谁有初一下册英语句型到初三的英语重点句型和短语?

您的位置: &>&&>&
七年级下词组和重点句型
来源:爱思英语学习网&&日期:&&阅读
次&&作者:&&&&&&&&
Unit 1 Where is your pal from?pen pal& be from =come from the United States the United Kingdom New York speak English 14 years old& 14write to…like and dislike in China& go to the movies play sports favorite subject Where is your pen pal from? Where does he live? What language does he speak? &&Unit 2 Where’s the post office?post office in front of pay phone near here on Center Street next to between…and… across from in the neighborhood go straight turn left/right /a big supermarket at New Park take a taxi have fun take a walk the way to go through Excuse me. go down… the garden districthave a good tripthe beginning of…let sb. do sth.on the right/leftWhere is the post office?Is there a big supermarket near where you are?Bridge Street is a good place to have fun..&&Unit 3 Why do you like koalas?very shyvery cutekind ofvery smartSouth Africaother animalsplay withduring the dayat nightevery daybe quietWhy do you like koalas?Let’s see the pandas first.Where are lions from?They’re kind of interesting.What other animals do you like?Why do you want to see the lions?&Unit 4 I want to be an actor.shop assistantpolice officebank clerkTV stationgo outget sth. from sb.like doing sth / to do sthgive sb sthwant to bebe interested inan interesting jobwant adstalk with/to sbpop starsan international schoolschool playa library assistanta sports coacha movie actorWhat do you do?What do you want to be?Where does your sister work?Does he work late?&&Unit 5 I’m watching TV Watch TVdo homeworkeat dinnerTV showwrite a letterread a bookwait fortalk aboutat schoolat homeat the poolplay soccerplay basketballtalk on the phonethanks for…I am not talking.What are you doing?Are you playing soccer?&&Unit 6 It’s raining!sound terriblehave a good timearound The World showon vacationtake photoslook coolthis group of…in your hometownplay computer gamespretty gooddifferent kinds ofnot badsome…others…Thank you for helping me!How’s the weather?How is it going?What do you do when it’s raining?&&Unit 7 What does he look like?look likeshort hairlong haircurly hairstraight hairmedium heightmedium buildgood-lookinga little bittell jokesstop talkinggo shoppingwear glassesthe captain of…the basketball teampop singerWhat does he look like?Don’t show the other students.&&Unit 8 I’d like some noodles.beef and tomato noodleswould likewhat kind of noodleswhat size bowl of noodlesa large bowl of noodlesice creamCan I help you?chicken and cabbage noodlesmutton and potato noodlestomato and egg noodlesbeef and carrot noodlesorange juicegreen teaHouse of DumplingsDessert HouseRMBphone numberWhat kind of noodles would you like?&&Unit 9 How was your weekend?do one’s homeworkplay soccerclean the roomgo to the beachplay tennisgio to the movieslast weekendon Saturday morningvisit sbstudy for…what aboutstay at homehave a partydo some readingplay the guitarspend the weekend last weekgo for a walkgo shoppingplay sportstalk showlast monthplay with…look forit’s time to do sth.go to the mountainsHow was your weekend?It’s time to go home.&&Unit 10 Where did you go on vacation?go on vacationgo to summer campstay at homestudy for examsCentral Parkshow sth to sbhelp him find his fatherwalk back to…go shoppingthe Palace Museumthink ofhave fun doing sthbus tripthe Great WallTian’an Men Squarea Beijing Hutongmake sb do sthdecide to do sthWhat do you think of the vocation?I find a boy crying.&&Uint 11 What do you think of game shows?Soap Opeeeragame showsports showtalk showhealthy livingkey ringcan’t standdon’t mindthanks for doing sthagree with sbshow sb sthshow sth to sbenjoy doingHow about…?=What about…?baseball capsports newsCulture ChinaChinese cookingAnimal Worldwelcome to…What do you think of TV?=How do you like TV?I don’t mind them.&&Unit 12 Don’t eat in classarrive late for classin the hallwayslisten to musicschool rulestell sb about sthin the dining hallsports shoeswear a uniformhave togo outpractice your guitartoo manygym classmake dinnerthe Children’s Palacein bedwear a helmetride a bikeDon’t run in the hallways!Do we have to clean the classroom?What else do you have to do?I have to be in bed by ten o’clock.What should I do?&
无相关信息
游客评论,只需填写验证码即可,也可以在“通行证”处填写昵称。
游客请勾选
24小时点击排行
最新听写列表
本周VOA标准:
本周VOA慢速:
其他每日更新资源:
版权所有:爱思英语学习网 未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像
copyright &
online services. all rights reserved.
