登录 “百度音乐” 移动客户端,即可添加设备,刷新页面就可以看到新设备。
收取短信不会扣除你的话费,下载歌曲需要你支付相应的无线上网费用
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!有一首英文歌有一句是in the doll doll 不知道单词对不对 音是这样 求这首歌名字_百度知道
有一首英文歌有一句是in the doll doll 不知道单词对不对 音是这样 求这首歌名字
cause you&#39, I&#39, na na na, and treat you rightIf Id never be aloneId really like to blowSwag swag swag, you already knowI am &#39, &#39, on youChillin'd like to be everything you wantHey girl,never let you goNa na na, girlfriend,I't never been beforeBaby take a chance or you'd never let you go, I'd never leave you girlI just want to love you, let me talk to youIf I was your boyfriend, na na na eyNa na na,I&#39, never let you goKeell never ever knowI got money in my hands that I't nere laying in the snow BurrGirlfriend,d never let you goSd never let you goTell me what you like yeah tell me what you don&#39, never let you goKeep you on my arm girl you'd like to be everything you wantHey girl, I&#39, let me talk to youIf I was your boyfriend, I&#39, na na na Ya girlN by the fire while we eatin're all I need girlSpend a week with your boyI&#39Boyfriend - Justin Bieber
If I was your boyfriend, anything you wantIf I was your boyfriend,ll be calling you my girlfriendIf I was your man, anything you wantIf ItI could be your Buzz Lightyear fly across the globeI don&#39, you&#39, I'd never be aloneI can be a gentleman, na na na eyNa na na, anything you wantIf I was your boyfriend, never let you goKeep you on my arm girl you' fondueI dunno about me but I know about youSo say hello to falsetto in three twoI&#39, you could be my girlfriendYou could be my girlfriend until the world endsMake you dance do a spin and a twirl andVoice goin crazy on this hook like a whirl windSwaggieI'd never be aloneId never let you goI can take you places you ain'ma a make you shine brightlike you&#39
不是这首歌
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【If I Were A Boy】_G.E.M.邓紫棋-If I Were A Boy在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
&If I Were A Boy
《If I Were A Boy》 - G.E.M.邓紫棋
If I Were A Boy
所属专辑:
审批文号:暂无
If I Were A Boy相关MV推荐
《If I Were A Boy》歌词
- G.E.M.邓紫棋
If I Were A Boy - G.E.M. 邓紫棋
编曲:Lupo Groinig
If I were a boy Even just for one day
I' roll out of bed in the morning
And throw on what I wanted and go
Drink beer with the guys and chase after girls
I'd kick it with who I wanted
And I'd never get confronted for it
Because they'd stick up for me
If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I'd be a better man
I'd listen to her
Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
Cause he's taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed
If I were a boy
I would turn off my phone
Tell everyone its broken
So they think that I was sleeping alone
I'd put myself first
And make the rules as I go
Cause I know that she'd be faithful
Waiting for me to come home (to come home)
If I were a boy I think I could understand
I'd listen to her
It's a little too late
for you to come back
Say its just a mistake
Think I forgive you like that
If you thought I would
wait for you you thought wrong
But you're just a boy
You don't understand
(yea you don'tunderstand)
Someday you'll wish will a better man
You don't listen to her
You don't care how it hurts
Until you lose the one you wanted
Cause you've taken her for granted
you lose the one you wanted
you've taken her for granted
you lose the one you wanted
you've taken her for granted
But you're just a boy
G.E.M.邓紫棋的专辑
K歌作品推荐
G.E.M.邓紫棋的相似歌手
听If I Were A Boy的人也喜欢听
歌曲榜Top10百度MP3歌词搜索 better off alone 歌词
&&&&&&&&&&&&MP3&&&&&&
全部音乐
mp3
rm
wma
其它格式
百度一下,找到相关结果695篇,用时0.003秒&&&&
歌曲:better off alone
[ti:better off alone][ar:marie digby]歌曲:better off alone演唱:marie digbyi was naive not to let you go when the time was righti was a fool living in a dream that i thought could lastbut i know that you will try to prove me wrongbut it's what i've got to doi think you're mistaken,i'm sorry to sayi'm really just a loser who's getting in your wayi think you've forgotten,all of your planssee you never meant to be hereand i think you should knowyou're better off aloneand it's clear to me that everything has changedcuz nothing that we do feels the same any moreand i'll admit,i'll take the blamemaybe we just moved too fastand how could expect something like this to lastand i know that you will try and prove me wrongbut it's what i gotta doi think you're mistaken,i'm sorry to sayi'm really just a loser who's getting in your wayi think you've forgotten all of your planssee you never meant to be here and i think you should knowyou're better off aloneyou and i, we were standing watching us fall apartso let me go and move alongi think you're mistaken,i'm sorry to sayi'm really just a loser who's getting in your wayi think you've forgotten all of your planssee i never meant to be here and i think you should knowyou're better off alonealone alone alone alone alonealone alone alone alone alonealone alone alone alone aloneoh, you're better off alonei think you're mistaken,i'm sorry to sayi'm really just a loser,you're better off alonebetter off alone
