what do youuntamed now playingg now?找出错误并改正

使用适当的介词填空几道题偶⑧会~~~预备班滴题目哦~~~~高手来啊~~~~1 There are five people ___ my family.2 What do you want to do ___work?3 Ann is playing tennis ___ her sisiter now.4This isn't your pencil.Yours is ___ the deak._百度作业帮
使用适当的介词填空几道题偶⑧会~~~预备班滴题目哦~~~~高手来啊~~~~1 There are five people ___ my family.2 What do you want to do ___work?3 Ann is playing tennis ___ her sisiter now.4This isn't your pencil.Yours is ___ the deak.
使用适当的介词填空几道题偶⑧会~~~预备班滴题目哦~~~~高手来啊~~~~1 There are five people ___ my family.2 What do you want to do ___work?3 Ann is playing tennis ___ her sisiter now.4This isn't your pencil.Yours is ___ the deak.5 Ann made a birthday card ___ me on my birthday.
1 There are five people in my family.2 What do you want to do with _work?3 Ann is playing tennis with her sisiter now.4This isn't your pencil.Yours is on the deak.5 Ann made a birthday card for me on my birthday.英语高手帮帮忙,指出在句子中的错线并改正_百度知道
英语高手帮帮忙,指出在句子中的错线并改正
出在句子中的错线并改正?6.5;t some fish in the river、Let is play football now、Is that you T-shirt.8?——NO. 3、Where does your uncle lives、Show me a eraser,it isn&#39.4;s tt.2、It&#39、There aren&#39.7,please、Can I have a bread、Tomorrow we are take a trip:1
s (ten twenty-five?
A toy bus._____________________?
The little girl can sing English songs?
Grandma is ___._____________________;t like to be late for school?________________填写单词?
It&#39._______________________;s ____ ____ you?
The leaves d like some vegetables and fish for dinner.I don't like to ____ ____ ____
late.根据括号部分,there is some jujce in the glass写出问句_____________________._____________________.
she is ____ ____ ____ in a
primary school?
I&#39,使题内两个句子意思一样Grandma is at home.)________________There is (a) fish in the bowl._______________________?
There are four seasons in year?
The bird are in the sky._______________________.Can I help you.Thank you very much
Thanks ______?
Seventy-nine._____________________. _______________________?
I don&#39.She teaches English in a primary school.________________(Miss Lily) is reading a story-book,写出问句It&#39
提问者采纳
6、Can I have a(some) bread? The bird are in the sky?
The leaves are yellow and green、Let is(us) play football now. 7?Wt) some fish in the river. What can the little girl do. Ws time for(to) go to school,it isn&#39. 2?_ It't. How many seasons are there in a year. 4,there is some jujce in the glass. Is there water in the glass?
The little girl can sing English songs. 5?
No、It&#39? There are four seasons in year. 3、There aren&#39、Tomorrow we are take(taking) a trip. What colour are the leaves. 8;s seven fifteen、Where does your uncle lives(live);t(isn&#39,please、Show me a(an) eraser1、Is that you(your) T-shirt?——NO
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
1you改your 2is改us 3some改any4a改an 5a改some 6are改will 7go改going 8lives改live 补充 1What's the time 2What color are the leaves 3What kind of song can the little girl sing 4How many seasons are there in a year 5Is there some water in the glass? 6Where are the birds 7What would you like for dinner 8How manay apples are there 9What is this
指出在句子中的错线并改正:
1、Is that you T-shirt?——NO,it isn't. (you--your)
2、Let is play football now. (is---us)
3、There aren't some fish in the river. (some--any)
4、Show me a eraser,please. (a--an)
5、Can I have a bread? (a--a piece of)
6、Tomorrow we are take a trip. (are--will)
7、It's time for go to school. (for--to)
8、Where does your uncle lives?
问题补充:写出正确的问句:
1.What time is it?? It's seven fifteen.
2.What colour are the leaves? The leaves are yellow and green.