爱思英语学习网是公益类学习网站,所有资料仅供学习者免费参考使用。扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
外研版初中英语九年级重点短语、词汇典型句型总结
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口初中英语九年级重点短语、词汇典型句型总结_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
初中英语九年级重点短语、词汇典型句型总结
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:33.51KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢初中英语重点句型、短语一览表3
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
初中英语重点句型、短语一览表3
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
初中英语重点句型、短语一览表3
文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y k J.C om 初中英语重点句型、短语一览表3
I like music that I can sing along with.Yes. I like music that’s quiet and gentle.I like (love) music very much.I can’t stand music that isn’t too loud.I like (love) singing.I prefer music that has great lyrics.3. It does have a few good features, though. (强调)4. Whatever you do, don’t miss this exhibition. (让步状语从句)
Unit 7& Where would you like to visit?Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. take it easy 从容,轻松2. Niagara Falls 尼亚加大瀑布3. Eiffel Tower 埃菲尔铁塔4. Notre Dame Cathedral 巴黎圣母院5. in general 通常&&&& 7. provide with 给......提供8. as soon as possible = as soon as you can 尽快地9. come true 实现10. I'd love to = want to do sth. 想要11. sail across the Pacific 横渡太平洋12. dream about things = dream of doing sth. 梦想做某事13. the finding of& …...的发现14. hopes and dreams 希望与梦想15. hang out 闲逛&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 16. finish your education 完成你的学业17. have a good education 得到好教育18. start work 开始工作19. so … that 如此......以致20. provide sth. for sb.&& = provide sb. with /about sth. 提供......给......21. continue doing = go on doing 继续做某事&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 22. go to university 上大学23. according to the survey 根据调查24. the most popular choice of job 最受欢的职业选择25. computer programming 电子设计26. all kinds of dreams 各种梦想27. to be volunteers 当志愿者28. the 2008 Olympics& 2008年奥运会29. go to the moon 登月30. one day = some day 总有一天31. be willing to do 愿意做某事32. achieve one's dreams 实现梦想33. have similar hope 有相同的梦想34. find a good job 找个好工作35. hold on 坚持36. travel posters 旅游景点海报37. go on a vacation 去度假38. go trekking 徒步旅行39. trek through the jungle 徒步穿过热带雨林40. go/walk through the park 穿过公园41. relax on a beach 去海滩度假42. beautiful views 漂亮的风景43. pay for 付钱44. interests of places 名胜古迹45. be stressed out 紧张46. Amazon jungle 亚马逊丛林47. consider doing sth. 考虑做某事&& consider sb. to be sth. 把......视为......&& consider sb. as 认为……48. travel spotlight 旅游胜地49. the capital of sth.& …...的首都/省会50. one of the liveliest cities in Europe 欧洲最有活力的城市之一51. fantastic sights 奇妙的景色52. one of the most famous churches in the world& 世界上最著名的教堂之一53. in the church 在教堂54. underground train = subway 地铁55. an expensive place 一个高消费的地方56. travel with someone 与某人一起旅行57. translate things for sb. 为某人翻译事情58. pack light clothes 打包轻薄的衣服59. have lots of wonderful sights 有一些美丽的风景60. go out for half an hour 出去半小时61. answer the phone 接电话 62. call people back 回电63. out of the office 不在办公室64. get some information 得到一些信息&&&& 65. find out 弄明白66. vacation packages 旅行指南67. go on a nature tour 去亲近大自然的旅行68. have a great whale watch tour 举行一次大型亲近鲸的旅游69. depend on 取决于70. advertisement for vacations 假日广告71. visit Hollywood 参观好莱坞72. take a trip = have a trip 去郊游73. in the east of China 在华东74. cook one's own meals 自己煮饭&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && = cook meals by oneself&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 75. save money 省钱76. give me some suggestions for vacation spots 给我一些旅游景点好提议77. be away 离开78. cook Beijing Duck 做北京烤鸭79. stay in an inexpensive hotel 住在便宜的旅馆80. how far 多远81. botanical park 植物园82. amusement park 游乐园Ⅱ、Sentences:1、询问有关喜欢参观的地方:Where would you like to visit/travel/go?Where do you want to visit/travel/go?2、回答想参观的地方:I hope to go to France some day.I’d love to visit Mexico?I’d like to go somewhere relaxing.I want visit Kunming.3、介绍想参观的地方的情况:It’s very hot, but it’s also beautiful, and it has lots of interesting museums.It has beautiful and fantastic beaches.Because I like exciting vacation.4. I do, too. I like places where the weather is always warm.5. I’d like to go somewhere relaxing.6. And quite a few said they dream of going to the moon one day.
