英语浣熊帮帮忙忙

英语题帮帮忙!!_百度知道
英语题帮帮忙!!
根据句意首字母提示完单词Why did you s___ at home?There was not too much to see the museum was b___The vacation was r__ l feel greatwhere did you go?------l v__ a museumThere is n__ in the box lt's emptylt was raining and the ground was w__Plesas w__ a minute l'm very busy nowDid you go a__ wonderful yesterday?Let's go E___ is readyB___ can fly in the sky
提问者采纳
Why did you 【study】 at home?There was not too much to see the museum was【 boring】The vacation was【relaxing】 l feel greatwhere did you go?------l【visited 】a museumThere is 【nothing】 in the box lt's emptylt was raining and the ground was 【wet】Plesas 【wait】 a minute l'm very busy nowDid you go 【anywhere 】 wonderful yesterday?Let's go 【Everything】is ready【Birds】can fly in the sky
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
stayboring relaxingvisitednothing wetwait 等待Did you go a__ wonderful yesterday?
道题详EverythingBirds
Everything
Birds不知道有没有错啊,我初三的,都忘了啊
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁懂英语的过来帮帮忙……For lunch ,I have biscuits and a glass of milk ,and i watch the news .In the afternoon ,I often watch another old film-They're showing some good ones at the moment.不要用任何翻译器,因为那些东西翻译出_百度作业帮
懂英语的过来帮帮忙……For lunch ,I have biscuits and a glass of milk ,and i watch the news .In the afternoon ,I often watch another old film-They're showing some good ones at the moment.不要用任何翻译器,因为那些东西翻译出
懂英语的过来帮帮忙……For lunch ,I have biscuits and a glass of milk ,and i watch the news .In the afternoon ,I often watch another old film-They're showing some good ones at the moment.不要用任何翻译器,因为那些东西翻译出来的太不像中国人的说话方式了.
For lunch ,I have biscuits and a glass of milk ,and i watch the news .In the afternoon ,I often watch another old film-They're showing some good ones at the moment.中午吃饭的时候,我一边看新闻,一边喝牛奶,吃饼干.到了下午我会看一部他们放映的经典老片.
一楼翻译真很好了。我都没话说·帮帮忙啊,英语文章翻译,快~~A long time ago, in a small house in Scotland, two friends lived together. Their names were John and Bobby. They were not rich but
happy. They had a warm fire when it was cold outside. They had good food to e_百度作业帮
帮帮忙啊,英语文章翻译,快~~A long time ago, in a small house in Scotland, two friends lived together. Their names were John and Bobby. They were not rich but
happy. They had a warm fire when it was cold outside. They had good food to e
帮帮忙啊,英语文章翻译,快~~A long time ago, in a small house in Scotland, two friends lived together. Their names were John and Bobby. They were not rich but
happy. They had a warm fire when it was cold outside. They had good food to eat when they were hungry. They were never lonely because they had each other. John and Bobby liked to take long walks together. After their walk, John usually cooked dinner. John and Bobby ate dinner and then sat
in front of the fire. They had a simple but good life. Then, in the spring of 1858, John got sick and died. He was buried (埋葬) in a cemetery (公墓) in Edinburgh, Scotland. After John was
buried, Bobby stood at John's grave (墓穴) and cried. "Come on, Bobby," friends said."It's time to go home." Bobby went home, but later he returned to the cemetery. He sat down near John's grave. He stayed there all night. Bobby stayed at the cemetery the next day, and the next day, and the next. For the next 14 years , Bobby never left the cemetery. When the weather was cold or rainy, he slept on the ground near John's grave. Finally, in 1872, Bobby died, too. Friends buried him in a little grave near John. Why was Bobby's grave little? Bobby, John's best friend, was a dog.