3.Who can sing English songs? The little girl can sing English songs.
4.How many seasons are there in a year? There are four seasons in year.
1、Is that your T-shirt?——NO,it isn't. 2、Let us play football now. 3、There aren't any fish in the river. 4、Show me an eraser,please. 5、Can I have a pice of bread? 6、Tomorrow we are taking a trip. 7、It's time to go to school. 8、Where does your uncle live.写出正确的问句whit time is it??what colour is the leaves?what can the little girl dohow many seasons in one year?is there some joke in the glass??where is the bird??what do you like for your dinner?how much is the shirt?what is it that little boy playing with??
1.you→your 2.is→us 3.some→any 4.a→an 5.bread→break 6.are→will 7.for→to 8.lives→live When is it? What colour are these leaves? What can the girl do? How many seasons are there in a year? Is there nothing in the glass? What's in the sky? What would you like for your dinner? How much is the shirt? What is it? 有些可能不太准确,但是希望可以帮到你
1、Is that you T-shirt?——NO,it isn't.→
it isn't mine.
2、Let is play football now. →let's/let us play football now.
3、There aren't some fish in the river.→there aren't any fish in the river.
4、Show me a eraser,please.→lend me a eraser, please.
5、Can I have a bread?→Can i have a piece of bread?
6、Tomorrow we are take a trip. →torrow we are going on a trip
7、It's time for go to school. →it's time to go to school
8、Where does your uncle lives?→where does your uncle live?
问题补充:写出正确的问句:
_______________________? It's seven fifteen.→what time is it now?
_______________________? The leaves are yellow and green. →wh...
1、Is that you T-shirt?——NO,it isn't. you--your
2、Let is play football now. is---us
3、There aren't some fish in the river. aren't-----is
4、Show me a eraser,please. show--lend a---an
5、Can I have a bread? a---some
6、Tomorrow we are take a trip. are---will
7、It's time for go to school. for-------to
8、Where does your uncle lives? lives-live
__what's the time now_____________________? It's seven fifteen.
___What colour are the leaves ____________________? The leaves are yellow and green.
___what can the little girl sing____________________? The little girl can sing English songs.
_how many seasons are there in a year__...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁下列各句均有一处错误,找出并改正1.In the past my mother make my bey.2.What are your father doing now?_百度作业帮
下列各句均有一处错误,找出并改正1.In the past my mother make my bey.2.What are your father doing now?
下列各句均有一处错误,找出并改正1.In the past my mother make my bey.2.What are your father doing now?
1.In the past my mother 【made】 my bed. 一般过去时2.What 【is】 your father doing now? 现在进行时,第三人称单数
1.In the past my mother made my bey.2.What is your father doing now?what game are the children playing now?中的谓语动词为什么用are,主语是什么?那你能给我举几个特殊疑问词作主语的句子吗_百度作业帮
what game are the children playing now?中的谓语动词为什么用are,主语是什么?那你能给我举几个特殊疑问词作主语的句子吗
what game are the children playing now?中的谓语动词为什么用are,主语是什么?那你能给我举几个特殊疑问词作主语的句子吗
the children 《加系动词》 playing what game now孩子们是复数,所以用are 不要误把game 当做主语了,明白了吗?What time is it by your watch?请问你的手表现在是几点?How do you want to be remembered?你希望自己如何被人们记住?How much will it cost?别墅价格将会是多少你看可以吗?
主语是the children,所以谓语动词用are。因为这里是一个疑问句,疑问句其实经常都是倒装句,主语在后面的,再如Are you a good student? (主语是you,所以用are) How much does the coat cost? (does是因为coat单数)What do you want to do next? (用do,后面是you)...
因为那些孩子的动作正在发生,所以用正在进行式。表示正在进行的有 am is are,因为这里的主语是孩子们,不是第一人称,也不是第三人称,况且又是复数,所以用are.这里的主语是children}

我要回帖

更多关于 nowplaying 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信