Unit 8& I’ll help clean up the city park.Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. clean up 打扫干净2. cheer up 使振奋3. give out 分发4. put off 推迟5. set up 建立6. think up sth. 想出7. look after = take care of = care for 照顾8. fix up = repair sth. 修理9. give away 赠送10. put up = put sth. on the wall 张贴11. hand out 分发12. work out fine 结果很好13. at once 马上14. part of speech 词性15. work outside 在外工作16. help homeless people 帮助无家可归的人17. cheer up sib. 使某人振奋18. give/hand out sth. 分发某物19. help sb. with sth. 在什么方面帮助某人20. come up with a plan 提出一个计划21. put up sth./advertisements 张贴广告22. put off sth./making a plan 推迟某事23. write down sth. 写下某事24. set up a food bank 建立一个食物储蓄站25. call sb. up 打电话给某人26. put sth. to use 把……投入使用27. take after/be similar to sb.&& = look like sb. 与……相象28. give away sth. to sb. 赠送某人某物29. use up sth./run out of sth.&& = don’t have any more sth. 用完某物30. spend time doing sth.& && = It take sb. + 时间 to do sth. 发时间做某事31. tell sb. about sth. 告诉某人关于某事32. donate sth. to sb. = give away sth. to sb. 向某人赠送某物33. be hungry 饥饿的34. less (后缀表否定) ― ful (表肯定)&& homeless 无家可归的&&& nameless 匿名的careless 粗心的&&&&&&&&& careful 细心的&35. a major/great commitment 一个重大奉献&& major in + 学科36. at the elementary school 在小学37. become/be a veterinarian 成为一名兽医38. coach a football team for sb. 为某人训练一支足球队39. help disabled people 帮助残疾人&& blind/deaf people 盲人/聋人40. It’s one’s pleasure to do sth. 很乐意做某事。41. be able/unable to do sth. 可能/不能做某事42. shut up 闭嘴43. support sb. 支持某人44. appreciate sb. 感激某人45. Volunteer Day 志愿日&& Clean-up Day 清洁日46. not only …but also… 不仅……而且……47. be home to& ..….的家48. volunteer to do sth. 志愿做某事49. each of them 他们中的每个人50. plan to do sth. 计划做某事51. in an animal hospital 一家动物医院52. be a professional singer 一个职业歌手53. volunteer project 志愿项目54. test paper 考卷55. make a pen pal 交一个笔友56. sport club 运动俱乐部57. a photo of sb. 某人的一张照片58. send sth. to sb. 送某人某物59. make it possible 使……成为可能60. fill sth. with sth. 使……充满……61. face the challenge 面对挑战62. use one’s arm well 很好的使用某人的手63. answer the telephone 接电话64. open/shut doors 开/关门65. carry sth. 搬运某物66. be difficult for sb. 对某人来说很困难67. a friend of mine (双重所有格) 我的一个朋友&& = one of my friends&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 68. get a specially trained dog 得到一只特别训练的狗69. because of 因为70. kind donation 慈善募捐71. train to do sth. 训练做某事72. understand different instructions 懂得不同的指示73. fetch one’s book 取来某人的书74. be used to do 被用于做某事75. an amazing dog 一只迷人的狗76. bring home 带回家77. feel lucky 感到幸运78. take after = look like&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Ⅱ.Sentences:1、询问对方想提供那些帮助:What are you going to do when you see hungry people?What kind of volunteer work do you think you could do?What would you like to do to help homeless people?If you see these things or problems, what will you do.2、回答对方提出的有关帮助方面的问题:I’m going to set up a food bank to help hungry people.I could help coach a football team for little kids.I’d like to set up a charity to help homeless people.I will work out side.3、给出有关帮助的建议:You could help clean up the city parks.You could help kids with their schoolwork.You could start a Chinese History Club.4. Not only do I feel good about helping others, but (also) I get to spend time doing what I love to do.
Unit 9& When was it invented?Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. be used for 用来做2. light bulb 电灯泡3. microwave oven 微波炉4. by mistake 错误的5. by accident 偶然/意外6. fall into 落入7. in this way 这样8. knock into sb. 撞上某人9. invent sth. 发明某物& be (was/were) invented by sb. 被……发明the most helpful invention 最有用的发明10. be used for doing = be used to do sth. 用来做某事used to 过去常常be used to doing sth. 习惯做某事&& use up 用光&& the use of sth.& …...的用途11. scoop ice cream 舀冰淇淋&& heated ice cream scoop 舀冰淇淋的勺子12. shoes with adjustable heels 带有可调整后跟的鞋&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& shoes with high heels 高跟鞋13. battery-operated slippers/sneakers 电动拖鞋operate on sb. 给某人做手术operation 手术14. do sth. by mistake 错误的做某事&& make mistakes in sth. 在某方面犯错误15. sprinkle salt on sth. 把盐撒在......上面16. an ancient Chinese legend 一个古老的中国传说&& ancient culture 古代文化17. boil drinking water 煮开水18. produce sth. 制造某物&& be produced 被制造19. pie plate 馅饼盘子&& flying disk 飞碟20. throw flying disk 扔飞碟&& throw sth. 扔某物&& throw sth. away 把某物扔掉&& throw sth. about 到处乱扔&& throw sth. to sb. 扔给某人&& throw sth. at the dog 朝狗扔……21. one hundred years = one century 一百年/一世纪&& early in the 21st century 在21世纪初22. including sth. 包括某事23. create sth. 创造某物24. be made from 由......制成(看不出原材料)&& be made of 由......制成(能看出原材料)25. on a hard wooden floor 在一个坚硬的木制地板上26. knock into sb. 撞上某人&& knock at the door 敲门27. divide sth. into 把......分成......部分28. the aim of sth.& …...的目标29. get/throw a ball into the basket 把球投入篮筐&& a basket of apples 一篮苹果30. a metal hoop 一个金属环31. be shot 被射死32. tour guide 导游33. move/run towards 朝......方向移动/跑34. a developing country 一个发展中国家&& a developed country 一个发达国家35. the popularity of& …...的流行性36. rise worldwide 引起全世界广泛传播37. NBA = National Basketball Association 国家篮球协会38. equip sth. with sth. 用......来装备39. in 1891 在1891年&& in the 1891s 在19世纪90年代40. have a history class 上一节历史课41. a friend of mine 我的一个朋友&& some partners of mine 我的一些伙伴42. hand--held calculators 手提计算器43. play indoors 室内运动44. create a game 发明一种游戏45. the safety of& …...的安全46. fall down 跌倒47. It's believed that…. 人们相信......&& It's heard that…. 人们听说......&& It's said that.... 据说......&& It's thought that…. 人们认为48. travel around China& 游览中国&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 49. since then 自从那以后50. notice sth. 注意……51. the number of& …...的数字& && a number of sth. = many 许多&&&& 52. dream about of doing sth. 梦想做某事53. much-loved and active sport 深受人们喜爱的运动& 54. a doctor called/named… 一个名叫......的医生55. be born in/on 出生于56. the first basketball game in history 历史上第一场篮球赛&&&&&&&&& 57. take park in 参加 58. in the dark 在黑暗中&& 59. change the style of sth. 改变......的风格& 60. from casual to dressy 从休闲到正式&&&& 61. in a bad mood = be moody 心情糟糕62. not...until 直到......才63. be discovered 被发现&&& 64. oven on open fire 在篝火上的炉 Ⅱ、Sentences:1、谈论发明:When was/were… invented? It was /They were invented in….Who were they invented by?They were invented by….2、谈论用途:What is/are it/they used for?They’re used for….What do you think it is used for?Well, it gives people….
