奇趣世界36期第4一分钟奇趣英语那首英文是什么歌名

cf华夏特种兵第4集里面刚开始放那首英文歌叫什么名_百度知道
cf华夏特种兵第4集里面刚开始放那首英文歌叫什么名
Night Changes - One DirectionGoing out tonightChanges into something redHer mother doesn'tlike that kind of dressEverything she never hadshe's showing offDriving too fastMoon is breaking through her hairShe said it was somethingthat she won't forgetHaving no regretsis all that she really wantsWe're only getting older babyAnd I've been thinking about it latelyDoes it ever drive you crazyJust how fast the night changes?Everythingthat you've ever dreamed ofDisappearing when you wake upBut there's nothing to be afraid ofEven when the night changesIt will never change me and youChasing it tonight,Doubts are running 'round her headHe's waiting, hides behind a cigaretteHeart is beating loud,she doesn't want it to stopMoving too fastMoon is lighting up her skinShe's falling, doesn't even know it yetHaving no regrets is allthat she really wantsWe're only getting older babyAnd I've been thinking about it latelyDoes it ever drive you crazyJust how fast the night changes?Everything that you've ever dreamed ofDisappearing when you wake upBut there's nothing to be afraid ofEven when the night changesIt will never change me and youGoing out tonightChanges into something redHer mother doesn'tlike that kind of dressReminds her of a missing pieceof innocence she lostWe're only getting older babyAnd I've been thinking about it latelyDoes it ever drive you crazyJust how fast the night changes?Everything that you've ever dreamed ofDisappearing when you wake upBut there's nothing to be afraid ofEven when the night changesIt will never change, babyIt will never change, babyIt will never change me and you
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁推荐到广播
382856 人聚集在这个小组
(真的很正经)
(睡不着小姐)
第三方登录:这里是网络搞笑的部分作品,全集请点击[]酷狗Dj - 串烧 - 电音 英文 2013 嗨鬼嗨神 推荐 第3分钟到4分钟那首是什么歌??如题 谢谢了_百度知道
酷狗Dj - 串烧 - 电音 英文 2013 嗨鬼嗨神 推荐 第3分钟到4分钟那首是什么歌??如题 谢谢了
提问者采纳
You Spin Me Round - Danzel
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁爱情公寓4第四集40分钟左右方的那首英文歌叫什么名字啊_百度知道
爱情公寓4第四集40分钟左右方的那首英文歌叫什么名字啊
提问者采纳
提问者评价
相关专业回答
《虹之间》(Between The Rainbow)这首歌曲是金贵晟为《爱情公寓4》量身打造的,创作的初衷是想表达人性中最干净且充满希冀的一面。《爱情公寓4》第五集《盗梦空间》陈美嘉对吕子乔说话时以及《爱4》最后一集的背景音乐。歌词曲调带给人一种思考、伤心的韵味,成为《爱4》的一道独特风景线。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
爱情公寓的相关知识
其他3条回答
fly me to the moon
应该是《不想再爱不明白的爱》戴爱玲唱得吧。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 一分钟奇趣作文 的文章