英语题女人小鸡图片急急急女人小鸡图片急急急女人小鸡图片急急急女人小鸡图片急急急女人小鸡图片急急急女人小鸡图片急急急女人小鸡图片急急急急

英语题,急急急急急急i。
英语题,急急急急急急i。 5
二、词汇和语法结构选择题(30道小题,共30分)
1、It is necessary that another computer center _____ on campus(1分)
A、will&be&built
B、be&built
C、must&be&built
D、has&to&be&built
2、I should have insisted on ______ a thorough rest before you left for New York.(1分)
A、you&to&take
B、your&taking
C、that&you&take
D、yours&taking
3、I gave her a ______ on the back and told her she had done fine work.(1分)
4、I donˊt ______ that as a serious mistake.(1分)
A、recommend
C、receive
D、suggest
5、The ancient Egyptians believed all illnesses were related to ______ was eaten.(1分)
6、He climbed up into the tree and picked all the fruits ______ reach.(1分)
D、inside 
7、We have learned ______ the rocks on the moon are 3,500 million years old.(1分)
8、I should like to try that coat on, but I donˊt know if it is my ______.(1分)
B、measure
D、pattern
9、Not until the sun set ______ at the mountain village.(1分)
A、had&he&arrived
B、could&he&have&arrived
C、did&he&arrive
D、might&he&have&arrived
10、I saw a lot of children playing in the garden, most of them ______ girls.(1分)
D、have&been
11、The child didnˊt let go of her motherˊs hand and was ______ to leave her mother.(1分)
A、willing
B、reluctant
C、inclined
D、declined
12、We are happy to find that this Italian restaurant is ______ to the one we went to last week.(1分)
A、superior
B、inferior
D、exceeding
13、Itˊd be great fun for her if she would just let herself ______ and enjoy herself.(1分)
14、He was otherwise he ______ to the meeting.(1分)
A、had&come
B、would&come
C、could&come
D、would&have&come
15、Itˊs very ______ to see children who dress just like their parents.(1分)
A、general
16、The villagers all _______ something to the new church buildings.(1分)
C、contributed
D、afforded
17、It is important that this message ______ to the army on time.(1分)
A、will&be&sent
B、is&sent
C、is&sending
D、be&sent
18、I am wondering ______ for Chinese people these days.(1分)
A、what&the&dragon&means
B、what&does&the&dragon&mean&
C、how&the&dragon&means
D、how&does&the&dragon&mean
19、A bottle weighs more after air is put in.______ proves that air has weight.(1分)
20、Tom ______ us in the discussion yesterday.(1分)
A、attended
C、participated
D、took&part&in
21、He didnˊt know French, ______ made it difficult for him to study at a university in France.(1分)
22、_______ his help, I would not have finished the work so quickly.(1分)
A、But&for
B、Except&for
C、Provided
23、With the development of the internet, the number of teenagers never of hardly reading for fun has ______ greatly in the last decade. (1分)
A、increased
B、improved
24、Peter _____ to the match, but he went.(1分)
A、didnˊt&need&go
B、neednˊt&to&go
C、neednˊt&have&gone
D、didnˊt&need&to&have&gone
25、The manager gets himself into a dangerous situation ______ he has no control.(1分)
A、over&that
D、over&which
26、His book was much better than similar books ______ before him.(1分)
A、being&written
B、having&written
C、written
D、writing
27、Henry looked very much ______ when he was caught cheating in the exam.(1分)
A、excited
B、embarrassed
C、disappointed
D、conceited
28、The kind of books an author writes _____on the kind of person that he is.(1分)
A、was&depended
B、depends
D、were&depended
29、Often propaganda ______ people into thinking that a product is something that it is not.(1分)
A、used&to&trick
B、is&used&to&trick
C、is&used&to&tricking
D、used&to&tricking
30、The atmosphere ______ certain gases mixed together in definite proportions.(1分)
A、consists&in
B、composes
C、consists&of
D、makes&up
D、C、B、A、B
A、B、D、A、C
A、A、C、A、D
C、D、B、A、B
A、B、D、A、B
A、D、B、C、D
我也不知道对不对 应该是
如果能够解决您的问题,记得在我们回答的答案上选择“采纳为答案”哈。举手之劳,深表感谢!谢谢!&如果无法解决,那么还请继续补充您的问题。祝您愉快!