Unit 10& By the time I got outside, the bus had already left.Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. by the time 到……时候2. go off 闹响xkb 1. co m3. run off/run away 跑掉, 离开4. on time 准时5. break down 损坏6. show up 出席, 露面7. April Fool's Day 愚人节8. set off 激起, 引起9. get married 结婚10. a piece of 一片 一块11. Qomolangma mountain 珠穆朗玛峰12. by mistake 错误的,失误的&& by the time 到......时候13. He often oversleeps 他经常睡过头14. The alarm clock went off just now. 刚才闹钟响了。15. rush at sb. 朝某人冲奔&& rush out of 冲出……16. on time 准时&& in time 及时17. The door is locked. 门被锁上了。18. break out 爆发19. feel/be/get exhausted = feel stressed out 筋疲力尽20. announce sth./that 从句& 宣布某事&& Flowers announce that spring is coming.花朵宣告春天的来临21. convince sb. of sth. 使某人相信某事22. set off 激起&& set off = set out 出发/起程23. reveal a hoax 揭露一个谎言24. flee-fled-fled 逃离&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && flee from + 地点& 从某地逃离&& flee away 逃离, 逃跑25. marry sb.= get/be married to sb. 和某人结婚26. ask sb. to marry sb. 求婚27. in one's forties 在某人的四十多岁28. have a happy ending 有个美好的结局&& have a sad ending 有个悲伤的结局29. feel embarrassed 感觉尴尬&& an embarrassing thing 一件尴尬的事30. get up 起床31. fall asleep 睡着32. look stressed out 看上去筋疲力尽33. have a bad morning 有个糟糕的早上34. first of all 首先35. get in the shower 洗澡&& = go into the bathroom 洗澡&& get out of the shower 洗完澡&& take a quick show 洗一个快澡36. get dressed 穿衣37. run all the way to school 一路跑向学校38. no wonder 难怪39. run back to school 跑回学校40. get outside 出去41. get to school 到达学校42. leave one's sth. at + 地点 把某人的某物落在某地43. make it (to sth.) 来得及做某事&1) The train will arrive at 10:15.I think we'll make it. 及时赶到/到达目的&2) We've almost made it. 我们几乎成功&3) Keep on and you'll make it. 坚持就会成功&4) I think we should make it another time. 约时间&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 44. be late for school 上学迟到45. come very close 来的非常紧凑&& be close to sb. 与某人亲密&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 46. wait for sb. 等待某人47. come out 出版/出来48. run off to 迅速离开去49. start doing sth. 开始做某事50. in one's car = by car 乘车51. give sb. a ride 顺便载某人一程52. the final bell 最后的铃声53. invite sb. to do sth. 邀请某人做某事54. stay up late 熬夜到很晚55. April Fool 傻瓜56. costume party 服装派对57. fool sb. 愚弄某人58. happen to sb. 发生在某人身上59. change the clock to an hour earlier 调整闹钟提前一个小时60. stay up all night studying 熬夜学习61. a radio program 一个广播节目62. land on the earth 在地球着陆63. move across 穿过64. so convinced that… 如此确信以致……65. hundreds of 成百上千&& thousands of 成千上百66. across the whole country 遍及整个城市67. in England 在英格兰68. no more 不再69. stop doing sth. 停止做某事70. run to the local supermarket 跑去当地超市71. across the country 整个城市72. TV star 电视明星73. invite sb. onto one's show邀请…上…的节目74. be thrilled 非常兴奋75. want to do sth. 想做某事76. lose both A and B& 失去A和BⅡ、Sentences:1、询问别人过去的事情:Have you ever overslept?Have you ever forgotten to bring your homework to school?Had the train already arrived by the time you got outside?How many words had you learned by last term?2、回答对方提出的以上的问题:I have ever overslept and been late for school.When I got to school, I realized I had left my homework at home.By the time I go outside, the train had already arrived.I had learned 3000 words by last term.3、Have you ever forgotten to bring your homework to school?
