一题英文短文。求翻译。求需求预测准确率公式。英文短文在问题补充那里。 高悬赏:50

谁能帮我做一个summary,就是概述。(我不求这篇文章的翻译!我要求对这篇文章做一个250到300的英文概述!要求看起来通顺合理!)
谁能帮我做一个summary,就是概述。(我不求这篇文章的翻译!我要求对这篇文章做一个250到300的英文概述!要求看起来通顺合理!) 50
This article is part of a series with important health information for teenagers.A sea of cosmetics crowds the drugstore shelves, luring you with claims of romance, popularity and beauty. To be happy, you must use these products1 Or so the advertisers would have you believe. Do they work? Will you be the most beautiful, the most successful, and the most radiant person if you use these products? Where does the hype end and the help begin?Cosmetics are defined in the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act as "articles (other than . . soap) intended to be applied to the human body for cleansing, beautifying, promoting attractiveness, or altering the appearance without affecting the body's structure or functions."The following are all considered cosmetics:* skin care creams, lotions, powders* perfume, cologne, toilet water* makeup (lipstick, foundation, blush)* nail polish, polish remover, cuticle softener* hair coloring preparations* deodorants* shaving cream, aftershave, skin conditioner* shampoos (except dandruff shampoos)* bath oils and bubble bath* mouthwash and toothpaste (with whiteners it is considered a drug)Skin CareCosmetics can't work miracles, but they can help keep your skin clean and looking moist and soft. They also can temporarily close pores, plump up skin to make it appear smoother, and give you a rosy glow or blush.Many cosmetic products are designed to protect the skin of people over 30 against dryness and the accompanying wrinkles. But these aren't the concerns of most teens. The biggest skin problem for most teenagers is acne. Some studies show that all adolescents have acne to some degree because when puberty hits, your skin starts secreting more oil. This contributes to blackheads and pimples, which cause your pores to stretch a little bit. Although acne cannot be avoided simply by washing your face, the oils on the surface of your skin can be diminished by frequent washing with cleansers made for that purpose. And there are many treatments available for acne both in over-the-counter and prescription strengths (see "Acne Agony" in the July-August 1992 FDA Consumer).If, while trying to decrease the oily shine on your face, you make your skin overly dry, or if you're spending a lot of time outdoors in very cold weather, you may want to use a moisturizer. "Teens really should only use a water-based moisture lotion labeled 'non-comedogenic,' which means it doesn't clog pores," says Dr. Barry Leshin, M.D., associate professor of dermatology at the Wake Forest School of Medicine. "Heavier oil-based moisturizers can cause acne cosmetica-- an [acne-like] skin condition directly attributed to the use of cosmetics."IngredientsWhat cosmetics can or cannot do for your complexion is determined by the ingredients of the cosmetics and your own complexion. Cosmetics contain ingredients from nature and from the laboratory. Some work well for cleaning, others are good for lubricating--and some don't do very much at all.It's a good idea to read the labeling on cosmetics to find out what the product contains. Some ingredients, such as alcohol and mineral oil, are fairly common. Others seem more unusual and may require some explanation. Here are some examples.* Liposomes: Microscopic sacs manufactured from natural or synthetic fatty substances which include phospholipids (components of cell membranes). When properly mixed with water, phospholipids can "trap" any substance that will dissolve in water or oil. Manufacturers say that liposomes act like a delivery system, depositing product ingredients into the skin. When the liposomes "melt," the ingredients, such as moisturizers, are released.* Aloe vera: A plant from the lily family, aloe vera in large amounts has anti-irritant properties. Although it's an ingredient in many skin lotions, it would take much more aloe vera than most products contain for the anti-irritant properties to work.