How I learned to learn English 九年级下册文言文原文全篇翻译,要原文,谢谢啦!

九年级上册英语课文翻译:Unit1 How do you learn best?
编辑点评:
本节重点以使用“by ”来阐述或表达做事的方法,在教学设计中应重点强调了如何用“by”来说、写,对程度较差的学生要求能用by 说一句话,对程度较好的学生要求用“by”表达学习方法,并能表明理由。
Unit 1& How do you learn best?
This week we asked students at New Star High School about the best ways to learn more English. Many said they learnt by using English. Some students had more specific suggestions. Lillian Li, for example, said the best way to learn new words was by reading English magazines. She said that memorizing the words of pop songs also helped a little. When we asked about studying grammar, she said, &I never study grammar. It&s too boring.& Wei Ming feels differently. He&s been learning English for six years and really loves it. He thinks studying grammar is a great way to learn a language. He also thinks that watching English movies isn&t a bad way because he can watch the actors say the words. Sometimes, however, he finds watching movies frustrating because the people speak too quickly. Liu Chang said that joining the English club at school was the best way to improve her English. Students get lots of practice and they also have fun. She added that having conversations with friends was not helpful at all. &We get excited about something and then end up speaking in Chinese,& she said.
你怎样学得很棒?
这个星期我们在新星高中询问了学生关于学习英语最佳的方式。 通过讯问有关于学习英语的方法,许多学生说他们学会了。 有些学生有更加具体的建议。 莉莲?李,例如,最佳的方式学会新的单词是通过读英国杂志。 说那记住流行音乐歌曲的词她也被帮助有点。 当我们询问学习语法,她说,我未曾学习语法, 太乏味。 韦明不同有的感觉。 他学习英语六年并真正地爱学英语。 他认为学习语法是一个巨大方式以用来学会语言。 他也认为那观看的英国电影并不是一个坏办法,因为他可以观看演员说词。 有时,因为人民太迅速,讲话然而,他发现观看的电影挫败。 刘畅说参加学校英语俱乐部是最佳的方式以改进她的英语。 学生得到许多实践,并且他们也获得乐趣。 她增加了与朋友的交谈可使用中文根本不是有用的。她说。
How I learned to learn English
Last year my English class was difficult.First of all,it wasn&t easy for me to understand the teacher when she talked.To begin with,she spoke too quickly,and I couldn&t understand every word.Later on,I realized that it doesn&t matter if you don&t understand every word.I was also afraid to speak in class,because I thought my classmates might laugh at me.I couldn&t always make complete sentences either .Then I started to watch English-language TV.It helped a lot.I think that doing lots of listening practice is one of the secrets of beacoming a good learner.Another thing that Ifound very difficult was English grammar.So I decided to take lots of grammar notes in every class.The I started to write my own original sentences using the grammar I was learning.It&s amazing how much this helped.Now I am enjoying learning English and I got an A this term.My teacher is very impressed.
我怎么学习英语的
去年我英语成绩很糟,首先明白老师在说什么对我来说不容易,一开始,她说的很快,我不能明白每一个词,之后我意识到如果你不明白每一个词是没关系的,我还是害怕在班上说英语,因为我想我的同学会嘲笑我,我不能总是造出一个完整的句子.然后我开始看英语-语言的节目.它帮了我许多.我想做听力练习是学好一门语言的方法之一.另外我发现非常难的是英语语法,所以我决定在每节课上做大量语法笔记.然后我用我学的语法开始写我自己最初的句子.这大量的帮助是令人吃惊的.现在我享受学英语,我有了这段时期.我的老师很感动.
&&点击查看专题,阅读更多相关文章!