Unit 11& Could you please tell me where the restrooms are?Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. hang out 闲荡2. water slide 水滑道3. hand in 上交4. buy/sell shampoo 买/卖香波5. drugstore/book store 药店/书店furniture store 家具店music store 音响店department store 百货商场6. Chinese Education Department 中国教育部= the Education Department of China& 7. hang out with sb. 和某人闲荡8. fresh air/milk/meat 新鲜空气/牛奶/肉9. be uncrowded/crowded 不拥挤的/拥挤10. dress up 装饰get dressed 穿衣服dress oneself 给自己穿衣服11. lend sb. sth.= lend sth. to sb. 借某人某物 borrow sth. from sb. 向某人借某物12. No parking. 不要停车。13. no wonder 难怪14.&(n.) trouble = problem/matter/difficulty 问题&&&&&&&&&& What’s the trouble? 有什么问题?have some trouble (in) doing sth.做某事困难take some trouble to sb. 给某人带去麻烦= take sb. some troubletrouble (v.) sb. 麻烦15. offend sb. 冒犯16.&hand out = give out 分发17.&buy some stamps 买一些邮票18.&post office 邮电局19.&on Center Street 在中心街20. on Main Street 在主要街道21.go past the bank = pass the bank/经过银行come by = go by (不及物) 经过22. on the left/right(of) 在……的左边/右边23. save money 存钱24. on the second floor 在第二楼25. between…and… 在……和……之间in the front of 在……前面(内部)across from 在……对面26. go out of the front door 走出前门27. take a right = turn right 向右转&& turn right onto Oak Streetwalk about three blocks 走大约3个街区28. in Watertown 在水镇29. take a vacation 度假30. the world’s largest water slide世界最大水道31. rock band 摇滚乐队32. dress up as clowns 打扮成小丑33. both …and… ……与……都(两者都)34. take dance lessons 上舞蹈课35. on the beach 在沙滩上36. Sports Museum 体育博物馆Science Museum 科学博物馆History Museum 历史博物馆37. exchange A for B& 用A换B38. take the escalator to the second floor 乘电梯去二楼39. look for 寻找&& look at 朝……看40. go straight ahead 一直往前走&& go up/down 向下/上走41. at the corner of 在...…的角落42. ask for information/help 寻求信息/帮助 43. be common 共同的&& be necessary 必要的44. visit a foreign country 参观外国45. similar requests 同样的要求46. sound rude 听起来粗鲁47. be polite 有礼貌48. make requests 提出要求49. change the way we speak 改变我们说话的方式50. talk with sb. 与某人谈话51. depend on 取决于52. speak/say to 与……讲话53. on the other hand 另一方面54. a direct order 一个直接的命令55. lead in to a question 引入一个问题56. be sorry to do 遗憾做……57. It seems that从句…. 是乎……58. in a way 在一方面59. in order (not) to do sth. 为了(不)做某事60. language etiquette 语言礼节Ⅱ、Sentences:1、向陌生人询问时的礼节用语:Excuse me. Can you please tell me where…?Do you know where I can change my money?Excuse me. I wonder if you can help me. I’m sorry to trouble you but….Do you know if there are any public restrooms around here?Do you mind…?2、回答求助:Oh, sorry, I don’t know.Of course. / Sure. Go past….Yes, you’ll find some at….Oh, let me think. Take the….3. There be:& There is / are….& There was /were….& There will be….There is / are going to be….There have / has been….There used to be….There must /may be…. There lies /lives/stands/enters/appears/seems to be….
Unit 12 You’re supposed to shake hands.Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. shake hands 握手2. drop by one's home 拜访& = drop in at + 地点3. after all 毕竟4. pick up 捡起,拾起,开车接某人5. make noise 发出不愉快的声音、制造噪音6. table manners 餐桌礼仪7. learn by oneself 自学8. be supposed to do 被期望做某事& should do 应该做某事9. greet sb. (in a right/wrong way ) 问侯10. shake hands (with sb.) 和某人握手11. different customs 不同的风俗12. kiss sb. (on the face/cheek/forehead) 亲吻脸/脸颊/前额13. feel/be relaxed/nervous 觉得轻松/紧张&& have relaxed/strict rules 有松/紧的规则14. drop by 访问&& visit sb. 拜访x k b1.c o m && come over 顺便来访 15. the land of sth./watches ……王国16. after all 毕竟&& first of all 首先17. point at sb. 指向18. mind one's (table ) manners 注意……礼仪(1) eat with hands 用手抓着吃(2) talk at the table 在餐桌上讲话(3) pick up one's bowl of rice 端起饭碗(4) start eating first 先开始吃(5) wipe one’s mouth with the napkin 用餐巾纸檫嘴&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (6) make noise while eating 吃时发出声音(7) stick chopsticks into the food 用筷子插进食物里(8) point at sb with the chopsticks 用筷子指向某人(9) eat or drank while walking down the street 边走边喝(10) put the hands in/on one's lap 把手放在大腿上(11) say you're full 说吃饱了(12) sit down from the left side 从右手边坐下19. be/get used to sb./doing sth. 习惯于&& be used to do sth. 被于用做某事&& used to do sth. 过去常常20. eat sth. with a fork/knife/spoon/chopsticks 用(餐具)吃21. feel/be full/hungry/empty 感觉很饱/饿&& be full of sth. = be filled with sth 充满/装满……22. sth. occur (in sth.) 发生&& happen to sb. 发生在某人身上23. give sb. compliments 称赞某人24. toast sb. = make a toast to sb. 向某人敬酒25. be unfamiliar to sb./sth. 不熟悉某人/某物&& He looks familiar to me. 26. hold the spoon in the left/right hand 用左/右手握餐叉27. Questions crowded my mind . 我脑袋里充满问题。be crowded with people 挤满了人28. take out the rubbish/junk/garbage/litter/trash 把垃圾拿出去&& drop litter about 乱丢垃圾29. seek sb./sth. 