的感言:谢谢 相关知识
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号一个英语题,急急急急急急!1Our eating habits are very important for good health and a strong body. There are times when most of us like eating sweets and ice cream better than meat and rice. Sweets and ice cream are not bad for us if we eat _百度作业帮
一个英语题,急急急急急急!1Our eating habits are very important for good health and a strong body. There are times when most of us like eating sweets and ice cream better than meat and rice. Sweets and ice cream are not bad for us if we eat
一个英语题,急急急急急急!1Our eating habits are very important for good health and a strong body. There are times when most of us like eating sweets and ice cream better than meat and rice. Sweets and ice cream are not bad for us if we eat them at the end of a meal. If we eat them before a meal, they may take away our appetite(食欲). It’s important for us to eat our meal at regular(规律)time each day. When we feel worry or excited, we may not want to eat. A long time ago, in England, some judges often decided whether a man was telling truth by giving him some dry bread. If the man could not swallow(吞)the bread, it meant that he wasn’t telling the truth. Though this seems strange and foolish they thought it was good way of finding out truth. A man who is worrying something has difficulty in swallowing anything dry, because he loses his appetite.(
)1. Good eating habits make us ________.A. stronger
B. happierC. more beautiful
D. more polite(
)2. It’s good to eat sweets and ice cream ________.A. after a meal
B. before a mealC. when we are happy
D. when we want to eat(
)3.It’s good for us to have our meal ________ every day.A. earlier
B. at the same timeC. at any time
D. at the different time(
)4. The judge in old England thought if a man didn’t tell me the truth, he can ________.A. drink milk or tea
B. eat a lot of dry breadC. hardly eat dry bread
D. swallow dry bread easily(
)5. A person who feels ________ may not want to eat.A. happy
B. shyC. unhappy
1.A 根据原文"Our eating habits are very important for good health and a strong body." 饮食习惯对于强健的身体很重要,间接说明Good eating habits make us stronger.2.A "Sweets and ice cream are not bad for us if we eat them at the end of a meal.If we eat them before a meal,they may take away our appetite(食欲)." 我们在饭后吃甜食是没害处的,但是在饭前吃可能会使我们没有食欲.3.B It’s important for us to eat our meal at regular(规律)time each day.我们要规律饮食,也就是说我们应该每天都在相同的时间进食.4.C If the man could not swallow(吞)the bread,it meant that he wasn’t telling the truth.如果一个人没说真话的话,就很难吞下干面包.5.C “A man who is worrying something has difficulty in swallowing anything dry,because he loses his appetite.”
1. A2. A3. B4. D5. C望采纳!谢谢!祝你开心!
1)A2)A3)B4)C5)C帮忙啊!算法编程!3题,英文的,明天下午就交作业了!急急急啊!如果可以的话,把流程图截图发给我!(英文)可以发我邮箱1。Develop an algorithm that will take in a list of integers _百度作业帮
帮忙啊!算法编程!3题,英文的,明天下午就交作业了!急急急啊!如果可以的话,把流程图截图发给我!(英文)可以发我邮箱1。Develop an algorithm that will take in a list of integers
帮忙啊!算法编程!3题,英文的,明天下午就交作业了!急急急啊!如果可以的话,把流程图截图发给我!(英文)可以发我邮箱1。Develop an algorithm that will take in a list of integers and find the largest odd integernumber and smallest even integer number in the list of positive integers.For example, if you have the following list L = [1, 2, 5, 10, 8, 15] and run youralgorithm using the list then your algorithm should print:The largest odd number in the list is 15.The smallest even number in the list is 2.2Given two lists, develop an algorithm that checks if the numbers of one list are alsocontained in another, second list. If a number in one list is also contained in the secondlist, your algorithm should print a message similar to the following: “this number is alsoin the second list”.For example, if you have the following two lists L1 = [0, 2, 4, 7] and L2 = [2, 3, 5, 7]and if you run the two lists through your algorithm, it should print:The number 2 from the first list is also in the second list.The number 7 from the first list is also in the second list.HINT: You need to use two loop structures to develop this algorithm.3Write an algorithm which asks the user to enter a number and the program will printeither (a) “the number is a prime number” if the number entered is a prime number or (b)“the number is not a prime number” if the number entered is not a prime number.A prime number (or a prime) is a natural number greater than 1 that has no positivedivisors other than 1 and itself. For example, these numbers are all prime numbers: 2, 3,5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19; however, these numbers are not prime numbers: 1, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 12,14, 15, 16, 18.
