), she has 9 . She doesn’t have 10 or ice-cream. She thinks they are not good for her health. 1.       2.       3.      4.       5.       6.      7.       8.       9.      10.      答案: 1. likes 2. has 3. star 4. well 5. healthy6. eats 7. bananas 8. tomatoes 9. chicken&&10. hamburgersⅧ. 书面表达(20分)请根据表格内容写一篇50个词左右的短文, 可适当发挥。Name& & Jack& & I& & Tom& & ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________【参考范文】  Jack, Tom an d I are friends. But we like different food. Jack likes bananas and hamburgers, but he doesn’t like apples. I like pears and bread, but I don’t like ice-cream. Tom likes ice-cream, but he doesn’t like chicken. I think hamburgers and ice-cream are not healthy food. So we should not have them. 补全对话(10分)  从方框中选择最佳选项完成对话。A. But I don’t want to be fat. B. No, he doesn’t. C. What do you have& for breakfast? D. We must eat some healthy food. E. What about you? A: Good morning, Dale. B: Hello, Tom. A:  1 B: I have some bread and milk for breakfast.  2 A: Oh, I have two eggs and porridge(粥). B: Does your brother like eggs? A:  3 He likes hamburgers. B: What does your sister Cindy like? A: She likes ice-cream. B: Oh, I like it, too.  4  A: You don’t want to be fat? B: Yes. I think it’s not healthy food. A: Yes, you are right.  5 B: OK. Let’s go to school. 1.     2.     3.     4.     5.    答案: 1~5. CEBAD文章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?what do you like?_百度知道
what do you like?
but in the eastern countries, many people don’t like them, but some people in the eastern countries like eating rice and eggs for breakfast. the children all like snacks, many people like sports. but some people don‘t like vegetables and meat at alldifferent people like different things, some of them like listening to music and some of them like playing computer games, and some people like eating vegetables and fruit. in the western countries. different people like different food. they often play football and basketball, sweets and cakes, so what do you like. different people like different lifestyles. some people like eating fish and meat. everyone is different. some of them like doing sports. they like hamburgers. some people in the western countries like eating bread and drinking milk for breakfast
很多人喜欢做运动。不同的人吃不同的食物,但是在东方国家很多人并不喜欢这些个运动。每个人都是不同的,有些人喜欢听音乐,有些人喜欢吃水果蔬菜?很尽心码字哦望采纳,糖果和蛋糕。有些人喜欢运动,有些人喜欢吃鱼跟肉。在西方国家。他们喜欢吃汉堡,小孩子都喜欢吃零食,而在东方国家人们更喜欢在早餐时间吃白米饭和鸡蛋。不同的人崇尚不同的生活方式不同的 人喜欢不同的东西,有些人喜欢玩游戏,也有些人对蔬菜,他们经常踢足球打篮球?你喜欢什么、肉类都不喜欢,有些人喜欢吃面包喝牛奶作为早餐,你呢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
每个人都是不同的。孩子们都喜欢吃零食。他们喜欢汉堡包。有些人喜欢吃鱼和肉,在东方国家,有些人喜欢吃蔬菜和水果,很多人不喜欢他们。但是,所以你喜欢做什么。但有些人不喜欢的蔬菜和肉都。一些西方国家的人喜欢吃面包和喝牛奶作为早餐,许多人喜欢运动,糖果和蛋糕。不同的人喜欢不同的生活方式。在西方国家,但是有些人在东方国家早餐喜欢吃米饭和鸡蛋。不同的人喜欢不同的食物不同的人喜欢不同的东西。他们经常踢足球和篮球,有些人喜欢听的音乐和他们中的一些人喜欢玩电脑游戏。有些人喜欢做运动
不同的人喜欢不同的东西。有些人喜欢做运动,有些人喜欢听音乐,有些人喜欢玩电脑游戏。不同的人喜欢不同的食物。有些人喜欢吃鱼和肉,有些人喜欢吃蔬菜和水果。但有些人不喜欢在所有的蔬菜和肉类。他们喜欢汉堡包。孩子们都喜欢的零食,糖果和蛋糕。不同的人喜欢不同的生活方式。有些人的早餐喜欢吃面包和喝牛奶,在西方国家,但有些人喜欢吃米饭和鸡蛋的早餐在东方国家。在西方国家,很多人喜欢运动。他们经常踢足球和篮球。但在东方国家,许多人不喜欢他们。每个人都是不同的,所以你喜欢什么?
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 love you like i do 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信