我最好的朋友你是安凉夏你爱王俊凯英语 — —my best friends — ann

英语翻译Dear Annie,My name is Andrew.I am 17 years old and I have a dilemma.My best friend Matthew has stopped talking to me.We have been best friends since childhood and play together in the school football team.Last week,we had an important mat_百度作业帮
英语翻译Dear Annie,My name is Andrew.I am 17 years old and I have a dilemma.My best friend Matthew has stopped talking to me.We have been best friends since childhood and play together in the school football team.Last week,we had an important mat
英语翻译Dear Annie,My name is Andrew.I am 17 years old and I have a dilemma.My best friend Matthew has stopped talking to me.We have been best friends since childhood and play together in the school football team.Last week,we had an important match against another school.The other team was superb and we really had to focus.I was determined to win,but Matthew was playing badly.He could not keep pace with the game and as a result of his careless playing,we lost .Afterwards,I got really angry with him and I told him I though he was not trying hard enough He got annoyed saying it wasn’t his fault if he couldn’t play as well as me,and that I shouldn’t talk to him in this manner Then we both started shouting at each other and it turned into a horrible argument.He accused me of some really bad things just to hurt me.I feel really guilty because I made some cruel remarks too,but I dislike seeing our team lose.Football is very important to me,but so is our friendship.Since we argued,he hasn’t spoken to me even though we sit next to each other in class.It is really awkward.He is usually cheerful and outgoing,but he has been really quiet and looks sad.The things he said hurt me too,but he has not apologized to me.Yesterday,I saw him talking to another boy,Peter,and I cannot help wondering if he wants Peter to be his best friend instead of me.I told my brother about the quarrel,but he said Matthew is just too sensitive and perhaps a little bitter because I am really athletic and good at football and that I had better find another friend.What should I do?Yours truly,Andrew
亲爱的安妮,我叫安得烈.我今年17岁,我有一个难题.我最好的朋友马修已经不再和我说话.以前我们是最好的朋友,因为在童年时一起在校足球队踢球.上周,我们与另一所学校有一个很重要的比赛.我们的对手是一流的,我们必须集中.我决心要赢,但马修打得很糟糕.他不可能跟上比赛的进度,由于他的粗心,我们失去了奖励.后来,我真的生气,我告诉他我虽然他不够努力,他生气了,说这不是他的错,如果他不能像我一样好,而且我不应该跟他以这种方式,然后我们开始互相叫喊,它变成了一个可怕的争论.他指责我,用我自己的一些很糟糕的事情来伤害我.我觉得很内疚,因为我做了一些刻薄的话,但我不希望看到我们的队输了.足球对我很重要,但我们的友谊也一样.因为我们认为,他没有对我说任何话过即使我们坐在一起上课.这真是尴尬.他通常是开朗外向,但他一直很安静,看起来很悲伤.他说,伤害我的事,没有向我道歉.昨天,我看到他跟另一个男孩,彼得,我不知道如果他要彼得成为他最好的朋友而不是我.我告诉过我的兄弟我们的争吵,但他说,马修是太敏感了,也许有点痛苦,因为我真的喜欢运动,擅长踢足球,我最好再找个朋友.我该怎么办?忠实于你的,安得烈累死我的,自己翻译的,
好寂寞那天方面发挥农民工和美国哈佛徐帆玫瑰花开公交客流的画面
亲爱的安妮,  我的名字叫安德鲁。我今年17岁,我有一个两难境地。我最好的朋友马修已经停止跟我说话。我们从孩提时代就是好朋友,一起玩学校足球队的队员。上周,我们有一个重要的比赛与另一所学校。其他的团队非常完美,我们真的不得不集中。我下定决心要赢,但马太福音是踢的很糟糕。他不能跟上比赛,由于他的粗心的玩耍,我们失去了。  后来,我与他真的生气了...
亲爱的安妮,我叫安得烈。我17岁,我有一个难题。我最好的朋友马修已经不再和我说话。我们是最好的朋友,因为儿童和一起在校足球队踢球。上周,我们有一个重要的比赛与另一所学校。其他队伍是一流的,我们真的必须集中。我决心要赢,但马修打得很糟糕。他不可能跟上比赛,由于他的粗心的玩,我们失去了。后来,我真的生气,我告诉他我虽然他不够努力,他生气了,说这不是他的错,如果他不能像我一样好,而且...