编译后的代码发给你了,这里描述下问题:1,求最大的奇数和最小的偶数。2,求第一个数组中的每个元素是否包含在第二个数组。3,判断输入是否为素数。希望帮到你,有问题交流啊
哪本书上的?算法导论?你们的教材有哪些?英语高手请进!!!急急急!我考试的历年真题!!谢谢首先在这里先说明一下情况,因为我的错题是考试的历年真题来的。同时这次的考试对我来说很重要,希望各位前辈能够帮助我,谨_百度作业帮
英语高手请进!!!急急急!我考试的历年真题!!谢谢首先在这里先说明一下情况,因为我的错题是考试的历年真题来的。同时这次的考试对我来说很重要,希望各位前辈能够帮助我,谨
英语高手请进!!!急急急!我考试的历年真题!!谢谢首先在这里先说明一下情况,因为我的错题是考试的历年真题来的。同时这次的考试对我来说很重要,希望各位前辈能够帮助我,谨慎作答,因为我会完全相信你们的答案的!谢谢!(题目比较多,如果越详细,解释越明白。我会最后提高财富值的)谢谢!1.I walked too much yesterday and________are still aching now.A.my leg’s muscles
B.my leg musclesC.my muscles of leg
D.my leg’s muscles--我选了D,答案选B 2.There is no_______in insisting on theimpossible.A.mind
D.sense--我选了B,答案选D 3.The shopping mall built a few months agois _____in the south of the city.A.located
D.placed--我选了C,答案选A 4.Bob,Dick and Tom are 6,8,and 10 yearsole_____.A.respectively
B.respectably
C.respectedly
D.respectfully--我选了B,答案选A 5.Her _____duties include cleaning thedesks and mopping the floor.But she also needs to do many other things.A.continuous
D.constant--我选了B,但是感觉这个词,不知道为什么,求解释! 6.Roberry Owen’s ideas were far______theage in whice he lived.A.in front of
B.advanced in
C.advancing in
D.in advance of--我选了B,答案选D 7.John Smith Community College is aneducational institution____
to providinghigher education for all residents in the community.A.contributed
Bb.commotted
C.combined
D.assigned--我选了D,答案选B 8.Mark often attempts toescape_______whenever he breaks traffic rules.A.having been fined
B.to have been fined
C.to be fined
D.being fined--我选了C,答案选D
1.所有格的表示,“腿上的肌肉”
2.there is no sense固定搭配,“做……没有意义”
3.be located in固定搭配,而且就算要用lie的话也是主动
4.respectively是“分别的”,respectably是“可敬的”这个题把那几个词的意思搞懂就行了
5.“日常职责”A是"连续的,继续的"意思C是“起出的”D是“持续的”,这个题也是比较这几个词的词义,只有routine的意思才是最合适的
6.in advance of固定搭配“在……之前,超前”,选B的话advanced是形容词“高级的”这句话是说Owen的思想很超前
7.be committed to固定搭配“致力于……”assigned意思不对啊
8.escape doing sth.是短语,这个句子描述的是一个一般情况,用一般现在时就行了。平时多记单词短语固定搭配!
谢谢,还有一些问题:能不能帮忙翻译第7题呢?“平时多记单词短语固定搭配!,请问固定搭配怎么可以找到,然后找到的资料内容没有错误的,我也想背一些,我参加的考试比英语A级大,比英语四级难度小。谢谢
John Smith社区大学是一个致力于为社区居民提供更好的教育的教育机构。
上英语课的时候老师会讲课文中出现的搭配,单词用法,句型语法,上课认真听就行了,再看一些辅导书就行了}

我要回帖

更多关于 女人的阳道图片急急急 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信