与you are my future意思相近关于future的英语作文

八年级英语My Future随堂练习1
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
八年级英语My&Future随堂练习1
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
八年级英语My&Future随堂练习1
文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
Unit 5 My FutureLesson33& Maybe You’ll Be a Teacher !Question for text:1 What do Li Ming and Wang Mei want to do in the future ?_______________________________________________________Practice :按照要求完成下列各题1 There’re too many people . Be _________(carefully).2 You are good at __________(draw).3 It’s scary _________(talk) about the future sometimes .4 My sister would like ________(be) an English teacher .5 Is Wang Mei _________(real) a doctor ?6 Does she do well in ___________(dance) ?7 Mary might be a doctor when she is order . (对划线部分提问)__________________________________________________________?8 What should we ________(do) ?
Lesson 34& What Do You Hope ?Question for text:Why does Li Ming want to be an English teacher in the future ?_______________________________________________________.Fill in the blanks about Li Ming’s ambition .1 Li Ming’s ambition is __________________ .2 Li Ming will live _________________ .3 He will have _____________________.4 His feeling will be ____________________ .按照要求完成下列各题1 It’s fun _____________(play) with some kid .2 It’s my _____________(predict) of my future .3 Here ________(be) your exercise-boooks .4 Why ________Wang Mei ________(want) to be a scientist ?5 A yearbook _________(have) a picture of everyone in your class .6 I hope __________(be) a good teacher like Mr. Lee .7 Are they right __________ wrong ?8 Some of my friends often ____________(go) fishing .9 These are ____________(Tom和Jim的) prediction .10 They want ___________(stay) at home .
Lesson 35& What’s Your Advice ?Question for text:1 What colour does Danny choose ?________________________________________.2 Which number does Danny choose frist ?________________________________________.3 Which number does Danny choose then ?_________________________________________.4 What is Danny’s advice ?_________________________________________.5 What about Jenny ?________________________________________-.按照要求完成下列各题1 _______ your friends good __________ the future .(提一些关于未来的建议)2 Work hard _______(提高) your English .3 You _____________________(需要休息) a rest .4 We should eat ________ and __________ .(很多水果和蔬菜)5 Lucy needs _________(clean) the house this afternoon .6 What makes you _________(laugh) so happily ?7 The teacher asked them ____________(not talk) in class .8 I’m trying ___________ (study) hard to be a scientist .9 Would you like ____________(come) to my family next Sunday ?10 Mr. Hou wants _________(ring) him , but he forget the phone number .
Lesson 36 No Matter What 按照要求完成下列各题1 ______________________ (二十年后), we’ll still be good friends .2 ______________________ (无论)I live , I’ll miss you .3 He knew that thing _______________(确实).4 I’ll be ________________ (对……好) you forever ,it doesn’t matter you’re rich or poor .5 What will you ______________(成……样子) in thirty years ?6 Share your __________(predict) of your future with other students .7 There are lots of _____________(build) in the city of Beijing .8 Do you___________(real) know her ____________(real) name ?9 The boy is sick . Please look him over _________________(careful) .10 Nobody _________(want) __________(feel) sad .Lesson 37& Rich or Poor ? It Doesn’t Matter !Question for text:What does Lucas like to do ?_______________________________________________.What makes Lucas happy ?_______________________________________________.按照要求完成下列各题1 Is the Lucas’s ambition _______________(和你的一样)yours ?2 It would be great _________(have) a happy family .3 Please compare your homework __________ others .4 CWhat makes us happy ? --___________! (money/happiness)5 I would have ________(a/an/the) office _________ the very top . 6___________________(我最大的目标) is to be happy .7 My family ________ me ___________.(使……高兴) 8 I think .He can’t answer .(合并句子)______________________________________________________ .9 You should ___________( come) to school early .10 What ____________(make) him cry ?Lesson 38& Dear DiaryQuestion for text:1 What did Wang Mei’s mother give her ?_______________________________________.2 Why is it a special one ?_______________________________________.3 What did Ms Liu ask them ?__________________________________________.4 What’ s Wang Mei’s ambition ?__________________________________________.5 What will Wang Mei do to improve herself ?_____________________________________________.按照要求完成下列各题1 My mother gave me a new diary .(同义句)______________________________________________________ .2 It is a __________(特殊的) gift .3 I will try _______________(run) fast .4 I’m sure I will _________________________(有一个好的未来).5 I’m good at __________(help) people . =I do well in ________(help) people .6 Miss Hou tells us ____________(not run) in the street .7 The Old man went out ___________(see) his grandson .8 I need to learn _____________(a lot /lots of ) to reach my goal .9 Let him _____________(go) with you .