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
九年级是初中三年生活中最重要的一年。如何学好英语课堂知识,预习,复习和巩固是学习英语的最佳途径。因此,这本新目标英语分别从知识点,短语和句型三方面进行梳理,清晰明确,有助于理解。
最新2015九年级英语信息由提供。
CopyRight & 沪江网2015
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:人教版九年级英语全部3a翻译_百度知道
人教版九年级英语全部3a翻译
提问者采纳
but I&#39:
在前天,这样可以帮助我们的学习.If we can&#39, too。开始的时候;t because I had to go back to school.The I started to write my own original sentences using the grammar I was learning。我们应该穿的更舒适一点.It’s amazing how much this helped,如果我们不能那样,我过去常常看电视或是和我的奶奶聊天。 通过讯问有关于学习英语的方法。但我10之前必须回家, but now I have to study。晚上. These days.Our teachers believe that if we did that,她讲的太快。社会中的境遇一点儿也不会难到你。上个暑假. He thinks studying grammar is a great way to learn a language,we have to wear uniforms every day:我通常都是这样。你的朋友会说你平易近人。但有时我可以在我朋友家写作业.Last summer I had an opportunity to volunteer at the local hospital,但是我现在不得不学习:Sun Fei, said the best way to learn new words was by reading English magazines.To begin with。刘畅说参加学校英语俱乐部是最佳的方式以改进她的英语. In the evening.Sun Fei,我还发现英语语法很难:The other day。
你如果对这些问题大多数选a。其他人在想要获得建议时来找你,but I could &#39,I have to stay at home on school nights. It’s too boring。吴语,于是我决定在每一堂课上做些笔记。问题就是我们全班同学都认为那校服太难看了. Before I started high school,英语课很难。她增加了与朋友的交谈可使用中文根本不是有用的, however, but I just don’t have the time anymore。 他学习英语六年并真正地爱学英语,那么你的性格是外向而且很自信。之后。假期太短了,她说:星期五晚上我可以和我朋友一起去看电影,我知道我们有时会制造噪音。吴语, he finds watching movies frustrating because the people speak too quickly.Another thing that Ifound very difficult was English grammar.First of all。他也认为那观看的英国电影并不是一个坏办法:我也是。然后用学到的语法知识点来造句;re too short,但是我现在再也没有这样的时间了。 原文,你也喜欢别人的陪同。 韦明不同有的感觉。原文. Sometimes.I was also afraid to speak in class。有时你会让人生气, “I never study grammar。你有许多朋友, I hardly ever have time for concerts,we should concentrate more on our clothes than our studies,我们应该被允许去设计我们自己的校服,但是我不能去,而且你知道怎样获得你想要的。 有时.Then I started to watch English-language TV.It would be a good experience for me because I want to be a doctor when I&#39.翻译。我们不同意: And on Saturday afternoons。更长的假期可以给我们时间去做像是参观。
允许青少年晚上在组里学习: And I&#39,这很有帮助;m older, I used to watch TV or chat with my grandmother。原文.14页3a我最大的问题
我最大的问题就是太忙了.I know we get noisy sometimes。
22页3a原文,这学期考试还得了一个A: I usually do:00 pm.Sun Fei;在星期六下午,许多学生说他们学会了, I&#39,上学时候的晚上我必须留在家里.It helped a lot,但我至今还没被允许可以穿耳洞? 这个星期我们在新星高中询问了学生关于学习英语最佳的方式。另外,我可以和我朋友去购物, but these days。那么关于周末呢;s house:我是怎样学习英语的
去年,我的朋友和我讨论了我们在学校的规定;m allowed to go to the movies with friends on Fm not allowed to get my ears pierced yet。首先:My Biggest Problem
My biggest problem is that I’m too busy: Well.We would feel more comfortable and that is good for studying,” she said, for example.We disagree,让人惊讶,那么你很有可能相当自信,因为你太自信了. For example。莉莲-李: So do we,过去我爸爸常带我去听音乐会。你知道什么是你想要的.Later on,那将是一个让老师和学生都满意的好方法,这对父母来说也可能是个好方法去;s nice,我几乎没有时间去听音乐会了: That&#39. I love music and my father takes me to concerts,然后整天呆在学校里?
吴语。苏菲,but we learn a lot from each other.I couldn’t always make comples also probably a good idea for parents to allow teenagers to study in groups during the evening. When I was young。我们认为学生应该穿的时尚一点。现在我很乐意学习英语:How I learned to learn English
Last year my English class was difficult,she spoke too quickly.Longer vacations would give us time to do things like volunteering,我听不清每一个单词. She said that memorizing the words of pop songs also helped a little, 太乏味。如今。30页3a性格调查结果
如果你对这些问题大多数回答C项,因为他可以观看演员说词,我常常花很多的时间和我的朋友们玩游戏。吴语。然后直接回家吃晚饭,and I couldn’t understand every word。她说。我得做家庭作业然后睡觉,讲话然而,we should be allowed to design our own uniforms,I realized that it doesn’t matter if you don’t understand every word: Me.My teacher is very impressed.Wu Yu. He also thinks that watching English movies isn’t a bad way because he can watch the actors say the words,并且他们也获得乐趣。老师对我印象很深刻,因为我得回学校了,因为我想在我长大后去当名医生.20页原文。在我们的学校. Many said they learnt by using English:在我们家有很多规则.We think young people should look smart and so we would like to wear our own clothes.
翻译。因为我还不能造完整的句子。比如?Wu Yu;m allowed to go shopm allowed to study at a friend&#39. Liu Chang said that joining the English club at school was the best way to improve her English。在我上高中前. “We get excited about something and then end up speaking in Chinese:那太好了。 有些学生有更加具体的建议。我喜欢音乐。在我小的时候。我真的好怀念过去的日子啊, she said, I get up early and stay in school all day. Lillian Li, I used to have so much time. But sometimes I&#39。我们同样认为假期也该更长一些。 学生得到许多实践,他发现观看的电影挫败。这对我将是个多好的经历.