* Vitamins: Foods containing vitamins A, D, E, K, and some of the B complex group are necessary in diets to maintain healthy skin and hair but, according to Dr. Leshin, "There is no evidence that vitamins or other additives are advantageous when applied to the skin."AllergiesOveruse of some cosmetics can cause allergies and other skin problems (see "Cosmetic Safety More Complex Than at First Blush," in the November 1991 FDA Consumer). Ingredients such as fragrance and preservatives can cause allergic reactions in some people. Skin reactions, which doctors call contact dermatitis, should be taken seriously. (See "Contact Dermatitis: Solutions to Rash Mysteries" in the May 1990 FDA Consumer.) Even if you've used a cosmetic for years with no problems, you can develop an allergic reaction as you become sensitized to one or more of the ingredients.Some cosmetics are labeled "allergy-tested" or "hypoallergenic," but products with these claims don't always offer a solution to cosmetic allergies. "Hypoallergenic" means only that the manufacturer feels that the product is less likely to cause an allergic reaction. Before placing this claim on the label, some companies conduct tests, and others simply don't include perfumes or other common problem-causing ingredients in their products. The claim "dermatologist-tested" on some cosmetic products only means that a skin doctor has tested the product to see if it will generally cause allergenic problems. Other label claims that carry no guarantee that they won't cause reactions include "sensitivity-tested" and "non-irritating.""Natural" ingredients are extracted directly from plants or animal products as opposed to being produced synthetically. Natural ingredients can cause allergic reactions. If you have an allergy to certain plants or animals, you could have an allergic reaction to cosmetics containing those ingredients. For instance, "lanolin," extracted from sheep wool, is an ingredient in many moisturizers and is a common cause of allergies.Marcia Sheets, a substitute teacher in Sykesville, Md., has tried to use cosmetics for years, but even those claiming to be allergy-free have created problems for her."I've had hives and swollen eyes, I've sneezed because of perfumes, and I've had blotchy skin--even from some products that are supposed to be gentle. If you have allergies, you just don't use the stuff. Over the years, I've figured out what I can use and what I can't."If you have an allergic reaction to a cosmetic, you should stop using all cosmetics until you call your doctor, who will then try to determine which ingredient, or combination of ingredients, caused the reaction.Cosmetic SafetySerious problems from cosmetic use are rare, but sometimes problems arise with specific products. FDA warned consumers last February about the danger of using aerosol hairspray near heat, fire, or while smoking. Until hairspray is fully dry, it can ignite and cause serious burns. Injuries and deaths have occurred from fires related to aerosol hairsprays.Another problem can occur with aerosol sprays or powders: If they are inhaled, they can cause lung damage.The most common injury from cosmetics is from scratching the eye with a mascara wand. Eye infections can result if eye scratches go untreated. Such infections can lead to ulcers on the cornea, loss of lashes, or even blindness. To play it safe, never try to apply mascara while tiding in a car, bus, train, or plane. Sharing makeup can also lead to serious problems. Cosmetics become contaminated with bacteria the brush or applicator sponge picks up from the skin--and if you moisten brushes with saliva, the problem is much more severe. Washing your hands before using makeup will help prevent exposing the makeup to bacteria.Artificial nails can be a source of problems, especially when not applied correctly. Artificial nails must be completely sealed because any space between the natural nail and the artificial nail gives fungal infection an opportunity to begin. Such infections can lead to permanent nail loss.Sleeping while wearing eye makeup can cause problems, too. If mascara flakes into your eyes while you sleep, you might awaken with itching, bloodshot eyes, and possibly infections or eye scratches. To avoid eye infections or injury, remove all makeup before going to bed.Other safety tips are:* Keep makeup containers closed tight when not in use.* Keep makeup out of the sunlight to avoid destroying the preservatives.* Don't use eye cosmetics if you have an eye infection such as conjunctivitis (pink eye), and throw away any makeup you were using when you first discovered the infection.* Never add any liquid to a product unless the instructions tell you to.* Throw away any makeup if the color changes or an odor develops. Preservatives can degrade over time and may not be able to fight bacteria.Laura Bradbard is a member of FDA's public affairs staff.