亲爱的安妮,我叫安得烈。我17岁,我有一个难题。我最好的朋友马修已经不再和我说话。我们是最好的朋友,因为儿童和一起在校足球队踢球。上周,我们有一个重要的比赛与另一所学校。其他队伍是一流的,我们真的必须集中。我决心要赢,但马修打得很糟糕。他不可能跟上比赛,由于他的粗心的玩,我们失去了。后来,我真的生气,我告诉他我虽然他不够努力,他生气了,说这不是他的错,如果他不能像我一样好,而且...
亲爱的安妮,我叫安得烈。我17岁,我有一个难题。我最好的朋友马修已经不再和我说话。我们是最好的朋友,因为儿童和一起在校足球队踢球。上周,我们有一个重要的比赛与另一所学校。其他队伍是一流的,我们真的必须集中。我决心要赢,但马修打得很糟糕。他不可能跟上比赛,由于他的粗心的玩,我们失去了。后来,我真的生气,我告诉他我虽然他不够努力,他生气了,说这不是他的错,如果他不能像我一样好,而且...英语翻译Dear Annie,My name is Andrew.I am 17 years old and I have a dilemma.My best friend Matthew has stopped talking to me.We have been best friends since childhood and play together in the school football team.Last week,we had an important mat_百度作业帮
英语翻译Dear Annie,My name is Andrew.I am 17 years old and I have a dilemma.My best friend Matthew has stopped talking to me.We have been best friends since childhood and play together in the school football team.Last week,we had an important mat
英语翻译Dear Annie,My name is Andrew.I am 17 years old and I have a dilemma.My best friend Matthew has stopped talking to me.We have been best friends since childhood and play together in the school football team.Last week,we had an important match against another school.The other team was superb and we really had to focus.I was determined to win,but Matthew was playing badly.He could not keep pace with the game and as a result of his careless playing,we lost .Afterwards,I got really angry with him and I told him I though he was not trying hard enough He got annoyed saying it wasn’t his fault if he couldn’t play as well as me,and that I shouldn’t talk to him in this manner Then we both started shouting at each other and it turned into a horrible argument.He accused me of some really bad things just to hurt me.I feel really guilty because I made some cruel remarks too,but I dislike seeing our team lose.Football is very important to me,but so is our friendship.Since we argued,he hasn’t spoken to me even though we sit next to each other in class.It is really awkward.He is usually cheerful and outgoing,but he has been really quiet and looks sad.The things he said hurt me too,but he has not apologized to me.Yesterday,I saw him talking to another boy,Peter,and I cannot help wondering if he wants Peter to be his best friend instead of me.I told my brother about the quarrel,but he said Matthew is just too sensitive and perhaps a little bitter because I am really athletic and good at football and that I had better find another friend.What should I do?Yours truly,Andrew
亲爱的安妮,我叫安得烈.我今年17岁,我有一个难题.我最好的朋友马修已经不再和我说话.以前我们是最好的朋友,因为在童年时一起在校足球队踢球.上周,我们与另一所学校有一个很重要的比赛.我们的对手是一流的,我们必须集中.我决心要赢,但马修打得很糟糕.他不可能跟上比赛的进度,由于他的粗心,我们失去了奖励.后来,我真的生气,我告诉他我虽然他不够努力,他生气了,说这不是他的错,如果他不能像我一样好,而且我不应该跟他以这种方式,然后我们开始互相叫喊,它变成了一个可怕的争论.他指责我,用我自己的一些很糟糕的事情来伤害我.我觉得很内疚,因为我做了一些刻薄的话,但我不希望看到我们的队输了.足球对我很重要,但我们的友谊也一样.因为我们认为,他没有对我说任何话过即使我们坐在一起上课.这真是尴尬.他通常是开朗外向,但他一直很安静,看起来很悲伤.他说,伤害我的事,没有向我道歉.昨天,我看到他跟另一个男孩,彼得,我不知道如果他要彼得成为他最好的朋友而不是我.我告诉过我的兄弟我们的争吵,但他说,马修是太敏感了,也许有点痛苦,因为我真的喜欢运动,擅长踢足球,我最好再找个朋友.我该怎么办?忠实于你的,安得烈累死我的,自己翻译的,
好寂寞那天方面发挥农民工和美国哈佛徐帆玫瑰花开公交客流的画面
亲爱的安妮,  我的名字叫安德鲁。我今年17岁,我有一个两难境地。我最好的朋友马修已经停止跟我说话。我们从孩提时代就是好朋友,一起玩学校足球队的队员。上周,我们有一个重要的比赛与另一所学校。其他的团队非常完美,我们真的不得不集中。我下定决心要赢,但马太福音是踢的很糟糕。他不能跟上比赛,由于他的粗心的玩耍,我们失去了。  后来,我与他真的生气了...