It&#39,我就开始看英语电视节目,因为我害怕同学们会取笑我,我们会比学习更花多的时间在衣服上,但这些天我起得很早;t do that4页3a你怎样学得最好. When we asked about studying grammar,我常常有很多的时间, I&#39. Then I go right home and eat dinner,我未曾学习语法,所以我们应该穿我们自己的衣服, my friends and I talked about the rules that we have in class.That would be a good way to keep both teachers and students happy,because I thought my classmates might laugh at me:我还可以选择我自己的衣服. She added that having conversations with friends was not helpful at all,因为人民太迅速,但是我们学习的时候更多。你有一个小小的好朋友圈子:苏菲。苏菲,老师讲话的时候我很难听懂。 说那记住流行音乐歌曲的词她也被帮助有点. I do my homework and go to bed。你宁愿呆在家里而不愿去参加聚会, but I have to be home by 10,你可能是一个害羞的人.We also think that vacations should be longer。你的朋友会说你是一个很好的倾听者:我也是:How do you learn best: We have a lot of rules at my house,这很有用,too. What about weekends.Now I am enjoying learning English and I got an A this term,我才意识到听不清每一个单词这并不重要。 当我们询问学习语法. Some students had more specific suggestions.So I decided to take lots of grammar notes in every class.The problem is that all my classmates think the uniforms are ugly, I used to spend a lot of time playing games with my friends。苏菲。我也很害怕在课堂上发言.Wu Yu。
如果你的回答大多数是b. He’s been learning English for six years and really loves it.Wu Yu.I think that doing lots of listening practice is one of the secrets of beacoming a good learner。 他认为学习语法是一个巨大方式以用来学会语言.6页3a翻译,例如,我得了个机会去参观当地的医院;m allowed to choose my own clothes? This week we asked students at New Star High School about the best ways to learn more English,it wasn’t easy for me to understand the teacher when she talked,最佳的方式学会新的单词是通过读英国杂志.At present they&#39,我们必须每天穿校服.Sun Fei. I really miss the old days.” Wei Ming feels differently. Students get lots of practice and they also have fun。你喜欢和一两个人说话而不是一个群体。我们的老师相信如果我们那样做的话.At our school。我认为大量的做听力练习是成为一名成功学习者的秘诀
提问者评价
谢谢(*^__^*) 嘻嘻……
参考资料:
我有全部翻译,但是由于字数限制,我不能发完,要不你把邮件地址给我,我发来。
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
九年级英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Students are required to learn English翻译_百度作业帮
Students are required to learn English翻译
学生们被要求学英语
学生需要学英语
学生被要求学英语!九年级上册英语课文 1~12单元的只要课文 不要翻译!1_百度作业帮
九年级上册英语课文 1~12单元的只要课文 不要翻译!1
只要课文 不要翻译!1
How I learned to learn EnglishLast year my English class was difficult.First of all,it wasn't easy for me to understand the teacher when she talked.To begin with,she spoke too quickly,and I couldn't understand every word.Later on,I realized that it doesn't matter if you don't understand every word.I was also afraid to speak in class,because I thought my classmates might laugh at me.I couldn't always make complete sentences,either.Then I started to watch English-language TV.It helped a lot.I think that doing lots of listening practice is one of the secrets of becoming a good language learner.Another thing that I found very difficult was English grammar.So I decided to take lots of grammar notes in every class.Then I started to write my own original sentences using the grammar I was learning.It's amazing how much this helped.Now I am enjoying learning English and I got an A this term.My teacher is very impressed.How do you learn best?This week we asked students at New Star High School about the best ways to learn more English.Many said they learnt by using English.Some students had more specific suggestions.Lillian Li,for example,said the best way to learn new words was by reading English magazines.She said that memorizing the words of pop songs also helped a little.When we asked about studying grammar,she said,鈥淚 never study grammar.It鈥檚 too boring.鈥 Wei Ming feels differently.He鈥檚 been learning English for six years and really loves it.He thinks studying grammar is a great way to learn a language.He also thinks that watching English movies isn鈥檛 a bad way because he can watch the actors say the words.Sometimes,however,he finds watching movies frustrating because the people speak too quickly.Liu Chang said that joining the English club at school was the best way to improve her English.Students get lots of practice and they also have fun.She added that having conversations with friends was not helpful at all.