齐齐哈尔新闻网  All rights reserved.
本网站为齐齐哈尔新闻网版权所有,未经协议授权,禁止下载使用
黑新网备号
黑ICP备号-1
通讯地址:黑龙江省齐齐哈尔市龙沙区劳卫路1号齐齐哈尔日报报业集团
增值电信业务经营者证件号:黑B2- 国新网许可证编号:  哈公网监备17号
广告经营许可证号:7 广播电视节目制作经营许可证:黑字第083号当前位置: >>
2014年秋季人教版八年级上册Unit+3+单元过关检测题(无答案)
八年级上册 Unit 3 目标检测Ⅰ.单项填空(15分)1. Jane likes to tell jokes. She never stops talking. She is _______. A. serious B. quiet C. shy D. outgoing 2. ― ______woman is your mother? ― T
he one with long hair. A. What B. How C. When D. Which 3. He likes to do the same things _______ me. A. in B. on C. like D. as 4. I think my dress is more beautiful than . A. she B. herself C. her D. hers 5. My best friend Tina is _______ than any other student in our class. A. popular B. more popular C.most popular D. the most popular 6. ―How do you feel when you see the national flag of China? ―It makes me _______ proud. A. feel B. to feel C. felt D. feeling 7. Larry often helps to bring out _______ me. A. in B. at C. to D.with 8. Li Lei is as _______ as his father.[来源:学科网] A. funny and outgoing B. more funnier and outgoing C. funnier and more outgoing D.more funny and outgoing 9.The twin brothers look _______. People always mistake them. A. like B. the same C. are like D. same 10. I’m ______ taller than my mother, but shorter than my father. A. more B. a little C. very D. a lot of 11. I ______ taller now than I before. A.was B.am C.was D.did 12. Pan Changjiang is ___ than Zhao Benshan, but they are both ___. A. funnier B. funny C. quiet D.quieter 13.― I want to work hard to get good grades. ― Great. The you work, the _______ your grades will be. A.good B. better C.good D.better 14.― Who ______ harder, Tom or Jim? ― Jim does. A. is work harder B.works hard C. works more hardly D.works harder 15.― I like Song Zuying’s songs. They are wonderful. ― Yes. I think no one else can sing . A. good B. well C. better D. moreⅡ.完形填空(10 分) Henry is a little heavier than he wants to be. He 16 to lose some weight(减肥). So he is on diet(节食). He tries not to eat too 17 and he eats very little sugar because it will make him 18 . He also does exercise every 19 . He swims very often, 20 he runs about two kilometers a day. Now he is 21 than before. Henry’s sister, Susan, is healthier than Henry . She is also younger and 22 than he is. She does 23 every day, too. She doesn’t 24 much meat. She eats a lot of fruit and vegetables because she thinks 25 are better for her health. 16.A. wants B. thinks C. asks D. likes 17.A. many B. few C. little D. much 18.A. fat B. happy C. ill D. tired 19.A. month B. week C. day D. year 20.A. and B. because C. but D. when 21.A. thinner B. fatter C. taller D. shorter 22.A. later B. shorter C. more strong D. longer 23.A. shopping B. housework C. homework D. exercise 24.A. want B. eat C. cook D. buy 25.A. you B. them C. they D. we Ⅲ. 阅读理解(15 分) A Do you know how to make friends with a group of people? Let me tell you the steps about making friends with the group. Maybe it’s helpful(有帮助的)to you. First, you need to know what kind of group they are. If people of the group are shy, never ask them “Why don’t you talk?” “Why are you quiet?” or “Why do you look shy?” They don’t like such questions. Next, remember that each group is different. They may use different words, like different things or have different ways of “hanging out”. Then, the important thing is that you should try to be outgoing. If you are outgoing, you would become very popular. Remember, nobody wants to make friends with a shy person. Finally, find a right topic to talk with the group. For example, you can talk with them about the weather, the news, their hobbies or their school life. 26. What does the underlined word “steps” mean in Chinese? D[来源:学科 A. 脚步 B. 步骤 C. 办法 D. 