很久很久以前,在一个小房子在苏格兰,两个朋友一起生活.他们的名字是约翰和鲍比.他们并不富裕,但很高兴.他们有一个温暖的火灾时,外面冷.他们具有良好的食物时,他们饿了.他们从来没有孤独,因为他们彼此.约翰和鲍比喜欢采取长距离散步在一起.步行后,约翰通常熟吃晚饭.约翰和鲍比吃晚餐,然后坐在前面的火灾.他们有一个简单而美好的生活.然后,在1858年春天,约翰生病和死亡.他被安葬(埋葬)在一个墓地(公墓)在苏格兰爱丁堡.约翰被安葬后,鲍比为约翰的严重(墓穴)和哭了.“来吧,鲍比,”朋友说.“现在是时候回家.”鲍比回家,但后来他回到墓地.他坐下来不久的约翰严重.他在那里呆了一夜.鲍比住在坟场第二天,第二天,和下一步.在接下来的14年里,鲍比从未离开过墓地.当天气寒冷或雨季,他睡在地面附近约翰的严重.最后,在1872年,鲍比去世了.埋葬了他的朋友在一个小坟墓附近约翰.为什么鲍比的严重少?鲍比,约翰的最好的朋友,是狗.
很久以前,苏格兰的一个小房子里住着两个好朋友。他们的名字是约翰和波比。他们不富裕但是很快乐。外面天气很冷,但他们家里生着暖暖的火。饿的时候,他们有好东西吃。因为有彼此,他们从来不觉得孤单。约翰和波比喜欢一起散步,走很多路。散步后,约翰通常开始做晚饭。约翰和波比吃过晚饭后就坐在火堆前。他们过着简单但舒适的生活。然后,在1858年的春天,约翰生病去世了。他被埋在苏格兰爱丁堡的一座公墓中。葬礼...初中英语、帮帮忙_百度知道
初中英语、帮帮忙
六.括号部提问1.They went to the park( last month)..2.Tom went to school (by bus) yesterday.3.His father gave him (some fruit).4.She skated with (Lily) last winter.5.He did (his homework) at home just now.6.They( went to the gym) last Saturday.7.They went to Beijing (by train) yesterday.8.Her mother got up at (five o’clock) yesterday.9.His uncle wrote (two) letters last month..10.(He) invited me to the party.11.He (did his homework) yesterday.12.He sent me (two) cards last week.13.He met Jenny( in the park )the day before yesterday.14.He went to Beijing with( his mother) last Sunday.15.(They) bought shorts and T-shirts.七.汉译英1.昨我教室做作业2.前农场劳3.我叔叔前公园抓偷4.奶奶哪买许苹我家附近商店5.昨操场我起跑步6.昨莉莉猫没喝许牛奶7.昨想看望张师8.五前王师教英语9.刚才王海给妈妈写封信10.昨公园看见我看见山羊
六.括号部提问When did they go to the park?How did Tom go to school yesterday?What did his father give him?Whom did she skate with last winter?What did he do at home just now?What did they do last Saturday?How did they go the Beijing yesterday?When did her mother get up yesterday?How many letters did his uncle write last month?Who invited you to the party?What did he do yesterday?How many cards did he send you last week&Where did he meet Jenny the day before yesterday?Whom did he go to Beijing with last Sunday?Who bought shorts and T-shirts?七.汉译英We did our homework in the classroom yesterday.Did the students work in the farm the day before yesterday?My uncle caught a thief in the park the day before yesterday.Where did your grandma buy many apples? &In the shop near my home.He did some running with me on the playground yesterdayLily's cat didn't drink much milk yesterday.They wanted to visit Teacher Zhang yesterday.Did Teacher Wang teach them English five years ago?Wang Hai wrote to his mom just now.What did you see in the park yesterday? I saw a goat.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝习进步更层楼明白请及追问满意敬请采纳O(∩_∩)O谢谢~~
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
When did they go to the park?
How did Tom go to school yesterday?
What did his father give to him?
Whom did she stake with last winter?
What did he do at home just now?
What did they do last Saturday?
How did they go to Beijing yesterday?
How many cards did he send to you last week?
Where did he meet Jenny the day before yesterday?
Whom did he go to Beijing with last Sunday?
Who bought shorts and T-Shirts?
We did homework in the classroom yesterday.
Did the students work in the farm the day before yesterday?
