查seywhenyoulovemee什么意思

好听的快节奏英文歌 歌词有say you love me,say you love me连起来的_百度知道
好听的快节奏英文歌 歌词有say you love me,say you love me连起来的
提问者采纳
naturally 7--say you love me ?歌词:the ocean rises the waves now crash cross the seashoreas the wind blowsthe earth, the moon, flowers bloom as the rain dropsand the trees growno mystery i can come to see i can feel your soulmake you wholewith open arms i am here for you, i'm the air you breathei'm everythingsay you love metell me that you love mesay that i'm the one that you come running toto hold you through the rainsay you love meand there's no one else above meopen up your heart to me i'll always beall you'll ever needsay you love mei'll unlock the door to paradise just followif you want totake my hand and we'll fly away let me show youthat i love youthe candles burn as your world is turning slowlylisten closelybe with me i am here for you foreverand eversay you love metell me that you love mesay that i'm the one that you come running toto hold you through the rainsay you love meand there's no one else above meopen up your heart to me i'll always beall you'll ever needsay you love mei know you're out therechasing waterfalls (say you love me)but you can rise aboveand show me that you lovesay you love metell me that you love mesay that i'm the one that you come running toto hold you through the rainsay you love meand there's no one else above meopen up your heart to me i'll always beall you'll ever needsay you love mesay you love me, say you love mei'm all you'll ever needjust say you love mesay you love me, say you love mei can hear you breathejust say you love mesay you love me, say you love mei can hear you breathejust say you love mesay you love me, say you love mei can hear you breathejust say you love mesay you love me, say you love mei can hear you breathejust say you love mesay you love me, say you love mei can hear you breathejust say you love mesay you love meend百度MP3一搜索就有或者是simply red-- say you love me ?百度搜索也有去听听看吧
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
我也不确定你说的是哪首,我比较喜欢的歌词含有“say you love me”的是这首歌human nature - when you say you love me
歌曲:when you say you love me
歌手:human nature 专辑:walk the tightrope
i've been watching you from afar
and the way you make your way round the bar
you laugh like you're really entertained
and you smile like it's your favourite game
now you move in closer to me
and our eyes are connected emotionally
not lookin' for a one night stand
or a place for a broken heart to mend
i know everybody here wants to hold you
i know what it's like 'cause i feel the same
when you look in my eyes
there's a part of me t...
Don t Say You Love Me 演唱者 m2m
名字就是:see you
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌的歌词里有say say you love me的全英文歌是什么歌名?
有一首歌的歌词里有say say you love me的全英文歌是什么歌名?
注意 不是狠狠爱 是全英文 女声
Say you love me
歌手Patti Austin
其他回答 (2)
Say You Love Me
Hang Ten-2005年广告主题曲Say Say Say
always come to me-James试听: 不知道你要的是不是这个。你去上面的地址试听一下吧!下载地址:
Come To Me&suffix=&mtv=0&id=歌词:[00:00.00]come on set up the crude,oh yeah播放原音轨,噢耶[00:03.33][00:19.40]you're searching for some peace你想找个地方安静一下[00:22.76]then you said you gonna leave然后想离开[00:26.58]and you go down no way back 结果一去不回[00:30.40]feeling speaking all your head你不说我也知道[00:34.22]say say say you love me say say say you do说说说你爱我说说说你愿意[00:41.88]baby thinking over亲爱的想想看[00:45.72]it's all I need for life baby is you我只要你[00:50.33]always beat in my heart一直回响在我心里[00:53.88]I won't let us apart我不会让你离开[00:57.78]your eyes show me cry for love你眼中的我为爱哭泣[01:05.04][01:08.87]I had been waitting so long我等了这么久[01:12.53]you told me I should be strong你叫我坚强些[01:16.36]in my heart wants you to know I'll never let you go我心里想让你知道我不会让你走[01:24.03]say say say you love me say say say you do说说说你爱我说说说你愿意[01:31.68]baby thinking over亲爱的想想看[01:35.28]it's all I need for life baby is you我只要你[01:40.09]always beat in my heart一直回响在我心里[01:43.72]I won't let us apart我不会让你离开[01:47.59]your eyes show me cry for love你眼中的我为爱哭泣[01:54.92][02:12.84]always beat in my heart一直回响在我心里[02:16.29]I won't let us apart我不会让你离开[02:20.23]your eyes show me cry for love你眼中的我为爱哭泣[02:28.05]always beat in my heart一直回响在我心里[02:31.61]I won't let us apart我不会让你离开[02:35.53]your eyes show me cry for love你眼中的我为爱哭泣[02:43.56]END
一句say say you love me不是狠狠爱但是还是很难判断,我记得有这个歌词的就这个了,希望你是要的,呵呵
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号跪求!一首歌中有kiss me baby can you say you love me韩语性感女声的_百度知道
跪求!一首歌中有kiss me baby can you say you love me韩语性感女声的
歌中有kiss me baby can you say you love me韩语性感女声
我有更好的答案
Kiss Me - 엄정화(Kiss Me - 严正花)
Say You Love Me
say you love me
严正花 feat.YMGA &Kiss Me&
其他类似问题