亲爱的安妮,我叫安得烈。我17岁,我有一个难题。我最好的朋友马修已经不再和我说话。我们是最好的朋友,因为儿童和一起在校足球队踢球。上周,我们有一个重要的比赛与另一所学校。其他队伍是一流的,我们真的必须集中。我决心要赢,但马修打得很糟糕。他不可能跟上比赛,由于他的粗心的玩,我们失去了。后来,我真的生气,我告诉他我虽然他不够努力,他生气了,说这不是他的错,如果他不能像我一样好,而且...英语翻译I'm similar to jeff because I like reading books and works harder in classMy friend is similar to Carol because she always makes me laughI'm different from Huang Lei because I think my best friends should be the same as meMy friend is sim_百度作业帮
英语翻译I'm similar to jeff because I like reading books and works harder in classMy friend is similar to Carol because she always makes me laughI'm different from Huang Lei because I think my best friends should be the same as meMy friend is sim
英语翻译I'm similar to jeff because I like reading books and works harder in classMy friend is similar to Carol because she always makes me laughI'm different from Huang Lei because I think my best friends should be the same as meMy friend is similar to yuan Li because she is quiet and like studyingI'm similar to Carol because I'm funnier than any other keds and I make my friends laugh
我像杰夫因为在课堂上我喜欢读书和工作困难我的朋友是类似于卡罗,因为她老是惹我笑我不同于黄雷,因为我认为我最好的朋友应该和我一样我的朋友李类似于元,因为她是安静的,喜欢学习我类似于卡罗,因为我比其他科迪斯更有趣,我让我的朋友开怀大笑
积分拿来啊我最好的朋友总能帮我充分地展现自我.my best friend always ca我最好的朋友总能帮我充分地展现自我.my best friend always can help me ()()()()in me_百度作业帮
我最好的朋友总能帮我充分地展现自我.my best friend always ca我最好的朋友总能帮我充分地展现自我.my best friend always can help me ()()()()in me
我最好的朋友总能帮我充分地展现自我.my best friend always ca我最好的朋友总能帮我充分地展现自我.my best friend always can help me ()()()()in me
bring out the best
the best in me是自我的意思吗truly可以吗
true可以吗
是最好的自己
这是课本上的,最好用这个吧不能为空!
My Best Friend-我最好的朋友_大学英语作文
My Best Friend-我最好的朋友_大学英语作文
Either scripts and active content are not permitted to run or Adobe Flash Player version
11.7.0 or greater is not installed.
My Best Friend-我最好的朋友
As I am now eighteen years of age,I have a great many friends. But one of them I like much better than any other. I became acquainted with him when I began to go to school. Since then he and I have been living together for ten years.
He is a man of a sweet and soft temper, but looks grave and solemn. He sometimes appears very old and sometimes very young and bright, but he is always clever, active, and alert. He is liked by all who know him.
He is a learned man. He knows everything and studies nearly all the languages spoken by mankind. Moreover, his memory is extremely remarkable. He remembers whatever has happened in the world. He is also a great teacher. He has taught millions upon millions of young men. Therefore he has been and is known to everybody.
He is my best teacher as well as my best friend. At first he taught me Chinese. When I was fifteen years of age, he began to teach me English and some sciences. This year he not only teaches me the languages mentioned above, but also teaches me a new language called French.
He is a patient man. Stupid as I am, he is never tired of teaching me. He continues to teach me until I am perfectly familiar with my lessons. But there is one thing which you may be surprised to know. Though I have lived with him a long time, I have never heard his voice. Whenever I ask him questions, he never answers them with his mouth, but shows me the answers on his face.
He is not only my best friend, but the best friend of many others. Therefore his name is widely known. I am sure you also know my best friend’s name and love him very much. Do you want me to write out his name? His name is B-O-O-K.
北京新东方学校
集团优秀教师,考研写作主讲,曾随中国政府代表团出访欧美
北京新东方学校
外交学院外交学学士;国家三级笔译证书,精通词组、句型与运用。注重培养学
说出您感谢的话:}

我要回帖

更多关于 成都是安全教育平台 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信