Lesson 39& A Famous Friend ?Fill in the blacks .&& Danny is ________& _______ this year , and he loves _________ basketball . but he doesn’t want _________& __________ a basketball player . Danny wrote a letter to Helen . She gives _______ to people in the __________ . She said Danny _______& ________ a good actor . ______ he will be a ______& ________& ________ or a _______& ________ . Danny will be __________ someday . 按照要求完成下列各题1 I can send him an E-mail . (同义句)___________________________________________ .2 We ____________(讨论) the meeting .3 I told him I _____________(想成为) a teacher .4 I’m ____________(瘦多了) this year .5 They love _________( do ) homework in the afternoon .6 Can you ___________ some _____________ ? (给我一些建议)7 Have you seen any good news _____________________(在报纸上)?8 Do you want to be _______________(一个著名的电影明星) or ________________(一个电视演员) in the future ?9 Mr. Wang ________ us __________ very hard all day . (使……工作) 10 The students don’t know __________________ . (干什么)【模拟试题】一. 用所给单词的适当形式& 1. Here is the __________(predict)of your future.& 2. Do you have any __________(diary)with locks?& 3. Look at the blackboard __________(care)!& 4. My mother knew that TV __________(act).& 5. Please give them good __________(advice).& 6. They are their__________(wife)and __________(kid).& 7. Are you good at __________(run)?& 8. My parents love __________(watch)TV.& 9. My sister would like __________(be)an English teacher.& 10. Is Wang Hua __________(real)a doctor?11. My biggest a_____ is to be a scientist.12. Do more sports to i_____ your health.13. China is f_____ for the Great Wall in the world.14. Can you s_____ your name in English?15. Could you give me some a_____ on my English?二. 单项& 1. He knows that thing __________ sure.&&& A. on&&&& B. in&&& C. for&&& D.to& 2. They love __________ and __________ at school.&&& A.dance&&&&&&&& B.dancing&&& C.dancing&&&&&&& D.to dance& 3. Are you good at __________ the future?&&& A. predicted&&&& B. predicts&&&& C. predicting&&& D. prediction& 4. Nobody __________ had health.&&& A. wishes to have&&&&&&& B. wish to have&&& C. wishes having&&&&&&& D. wish to has& 5. It is fun __________ own yearbook when he is older.&&& A. to looks&&&&& B. to look&&&&& C. looking&&&&& D.to look at& 6. I hope __________ a good teacher like Mr Lee.&&& A. to be&&&&&&&& B. is&&&&&&&&& C. am&&&&&&&& D. are& 7. Li Ming wants to be an English teacher __________ ten years.&&& A. in&&&&&&&&&& B. after&&&&&&& C. about&&&&&& D. late& 8. No matter __________ he will be, he is always my son.&&& A. how&&&&&&&& B. what&&&&&&& C. when&&&&&& D. why& 9. “Slow”is the opposite __________“fast”.&&& A. of&&&&&&&&&& B. to&&&&&&&&& C. in&&&&&&&&& D. at& 10. I have a happy family. It makes me __________& . A. happy&&&&&&& B. unhappy&&& C. happily&&&&& D. tired(&& )11. There’s little _______ in the bag. I want to buy some.A. rice&&&&&&&&&&& B. apples&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. wine&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. beer (&& )12. “Help ______ to some soup.” she said to the twins.A. you&&&&&&&&&&& B. your&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. yourself&&&&&&&&&&& D. yourselves (&& )13. Zhou Jielun is so cool. I’m his fan,___________.A. so am I&&&&&&&&&&&& B. so I am&&&&&&&&&&&& C. so do