love me don't let s go sadayukime sad or difficult !

英语翻译The Boy:please don`t let feel sad for youdon`t let me cry for youyou are my angelI wish you to be happinessl am not your selfish ownerthough there is no matter on my facesay no matter through the mouthbut I am really love youthe boyplea_百度作业帮
英语翻译The Boy:please don`t let feel sad for youdon`t let me cry for youyou are my angelI wish you to be happinessl am not your selfish ownerthough there is no matter on my facesay no matter through the mouthbut I am really love youthe boyplea
英语翻译The Boy:please don`t let feel sad for youdon`t let me cry for youyou are my angelI wish you to be happinessl am not your selfish ownerthough there is no matter on my facesay no matter through the mouthbut I am really love youthe boyplease.幸福!
第一句应该是:please don`t let (me) feel sad for you 男孩(说):请不要让我为你悲伤 (请)不要让我为你哭泣 你是我的天使~我希望你能够幸福 我不愿自私的拥有你~虽然我的表情不在意 虽然我的言语不在意 但是我真的爱你~男孩(落款) 请你.幸福~!
该名男童: 请不要`吨,让伤心为你 唐`吨,让我为你哭泣 你是我的天使 我想你要的幸福 升时,不是你的自私的所有者 虽然没有就这事我的脸 说,不管是通过口 但我真的爱你 该名男童 请....................幸福!这句话不管怎么翻译都不怎么对顺z...do not make me cry do not make sad是哪首英文歌里的_百度知道
do not make me cry do not make sad是哪首英文歌里的
是女唱的 很伤感的
好像是慢摇
还有一句是:感觉像家一样
提问者采纳
This is the last timeCause you and IWe were born to dieWe were born to dieWe were born to dieCome and take a walk on the wild sideLet me kiss you hard in the pouring rainYou like your girls insaneDon&#39, we were born to dieLost but now I am foundI can see but once I was blindI was so confused as a little childTried to take what I could getScared that I couldn's go get highTt make me sad, we carry onTry to have fun in the meantimeCome and take a walk on the wild sideLet me kiss you hard in the pouring rainYou like your girls insaneChoose your last wordsThis is the last timeCause you and I,Let're mineIt&#39,Let&#39, we carry onTry to have fun in the meantimeCome and take a walk on the wild sideLet me kiss you hard in the pouring rainYou like your girls insaneChoose your last words, it breaks every step that I takeBut I't know whyKeep making me laugh, don&#39,They't know whyKs like I told you honeyDon't make me crySometimes love is not enough and the road gets toughI don's go get highTre mineWalking through the city streetsIs it t fail me nowTake me to the finish lineAs go get highThe road is long是born to die吧Lana Del ReyBorn To Die (Album Version)Lana Del ReyFeet don&#39?I feel so alone on a Friday nightCan you make it feel like home, don&#39, don&#39, if I tell you you't findAm hoping that the gates,Let't make me crySometimes love is not enough and the road gets toughI don't know whyKll tell me that you't make me crySometimes love is not enough and the road gets toughI don&#39, honeyDon't make me sad
提问者评价
谢谢你的耐心解答,好详细呀
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译Don't leave me Don't hurt me any more she knows nothing but only make me sad I really love you.If you love me,please treat me well,if not,drop me bless you Wish you happy forever!You should be always happy in those days that I'm away 帮_百度作业帮
英语翻译Don't leave me Don't hurt me any more she knows nothing but only make me sad I really love you.If you love me,please treat me well,if not,drop me bless you Wish you happy forever!You should be always happy in those days that I'm away 帮
英语翻译Don't leave me Don't hurt me any more she knows nothing but only make me sad I really love you.If you love me,please treat me well,if not,drop me bless you Wish you happy forever!You should be always happy in those days that I'm away 帮我翻译成中文
不要离开我,不要再伤害我!她除了让我伤心什么都不明白,我真的很爱你.如果你也爱我,请好好待我,如果不爱,抛弃我.保佑你希望你能永远幸福,在我离开的日子你要一直开心.
不要离我而去不要再来伤害我!她除了让我伤心什么也不知道我真的很爱你如果你也爱我,那请你好好对我,如果不,那就放我走吧(drop,放弃,扔掉的意思,我觉着放我走这样翻译来比较好,希望不会出现歧义)保佑你,希望你能永远快乐!你要在我离开的日子里天天快乐。感觉好乱,不大像是歌词,一会你,一会我,一会她,三角恋爱?...
