first past the post-past-the-post是什么意思

first-past-the-post的用法和样例:
My uncle's horse was first past the post.
我叔叔的马是第一匹跑过终点的。
J he was first past the post.
约翰赛跑获胜了,他第一个过终点标杆。
Many parliamentary countries, especially those that use "first past the post" voting, have governments composed of one party.
许多国家的议会,特别是那些使用“第一过去后”投票,有政府组成的一方。
Her horse was first past the winning-post.
她的马第一个冲过终点标柱。
Who was first past the finishing line?
是谁首先通过终点?
We live just up the road, past the post office.
我们就住在路的前面,刚过邮局的地方。
first-past-the-post的海词问答与网友补充:
first-past-the-post的相关资料:
相关词典网站:&It's like taking the cherry off the sundae,& says architect and designer David Dennis of Jack Layton's claim that the now federal NDP leader came up with the concept for Toronto's ubiquitous ring-and-post bike stand. Dennis tells me this as he holds a chunk of the original cherry-wood bike-ring pattern. &All I'm saying,& says Dennis, &is that the concept, the 'ah-ha moment,' came over a drawing board rather than a bar table.&
By now, the story of the sketch on a napkin, or the sweaty beer ring and swizzle stick, is the stuff of local urban legend. Regardless of the various incarnations of the tale, Layton says it was definitely that evening in the pub when the simple design was conceived.
&We had a window seat at Foster's pub, I remember it vividly,& says Layton, who was cycling committee chair at the time. He and other cycling types had been discussing a news item about ticketing cyclists who locked their bikes to parking metres. The problem was that the bikes fell down and got in the way of cars. So, they came up with the idea of putting a ring on the metre post so cyclists could weave their chain locks through safely.
&I will give David Dennis full credit for designing it,& Layton says. But he is steadfast, if magnanimous. &I have no interest in taking credit for it, but I certainly remember the discussion in the bar about 'how can we make a parking metre into a bike stand'
More postsThe Problems with First Past the Post Voting Explained_土豆_高清视频在线观看first past the post
[f?:st pɑ:st ?? p?ust]
得票多者当选议员的选举制度
大家都在背:
1. to be first past the winning post
第一个跑过终点柱
来自《权威词典》
2. First - past - the post no longer ensures that elections are a two - horse race.
最高票者当选的制度不再确保英国的大选是两匹马的竞赛.
来自互联网
3. John won the he was first past the post.
约翰赛跑获胜了, 他第一个过终点标杆.
来自互联网
4. But the first - past - the - post voting system for MPs is a huge obstacle for any small party.
然而,“票数领先者取胜”的国会议员选举系统对于任何小党派来说都是巨大的阻碍.
来自互联网
5. Her horse was first past the winning - post.
她的马第一个冲过终点标柱.
来自互联网
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
first past the post
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:}

我要回帖

更多关于 past是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