初三英语作文题目 过去的爸爸

报班咨询:400-888-3456
您当前位置 :
初三英语作文:爸爸带我去钓鱼
  小编导语:初三英语作文:爸爸带我去钓鱼是小编为你准备的初三英语作文:爸爸带我去钓鱼。写好英语作文的一个捷径就是多模仿别人的优秀作文。以下就是初三英语作文:爸爸带我去钓鱼,供你学习参考。  My father likes fishing. he always goes fishing with his friends in autumn.  One day, he took me to fish, too. in autumn, fish have grown up. it is the best season to fish. first, we chose a good place. then my father helped me put an earthworm onto the fishhook. afterwards, i threw the fishhook into the river. i waited for a long time. suddenly, i saw the float sink. i was very happy. i pulled it out of the water but i only saw half of the earthworm. the fish played a trick on me. i was very angry. but my father said to me, &it takes time.  You need to be more patient.& i tried again. a few minutes later, i caught a big fish and i showed it to my father. my father praised me, &what a good angler you are!&
读完这篇文章后,你心情怎样?
后一篇:后面没有内容
热搜关键词:
每日英语精粹
精华专题推荐
英语网英剧德伯家的苔丝英语学习专…
英语网又是一年秋英语学习专题汇总…
英语工具箱
Copyright&(C)2013&&All&Rights&Reserved&巨人学校&版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号您当前所在位置:
优秀的初中暑假英语作文200字:爸爸的爱
怎样提高自己的写作能力一直是大家所烦恼的一个问题,只有不断练习才会有进步。精品学习网为大家整理了优秀的初中暑假英语作文200字,希望大家阅读愉快。
优秀的初中暑假英语作文200字:爸爸的爱
Mother's love is people's praises for its selfle e . In fact, father's love is as great as that. They bury their love in the deep bottom of their hearts and will never show it. My father is of this kind. I remembered once I felt ill. Mother wa 't at home at that moment. Father acted as a father and as a mother as well. When he came home from work, he would cook di er for me first. The way he fed me made me think of my kind and tender mother. His eyes were full of love and expectation. I did feel a father's love at that time.
上文就是精品学习网给您带来的优秀的初中暑假英语作文200字,希望可以更好的帮助到您!!你现在的位置 : &
2014年山东潍坊中考英语作文题目:我的父亲
  2014年全国各地中考时间在六月份陆续进行,英语网小编为考生们整理2014年山东潍坊中考英语作文范文,考生可在中查看,或点击汇总,查看,进行查询!祝考生们金榜题名!
  英语网随后将陆续为大家带来更多、、、资讯,希望能够帮助到更多的中考考生。
  2014年山东潍坊中考作文题目是我的父亲,更多请点击查看。
查看全部:
相关推荐:
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&正文
初中英语作文:我的父亲
来源:  15:02:52 【】 
  My& is a bus driver. He has been working on it for more than ten years. He drives the No.9 bus of my city. Its routine starts from the east and then cross the city goes the the west. This work is toilsome, especially in the summer and winter, because it's hot in summer but cold in winter. Everyday, my father just stays in the narrow place and barely moves. He always gets up very early and comes home late. His work is boring but my father says that he must work hard to support our family. I hope I can grow up quickly and have a good job, so that my father do not have to work so hard.1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 14:57:54)?&&( 14:55:59)?&&( 14:49:43)?&&( 11:59:42)?&&( 11:54:49)?&&( 11:53:56)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-My Father_关于描写父亲的初中英语作文_中国作文网
中国作文网,小学生作文,初中作文,高中作文优秀作文大全!
您当前的位置: →
→ My Father_关于描写父亲的初中英语作文
My Father_关于描写父亲的初中英语作文
&&& My father is a kind man. He is not very tall but he is a man of perseverance. He works very hard and his services are highly appreciated.
&&& My father is a man of devotion. Every morning he.gets up the earliestmake breakfast for us. In the evening, he is always the late to come back home.At weekends, he always takes us to go outing in his car. He is a man of few words, but he often says to me &A little learning is a dangerous thing&. I will always remember these words.
&&& I love my father very much.
&&& 1) a man of perseverance一个有毅力的人
&&& 2) his services are highly appreciated他的深受赞贫
&&& 3) a man of devotion忠心耿肤的人
&&& 4) to go outing去郊游
&&& 5) a man of few words沉致寡言
&&& 6) A little learning is a dangerous thing.学问浅薄,如履薄冰。
原创投稿,百度搜索“中国作文网”个就是,记住们的域名:
本文标题:My Father_关于描写父亲的初中英语作文&版权说明
上一篇作文:下一篇作文:
作文标题:
作文地址:
1、中小学生优秀原创《My Father_关于描写父亲的初中英语作文》一文由中国作文网()网友提供,版权归原作者本人所有,转载请注明出处!2、转载或引用本网内容必须是以新闻性或资料性公共免费信息为使用目的的合理、善意引用,不得对本网内容原意进行曲解、修改,同时必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。3、对于不当转载或引用本网内容而引起的民事纷争、行政处理或其他损失,本网不承担责任。}

我要回帖

更多关于 初三英语作文大全 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信