i reader中,代金卷问道怎么赚代金卷用

苹果版的i reader怎么使用_百度知道
苹果版的i reader怎么使用
提问者采纳
dobe reader的文件格式为;ibooks&quot.,随便点击一个免费的app打开: 第一步:在机器主界面点击“app store”进入后;;软件可ipad上查看(打开)PDF文件,操作为:PDF。在弹出的窗口界面点击“创建Apple ID&quot,如“QQ”。 用&quot。输入正确的个人资料按照操作后来.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
reader的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁南京雨花台区2011年中考模拟练习卷英语
当前位置:>>>>>>>>
注意事项:
&& &1.本试卷分为第一卷(45分)和第二卷(51分),全卷满分96分。考试时间120分钟。
2.考生答题答在指定位置上,第一卷将答案按序号填涂在答题卡上,第二卷答在答卷纸上。
3.交卷时,只需交答题卡和答卷纸,但本卷请妥善保留,以备讲评之需。
第一卷(共45分)
一、&单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项, 并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
1. Yuhuatai is _______ place of interest with beautiful scenery. Many tourists come to visit it every year.
&&& A. a&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& B. the&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. an&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. /
2. ―Oh! I came in a hurry and forgot to bring food.
― Never mind. You can have ________.
A. yourself &&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. ours&&&& &&&&&&&& C. you &&&&&&&&&&&& D. yours
3. ― Excuse me, where is the nearest China Bank?
― Walk &&&&&&&&&&the post office and turn left. Then you can find it on your right.
A. past&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. across&&&&&&&&& C. through&&&&&&& &&& D. along
4. ― Will you go to the cinema tonight?
― Sorry, I ___________. I have a lot of homework to do.
A. I don't&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. I can't&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& C. I needn't&&& &&&&&&&&&& D. I mustn't
5. ― What do you think of the film?
&& &― Wonderful! It's the ______ film that I have ever seen.
&&& A. better&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. worse&&& &&&&&&&& C. best &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. worst
6. The lady smiles so sweetly that she ___________ me of my English teacher.
&A. realizes&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& B. thinks&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& C. misses&&&&& &&&&& D. reminds
7. ― A terrible tsunami(海啸) hit Japan on March 11, 2011.
― _____ terrible news!
A. What&&&& &&&&&&&& B. How&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. What a&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& D. How a
8. ― This TV doesn't work, Sir.
― Well, bring it back, ______ we'll return your money.
&&&& A. and&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. so&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. but&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. because
9. It's very hot in the room. Why don't you ______ your coat?
&&& A. put on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. put away&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. take off&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. get off
10. After two hours' walk, I'm ________ weak _______I can't walk any further.
A. to&& &&&&&&&&& B. that&&& && C. that&&& &&&&&&&&& D. that
11. ― Who is the girl in the old picture?
&&& &― It's me. It ___________ ten years ago.
&&& A. takes&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. took&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. was taken&& &&&&&&&&&&& D. is taken
12. ― What did your son say in the letter?
&&― He told me that he ________ the Confucius Temple the next morning.
&A. will visit&&& &&B. has visited&&& &C. is going to visit &&&&&& D. would visit
13. ― Shall we go for a picnic this weekend?
&&& &― All right, ________ it rains.
&&&& A. if&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. unless&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. when&&&& &&&&&&& D. until
14. ― I don't know __________ now.
&&― She is much better today.
& A. how is she&&&& &&& B. how she is&&& &C. where is she&&&& &&&& D. where she is
15. ― Is there a table for 4, please?
&&&& ―_________, please. Is the one near the back door OK?
&& A. This way&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Take your time
&& C. You're welcome&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. After you
二、完形填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。&
Finally my parents allowed me to adopt(收养)little cats. I was so happy to get the  16  to have some lovely animals around. I wished to join the Humane Society(保护动物协会)where many animals were waiting for adoption.
Once there, I found that there were not enough supplies (供给)for the animals.  17  the people working there cared very much about the animals, there was still hardly enough food and medicine to keep them &18&.
We finally &&19&&to adopt two little cats. We went to the front desk to sign the papers for them. Then I found a box on the counter(柜台). The Humane Society was hoping to get enough  20  to help more abandoned(遗弃的)animals.
We took our little cats home. Later that day I went shopping with my mum, and when we were walking, I noticed a &&21&&piece of green paper. I walked over and picked it up. It was a twenty-dollar bill!
When I got home, I dried it and cleaned it. &&22&, I considered spending it on a toy. Right then one of the little cats jumped onto my lap, and I knew what to do with the &&&23&. I asked my mum to take me back to the Humane Society and I put the money in that box. The lady at the counter smiled and nodded to me, which made me feel much &&&24&&&than ever.