寻找/某人某物&& I seek you. 我找你。30. e-mail chat line 网上聊天热线31. have online conversations with friends 和朋友上网聊天32. type quickly /slowly 打字快\慢33. form good habits 养成好习惯 34. combine sth. to sth. 把…和…结合35. use punctuation marks 使用标点符号记号36. show the emotion you are feeling 把你正感觉着的感情表现出来37. e-mail sb./a friend (v.) 传送电子邮件给某人&& send an e-mail to sb. (n.) && e-mail English 电子邮件英语38. write riddles 写迷语39. learn sth. by oneself 自学&& teach oneself&& teach + sb.+ 学科& 教某人学科40. at the proper/right time 在合适的时间41. be pleased/happy/pleasant (物) = nice/pleasure 42. cut in line = jump in a queue 插队&& wait in line = wait in a queue 排队等待43. seat oneself = have a seat = sit down 就坐44. arrive a bit/a little late 迟到一点点45. be relaxed about sth. 对某事放松46. make plans to do sth.= plan to do sth. 计划做某事47. walk around 随意走, 四处走48. as many friends as I can/possible 尽可能多的朋友49. be + 分钟 + late 迟到(多久)50. get/be angry with sb. 对某人生气get/be angry at sth. 对某事生气51. wear a fancy dress 穿一条迷人的裙子52. make some mistakes 犯错53. a disaster 一个灾难54. wear the wrong clothes 穿错衣服55. be excited about sth. 对某事很激动56. leave for +目的地& 离开去……57. how to use chopsticks 怎样使用筷子&& how to behave at the dinner table& 怎样在餐桌上表现58. be allowed to do sth. 被允许做sth 59. what's more 而且60. thanks for 为……感谢61. exchange program 交换生项目62. no reason 没有理由63. host family 房东家64. be different from 不同于65. find/feel it + adj.+ to do sth. 发现\感觉某事66. have a good school year 过愉快的一学年67. older people 长辈68. eat meals 吃饭69. give compliments 称赞70. make appointments 约会71. give sb. lesson on sth. 给某人上关于……的课72. be made in + 地点& 由某地制造&& be made of/from& 由……制成73. in a western restaurant 在一个西餐厅74. eat with + 餐具& 用……来吃75. begin with 从……开始76. hold the spoon in one's left hand 把汤匙放在左手边77. get/be bored 觉得厌烦78. can't stop doing sth. 忍不住做某事79. in the traditional way 用传统的方法80. make faces 做鬼脸81. a left/right bracket 左/右括号82. send a message to sb. on a mobile phone 用手机发短息给某人83. save time 省时84. written English 书面英语Ⅱ、Sentences:1、向他人请教:Can you tell me the things I’m supposed to do?What should I say?2、给出礼仪建议:I could give you a little lesson on … if you’d like.& You shouldn’t /should do….& The most important thing you need to know is….& You are not supposed to do….3、向他人询问:What are you supposed to do when you meet someone?& What are you supposed to wear?& What are people in Korea supposed to do when they meet for the first?& When were you supposed to arrive?4. I don’t supposed they all agree with us?& (suppose + 从句)5. I guess you should have asked what you were supposed to wear.6. Often we just walk around the town center, seeing as many of our friends as we.7. The first thing is to greet the teacher.8. In Brazil, you should wipe your mouth with your napkin every time you take a drink. (时间状语从句)9. It’s polite to make noise while eating noodles. (=while you’re eating noodles.)10. It’s even better than I thought it would be.11. You can imagine how different the table manners here are from ours.12. E-mail English mostly uses two types of word.&& Mostly = mainly = generally
Unit 13& Rainy days make me sad.Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. the uses of "make"(1) make a kite/plane 制作(2) make money 赚钱(3) make up ( be made up of ...) 组成(4) make sure 确定(5) make friends 交朋友(6) make faces 做鬼脸(7) be made of/from 由……制成(8) make noise 吵闹(9) make it 及时赶到(10) make the bed 整理床铺(11) make a decision = make up one's mind 做决定(12) make mistakes 犯错(13) make a speech 作演讲(14) make breakfast / dinner 煮饭(15) make a plan 定计划(16) make a toast to sb. 向某人敬酒(17) be made in + sp. 由某地制造&(18) make a living 谋生&(19) make a conversation with sb. 与某人对话&(20) make/keep + n. + adj. 使…..怎样&&&& make me energeticmake him/them relaxed/comfortable&(21) make sb. do sth. 使某人做某事&(22) make sb. doing sth. 使某人一直做某事2. scientific research / study 科学研究& science (n.) 科学& scientist (n.) 科学家3. soft lighting/colors 柔和的光线\颜色4. hard/soft seats 坚硬/柔软的座椅& hard = difficult 硬/艰难的& work hard& 努力地5. serve sb./be served by sb. 为某人服务/被服务6. join a clean-up campaign 参加一个大扫除活动& president campaign 总统竞选7. endangered animals 濒危动物8. look mysterious 看起来神秘mystery (n.) 神秘9. have shiny hair 有着一头光亮的头发10. have silky skin 有如丝般的肌肤11. lookout sunglasses 太阳镜12. beauty cream 香皂13. make sb. confused 使某人困惑&& Some ads are confusing and misleading. 一些广告使人困惑并且误导。14. mislead sb. to do sth. 误导某人做某事&& lead sb. to do sth. 引导某人做某事&& lead into sth./a question 引入某事/一个问题15. to start/begin with sth. 作为开始/以……为开端16. home-made cake/cookie 自制的蛋糕\饼干17. a purple parse 一个紫色的钱包&& a girl in purple 一个穿着紫色衣服的女孩18. make sb. guilty 使某人有犯罪感&& Receiving money makes me guilty. 收到钱让我觉的有犯罪感。