习惯 27. You can ask the questions like “_______” when you want to talk with a shy person. A. Why don’t you talk? B. Why are you quiet? C. Why do you look shy? D. It’s a nice day, isn’t it? 28. You can talk with the group about the topics except _____ . A. the weather B. the news C. their hobbies D. their ages 29. Which is the correct order of the following things in this passage? a. Know that each group is different. b. Try to be an outgoing person. c. Find a right topic to talk with the group. d. Know what kind of group they are. A. a-b-c-d B. d-a-b-c C. a-d-b-c D. d-b-a-c 30. Which is the best title for the passage? A. Finding Differences Between the Two Groups B. Good Topics to Make Conversations C. How to Make Friends with a Group of People D. Making Friends with Parents B Mary comes from a small village. It’s not far from Cambridge. Like many other villages, it is clean and quiet. Not many families live there, so the people there all know each other, and most of them are friendly and helpful. Mary lives in the village, but she has a job in Cambridge. Every day she goes to work by train, and it usually takes her about an hour. “It’s much cheaper to live in the village,” says Mary. “But it also has some bad sides (方面). There are no cinemas or big shopping centers in the village. I have to go to Cambridge to see a movie or go shopping. So I usually watch TV or do exercise in the evening.” Life in the small villages may not be as exciting as that in the large cities, but it can be relaxing. That is why people love their villages. 31. What can we learn from the first passage? A. Mary’s village is a big one. B. Mary’s village is near Cambridge. C. Mary’s village is a busy one. D. Mary’s village has many families. 32. Why does Mary live in the village? A. Because she works there. B. Because she likes to live with her parents. C. Because it’s cheaper to live there. D. Because people there are friendly. 33. What does Mary usually do in the evening? A. She goes to the movies. B. She goes shopping. C. She does exercise. D. She stays with her friends 34. What does the underlined word “that” refer to(指)? A. People. B. Work. C. Exercise. D. Life. 35. Which of the following is TRUE? A. It’s relaxing to live in a village. B. Mary wants to live in Cambridge. C. Mary usually talks with her friends in the evening. D. People living in the village are a little shy. C In the morning Mr. Smith comes into the garden at the back of his house. He sees too much snow in the garden. Mr. Smith wants to take his car out, so he asks a man to clean the road from his garage to the gate. He says to the man, “Don’t throw any snow on the flowers, and don’t throw any on the wall, and don’t throw any into the street, or the police man will come.” The he goes out. When he comes back, the road is clean. There is no snow on the flowers, on the wall or in the street. But when he opens the garage to get his car out, he sees: there is full of snow, the snow from the road, and his car is under the snow! 根据短文内容,判断正(T)误(F) : 36. Mr. Smith’s garden is behind his house. 37. He wants a man to clean the road because he doesn’t like snow at all. 38. He doesn’t tell the man where to throw the snow in the garden. 39. The man throws the snow into the garage. 40. Mr. Smith feels happy when he opens the garage to get his car out. Ⅳ.根据句意及首字母或汉语提示完成单词(10分) 1.My friend and I look _____________ (相像的). 2. There’s only one desk here. You two can s___________ it. 3. ― What do you think of your grandfather, Susan? ― He is very s___________ and I hardly see him laugh. 4. It’s _______________(必要的) for children to drink a cup of milk every day. 5. Amy likes looking at herself in the ______________ (镜子) after she gets up. 6. Don’t l________ at that old man. It’s not polite(礼貌的). 7. Call English Study Center at 443-5687 for more i____________ if you want to know more. 8. Tom is t__________ in music. 9. ― What does your little brother do? ― He is a p_____________ school student. 