Since then, I have been donating money to the Humane society, because if they can &&25&&money to build a new building, many more animals will come to live there.&
16. A. idea&&&&&&&&& &&& B. chance&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. duty&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. result
17. A. Because&&&&&& &B. When&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. If&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& & D. Although
18. A. cheerful&&&&&& &B. clever&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. silent&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. healthy
19. A. decided&&&&&&& &B. advised&&&&&&& &&&&& C. asked &&&&&&&&&&&&& & D. insisted
20. A. presents&&&&&& &B. attention&&&&&& &&&&& C. interest&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. donations
21. A. wet&&&&&&&&&&& && B. big&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& &C. dry&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. clean
22. A. In time&&&&&& && B. At times&&&&&&& &&&& C. At first&&&&&&&&&& && D. Then
23. A. lap&&&&&&&&& &&&& &B. cat&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. toy&&& &&&&&&&&&&& && D. money
24. A. good&&&&&&&& && &B. well&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& & C. better &&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. best
25. A. raise&&&&&&&& &&& B. spend&&&&&&&&& &&&& & C. take&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. refuse
三、阅读理解(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)
阅读下列材料,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A
Tom, a 12-year-old boy, was ill. He had got a cough. His mother was worried and took him to see a doctor. The doctor looked over Tom carefully and said, "Tom has nothing serious." Then he gave him some medicine. These are the words on the instruction of the cough medicine.
Instruction:
Take three times a day after meals
Dose(剂量): Grown-ups: 2 spoons each time
Children: 8-14yrs. One spoon, 4-7yrs.1/2 spoon
Not fit for children below at the age of 4 years
Notes: 1. Stored in a cold place
&&&& &&&&&&&&&& &2. Using before Oct.2012
Tel& Fax: 025-
Add: No. Zhongshan Road, Nanjing
26. How much cough medicine should Tom take each time?
A.3 spoons.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. 2 spoons.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. One spoon.&& && D. 1/2 spoon&
B. Three times.&& C. Twice.&& &&&&&&&& D. Once.
以下是来自等四人的博客,请根据博客信息选出最佳答案。
(最终的)
&& B. A teacher.&& &&&&&&&&&& C. A worker.&&&&& &&&&& D. A singer.
&&&&&&&&&&&& B. In 2008.&&&&&& &&&&&& C. In 2006.&&& &&&&&&&&&&& D. In 2004.
B. Tian Wei and Yang Rui.
D. Yang Rui and Ji Xiaojun.
A. A magazine.&&&&&&& &&B. The Internet.&&&&&&&& & C. A book.&& &&&&&&&&&& D.A newspaper.
Brush your teeth every day, dentists say. In the south of Africa, some people brush their teeth all day long.
They keep a small stick in their mouth to chew or scrub (洗刷)their teeth all day. People cut the sticks from trees. They are the African toothbrushes. People there are used to brushing their teeth with sticks.
Africans think the sticks work better than toothbrushes. The sticks come from nature, and it is said that there is something special about them. The special thing may stop many kinds of tooth problems. "If you have a bad tooth, it is a medicine," said Diop, a seller in Africa.
The sticks are also much cheaper than toothbrushes.
In Senegal(塞内加尔), the chewing stick is called "sothio". It means "to clean" in their language. In east Africa, the stick is called "mswaki". It's their word for "toothbrush".
Even the dentists agree that the sticks seem to clean teeth better. Nowadays, some nice health stores in the United States start to sell chewing sticks. They think that the stick is natural kind tooth care.
33. Who brushes teeth with sticks first according to the passage?
A. The Africans.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. The Americans.&&
C. The Chinese.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&D. The dentists.
34. When do the people in the south of Africa brush teeth with sticks?
A. In the morning.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & & B. In the afternoon.&
C. In the evening.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& D. All day.
35. Which of the following is NOT TRUE according to the passage?
A. The sticks with something special in it may stop many tooth problems.
B. The sticks, which come from nature, are much cheaper than toothbrushes.
C. The chewing stick, which is called "sothio", means "to clean" in east Africa.
D. People can buy chewing sticks in the nice health stores in the USA.
36. Which is the best title for the passage?
A. Brush Your Teeth Every Day&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Brush Your Teeth All Day Long
C. Brush Your Teeth With Sticks&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Sell Chewing Sticks
Giving flowers to others is a way of showing feelings to them. Although it's one of the oldest traditions, it has never lost its charm and never will. It's a simple way that speaks much for givers, much more than the most expensive gift can. A red rose carries a message of love, and a bunch of flowers can show warmth and convey a message of love. Flowers can be used in many occasions, like at parties and at festivals.
The choice of flowers for different occasions changes. It depends on the thoughts or feelings you want to show. Sunflowers are often used on Father's Day, while some females' flowers such as white or red carnations are often given on Mother's Day.