19. taste good 尝起来很好&& have different taste from sb. 和某人有不同的感受20. think - thought - thought (v.) 认为21. restaurant owners 店主22. stay very long 逗留很久23. as usual 像往常一样24. an ad for sth. 一则...…的广告25. keep out the sun/rain/cold 遮阳/挡雨/御寒26. I'll bet + ( that ) 从句& 我打赌……27. in the modern world& 在现代社会28. so that = in order to + 不定式& 为了/以致&& so ... that ... ( not) = too ...to…& 如此…… 以致不能29. the quality of the product 产品的质量&& look a lot better than 看上去比……好的多30. at times = sometimes 有时31. have sales 促销32. leave sb. a note 给某人留张字条33. early morning 大清早34. bring sth. with sb. 随身带……35. jump out of a plane 跳伞36. write about 写关于……37. the art of giving/receiving 给予/接受的艺术38. buy sb. sth. = buy sth. for sb. 为某人买某物39. pretend + that 从句& 假装……pretend to do sth. 假装做某事&& pretend to be doing sth. 假装正在做某事40. take off/put on 脱掉/穿上41. would rather do sth. 宁愿做某事&& prefer to do sth. 更喜欢做某事42. have a deep love (for sb. ) 给……深深的热爱43. true enough 足够真实Ⅱ、Sentences:1、想知道别人对某事物的感受:How do you feel about….=What do you think of….=How do you like /find …?Loud music makes me tense. How about you?Did you have fun with Amy last night ?2、表达自己的感受:Waiting for her made me angry.Sad movies don’t make me cry.3、知道对方的感受,表达自己的感受:Me too.I agree.Not me.4. I’d rather go to the Blue Lagoon Restaurant because I like to listen to quiet music while I’m eating.5. It was so sad that it made us cry.6. It’s the thought that counts.(强调句)
Unit 14& Have you packed yet?Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. clean out 清除2. some day = one day 来日/有一天3. be off = go away 离开4. so far 到目前为止5. thousands of 成千上万hundreds of 成百上千& millions of 上百亿的& two hundred people& 两百人6. go for a walk 去散步& have a walk with sb. 和某人去散步7. thanks to sb. 多亏了某人& thank sb. for doing sth. 为……而感谢某人8. pack sth./your clothes 打包某物/衣服9. buy/have a city map/street map 买/有一张城市地图/街道地图10. take/have a bath 洗澡bathing suit 泳装11. a suit of clothes 一套衣服12. travel guidebook 旅游指南13. clean out the refrigerator/cupboard 洗冰箱/橱柜&& clean up the park 清扫公园14. put sth. in (to)… 把某物放入……里&&&&&& 15. store sth. in… 把某物存在……16. put sth. in the garage 把某物放在车库中&& lock/open the garage 锁/开车库17. water flower 浇花18. put sth. in the suitcase& 把……放在小提箱里19. chop wood/trees 砍树/木头&& cut sth. down 砍倒某物20. light the fire for breakfast 生火做饭light n. 电灯light adj. 浅的lighting 闪电lighter 打火机21. collect the water from the well 从井中取水drink from the well 从井中取水喝22. live/work on the farm 住在农场/在农场工作23. sail across the ocean 横渡海洋24. the Pacific ocean 太平洋25. make a hit CD/movie 制作一张非常成功的CD/电影26. appear on TV 在电视上出现&& show up 出现27. lead singer/actor 主唱/主演&& lead sb. to do sth. 引导某人做某事28. write a poem 写一首诗29. It’s one’s turn to do sth. 轮到某人做某事&& do sth. in turns 轮流做某事turn right/left 向右/左转30. look for one’s families’ roots 寻找某人家族的根源&& in search of roots 追述根源&& the tall tree of long roots 有很长根的树31. overseas Chinese 华侨32. local government 当地政府33. in southern China 在华南= in the south of China&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 34. the purpose of sth./doing sth. 做某事的目的35. step by step 一步一步地36. look forwards to doing sth. 期待做某事37. get back to + 地点& 回到某地&& get back to sb. =answer the letter = reply to sb. 给某人回信38. do chores = do the housework 做家务&& have many chores to do 有许多家务要做39. do some cleaning/reading 阅读/清扫&& do some shopping = go shopping 购物40. chat to/with sb 与某人聊天41. start/begin ding/to do sth. 开始做某事42. tell sb. about sth. 告诉某人关于某事43. feed the animals 喂动物44. in a minute = immediately=at once立即/马上= right away/nowin a minute = for/after a white 过一会儿45. be/get for sth/doing sth 准备好做某事46. write original songs 写新颖的歌47. win an award of any kind 获得……的奖项48. go on a beach vacation/a city vacation 海滩/城市旅游49. turn on/off/up/down 开/关/开大/关小50. be ready for 为……做准备be ready to do 准备做……54. in the last twelve months 在最近12 个月56. be sure (not) to do 肯定(不)做......57. go on a world tour 环游世界58. in the top ten 在前10名Ⅱ、Sentences:1、询问他人有关最近事件的问题:I’m doing a survey about recent events. Can I ask you aome questions?Have you watered the plants yet?How long have you been in Beijing?Have you seen them in the concert hall yet?2、回答有关最近事件的问题:Yes. I have already watered them. (= Yes, I have.)& No, I haven’t.& I have been in Beijing for two weeks.& I have seen them in the concert hall lots of times.3. Don’t miss the New Ocean Waves!& = You’d better not miss the New Ocean Waves!4. Do you like pop music? Most people do!5. Did you know that they give half of the money they made to a charity for homeless children.6. The program leaders believe strongly in the program and say that purpose of it is to give young overseas Chinese the chance to learn more about themselves.