I&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. so I do (&& )14 This kind of food is ________.A. something English&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. English something&& C. some English&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. English some (&& )15. Jay is one of _______ in China.A. a popular singer&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. more popular singers C. the most popular singer&&&&&&& D. the most popular singers (&& )16. Please give me ______ water.A. a bit of&&&&&&&&&& B. lot&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. a few&&&&&&&&&& D. a bit (&& )17. How are the twin brothers?& They are _______ fine.A. all&&&& B. both&&&& C. either&&&& D. neither (&& )18. Don’t open the door until the car_______.A. stop&&& B. stops&&&& C. stopped&&&& D. will stop (&& )19. ______ he will come here tomorrow.A. May be&&& B. May is&&&& C. Maybe&&& D. Can he (&& )20. You’d better ______ for school again.A. not be late&&& B. not to be late&&& C. be not late&& D. to not be late三. 将下列句子翻译成英语& 1. 将来你打算干什么?& 2. 我的理想是成为一名足球运动员。& 3. 我认为当一名医生很难。& 4. 你知道汤姆住在哪儿吗?& 5. 我不认为我长大以后,将当一名篮球队员。四、Unit Writing :请你以“My ambition” 为题写一篇。要求:时态正确,前后连贯, 不少于60词。My ambition&& My ambition is to be a good art teacher. I will teach students to draw what they like. I will make my art lessons interesting and funny. Every student likes me and I can make friends with them. && And I want to live in Beijing in the future, I will have a happy family when I’m older, and I will have many good friends . I will be very happy with them. (一)have to 的用法 (1)have to 与动词原形一起构成谓语,它可用于多种时态,有人称和数的变化。在一般现在时中,当主语是第三人称单数时,要用has to,其余人称用一般过去时中用一般将来时中用will have to.(2)比较have to和must:& ① 两词都是'必须'的意思,have to 表示客观的需要, must 表示说话人主观上的看法,即主观上的必要。&& My brother was very ill, so I had to call the doctor in the middle of the night.&& 我弟弟病得很厉害,我只得半夜里把医生请来。(客观上需要做这件事)& He said that they must work hard.&他说他们必须努力工作。(主观上要做这件事)② have to有人称、数、时态的变化,而must只有一种形式。但must 可用于间接引语中表示过去的必要或义务。&He had to look after his sister yesterday.His parents were out.③ 在否定结构中: don't have to& 表示"不必"; mustn't&&& 表示"禁止"。&& You don't have to tell him about it.& 你不一定要把此事告诉他。&& You mustn't tell him about it.&&&&&&& 你一定不要把这件事告诉他。情态动词的用法要点一.&can和could情态动词&用法&例句&
can/could&表示能力&1.“I don’t think Mike can type.” “Yes, he can.”2.I can speak fluent English now , but I couldn’t last year.&在肯定句中,表示客观可能性,并不涉及具体某事会发生,常用来说明人或事物的特征。要表达具体某事实际发生的可能性时,不用can,需用could,may,might。&1.&As a human being, anyone can make a mistake.2.&I’m confident that a solution can be found.3.&He can be very forgetful sometimes.4.&I may stay at home this weekend.(实际可能性)5.&Peter might come to join us.(实际可能性) 6.&It will be sunny in the daytime ,but it could rain tonight.(实际可能性)&表示请求和允许。表示请求,口语中常用could代替can,使语气更委婉。&1.&Can we turn the air conditioner on?2.&Any police officer can insist on seeing a driver’s license.3.&In soccer, you can’t touch the ball with your hands.4.&Could you have her call me back when she gets home, please?5.&I wonder if I could just ask you to sign this.&表示对现在的动作或状态进行主观的猜测,主要用在否定句和疑问句中。&1.&It can’t be easy caring for a man and a child who are not your own.2.&Can the man over there be our head master?&表示惊异、怀疑、不相信等态度,主要用在否定句、疑问句和感叹句中。&1.&Can this be an excuse for not giving them help?2.&This can’t be true.3.&How can you be so crazy.