10. She plays the piano ___________ (好) than me. Ⅴ.用括号里所给单词的适当形式填空(10 分)(A) 1. Ellen is (talent). She can sing, dance and paint well. 2. ― Who (break) the cup, Tom? ― Sorry, I don’t know. 3. Do you know the English _ (say) “Practice makes perfect”? 4. The dress is____________________ (beautiful) than that one. 5. Jack is _________ (funny) than Paul. (B) Anna is my friend . We are both tall and thin , but she has 6._________ (long) hair than 7.________(I). She is 8._________________ (outgoing) than me. She is now in London. The shops are 9._________(big) in London than those in Moscow. But it’s very expensive 10.___________ (stay) in London. Ⅵ.句型转换来(15 分) 1.The sisters both are quiet. (同义句) ________ ______ _______ sisters are quiet. 2.I am shorter than my sister.(同义句) My sister is _________ _______ me. 3. Nelly danced better than Lisa . (变一般疑问句并作否 定回答) _______ ________ _________ better than Lisa ? _______ , _______ _______ . 4. Mike plays soccer best in his class . (同义句) Mike plays soccer _______ than _____ _______ ________ in his class . Ⅷ. 根据汉语句子完成英语句子。(10 分) 1. 许多人认为英雄离我们很远,实际上,英雄就在我 们身边。 Many people think heroes are far from us . ________ ____________ , heroes are around us. 2. 我不在乎年轻人怎么看我。 I don’t ___________ ___________ what young people think of me. 3. 他的智能手机和我的不一样。 His smart phone is ______________ ___________mine. 4. 只要你努力学习,你的梦想就会实现。 _____ ______ _____ you work hard , your dreams will come ______ .Ⅸ.书面表达 :请根据提示写一篇短文。 (15 分) 昨天你在街上遇见了多年未见的好友, 他发生了很 大的变化。 提示:以前他性格内向,个子不高,短发。现在他 15 岁了,比原来活泼,个子长高了,长发带卷, 看上去健康多了。我很高兴见到他。我们一起去看 了电影,电影很有意思。
2014年秋人教版新目标英语八年级上册Unit3检测题及答案_政史地_初中教育_教育专区...单元要点与中考题 http://w ww.xk b1. com 1. ---Which is the ___...2013-2014年人教版八年级上英语第3单元测试题(含答案)_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。备课大师网---语、数、外、理、化:在线备课,全站免费!无需注册,天天...新人教版2014年秋季八年级英语上册第六单元测试题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。新人教版2014年秋季八年级英语上册第六单元测试题2014 年秋季学期八年级英语单元过关测试...2015年秋人教版八年级英语第一次月考(1-3)单元检测题(附答案)_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。八年级英语上册第一次月考(1-3)单元检测题(满分 120 分)...2015年秋人教版英语八年级上Unit3单元检测试卷及答案_初中教育_教育专区。Unit3 单元检测试卷 一、单项选择(共 15 小题;共 15.0 分) 1. Linda is very ...33:2015年秋人教版八年级英语第一次月考(1-3)单元检测题(附答案)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2015 年八年级英语上册第一次月考(1-3)单元检测题本试卷共 8 ...人教版 2016年秋八年级语文初二上册第3单元同步检测试卷(含答案)_语文_初中教育_教育专区。第三单元测试卷 时间:120 分钟 满分:120 分 题号 二 (一) 得分 ...【人教版】2013新版八年级英语上册《第四单元》单元检测(含答案)_英语_初中教育...2013-2014学年八年级英语... 7页 免费 2013人教版秋季新版八年... 2页 免费...【人教版】2013新版八年级英语上册《第3,4单元》单元检测(含答案)_英语_初中教育...2014一级建造师考试 一级建造师《建设工程项目管理》 《建设工程经济》计算题...人教版八年级英语上册Unit3单元检测题含答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。人教版八年级英语上册 Test for Unit 3(满分:120 分) 听力部分(25 分) Ⅰ.听对话及问题...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。家校联系--查看文章
&同升幼儿园& |
&水韵幼儿园& |
&小学部& |
&初中部& |
&芙蓉复读部& |
&国际部& |
当前位置:
受益终身——2017年秋季招生简章
湖南长沙同升湖实验学校于2017年春季招收少量优秀插班生,具体招生事项如下:一、招生计划幼儿园:3-6岁健康适龄儿童30人;小学部:各年级优秀插班生共15人;初中部:各年级优秀插班生共25人;高中部:一、二年级优秀插班生共10人;国际部:初二、高一、高二、高三各年级优秀学生共15人。二、收费标准(一)小学部、初中部、高中部1.学费:每生每期10200元。2.住宿费:每生每期800元。3.伙食费:小学每生每期2900元,实行分餐制模式,伙食费不退不补(中途退学的除外);初中、高中实行打卡就餐,由学生自主将伙食费充入就餐卡中消费。4.代收费及服务性收费:保险费每学年100元,学生生活用品、床上用品、校服、接送费、教材教辅费及根据教育管理部门的要求开展社会活动等代收费及服务性收费,依据保本不赢利的原则,据实收取。5.医疗费用由医疗机构根据国家相关规定收取。6.特色课程选修费:学校将依据不同课程制定标准,另行公示,学生自愿选修。(二)幼儿园1.全托:每生每期15000元(含保育教育费、住宿费及伙食费),校服及床上用品据实另行收取。2.日托:每生每期13000元(含保育教育费、住宿费及伙食费),校服及床上用品据实另行收取。(三)国际部1.学费:每生每期35500元(含保险、校服及用品);2.伙食费:实行打卡就餐,由学生自主将伙食费充入就餐卡中消费。(在我校就读的义务教育阶段的学生享受长沙市民办学校学生“两免一补”政策)三、报名及录取1.报名时间:即日起学校官网、电话、到校报名均可;2.录取方式:幼儿园:新生经长沙市妇幼保健院体检合格即可入园就读;小学部:自日起每周六、周日可来校面试和考察,面试考察需带学生评价手册、作业、荣誉证书等;初中部:自日起可来校随到随测;高中部:统一参加我校期末考试;国际部:自日起可来校随到随测;3.缴费时需携带学生户口簿、监护人身份证原件及复印件。四、咨询热线学校网址:http://www.tsheducation.net学校地址:湖南省长沙市雨花区同升湖山庄
姓名:&&&&性别:&&男女&&电话:&&&&e-mail:&&}

我要回帖

更多关于 中国考研网招生信息网 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信