... this fighting tells me that i'm better off alone i'm better off alone than nailed to you
[ti:better off alone][ar:alice deejay][by:53331歌词 http:
]do you think your better of alone do you think your better of alone do you think your better of alone do you think your better of alone talk to me ooooooh talk to me talk to me ooooooh talk to me do you think your better of alone do you think your better of alone do you think your better of alone do you think your better of alone do you think your better of alone do you think your better of alone talk to me ooooooh talk to me talk to me ooooooh talk to me talk to mehttp:
[ti:better off alone][ar:katharine mcphee][al:katharine mcphee][ti:better off alone][ar:katharine mcphee][al:katharine mcphee][by:永远最爱荷荷的sn.]katharine mcphee - better off alone永远最爱荷荷的sn.@ www.feiyes.net one thing i'm wonderin'when you run out of friendswill you be coming back home?let's think this through againlet's take a different spinwhy can't i leave you alone?somewhere tonight, you may be foundwith some other girl you've been draggin' aroundyou lie to yourself, and you lie to meit sems like the truth is your worst enemycause baby i'm tired, tired of the fighttired tired of the fighti'm tired of the lonely days and the dark endless nightsit's taken some time, cause i didn't knowif i could ever let you goyou helped me figure it outi'm better off aloneyes i doi may be found, somewhere tonightcursing the day you walked into my lifewhat's done is done, i can't change timebut i'll be damned if i'm not gonna tryi'm not gonna trybut every now and then, my heart gives into the hope that someday you'll changethen alone i'll wake, to my own mistakethat it's just a foolish gameone thing before i gosomething i've got to knowboy, did you ever love me?
[ti:better off alone][ar:王力宏][al:如果你听见我的歌][by:william王子]lrc produced by william王子album:如果你听见我的歌王力宏-better off alone作词:王力宏作曲:王力宏if i wsa the north windwould you stop and shoot the breezeand if i was a mirroryou would get close as you could beif i was a candlewould you hold me gentlybut if i was to love youoh, you would run away from me(yes you would)the water in the mostwas high to help protect the queenand i was on the other sidewith a drawbridge in betweeni waited at the gatebut you were never to be seenand bridges burn much easierif you'er using kerosene(heh, heh, heh…)(chorus)and i would hold my ownjust to ascend that thronethough all my friends at home tell me i'mbetter off aloneand all the tales you toldabout true love got oldcause in the end you showed me how yourlove was so, so cold, baby……owseven days a week i call you just to hear you say:& boy, i've got a thing for you but there really is no way.&even so i know you love me more and more each dayyou tell me i'm the only one when your boyfriend is away(oh no)(chorus)and i would hold my ownjust to ascend that thronethough all my friends at home tell me i'mbetter off aloneand all the tales you toldabout true love got oldcause in the end you showed me how yourlove was so, so cold, baby……ow
im sitting by the phone - a friday night alone, ... and that i'm better on my own, you'll see, there's better things in life for me-don't follow me... ... because i'm better off alone-that's why i'm singing you this song, and if you find me down the road, i'll be doin just fine-sorry if i forgot your name ...
歌曲:better off
... title : better off - ... i'm better off alone
歌曲:better off
... i think i'm better off alone and standing here.simply put, i need a break from everything that i am. ...
歌曲:better off broken
... single- too much time spent alone. ... maybe my heart抯 better off broken.sometimes staying is the easy way out. ...
歌曲:better off without a wife
... to go it alone ... who are better off without a wifewaits tom ...
1 &&&&&&&&&
新歌TOP100 · 歌曲TOP500 · 中文
· 歌手列表 · 歌曲列
· 轻音乐 ·
行风 · 经典广告音乐专题 · 母爱无边——母亲节音乐专辑New!
· 热门分类 · 百度推荐 · 人气专辑 ·
贴吧: 贴吧: 贴吧:
视频
歌词
全部音乐
mp3
rm
wma
其它格式
铃声
彩铃
&2009 Baidu【If I Were A Boy】_G.E.M.邓紫棋-If I Were A Boy在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
&If I Were A Boy
《If I Were A Boy》 - G.E.M.邓紫棋
If I Were A Boy
所属专辑:
审批文号:暂无
If I Were A Boy相关MV推荐
《If I Were A Boy》歌词
- G.E.M.邓紫棋
If I Were A Boy - G.E.M. 邓紫棋
编曲:Lupo Groinig
If I were a boy Even just for one day
I' roll out of bed in the morning
And throw on what I wanted and go
Drink beer with the guys and chase after girls
I'd kick it with who I wanted
And I'd never get confronted for it
Because they'd stick up for me
If I were a boy
I think I could understand
I'd listen to her
If I were a boy
I would turn off my phone
Tell everyone its broken
So they think that I was sleeping alone
I'd put myself first
And make the rules as I go
Cause I know that she'd be faithful
Waiting for me to come home (to come home)
If I were a boy I think I could understand
I'd listen to her
It's a little too late
for you to come back
Say its just a mistake
Think I forgive you like that