补充:要是能做出这么一个合理通顺的文章,我追加悬赏!要求12:10分以前!!
这个超简单的,相信你自己可以做的~~谢谢采纳~~
其他回答 (1)
这篇文章是关于青少年重要健康信息系列中的一部分。
在药店的架上摆满了大量的化妆品,用浪漫的氛围诱惑着你,很流行,很美丽。你一定很高兴用这些产品,大概广告商也得到了你的信任。会有效吗?如果你用了这些产品,将会是那个最漂亮,最成功,最耀眼的那个人吗?这样的大肆宣传何时停止,帮助又何时开始呢?
化妆品被国家食品,药品,化妆品法案肯定,就像文章(肥皂)想要应用于使人体干净,漂亮,提升魅力,或者在不影响人体结构和功能的同时,改变外观以下这些都被认为是化妆品:
洗面奶,液,粉末
香水,古龙香水,花露水&化妆品(口红,粉底,腮红)
指甲油,去除剂,软化角质的
染发前用剂
除臭剂,香体剂
&剃须膏,修脸润肤水,调节皮肤水
(除了去屑的)洗发剂沐浴露和泡泡浴露
漱口水和牙膏(有美白功能的被视为药品)
洗面奶不能创造奇迹,但可以保持皮肤清洁,而且看上去水嫩柔软。它能暂时关闭毛孔,使皮肤饱满,看上去更光滑,还能给你一个玫瑰的亮丽或绯红。
很多化妆品是为那些30岁以上皮肤干燥有皱纹的保护皮肤的。但这些并不涉及到青少年。大多数青少年最大的皮肤问题是痤疮粉刺。一些学者认为随着青春期的到来,所有的青少年在不同程度上有痤疮粉刺,皮肤开始分泌更多的油脂。这有助于黑头粉刺和暗疮形成,让你的毛孔张开些。虽然简单的清洗面部不能避免痤疮,但经常用清洁剂洗面部可达到减少表面的油的目的。有很多可以治疗痤疮非处方和处方药。(参见月消费者食品药品管理局的《痤疮的烦恼》)
靠,你看没看我写的comment啊。要求是英文300字左右的概述= =看清题目再答!!
你有时间限制吗?
我尽力了,中午回家吃饭前给你赶出来的!
唉,11:30才看到
没人理解偶啊
不急电话,我看完再发,行不!
给我些时间!
这篇文章是关于青少年重要健康信息系列中的一部分.
在药店的架上摆满了大量的化妆品,用浪漫的氛围诱惑着你,很流行,很美丽。
如果你用了这些产品,将会是那个最漂亮,最成功,最耀眼的那个人吗?这样的大肆宣传何时停止,帮助又何时开始呢?
化妆品被国家食品,药品,化妆品法案肯定.
洗面奶不能创造奇迹,但可以保持皮肤清洁,而且看上去水嫩柔软。它能暂时关闭毛孔,使皮肤饱满,看上去更光滑,还能给你一个玫瑰的亮丽或绯红。
很多化妆品是为那些30岁以上皮肤干燥有皱纹的保护皮肤的。但这些并不涉及到青少年。大多数青少年最大的皮肤问题是痤疮粉刺。一些学者认为随着青春期的到来,所有的青少年在不同程度上有痤疮粉刺,皮肤开始分泌更多的油脂。这有助于黑头粉刺和暗疮形成,让你的毛孔张开些。虽然简单的清洗面部不能避免痤疮,但经常用清洁剂洗面部可达到减少表面的油的目的。有很多可以治疗痤疮非处方和处方药。
青少年确实应该只用水性的润肤膏,贴有不致粉刺性标签的洗液,就是那种不会阻塞毛孔的.
更重的油基润肤膏可能导致痤疮,皮肤条件直接归因于化妆品的使用材料.