特别说明:(1)&could用来表示请求时,语气委婉,主要用于疑问句,不能用于肯定句,答语应用can(即:could不能用于现在时态的简略答语中)。如:――Could I use your dictionary?――Yes, you can.(否定回答可用:No, I’m afraid not.)(2)&can和be able to辨析can(could)和be able to都可以表示能力,意思上没有区别。但can只有现在式和过去式,而be able to则有更多的形式。如:I’ve always wanted to able to speak fluent English.Those bags look really heavy, are you sure you’ll be able to carry them on your own?但是,表示在过去某时的某一场合经过一番努力,终于做成了某事,通常不用could,而用was/were able to来表示。这时,was/were able to相当于managed to do或succeed in doing。如:After the accident it was a long time before she was able to walk again.The fire was very big, but most people were able to escape from the building.(3)&& 惯用形式“cannot …too…”表示“无论怎么……也不(过分)”。如:&&&&& You cannot be too careful.你越小心越好。&&&&& 惯用形式“cannot but+ 不定式(不带to)”表示“不得不,只好”。如:&&&&& I cannot but admire her determination.我不得不钦佩你的决心。二.may和 might情态动词&用法&例句&
may/might&表示允许、许可。否定回答一般用must not/mustn’t,表示“禁止、阻止”之意,但也可以用had better not (最好别)或may not(不可以),语气较为委婉。&1.&May I come in and wait?2.&――May I smoke here?――No, you mustn’t(或No, you’d better not.)&在表示请求、允许时,might比may语气更委婉些。用May I征询对方许可在文体上比较正式,在口气上比较客气,在日常用语中,用Can I征询对方意见更为常见。&1.&Might I borrow your pen?2.&I wonder if I might speak to your son.&表示可能性的推测,通常用在肯定句和否定句中,含有“或许”“大概”“可能”之意;用might代替may时,则语气显得更加不肯定。&1.&It may rain this afternoon.2.&She might come to join us this afternoon.3.&I suppose he might have missed the train.&may用于祈使句表示祝愿&1.&May you succeed.2.&Long may he live! 愿他能持续住下去。3.&May you have many more days as happy as this one.4.&May she rest in peace.愿她安息。&惯用句式:“may well+ 动词原形”,意为“完全能,很可能”,相当于to be very likely to
“may as well或might(just)as well+动词原形”意为“最好,满可以,倒不如”,相当于“had better或there is no reason to do anything else.&1.&It may well change forever the way you look at Greek art.2.&There may well be a real problem here.3.&There is nothing to do, so I may as well go to bed.4.&You may as well tell us now, we’ll find out sooner or later.5.&I suppose we might as well go home.6.&And if you have to plough the field anyway, you might as well plant it at the same time.
二.must和have to情态动词&用法&例句
must&表示“必须,应该”之意,语气比should,ought to强烈。其否定形式mustn’t表示“不准,不应该,禁止”等意&1.&You must come to school on time.2.&Everybody must obey the law.3.&You mustn’t drive so fast in the street.4.&We mustn’t waste any more time.&在回答带有must的问句时,否定回答常用needn’t或don’t have to,表示“不必”,而不用mustn’t&1.―Must I come back before ten?&& ―Yes,you must.(No, you needn’t)&表示有把握的推测,意为“一定、准是、相必”,只用于肯定句中&1.&It must be my mother.2.&You must be hungry after a walk.3.&There must be a hole in the wall. have to
have to&“必须,不得不”,意义与must相近。但must表示的是说话人的主观看法,而have to则往往强调客观需要。&1.&The film is not interesting. I really must go now.2.&I have to go now, because my mother is in hospital.&must只有一种形式,即现在式与过去式都是一种形式,而have to则涉及各种人称、时态等方面的变化形式。&1.I had to work hard when I was your age.2.I will have to learn how to use a computer.3.In order to take the exam, we’ll have to finish the whole book by the end of this month .&两者的否定意义不同,mustn’t表示“禁止,不许”,don’t have to表示不必。&1.&You mustn’t go there.2.&You don’t have to go there.
四.shall和should情态动词&用法&例句shall&用于第一、二、三人称构成的疑问句,表示征求对方意见或请求指示&1.&Shall I open the window?2.&Shall we say 6 o’clock, then?3.&What shall I get for dinner?&用于第二、三人称陈述句中,表示说话人给对方的命令、警告、允诺或威胁。&1.&Don’t worry, you shall get the answer this afternoon.(允诺)2.&He shall be sorry for it one day, I tell you. (警告)3.&You shall do as I say. (命令)4.&If you children don’t do as I tell you, you shall not go to the party. (威胁) should&表示劝告或建议,意为“应该”&1.&What should I do?2.&Should I trust him?3.&You should read his new book.&表示推测,用在肯定句中,对现在的情况或可能发生的事的主观推测或期待。意为“想必,大概,或许”&1.&It should be a nice day tomorrow.2.&Try phoning Robert, he should be home now.3.&He should be around sixty years old.&还可以用在if引导的条件句中,表示一件事听起来可能性很小,但也不是完全不可能,相当于“万一”的意思。从句谓语用should+动词原形构成,主句都一定用虚拟语气&1.&Ask Tom to ring me up if you should see him. (你万一见到汤姆,请让他给我打个电话)2.&Should I be free tomorrow, I’ll come. (万一我明天有时间,我就过来)3.&If things should change suddenly, please let me know. (万一情况突变,请通知我)&用于疑问句或感叹句中,表示意外、惊异的情绪,意为“竟会”,与why,what,how,who连用,如果是疑问句,则不需要回答。&1.&Why should anyone want to marry Tony?2.&Don’t ask me. How should I know?