鈥淲e get excited about something and then end up speaking in Chinese,鈥 she said.My Biggest ProblemMy biggest problem is that I鈥檓 too busy.When I was young,I used to have so much time,but these days,I get up early and stay in school all day.Then I go right home and eat dinner.Before I started high school,I used to spend a lot of time playing games with my friends,but I just don鈥檛 have the time anymore.In the evening,I used to watch TV or chat with my grandmother,but now I have to study.I love music and my father takes me to concerts.These days,I hardly ever have time for concerts.I do my homework and go to bed.I really miss the old days.The other day ,my friends and Itaiked aboute the rules thant we have in school.At our school,we have to wear uniforms every day.The problem is that all my classmates think the uniforms are ugly.We think young people should look smart and so we would like to wear our own clothes.Our teachers believe that if we did thant,we would concentrate more on studies.We disagree .We would feel more comfortable and that is good for studying.If we can't do thant,we should be allowed to design our own uniforms.Thant would be a good way to keep bothteachers and studentes happy.It's also probably a good idea for parents to allow teenagers to study in groups during the evening .I know we get nosiy sometimes,but we learn a lot of frome each other.We also think thant vacations should be longer.At present they're too short.Longer vacations would give us time to do things like volunteering.Last summer I had an opportunity to volunteer at the local hospital,but I couldn't bcause I want to be a doctor when I'm older.Our neighborhood used to be very quiet.However,these days,strange things are happening in our neighborhood,and everyone is unhappy.Zhou Gu,the local school teacher is extremely worried.When he was interviewed by the local newspaper,he said,"Every night we hear strange noises outside our window.My wife thinks it could be an animal,but my friends and I think it must be teenagers having fun.My parents called the police,but they can't find anything strange.They think it might be the wind.I don't think so!"Zhou's next door neighbor Qi Hui is unhappy too."At first,I thought it might be a dog,but I can't see a dog and I still hear the noises outside." Everyone in our neighborhood is worried,and everyone has his or her own ideas.There must be something visiting the homes in our neighborhood,but what is it?Dear Ace Travel,My family and I want to take a trip this summer somewhere in the east of China.I hope you can provide me with some information about the kinds of vacations that your firm can offer.We would like to travel to an exciting place,and we won鈥檛 mind how far we have to go.It has to be a place where we can we especially love hiking and swimming,but any kind of exercise is fine.We also need to stay in an inexpensive hotel.It would be nice if our hotel had rooms with kitchens so we could save money by cooking our own meals.The room needs to be big enough for three people.Also,we鈥檇 like to stay at a place with a big pool or somewhere near the ocean.Could you please give me some suggestions for vacation spots?Also,please let me know if it鈥檚 best to travel by plane,train or bus.We鈥檇 like to be away for about three weeks.Thank you very much.S.T.Zhang Being a volunteer is great!Number 77 High School is home to three very special young people:Lin Pei and Zhu Ming.These three students all volunteer their time to help other people.This volunteer work takes each of them several hours a week,so it is a major commitment.Huiping loves to read,and she puts this love to good use by working in the after-school care center at her local elementary school.Here,she help young children to read.Lin Pei loves animals and plans to study to be a veterinarian when he leaves school.He spends every Saturday morning working in an animal hospital.Zhu Ming wants to be a professional singer.He sings for groups of people at the city hospital to cheer them up.鈥淰olunteering is great!鈥 says Huiping.鈥淣ot only do I feel good about helping other people,but I get to spend time doing what I love to do.鈥滾in Pei says he has learned more about animals.Zhu Ming says he has met some wonderful people at the hospital.The three students plan to set up a student volunteer project at their school.鈥淒on't put it off,鈥 says Huiping.鈥淏ecome a volunteer today!鈥
您可能关注的推广九年级英语作文How do learn English带翻译_百度作业帮
九年级英语作文How do learn English带翻译
Learning English just like learning any other language,is hard work so we should spend time practicing using English.Besides,we should listen to the teacher carefully,review what is learned regularly,prepare each lesson carefully before class,do our homework carefully,copy good sentences and recite them and attend English debbates and speech contests.What's more,be patient and confident.Don't be shy and don't be afraid of making mistakes.We must understand that mistakes are unavoidable.So be patient with your mistakes and try to awoid them other time.I believe" practice makes perfect".If we study hard,we will learn English well.学习英语就象学其他语言一样需要努力.因此我们应该花时间 练习使用英语.而且我们应该上课认真听讲、经常复习学过的内容、课前认真预习、认真做作业、抄写好的句子并背诵、参加英语讨论和演讲比赛.除此之外,要耐心有信心.不要腼腆、害怕犯错误.我们应该知道:错误是避免不了的.因此要耐心对待错误,避免下次再犯.我相信“实践出真知”.如果我们努力学习,我们会学好英语的.}

我要回帖

更多关于 learned learnt 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信