The languages of the flowers convey much more than the spoken language does. Flowers are perfect gifts for all occasions. They carry love, cheer and warm feelings. So it's important to choose right flowers on right occasions. Keep the following rules in mind, please.
●Choosing flowers' colours which are suitable for the occasions.
●Knowing about what your friends or family like most can make our choice easy.
●Giving flowers properly, which is the key to conveying your message. For example, giving roses to girls is better than giving sunflowers to them.
●The bunch of flowers should be full of colours.
37. Giving flowers to others is a way of showing feelings that ______.
A. People in modern society start to use&&& &&&&&& B. people seldom use
C. people don't use any more now&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & D. People like using all the time
38. The underlined word "convey" in the first paragraph can be replaced (替换)with "________".
A. miss&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& B. change&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. carry&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& D. borrow
39. We are told in the passage that__________.
A. people like all flowers they are given
B. Women love flowers more than men
C. People love flowers instead of expensive gifts
D. flowers can express what some words can't do
40. Which of the following could be the best title for the passage?
A. The Meanings of Different Flowers
B. The Languages of Flowers
C. How to Choose Right Flowers
D. How to Give Flowers to Others&&&
Dear Reader,
Imagine an 11-year old girl whose days are often spent washing clothes, looking after a baby, working hard in the field.
&Imagine a little girl who knows there will not be enough food for dinner, who can't fill her stomach with water because it's polluted, and who has watched life slip away from her father, little brother and sister because the family is too poor to see a doctor.
Is it hard to believe? For Maria Pastora, these are the real life.
Maria would gladly walk miles to school, but her mother, now alone, needs her badly at home. If Maria grows up without any schooling, what will be her future?
But for just 52 pennies a day, you can sponsor a child like Maria. Through "Save the Children", you can help Maria's mother get the tools and ways she needs to turn their poor food into a good dinner and the money she needs to buy clothes and school things for Maria.
To help Maria most, your money is put together with that of other sponsors, so hard-working people can help themselves. Build a school, a hospital…bring in clean water. This is what "Save the Children" has been about since 1932.
For you there are many rewards. Have the chance to write to or hear from your sponsored child. Receive photos or progress reports. Know you are reaching out to another person. Not with a handout(施舍物), but a "handup". That's how "Save the Children" works. But without you, it can't work. Please take a moment now to fill in and post the form below to help a child like Maria and her village.
It can make such a difference in her life and yours.
41. We can most probably read the letter in __________.
A. somebody's diary&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a newspaper
C. a progress report&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && D. a storybook
42. From the passage, we can infer (推断)that _________
A. Maria is an 11-year-old girl.
B. Maria's family is very poor.
C. Maria has to do a lot of hard work.
D. Maria is hoping to get schooling.
43. What is "Save the Children"?
A. An organization to help poor children go to school.
B. An office of the government to collect money.
C. A program shown at theatres to help the poor.
D. A group who works for children in poor places.
44. The underlined word "sponsor" means "__________" in Chinese.
A. 回报    B. 资助     C. 感恩    D. 抢救
45. What does the last sentence in the letter mean?
&& A. If Maria goes to school, you will be rewarded.
&& B. What you give is more than what you take.
&& C. Both Maria's life and yours will change a lot.
&& D. Marie and you can help each other at school.
第二卷(共45分)
四、填空(共16小题;每小题1分,满分16分)
A)根据括号中所给的汉语写出单词,使句子意思完整正确。并将答案填写在答题卡标号为46-50的相应位置上。
46. There are about two&&&& ▲&&& (千) students and teachers in our school.
47. Don't eat snacks &&▲&& (在……之间)meals. It's a bad habit.
48. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?"&the boss shouted&&&& ▲&&& &(生气地).
49. She got low marks in the test and she had no&&&& ▲&&& &(勇气) to tell her parents the truth.
50. ― How long can I &&&&&&▲&&& &(借) this dictionary?
― For two weeks.
B)根据句子意思,用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空。并将答案填写在答题卡标号为51-56的相应位置上。
51. Tom is busy preparing for a party to celebrate his sister's &&&&&▲ &&&&&(twelve) birthday.
52.The Great Wall as well as the Palace Museum&&&& ▲&&& &(attract) lots of tourists from abroad every year.
53. It takes &&&&&▲&&& &&(little) time to go there by underground than by bus.
54. On &&&&&▲&&& &&(child) Day, our classmates sent a lot of stationary to the school in the disaster area.
55. It's &&&&&▲&&& &&(possible) for me to design the poster without your help.
56. Harry Potter is a film that is worth &&&&&▲&&& &(see) several times.
C) 根据短文内容,从下面方框中选择适当的单词或词组填空,使短文内容完整正确,并将答案填写在答题卡为57-61的相应位置上。
Life is not easy, so I'd like to say "When anything happens, believe in yourself!". When I was a young boy, I was &&57 &&speak to anyone. My classmates often &&58&&me. I was sad but could do nothing. Later, something happened, and it changed my life. It was an English speech contest. My mother asked me to take part in it. What a terrible idea!