My uncle caught a thief in the park the day before yesterday.
Where did your grandma buy those many apples? In the s...
when did they go to the parkhow did Tom go to schoolwhat did his father give himwho did he skate with last winterwant did he do just nowwhat did they do&last Saturdayhow did they go to Beijingwhat time did her mother get up&yesterday..How many letters did his uncle write &last monthwho&invited me to the partywhat did he do yesterday.how many cards did he sent you &last weekwhere did he meet Jenny the day before yesterday.who did he go to Beijing with last Sunday.who&&bought shorts and T-shirts.1.昨天我们在教室里做作业。we did homework in the classroom yesterday2.前天学生们在农场里劳动了吗?。did the students work on the farm&&the day before yesterday.3.我叔叔前天在公园里抓了一个小偷。my uncle caught a thief in the park&the day before yesterday.4.你奶奶在哪儿买了许多苹果?在我家附近的商店里。where did you grandmother buy so many apples & & & &at a shop near my home5.他昨天在操场和我一起跑步了。he ran with me on the playground yesterday6.昨天莉莉的猫没喝许多牛奶Lily's cat didn't drink too much milk yesterday7.昨天他们想去看望张老师。Yesterday &they wanted to visit Mr Zhang.8.五年前王老师教他们英语了吗?。 dd MR wang teach them five years ago9.刚才王海给他妈妈写了一封信。just now Wang hai wrote a letter to his mother&10.昨天在公园看见什么了?我看见了一只山羊。what did you see yesterday? & i saw a goat.
1 When did they go to the park?
2 how did Tom go to school yesterday?
3 what did his father give him?
4 Whom did she skate with last winter?
5 What did he do at home just now?
6 Where did they go last Saturday
7 How did they go to Beijing yesterday?
8 When did hermother get up yesterday?
9 How many letters did his uncle write last month?
10 Who invited me to the party?
11 What did he doyesterday?
12 How many cards did he send me last week?
13 Where did he meet jenny the day before yesterday?
14 Whom did he go to Beijing with last Sunday?
15 Who bought shorts and T-shirts?
1 We did homework in the classroom yesterday.
2 Did students w...
初中英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语高手帮帮忙。怎么跟进 - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
& 英语高手帮帮忙。怎么跟进
UID 1793042
阅读权限 40
英语高手帮帮忙。怎么跟进
一个印度客户,发样品过去快两个月了。但是客户总说检测报告还没出来,我很着急出单,想写邮件过去,应该怎么写呢
[ 本帖最后由 Namiko-zs 于
08:35 编辑 ]
(van.persieの唯一QR)
陳某某の6TD
UID 967979
积分 211055
帖子 28296
福步币 169 块
阅读权限 120
&&不要跟的太急了
可以先给客户推下你们的新产品。
看样子你都跟过很多次了吧,给点时间,客户一是测试产品,二可能还要测试市场的。
UID 1793042
阅读权限 40
回复 #2 amygoer 的帖子
是啊,都跟过好多次了,最近直接是没消息,真是急啊
(矿主徒弟)
UID 1876986
阅读权限 25
发样品不一定就能合作的。要視乎甚麼产品。
有时候客戶收到样品后半年才对你说可以开始合作了......
你可以问问他:
How are you? Hopefully everything goes well for you.
Regarding the samples we sent you, we would like to have your feedback on our products.
Since it has been nearly two months till now, please let us know the progress in which we can discuss further to the extent that we will be able to prepare something for you.
We are looking forward to your reply and we have the willingness to start up business relationship with you.
Kindest regards,
UID 1842029
阅读权限 40
回复 #1 qiqi2012 的帖子
How are you today?
Any news updated for me about the tested sample ??
Or anything i can help you ??
Please let me know how to go ahead , OK ?Tks
Best regards
UID 1583342
阅读权限 60
呵呵,学习了,THANKS
UID 889245
阅读权限 40
经常遇到这样的问题,学习了,谢谢
有时间报价也是这样的,石沉大海。。。
UID 1793042
阅读权限 40