Unit 15& We’re trying to save the manatees!Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. present progressive 现在进行时2. present simple 一般现在时3. passive voices 被动时态4. present perfect 现在完成时5. care for 关怀6. spotted animals/dog 斑点动物/狗7. in the mangrove swamp 在红树林沼泽地8. weigh 100 pounds 称100磅9. lose one’s weigh 减肥10. be polluted 被污染11. polluted 被污染的水12. be suitable for sb. 对某人适合13. tiny germs 微小的细菌14. in the cage 在笼子中15. take good care of sb. 照顾好某人&& look after sb. well 好好照顾某人care for sb. well16. urge sb to do sth. 强烈要求某人做某事17. recycle sth./paper 循环使用纸/某物18. be built out of sth 由……制造&& be made of/from 由……制成19. be glued 被胶合20. discarded tile/kid 被丢弃的瓦片/孩子&& discard sth. 丢弃某物&& be discarded 被丢弃give up 放弃21. cola/soda can 可乐/汽水罐头&& a can of beer 一听啤酒22. the Help Save Our Planet 帮助拯救我们星球的社团23. be an inspiration to sb. 对某人是一个灵感24. in one’s spare/free time 在某人空闲时间25. model plan/toy 模型玩具/飞机26. raise money for charity 为慈善机构筹钱27. on business 经商28. be proud of = take pride in sth. 对……感到自豪29. aquatic feed 水下生物30. in the pond 在池塘中31. There used to be…. 过去常常有…。32. be endangered 濒临灭绝&& endangered animals 濒临灭绝的动物33. a number of = a lot of = many/much 许多the number of& ……的数目(谓语用单数)34. pass laws to do sth. 通过法律做某事35. protect sth. 保护某物36. as you can see 正如你所见37. ten feet long& 10英尺长&& eight meters high& 8米高&& 1.75 meters tall& 1.75米高twenty meters wide& 20米宽38. be against doing 反对做某事&& be for doing 赞成做某事Are you for or against? 你赞成还是反对?39. in one’s life 在某人的一生中40. be surprised to do 惊奇做……&& be surprised at 吃惊于……&& to one’s surprise 使某人吃惊的是41. stop doing sth. 停止正在做的事&& stop (doing sth.) to do sth. 停止正在做的事去做另一事42. wash one’s hair 洗(某人的)头43. paper towels/napkins 纸巾&& beach towels 沙滩毛巾44. save electricity 省电&& save money 省钱&& use up all of his savings 用光他的储蓄45. in a hurry 匆匆忙忙&& hurry up = quickly = be quick 快点46. be interested in = take an interest in 对……感趣&& interest sb. 引起某人的兴趣/注意力47. average person 普通人48. take one’s own bag 带某人自己的包49. live close to 住得离……很近&& close the door 关门&& The door is closed. 门是关着的。&& be closed to sb. 与某人亲密&& come very close 来得紧迫50. living textbook 活生生的教材51. hear of 听说52. He is the most careful student in the class. 他是班上最认真的学生。She is a most/very unusual woman. 她是一个非常不寻常的女士。53. glass bottles 玻璃瓶54. win an award 赢得一个奖项55. make/build out of trash 用垃圾制造……Ⅱ、Sentences:1、在谈话过程中表明自己的观点:I think/believe that….I don’t think so.I feel that….I agree/disagree with you.We really shouldn’t …, you know?2、在交流过程中向对方提问:How do you feel about…?& What are these things you are supposed to do?Have you heard of…?3. There used to be a lot of manatees?4. In 1972, it was discovered that they were endangered.It + be + adj./n./pp. + that 从句5. There aren’t many of them left.&There be sth. doing (主动)/done (被动)文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y k J.C om
上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 初一英语句型 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信