完形填空解题技巧,哥哥姐姐帮帮忙

初一的英语完形填空,哥哥姐姐帮忙啊!_百度知道
初一的英语完形填空,哥哥姐姐帮忙啊!
Sydeny is one of the most beatiful cities in the word. it is the b——city in Australia. beautiful harbours, woderful buildings and good weather m——Sydney a great place .you can visit sydney at a ——time.the sydney opera house and the sydney harbour bridge are the place s you must visit if you only have one day, you'd better s——it on the beatiful harbour. begin your morning by visiing the sydney harbour birdge. you can walk a ____the bridg, take photos and enjoys the harbour views. you can also take part in the art galleries ang go shoping there. walk around the harbour u_____you reach the sydeny opera house. there are different houses. you can enjoy different p——there. if you go there on sundy, you m____visit the markets as well带来加分啊
提问者采纳
你的题目在哪里?!
刚刚在输啊,请帮帮忙啊
Sydeny is one of the most beatiful cities in the word. it is the b—(biggest)—city in Australia. beautiful harbours, woderful buildings and good weather m—(make)—Sydney a great place .you can visit sydney at a —(any)—time.the sydney opera house and the sydney harbour bridge are the place s you must visit if you only have one day, you'd better s——it on the beatiful harbour. begin your morning by visiing the sydney harbour birdge. you can walk a __(along)__the bridg, take photos and enjoys the harbour views. you can also take part in the art galleries ang go shoping there. walk around the harbour u__(until)___you reach the sydeny opera house. there are different houses. you can enjoy different p——there. if you go there on sundy, you m__(may)__visit the markets as well.有两个空没有填上,不知道你们现在学的单词有哪些,知道了肯定都填上了。
提问者评价
太感谢你拉!!及时雨啊啊!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语完形填空的相关知识
其他2条回答
根本不知道题目是什么,神仙也帮不了你。
刚刚在输啊,请帮帮忙啊
答案选项呢,完形填空不是要选答案的吗
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初二英语题完形填空怎么做啊这道题!大哥哥大姐姐帮帮忙吧!最好能讲一下!!谢谢
初二英语题完形填空怎么做啊这道题!大哥哥大姐姐帮帮忙吧!最好能讲一下!!谢谢
askthinkgrowbeginhavegowalkrainturngetOneday,alittleboyandhisfather____outaftersupper.Whilethey___awalkinapark,itsuddenly_____torain.theydidn'thaveraincoats,sosoonthey_____verywet.thelittleboyfeltunhappy.Whilethey____homeintherain,theboythoughtofsomething.Thenhe____tohisfatherand____,“Whydoesitrain?Doyouthinkitisnice?''&Itisn'tnice,Ithink.Butit'suseful.&answeredhisfather.&It___tomakeflowersandvegetablesgrowforus,andtomakethegrass____forcowsandsheep.&Theboy____aboutthisforafewseconds,andthenhesaid,&Then,whydoesitrainontheroadtoo,daddy?&
答案依次是:went(根据后面一句theydidn'thaveraincoats得知,此文用的是过去时态,所以用go的过去时态went)werehaving[首先haveswalk是固定短语:散步的意思。其次,请注意到有while,while引导的句子中,一般格式是....doing(此动词必须为延续性动词)...,....do...,比如:Whilewearehavingdinner,thedoorbellrings.我们在吃饭的时候门铃响了。]began(begin的过去式)gotwerewlking(同第二个)turned(turntosb.直译为转向某人)askedrains(雨水滋润蔬果是自然现象,就用一般时。)grows(同上)thought有没讲清楚的,请谅解。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号有一篇完形填空不太会、希望百度的叔叔阿姨、大爷大妈、哥哥姐姐、弟弟妹妹们。可以帮我看看。呃……谢谢_百度知道
有一篇完形填空不太会、希望百度的叔叔阿姨、大爷大妈、哥哥姐姐、弟弟妹妹们。可以帮我看看。呃……谢谢
Mr.Smith looks ()of the window.There is a little boy on the other side of the street.The boy ( )a piece of bread out of a bag and begins to eat it. There is a very thin dog in the street,too.The boy says to it,“Come here,good dog.I'm going to ( ) you some bread .”The dog is very ( ) and goes to hi.But the boy doesn't give it some bread .He kicks the dog . It runs away , and the boy laughs.
“Come here”Mr.Smith says ,“I'll give you a shilling .”The boy goes to him ,( )Mr.Smith says ,“I'll give you a shilling .”The boy goes to him ,( )Mr.Smith does give him a shilling .He hits him ( )a stick. The boy cries and ( )。“Why do you hit me ? I don't ask you ( ) any money ”“No” Mr. Smith says ,“And the dog ( ) ask you for any bread ,but you kick it ”
提问者采纳
Mr.Smith looks (out)of the window.There is a little boy on the other side of the street.The boy ( take)a piece of bread out of a bag and begins to eat it. There is a very thin dog in the street,too.The boy says to it,“Come here,good dog.I'm going to ( give) you some bread .”The dog is very ( clever) and goes to hi.But the boy doesn't give it some bread .He kicks the dog . It runs away , and the boy laughs.
“Come here”Mr.Smith says ,“I'll give you a shilling .”The boy goes to him ,( then)Mr.Smith says ,“I'll give you a shilling .”The boy goes to him ,(but )Mr.Smith doesn't give him a shilling .He hits him (with)a stick. The boy cries and (said )。“Why do you hit me ? I don't ask you ( for) any money ”“No” Mr. Smith says ,“And the dog ( didn‘t) ask you for any bread ,but you kick it ”我是姐姐,呵呵
提问者评价
非常非常感谢、姐姐、呵呵
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
完形填空的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语完型填空,求哥哥姐姐们帮帮忙, _百度作业帮
英语完型填空,求哥哥姐姐们帮帮忙,
英语完型填空,求哥哥姐姐们帮帮忙,&英语完型填空,求哥哥姐姐们帮帮忙, _百度作业帮