"Come on, boy. Believe in yourself! You are &&59&&&to win." Then mother and I talked about many different topics. At last, I chose the topic "Believe in yourself". I&&&& 60&&to remember all the speech and practised it over 100 times. With my mother's great love, I did well in the contest. I &&61&&believe my ears when the news came that I had won the first place. I heard the cheers from the teachers and students.
五、阅读短文(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)
A)根据下面短文内容,在文章后第62~71小题的空格里填入适当的词语,并将答案填写在答题纸标号为62~71的相应位置上。注意:每空1词。
In today's society, everyone is busy and running at a fast pace every day. We feel our time is previous(珍贵) and needs to be used effectively(高效地). We need cheap meal ideas that can help us save time and money and still provide a healthy and nutritious (有营养的) dinner for us and our family.
& &&& The fast food makers know we have little time and that the idea of cooking dinner after a long day at work is not something we look forward to. So the fast food makers offer us cheap food that requires no cooking, no cleaning, and only 25 minutes to pick up.
& &&& But eating so much fast food will cause body fatness and fast food is not nutritious, so it's not the healthiest choice to consider. There are some very cheap meal ideas that take almost no time to prepare and will make coming home for a good meal more enjoyable.
& &&& The first cheap meal idea is one dish which includes meat, vegetables and rice. This is not only a cheap meal idea, but also it is fast because it can be made in only 20 minutes.
& &&& You can quickly make some pancakes and scrambled eggs (摊鸡蛋) for the family in about 30 minutes. If you think it is strange to eat breakfast food for dinner, consider how the same foods give you what you need to go through a whole day.
Another cheap meal idea to try is a "macaroni(通心粉) and cheese with meat" dish, which only takes around 20 minutes to cook.
& If you are interested in these cheap meal ideas, you’re welcome to visit our website for details. When you fix one of these or other cheap meal ideas at home, you are taking time out of your busy day to treat yourself and your family in a special way.
B) 根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词,并将答案填写在答题卡为72-81的相应位置上。
Many colours have their own meanings in English. We cannot understand the colour by literally. (按字面理解)
"White elephant" m&72&&"expensive but useless things". White elephant is thought as God. If anyone gets a gift like a w &73&& &elephant, he or she will be in bad luck and have bad feelings. In China, there has been a product named "white elephant". It hasn't sold well in international market &f&74&&a long time. What is the reason? The name "white elephant" is the a &75&.
There is a saying "beautiful lie" in China. Your friend wants to i&76&&you to dinner. However, you don't want your friend to waste money. You l&77&&to your friend that you have had your dinner. These lies don' s&78&&these lies have good will. Americans call these lies "white lies".
There is a p&79&&song "White Christmas" in America. White Christmas? Why they call Christmas white Christmas? In fact, it is because white means s&80&& in the song. A white winter means snow in the winter.
White has some more meanings, such as "a white night" means having no sleeping
during the w&81&& "a white day" means a goo "show the white feather" means showing weakness.
Almost every coulor has its social meaning. If you are interested in it, try to find something more about it and you can learn more.&
六、书面表达(共15分)
假如你是李华。你所在学校的“爱心俱乐部(Helping Hands Club)”将吸收新会员。请根据下面表格和图片的内容,完成A、B两项任务。
A)请根据图片用英语短语在82-85空格上写出4个表现“爱心”的内容,在86空格上写出一个“加入目的”。(5分)
82. &&&&&&&&&&▲&&&&&& &&  &83. &&&&&&&&&&▲&&&&&& &&
84. &&&&&&&&&&▲&&&&&& &&&&&&85. &&&&&&&&&&▲&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
86. &&&&&&&&&&▲&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B) 根据表格、图片及A部分的内容,用英语写一封自荐信。(10分)
具体要求如下:&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
1. 表达清楚,语句通顺,意思连贯;
2. 要点须包括表格和四幅图片中的信息,但不得使用真实姓名和校名等;
3. 表格中“加入目的”一栏内容由考生自拟;
4. 词数:80左右。信的开头与结尾已给出,不计入总词数。&
Dear Chairman,
I am a boy student from Class 1, Grade 3. I'd like to be a member of the Helping Hands Club.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ▲&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ▲&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&▲&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&
I will be glad if I am received. I am waiting for your answer.
Yours sincerely,
Li Hua&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
【上一篇】
【下一篇】}

我要回帖

更多关于 翼支付代金卷怎么冲qb 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信