化妆品包含自然的材料和一些化学材料。一能有效清洁,一些能有效润滑,还有些一点好处都没有。
看化妆品上的标签是个好办法,可以找到产品的成分。,像酒精,矿物油等一些很普通的材料。其他的似乎不经常见到,可能需要一些解释。
看化妆品上的标签是个好办法,可以找到产品的成分。,像酒精,矿物油等一些很普通的材料。其他的似乎不经常见到,可能需要一些解释。
维生素:食物中含的维他命A,D,E ,K,和一些B族在饮食中,对于保持健康皮肤和毛发必不可少,但根据说,没有证据表明,维他命或其他添加剂对于皮肤是有益的。过度使用化妆品可能导致过敏和其他皮肤问题。芳香剂和防腐剂之类的材料可能导致一些人有过敏反应。医生所说的接触性皮炎,应得到重视。即使你用了好几年都没问题,当你对一种或几种材料开始敏感时,你可能会发生过敏反应。
&一些化妆品贴有过敏测试的标签,或低敏感性,但有这些言辞的产品不能提供一个解决化妆品过敏的办法。低敏感性意思只是制造商感觉产品导致过敏的可能性小。在这些言辞贴到标签上之前,一些公司测试,和其他简单的不包括香料或其他在产品中导致问题的普通材料。
天然的材料可能导致过敏同样反应。
当你对化妆品有过敏反应时,你必须停止使用,要去问医生查出原因。
喷雾的头发定型剂,会发热,着火,冒白烟,干了之后更能引发可怕的火灾,受伤甚至死亡。如果吸入体内,可能导致肺部灼伤。
睫毛膏眼部刮伤, 导致眼角膜溃疡,睫毛脱落,甚至失明。
假指甲,细菌感染,导致永久性指甲脱落。
带着眼妆睡觉,可能导致眼部出血,划伤。
睡觉前,把妆卸干净。
有眼部感染(结膜炎)时不要用化妆品。
说明书上未提到的话,不要将任何液体加入化妆品。
如果颜色改变或过期的化妆品要扔掉。
防腐剂可以延长保质期,但不能防止细菌侵入。
This article is part of a series with important health information for teenagers.、A sea of cosmetics crowds the drugstore shelves, luring you with claims of romance, popularity and beauty. Will you be the most beautiful, the most successful, and the most radiant person if you use these products? Where does the hype end and the help begin?
Skin Care Cosmetics can't work miracles.Many cosmetic products are designed to protect the skin of people over 30 against dryness and the accompanying wrinkles. But these aren't the concerns of most teens. The biggest skin problem for most teenagers is acne .Teens really should only use a water-based moisture lotion labeled 'non-comedogenic,' which means it doesn't clog pores,"
It's a good idea to read the labeling on cosmetics to find out what the product contains.
but, There is no evidence that vitamins or other additives are advantageous when applied to the skin.Overuse of some cosmetics can cause allergies and other skin problems If you have an allergic reaction to a cosmetic, you should stop using all cosmetics until you call your doctor, &Washing your hands before using makeup will help prevent exposing the makeup to bacteria.To avoid eye infections or injury, remove all makeup before going to bed.
* Keep makeup containers closed tight when not in use.* Keep makeup out of the sunlight to avoid destroying the preservatives.* Don't use eye cosmetics if you have an eye infection such as conjunctivitis (pink eye), and throw away any makeup you were using when you first discovered the infection.* Never add any liquid to a product unless the instructions tell you to.* Throw away any makeup if the color changes or an odor develops. Preservatives can degrade over time and may not be able to fight bacteria.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号初一英语作文带翻译 关于我的家人 50 - 作文库
没有作文库帐号?
