8上中国英语怎么写书47页的3c的第三个怎么写急急急

八年级下册英语书32页3b作文怎么写?急急急!!_百度知道
八年级下册英语书32页3b作文怎么写?急急急!!
满意有重赏,最好带有翻译?要求简洁明了八年级下册英语书32页3b作文怎么写
提问者采纳
把中文要求或英文要求给我
Dear magazine editor,I don't really agree with you because I think children should learn most of the time in school to learn things.Although some parents are right about sending their children to many
training agency, I think children should not learn too much time for one day.In my opinion, it is important for children to remeber all the things that they learn in the school. Because the things we can learn in shcool is the most important things and the most things that fit us.I believe it is better if children can remeber all the things that they learn in school so that they can also have a high score in text.Perhaps parents could save many money. And their children will have more free time.If children study for all day in training agency, they will have no time to remeber all of them. And they will lost many free times. Even though the parents will lost their money.要中文不
提问者评价
相关专业回答
英语书人教版八年级下册第5单元3b的作文。
Dear Mr Brown,
I have decided that I won’t join the Lion. If I join the team, I’ll never go to college, and don’t get an education in it. And I know I will make a lot of money if I become a professional player, but money isn’t everything . At the same time, I don’t think it’s rea...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
八年级下册英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁八年级上册英语书第5页3C怎么写3点前给我答案 题目是HOW HEALTHY ARE YOU? WRITE ABOUT YOUR OWN HABITS_百度作业帮
八年级上册英语书第5页3C怎么写3点前给我答案 题目是HOW HEALTHY ARE YOU? WRITE ABOUT YOUR OWN HABITS
八年级上册英语书第5页3C怎么写3点前给我答案 题目是HOW HEALTHY ARE YOU? WRITE ABOUT YOUR OWN HABITS
什么版本教材,请把题目写出,方便大家答疑。急!!!急!!!八年级上册新目标英语书第七单元43页3b的看图作文怎么写啊-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 急!!!急!!!八年级上册新目标英语书第七单元43页3b的看图作文怎么写啊
急!!!急!!!八年级上册新目标英语书第七单元43页3b的看图作文怎么写啊
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“急!!!急!!!八年级上册新目标英语书第”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“急!!!急!!!八年级上册新目标英语书第”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:急!!!急!!!八年级上册新目标英语书第七单元43页3b的看图作文怎么写啊,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:懒通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了: Dear Sally, I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well。I think you should go to bed eraly.And you shouldn't study to late.You should drink some water,it helps to your...=========================================== I just came back from California, it was a beautiful place . Went there with my family.we went to the museum and saw big building .but the weather was not dood, it was usually clo...=========================================== 懒=========================================== chore n.杂务 **dish n.盘 do the dishes 洗餐具 **sweep v.扫除 trash n.垃圾 take out 取出 make one's bed 整理床铺 fold v.折叠 living room 起居室 **meeting n.会议 work on 从事...=========================================== MY NEAR'S RESOLUTIONS HERE ARE MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS. I'M GOING TO LEARN TO PALY AN INSTRUMENT. I'M GOING TO TAKE ...=========================================== 林高中的学生们都做些什么? 这是格林高中学生活动情况调查的结果。大多数学生每周运动三四次,一些学生每周运动一两次。学生非常活跃,每天都运动。至于家庭作业,大多...=========================================== unit 1 Will there be less pollution? No, there won't. There will be more pollution. Will there be fewer trees? Yes, there will. Kids won't go to school. Kids will study at home on...=========================================== 我最好的朋友是小李,但是上一周在学校我们大吵了一架,她并且不和我说话了。当这一切来她问我她是否能抄我的作业。我问她为什么她想那样做,她说她已经忘记了。我说我...=========================================== 我的理想工作当我长大时,我将要做我想做的事。我将去有趣的地方。巴黎听起来像是我能喜欢的城市。在那里有许多艺术展。我想成为一名艺术家。那么我将怎样呢?首先,我...=========================================== 3.I watch TV every day. 我每天都看电视。 4.We often surf the Internet. 我们经常上网。 5.I read English books about twice a week. 我大约一周两次看英语书。 6.I shop once...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助初一上册英语书54页3c怎么写?_百度作业帮
初一上册英语书54页3c怎么写?
初一上册英语书54页3c怎么写?
dear Tom,i am very busy on Friday.at 8:00,i have math.it is difficult.then at 9:00,i have science.it is interesting.at 10:00,i have history.then at 11:00,i have P.E.it is my favorite subject.then i have lunch at school at twelve o'clock.in the afternoon,i have geography at 1:00.my geography teacher is fun.i love him.at 2:00,i have Chinese.it is easy for me.and at 3:00,i have art.at last,i have a music class.it is relaxing.your friend,jack
你是人教版的吗,如果是题目发一发好不,我初一上册的英语书不知道去哪了
说一下推荐答案中的错误。第一行“dear Tom”应是“Dear Tom”第二行开头“i”应是“I”。以下的句号后面的都应该开头大写还有格式也错了!!人八年级上册英语书59页3c怎么写_百度知道
人八年级上册英语书59页3c怎么写
提问者采纳
猪肚我也高三学生 其实作文不难 放正你的心态,高三心态很重要 建议你不用那么死记硬背 高考作文阅卷老师不会看那么仔细 看样子现在都在速决战作文这块 建议你练一练作文开头,豹尾.. 形成自己的模式, 谁也不会,高考套用, 毕竟没有十足的把握.,凤头
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 中国英语怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信