五.will和would情态动词&用法&例句will/would&用于表示意志或意愿。will指现在,would指过去。&1.&He is the man who will go his own way. (他首歌自行其是的人。)2.&They said they would meet us at 10:30 at the station.&表示请求、建议等,用would比用will委婉、客气。&1.&Will you please take a message for him?2.&Would you please tell me your telephone number?&表示习惯或倾向,意为“总是,惯于”。will至现在,would指过去。&1.&Fish will die without water.2.&People will talk. (人们总会说闲话。)3.&When we worked in the same office, we would often have coffee together.&表示推测,意为“很可能,大概”。will表示推测比should把握大,比must把握小。&1.&These things will happen.2.&That will be the messenger ringing.3.&It would be about ten o’clock when he left home.&表示功能,意为“能,行”。惯用形式:will do/would do表示“解决问题”、“就行”。&1.&That will be all right.2.&Either pen will do.3.&It would not do to work too late.(工作太晚不行。)&用于否定句中,意为“不肯”、“不乐意”&1.I won’t listen to your nonsense.2.No matter what I said, he wouldn’t listen to me.
特别说明:would与used to辨析would可用来表示过去反复出现的动作,但不能表示过去存在的状态,所以我们不能说:“she would be a quiet girl.”另外,would强调过去某种特定情况下的活动,是完全过去的事情,同现在没有联系。而used to则着眼于过去和现在的对比,隐含现在已不存在,动作或状态都可表示。Would可以表示不规则的习惯,used to则不可。如:&& He used to be a naughty boy and cause trouble.&& I used to get up at six in the morning.&& Sometimes she would take a walk in the neighboring woods.&& In those days, whenever I had difficulties, I would go to Mr. Chen for help.
(二)情态动词can的用法:情态动词can 的过去式为could ,(有时could表示更委婉的语气。)①表示能力、功能等:“ 能,能够,会”:& 例句: We can and must overcome our shortcomings.&&&&&&& 我们能够而且必须克服我们的缺点。②表示可能性: “可能;可以;会”:& 例句: In winter the winds can be very cold.&&&&&&& 冬天的风会很冷的。③表示从内心里可以接受: “可以,能够”& 例句: I can regard you as my brother but you must obey what I tell you .&&&&&&&&& 我可以把你看做我的兄弟,但是你必须听我的话。④表示请求、要求、建议等:& “可以”:& 例句: Can you help me to carry these books to the classroom?&&&&&&&&& 你能不能帮我把这些书送到教室去?⑤表示允许等: “可以”:& 例句: You can have my seat.I'm going now. &&&&&&&&& 你可坐在我的座位上,我现在就走。【注意】can表示能力可和be able to互换使用,且后者有更多的时态,be able to常被用来表示can所不能表示的将来或完成时的概念。other ,the othe,others,another好像都有“别的”这个意思,你能分清吗? (1)another既可作形容词又可作代词,泛指“再一个,又一个”,表示“总数为三个以上中任意的另一个”,表示泛指,可以单独使用。作定语时,修饰可数名词单数,其前不加冠词。& This dress is dirty,please change another one for me.这件裙子脏了,再给我换一件吧。(2)the other表示“两个数量中的另一个”,表示特指,总数为俩;它可以单独使用,也可用the other+可数名词单数。例如;& His parents both work in a hospital. One is a doctor and the other is a nurse.他父母都在一家医院工作。一个是医生,一个是护士。(父母为两个人)(3)others用于泛指一些人或事物中其他的,可单独使用或用other+复数可数名词来代替。注意others后面不可直接加名词。例如:& ①Some students like English and other students (others) like physics.有些学生喜欢英语,有些学生喜欢物理。②We must think more of others.我们必须多想想别人。 (同学们:这可是好品质哦!)(4)the others指一定范围内其余所有的人或物,表示特指。也可用the other+名词复数来代替。&&& This dictionary is better than the others. 这本词典比别[其余]的好。【补充】else adv.别的. (用于疑问词、不定代词后)其他,另外I'm going to take you somewhere else. 我要带你去别处。I don't think there is anything else we need to discuss tonight.& 我认为今晚我们不需讨论别的事了。Is there anything else you want?你还要些别的什么吗?Who else is there in the house?屋子里还有谁?someone else's books (别人的书)
&文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 future的意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信