作文库帐号直接登录
共找到962974篇作文,用时秒
&年级作文导航
&作文类型导航
recentlyihavemadeasurveyofthestudentsinmyclassonwaystorelaxafterclass.therearesixtypupilsinourclass.theyhavemanywaystorelax.50percentpupilswatchtv,and20percentp...
http://www.zuowenku.net/662193.shtml&
HowISpentMySummerVacationThesummervacationhadcomeroundagain.IwashappythatIcouldforgetaboutschoolatleastforawhile.LestIfoolaroundallthroughthissummervacation,Ima...
http://www.zuowenku.net/663191.shtml&
MyPlanforSummerVacationThelongingsummervacationisapproaching,itisthebestpartoftheschoolyearforme.Icannotlettheholidayselapsemeaninglessly,myvacationshouldbeapha...
http://www.zuowenku.net/663192.shtml&
MySummerVacationAtcollege,Imissedmyparentsalot.Asthetermwasdrawingtoanend,Ieagerlylookedforwardtogoinghome.AndIplannedtodoathousandandonethingsduringthevacation...
http://www.zuowenku.net/663194.shtml&
TheBeijingOrganizingCommitteefortheGamesoftheXXIXOlympiad(BOCOG)hasrecentlyreceivedtheISO14001certificate,meaningthattheenvironmentalmanagementsystem(EMS)setupb...
http://www.zuowenku.net/663701.shtml&
TheAthensOlympicGames,whichlasted17days,finallydroppedtheircurtainonAug.29,2004.Morethan10,000athletesfromover200countriesandareastookpart.China,initsbestOlympi...
http://www.zuowenku.net/667018.shtml&
MynameisSusan.I‘m12yearsold.MyfavoritesubjectisMath.BecauseIthinkit‘sdifficultbutfunny.Ilikegreenverymuch.Ioftenplayvolleyballafterschool.Ithinkit‘sinteresting....
http://www.zuowenku.net/671223.shtml&
LondonBridgeisfallingdown,Fallingdown,fallingdown,LondonBridgeisfallingdown,MyfairLady.Builditupwithwoodandclay,Woodandclay,woodandclay,Builditupwithwoodandclay...
http://www.zuowenku.net/672843.shtml&
语文课上,老师让同学们列两张清单,一张是自己抱怨的事,一张是自己感恩的事。我将这两张清单罗列完之后又重新逐条看了一遍。抱怨的事中第一件就是快中考了。是啊,中考,在我的想法里早已被压力、担心、紧张等等等等里三层外三层地围了个水泄不通。而不可否认的是,在感恩清单上的第一件事也是中考,因为中考过后可以升到高一级学府,而且还有...
http://www.zuowenku.net/674487.shtml&
好邻居我们都邻国。好邻居胜过远亲。这是共同的,我们可能会与遇到困难.当我们好邻居,他们将永远来帮助您。邻国应该在与对方。我的邻居,有一个女儿。我们是同龄,但我们不要?T研究在同一所学校。晚上我们总是一起做功课。她擅长数学,我很擅长英语。因此,我们经常互相帮助来自作文范文网GoodNeighboursWeallhaven...
http://www.zuowenku.net/674490.shtml&
•&&&获得:1.50元
•&&&获得:2.00元
•&&&获得:0.50元
•&&&获得:2.00元
•&&&获得:1.20元
•&&&获得:1.00元
•&&&获得:0.50元
•&&&获得:1.20元
•&&&获得:1.50元小学英语作文50字:如果我是一名教师If I Were A Teacher
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译英语作文】本文是无忧考网写作翻译频道为您准备的《小学英语作文50字:如果我是一名教师If I Were A Teacher》请大家参考!When I go to school, I have learned so many things from my teachers, they are like the angels to me. So I want to be a teacher when I grow up, if I were a teacher, I would teach my students all my knowledge. I would tell them what is right and what is wrong, I would teach them with all my heart.当我上学,我从我的老师那里学到了很多,对于我来说,他们就像天使。所以当我长大后,我想成为一名教师,如果我是一名教师,我会教予我的学生我所有的知识。我会告诉他们什么是对和什么是错,我会全心全意地教育他们。}

我要回帖

更多关于 单个结果要求的准确度 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信