英语关于噪音的作文噪音

英语作文噪音_百度作业帮
英语作文噪音
英语作文噪音
我身边的噪音
The Noises Around MeI live in the school now, I will go home on the weekend, at first, I thought living in school could make me focus on my study, while the fact is not. At noon, when I t...噪音污染英语作文
噪音污染英语作文
噪音污染英语一:Noise pollution
we know the sounds of cities are loud enough to cause great harm to people's hearing in the u.s. one person out of twenty has got some hearing loss. and all over the world the situation is getting worse and worse all the time since the noise increases with the population.
with the development of machines, noise has also increased greatly in the 20th century. we live surrounded by loud planes, trucks and electric tools. tv sets and radios add up to 90 or j00 decibels, a certain unit used to measure the loudness of sound. a normal dialogue reaches 55 a plane goes to 100, and an ordinary train, reaching the station, can be twice as loud as the loudest plane. disco music reaches about 118. at 120 decibels the ear stops hearing sound, and pain starts. how terrible if things go on like this!
噪音污染英语作文二:noise pollution in the city where i live
I live in a city which is filled up with noise.The noise follows you to every place you go,and it seems that there is nowhere to escape that.Every day in the early morning my sweet dreams are ended with the terrible noise rising up in the street.Also in the noon,when the traffic is heavy,you can not bear even one minute in that nosie.What's wores?In the evening when I want to review my lessons,I can't find a place free from noise even in my own room!
So I appreaciate it that the local government will take some meassures on the nosie in the city.
噪音污染英语作文三:Noise pollution
life gets noisier every day and very few people can be free from noise:of some sort or another.
It doesn't matter where you live in the middle of a modern city, or a faraway village the chances are that you'll be disturbed by jet airplanes, transistor radios, oil-powered engines, etc. We seem to be getting used to noise, too.
Some people feel quite lonely without background music while they're working. Scientific tests have shown that total silence can be a very frightening experience for a human being. However, some people enjoy listening to pop music which is very loud, and this can do harm to their eardrums.
The noise level in some discos is far above the usual safety level for heavy industrial areas.
One recent report about noise and concentration suggested that although lots of people say that noise disturbs their concentration, what really influences their ability to concerttrate is a change in the level of noise. It goes on to say that a background noise which doesn't change too much (music, for example) may even help people to concentrate.
小编推荐:
噪音污染英语作文相关的文章解决噪音搔挠的英语作文_百度作业帮
解决噪音搔挠的英语作文
解决噪音搔挠的英语作文
Noise PollutionWe know the sounds of cities are loud enough to cause great harm to people's hearing .S.One person out of twenty has got some hearing loss.And all over the world the situation is getting worse and worse all the time since the noise increases with the population.With the development of machines,noise has also increased greatly in the 20th century.We live surrounded by loud planes,trucks and electric tools.TV sets and radios add up to 90 or J00 decibels,a certain unit used to measure the loudness of sound.A normal dialogue reaches 55 a plane goes to 100,and an ordinary train,reaching the station,can be twice as loud as the loudest plane.Disco music reaches about 118.At decibels the ear stops hearing sound,and pain starts.How terrible if things go on like this!We know the sounds of cities are loud enough to cause great harm to people's hearing.One person out of twenty has got some hearing loss.And all over the world the situation is getting worse and worse all the time since the noise increases with the population.With the development of machines,noise has also increased greatly in the 20th century.We live surrounded by loud planes,trucks and electric tools.TV sets and radios add up to 90 or 100 decibels,a certain unit used to measure the loudness of sound.A normal dialogue reaches 55 a plane goes to 100,and an ordinary train,reaching the station,can be twice as loud as the loudest plane.Disco music reaches about 118.At 120 decibels the ear stops hearing sound,and pain starts.How terrible if things go on like this!So we should take some effective ways to stop noise pollution and get a peaceful world back.Noise pollution can cause just as many damaging effects on people's health as other forms of pollution.Exposure to excessive noise can cause hearing loss,stress,lack of sleep,irritability,indigestion,heartburn,high blood pressure and ulcers.In 1985,the Noise Control A however,the law is too lax and is seldom adequately enforced.Fortunately,the Environmental Protection Administration (EPA) plans to have amendments to the law passed by the end of the year.The revised law would prohibit building renovations and interior decorations at noon,and between 6:00 p.m.and 8:00 a.m.in residential areas.The EPA also plans to ban karaoke singing at home during lunchtime and from 10:00 p.m.to 8:00 a.m.Those who violate the amended law would be fined a maximum NT$30,000.Hopefully the revision to the Act will be passed as scheduled.More importantly,it must be strictly enforced.Authorities responsible for implementing the law,especially environmental protection authorities and the police,must never shirk their duties in enforcing legislation.Other steps should be taken to protect people from the damaging effects of environmental noise.Such steps include locating residential buildings as far from noise sources as possible,banning the honking of car horns in certain areas,and planting more trees in front of buildings to absorb noise.高考英语排行榜
高考编辑推荐文章
· · · · · ·
· · · · ·
· · · · ·
· · · · ·
· · · · ·
· · · · · ·高考英语作文 噪音(A Noise)
小编:lvmeina
  last night i was preparing for the coming examination when the noise from my neighbor interrupted me. the noise went on and on. it was so loud that i could hardly pay attention to my study any longer. so i went to my neighbor's house and said to him, &excuse me, would you please turn down the tv? i'm preparing for tomorrow's examination.& having heard these words, his face went red. and he said, &ok, i'll turn it down. li hua, i'm very sorry to have made so much noise.just now, the football was very wonderful. i was too excited to control myself. i won't do that again. good luck in your coming examination.& after that, i got down to my study.
内容来自 听力课堂网:
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:
好课推荐 新概念英语视频课程
新概念第一册
新概念第二册
4大妙招记单词
国际音标速成}

我要回帖

更多关于 噪音的危害300字作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。