不要离开我不要再来伤害我她只是让我心伤真的爱你爱我,请认真对待我,不爱我,请放手。为你祈祷,愿你快乐永远没有我的日子里,你要天天快乐
不要离开我不要再伤害我她除了会让我难过,什么也不懂我真的爱你如果你爱我,请对我好吧,否则,就让我走吧保佑你,祝福你,要你永远快乐!就算我离开的那些日子你也要快乐
不要离开我不要再伤害我!她除了让我伤心外,什么都不会我真的爱你如果你爱我,就好好的对我,要不就抛弃我。祝福你,愿你永远快乐。在我离开的日子你要一直快乐。
不要离开我不要再伤害我她除了让我心伤却什么都不了解我是真的爱你如果你爱我,请好好待我,如果不爱,请放手祈祷并祝福你永远幸福我不在的日子你要一直快乐哦
不要离开我不要再伤害我她只会让我伤心我真的很爱你如果你爱我 请对我好一些如果你不爱我 请放手祝福你 为你祈祷 能永远快乐我离开以后你要 永远开心.I don't angry and sad.I am happy every daI
happiness.谁可帮我翻译呢,多谢了。_百度作业帮
I don't angry and sad.I am happy every daI
happiness.谁可帮我翻译呢,多谢了。
I don't angry and sad.I am happy every daI
happiness.谁可帮我翻译呢,多谢了。
字面解释:我不生气也不悲伤。我每天都过得很快乐。因为我有林小薇和小雨爱我。所以我很快乐。请帮我翻译一封信(中译英)...应该要高手级别,因为要翻译出对的感觉_百度知道
请帮我翻译一封信(中译英)...应该要高手级别,因为要翻译出对的感觉
一句话都不说直接冲过马路,我也不能勉强,那我们就从此罢手,你为了从前面拦住我?你怕什么,你能不能为了那句你爱我,没有其它人见证我们的爱情?你觉得我任性捉摸不透忽冷忽热,不要任性,我怎么办,有一次你惹我生气,感觉不好就板着脸。”我知道是我一直以来太急切想要尘埃落定,是什么阻碍你这样做,我想着。我不明白你的理由是什么,每一次我不开心的样子…我是不是吓坏了你,你把我“收藏”的好好的?你说你要开始你的工作。可是这次,正面的回答?我连想象的机会也没有吗,我不得不再次写信给你。只是这颗心总是希望能够快些安定下来,愿意介绍她给你的朋友或者家人认识,我们能不能为了彼此再努力一点,这个男人是爱你的?我会慢慢学着不要像从前那样动不动就让你觉得我不开心,那次我任性,偶尔也要哄着他,不管是好的还是坏的。你知道我是难过的。我知道你的性格偶尔会犹豫,我会有多伤心多自责。每一次琐碎的争吵,就要学会忍耐和包容。不管怎样,就当是我为了这段爱情的最后一战,各自去过新的生活吧,所以觉得没有必要。如果你愿意,你犹豫的点是什么呢,所以害你有压力了吧!虽然忘记一个人会花费很大的力气,要对他好。好不容易等到你毕业,可是你却一直都没空,他都比你小呢。我当时心里就想。我想要的,我能感觉到你在为我流泪,会很忙?是因为我不够好,我也不想我总是为了你没空理我而生气难过,我提过至少八次分手?为什么说起未来你就含含糊糊不愿意谈。而现在,你抱着我?是你愿意带着她参与你的生活!错过你,你脱离了学校的禁锢,自然也不会这样做,我也许永远都不会再遇见这样让我喜欢的男人,为了我们的爱情?我是认真想要融入并分享你的生活的?还是因为你本来就没有想要与我一起走下去,我知道我有时候逼的你太紧,我们好几天不联系?我不想再做你“暗地里的情人”,甚至说提到这些就很烦,可是我是想和你在一起的呀,稍不顺我心。我知道这一年来我任性过很多次。我等待你的回复:“如果你希望和他在一起?而让你的心也变得不确定了?还是你早就厌倦和我在一起了,我就说分开,尝试真正的接受我,不会天天黏着你的呀。我心里多紧张。是不是我们的心都还没有成长起来,我真的不懂?我想了好久好久,哪怕只是一条信息,我们可以多些时间相处,却比痛苦的纠缠要好得多,差点被车撞到,紧的无法呼吸,学着不让你担心。我觉得我对你来说好像变成了可有可无的人,可是我又不是牛皮糖,如果你出了事,在恋爱中最大的荣誉感是什么你知道吗。我也记得?一起努力,除了潘和发小,让我想见你一次都如此的难?妈妈跟我说!我一直记得,你应该要好好把握。一个女生。我愿意与你分担你的生活,我怕一觉醒来。可是如果你觉得累了,你抽空问候女朋友的时间也没有吗,你忙于你的同学聚会毕业聚会,可是在这样的小事上。譬如为什么可以一连好几天都不联络我,可是我不想睡,愿意与她分享你生活中所有的快乐和悲伤。我还有好多事情不能理解?所以一次一次闹成这样的局面,你知道很多次我都有提议说你不应该这样忽略我。一不开心。是不是我们从来没有彼此敞开胸怀面对过对方,你却一直拒绝我。可是你一次也没有,你又不太会表达自己的感情。没有人会认为工作和女朋友是有矛盾的吧,可是你从来没有听进去,在乎我的。我想把这些话先写下来。昨晚彻夜未眠,我觉得你不够关心呵护我。再和你见面,你说再见到我真好?你担心介绍我和你的朋友认识会让你失去什么,只是能够感受你是爱我的,现在困极!我不觉得我会成为你事业上的负担,我就又不知道说什么了。一年了。是我真的不够好到今天
learn to not let you worry about, I mentioned at least eight break, so you have the pressure of the harm it? I do not want to do your &quot, long time, try to accept the real me? Or are you already tired and I together!  I always remember tham not happy, do not contact us for days? You worry about my friends you know will make you lose. I know this year I am self-willed many times. An unhappy, I do not want no time for you I always get angry I am sad reason, not every day you ah adhesion? I will slowly learn not to let every turn as it was before you think I&#39, I know I sometimes forced to you too tight. I of perfectly good hair in addition to pan and small? Or because you did not want to go on with me? So. Bm sad. Only heart is always hope to settle down quickly, and now the storm? You say you want to start your work will be busy. I
I know I have been too are keen to dust settles: &quot, you have been refused me。  若被采纳为答案.  A girl in love is the greatest honor what you know  oday? I never had the chance even imagine it. Is not that we have never faced each other with open arms, but I&#39. I was heart thought! Miss you, you put me, was almost hit by a car.  There are many things I can not understand, then you are not likely to express their feelings, is willing to share your life with her all the happiness and sorrow, much better than a painful struggle.  htj竭诚为您服务;If you want to be with him, I do not know what to say.  Is not our hearts have not grown up, we can more time to get along, but at this small. I would like to share your life with you, let me see you once were so hard, and occasionally have to cajole him, you need to learn patience and tolerance.;ve been a new life. I know that your character occasionally hesitant! I do not think I will be your career burden, but I can not sleepy? Why talk about the future you do not want to talk about vague and even said that those on the annoying, then we give up from their own'collection&quot? Work together, I can feel your tears for me. No one will work and the girlfriend that is contradictory to it, willing to introduce her to your friends or family members know. I am not scared you, I can not be forced? Because I was not good enough. Meet you again, if you trouble. I also remember?  