please introduce the movie作文 you wretched的作文

求英语作文!Think of the following questions and introduce one of the special place you have visited.(about 80 words)1、What place is it 2、Why is it so special 3、What kind of memories do you have_百度作业帮
求英语作文!Think of the following questions and introduce one of the special place you have visited.(about 80 words)1、What place is it 2、Why is it so special 3、What kind of memories do you have
求英语作文!Think of the following questions and introduce one of the special place you have visited.(about 80 words)1、What place is it 2、Why is it so special 3、What kind of memories do you have
Nowadays,internet is becoming more and more important in our daily life,due to its plenty of information and its convenience to communicate with people who are far away.now I am going to say something about the internet life of high school student.Internet plays a very important role in our socialty,so it is very necessary for our high school student to master some computer skill.such as some basic methods of searching information they need,some popular tools of communication,like QQ,MSN and so on.actually,the original purposes of teaching student to use computer is to make them to study,for example,the can use internet to solve problems,or to finish their homework that their teacher assigned,or they can read many new information to broaden their view.so if internet is used positively,it can bring a big reward to our students.but there are some point we must notice,if students just use internet to paly some games,or see some pron movies,that would be pose a nagetive effects on them.so,we should apply the strengths of the internet,teach students to use internet positively,and try our best to make internet bring benefit to us.
太多了,能不能浓缩一点,格子写不下!!帮写下这英语小作文Write a paragraph about your favorite political leader all over the world,you should introduce him/her first and say something about his/ her achievement,at last tell the reason why you admire him /her._百度作业帮
帮写下这英语小作文Write a paragraph about your favorite political leader all over the world,you should introduce him/her first and say something about his/ her achievement,at last tell the reason why you admire him /her.
帮写下这英语小作文Write a paragraph about your favorite political leader all over the world,you should introduce him/her first and say something about his/ her achievement,at last tell the reason why you admire him /her.
作文是100词左右的还是80词左右的?
(第一段)My favourite political leader is Kim Jong-un,Chairman of Democratic People's Republic of Korea.
(第二段)
Kim Jong-un was born in 1983.As son of Kim Jong Il, former leader of North Korea, he was expected to rule this country. After his father died in 2011,Kim Jong-un took the place of Kim Jong Il and became Chairman of North Korea. (第三段)
I admire him ,for he is the bravest leader I have ever seen.Though his country is not very strong,he is never afraid of America,his foe.On the contrary,he often counterattacks America,Japan and South Korea by showing achievements of North Korea, which makes his enemies frightened.People of North Korea live poor lives,but they are extremely happy.That's the reason why I admire him. (完成!纯手打,专有名词的大小写和冠词可能有少许错误,望见谅。)(by Wang Ziyang,God of Lolicons)
帮你翻译一下问题吧世界各地的写一篇关于你最喜欢的政治领袖,你应该先介绍他/她,说说他/她的成就,最后告诉你仰慕他/她的原因。请大家帮我看看这篇作文有没有问题Today I will introduce something about the earthquake to you.When the earth begin to shake,what should we do?Next,I will tell you something about it.When the earthquake start,you must to be calm down _百度作业帮
请大家帮我看看这篇作文有没有问题Today I will introduce something about the earthquake to you.When the earth begin to shake,what should we do?Next,I will tell you something about it.When the earthquake start,you must to be calm down
请大家帮我看看这篇作文有没有问题Today I will introduce something about the earthquake to you.When the earth begin to shake,what should we do?Next,I will tell you something about it.When the earthquake start,you must to be calm down first.Then if you are in front of the door,you should try your best to run out of the door,then you should find a open space.If you are near a table,you should hide you under the table and hold your head.In a word,we should keep calm and look for a way out.
应该没什么问题了吧。英语作文,介绍产品和公司1.Directions:You are the Sales manager of Mertion International Co.Your name is Jim sanders.You want to introduce your company's newly developed mobile phone to a new client.Please write a litter to David Lee from Un_百度作业帮
英语作文,介绍产品和公司1.Directions:You are the Sales manager of Mertion International Co.Your name is Jim sanders.You want to introduce your company's newly developed mobile phone to a new client.Please write a litter to David Lee from Un
英语作文,介绍产品和公司1.Directions:You are the Sales manager of Mertion International Co.Your name is Jim sanders.You want to introduce your company's newly developed mobile phone to a new client.Please write a litter to David Lee from Union Trading.Your letter should include the following information.A brief introduction of your companyThe new features of your mobile phone How to contact you if the client is interested in your productYou should write about 180 words
Dear David Lee,As the Sales manager of Mertion International Co.,I would like to introduce my company's newly developed mobile phone to you.To begin with,please let me briefly introduce the Mertion International Co.The Mertion International Co.is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Cupertino,California,that designs,develops,and sells consumer smart-phones,the computer software and personal computers.Its best-known hardware products are the TU smart-phone.And the Mertion International Co.is the world's second-largest information technology company by revenue after Samsung Electronics,and the world's third-largest mobile phone maker after Samsung and Nokia.Our newly developed mible phone is called X-phone.The X-phone is a sophisticated device that combine the revolutionary Multi-Touch interface with powerful features,such as email and instant-messaging capability and a full-featured web browser.With the advent of the X-phone SDK,these powerful features are extended to include significant developer opportunities.In addition to creating web content for use on X-phone OS–based devices,developers can use the iPhone SDK to create native applications people can store and use on their devices.As I strongly recommend the X-phone to you.Please contact me by the e-mail: ,if you have any further question toward the X-phone.Best wishes!Sincerely,Jim sanders写得比较慢.希望亲喜欢我的这个版本.}

我要回帖

更多关于 movie genre 作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信