长安象山小学五年级英语一般疑问句一班星期一的英语到星期天的问句以及答句

长安象山小学五年级一班星期一的英语到星期天的问句以及答句_百度作业帮
长安象山小学五年级一班星期一的英语到星期天的问句以及答句
长安象山小学五年级一班星期一的英语到星期天的问句以及答句关于过去式的五年级英语作文(9句话)_百度知道
关于过去式的五年级英语作文(9句话)
关于去旅游、公园等等······
提问者采纳
I went to Hangzhou with my parents. We visited my parents&#39. I enjoyed the bea friends first. We went to the West Lake togetherLast summer. We were happy. There were so many people in the park near the Wast Lake
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Last weekend, all students in my class went to the park. It was sunny that day. The park was full of kinds of flowers. In the morning, some of my classmates sang, danced, and some played volleyball. Some were playing Chinese chess under the tree. After lunch, we went boating and climbing the hills. Although we were tired, we were happy. We enjoyed ourselves that day. In the late of afternoon, we retuned to school by bus.
上周末,我班的所有学生去了公园。那是阳光明媚的那一天。公园里满是鲜花。在早上,一些同学唱歌,跳舞,有的玩排球。还有些人在树下玩中国象棋。午饭后,我们去划船和登山。虽然我们都累了,但我们很高兴。那天我们玩的都很开心。在下...
Last weekend,I
went to Hangzhou with my parents.Hangzhou. Is very beautiful.We went to the park. It was sunny day. I saw many flowers and trees there. Some of people are sang, danced.And some people are played ball. After lunch we went boating and climbing the hills.They were very happy. (注:有哪里写的不对,欢迎随时追问^_^)
第一单元:
1、以字母y结尾的名词变复数,如果字母y的前面是元音(a, e , i, o, u),就在y后面直接加s。如:boy—boys.
如果字母y前面是辅音,则把y变为i, 再加es. 如:lady—ladies city—cities
story--stories.
2、动词的第三人称单数:(所谓第三人称单数,就是指既不是你也不是我的另外一个人,可以是具体的人名,他,她,或它,也可以是称呼类,如my mother, my friend等。当一个句子中的人物是第三人称单数,并且这个句子又是一般现在时态时,该句子中的动词要使用第三人称单数形式。)
like—likes
watch--watches
3、词语变化:fun(形容词形式)――funny
funny(名词形式)――fun know(同音词)――no
he(宾格形式)---him
过去式的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2014年PEP小学英语五年级上册期中试卷合集_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!