Mom told me?  I thought for a long., you out of school detention, several days Why can not contact me. But if you feel tired, you busy with your school class reunion party, he smaller than you do, whether good or bad. Last night, you say nice to see me again. I want just, we can work harder for each other again. For example, I fear waking up, I said separately.  But this time, you know many times I have suggested that you should not ignore me, there are no other people to witness our love, feeling bad on the board with a straight face,secret lover&quot, people? And let your heart become uncertain, you hold me tight can not breathe, you hesitate is it, I really do not know, for our love, what prevents you from doing so? Do you think I am self-willed unpredictable fits and starts. I am really not good enough, but you never hear it, so that there is no need, you can not sentence you to love me. A year? I seriously want to integrate into and share your life, once a bustling into this situation, do you find time girlfriend of the time greeting does not it, I think you not care about me in line. I think I told you it appears to be dispensable, stayed up all night, stopped in front of you order from me, I will be more sad and more self-blame, I think, this man loves you, every time I do not look happy , how do I do, &quot. I do not understand what your reason is. You know I&#39, you should take advantage of, I had to write to you again, if only one message.  Wait until you finally graduate! Although a person will forget to spend a lot of effort, I may never meet again I love this man. Every petty quarrel, not a word that direcm not obstinacy, that I am self-willed, nature does not do so, not willful, but I want to be with you to.&quot. I want to write down these words,不胜荣幸? What are you afraid? Are you willing to participate in your life with her, that he should be good, but you have been no air. Now, a little ring true my heart
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Today, I have to write to you again. All night long, now trapped last night, but I don't want to sleep. I want to write down these words in the first, I am afraid, I will wake up and don't know what to say.
Very not easy when you graduate, I think, you are out of school, we can spend more time together, but you are always busy. I feel for you as a dispensable, into your busy with your classmates, graduated from party party I really do not understand, you take the time to also have no regards his girlfriend? You said you wanted to start your work, will be very busy, but I'm not bound, not everyday you counter-puncher. Nobody will believe work and g...
Today, I had to write to you again. Last night, stayed up all night, and now the storm, but I can not sleepy. I want to write down these words, I fear waking up, I do not know what to say.
Wait until you finally graduate, I think, you out of school detention, we can more time to get along, but you have been no air. I think I told you it appears to be dispensable, people, you busy with your school class reunion party, I really do not know, do you find time girlfriend of the time greeting does not it? You say you want to start your work will be busy, but I'm not obstinacy, not every day you ah adhesion. No one will work and the girlfriend that is...
参考资料:
谷歌在线翻译
Today, I have to write to you again. All night long, now trapped last night, but I don't want to sleep. I want to write down these words in the first, I am afraid, I will wake up and don't know what to say.
Very not easy when you graduate, I think, you are out of school, we can spend more time together, but you are always busy. I feel for you as a dispensable, into your busy with your classmates, graduated from party party I really do not understand, you take the time to also have no regards his girlfriend? You said you wanted to start your work, will be very busy, but I'm not bound, not everyday you counter-puncher. Nobody will believe work and g...
中译英的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 don t be sad 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信