your trousers are dirty where you cleaned your hands是定语从句还是方式状语从句句?

状语从句专项练习题_文档下载_文档资料库
当前位置: >>
状语从句专项练习题
状语从句与项练习 1 1. ―What was the party like? ―Wonderful. It’s years __________I enjoyed myself so much. A. after B. before C. when D. since2. Mother was worried because little Alice was ill, especially _______Father was away in France. A. as B. that C. during D. if3. Why do you want a new job __________you got such a good one already? A. that B. where C. which D. when4. After the war, a new school building was put up ___________there had once been a theatre. A. that B. where C. which D. when5. You will be late ______________you leave immediately. A. unless B. until C. if D. or6. ___________, Mother will wait for him to have dinner together. A. However late is he C. However is he late B. However he is late D. However late he is7. If we work with a strong will, we can overcome any difficulty, ______________great it is. A. what B. how C. however D. whatever8. We won’t give up ______________we should fail ten times. A. even if B. since C. whether D. until9. She doesn’t speak ____________her friend, but her written work is excellent. A. as well as B. so often as C. so much as D. as good as10. He’ll be happy ____________he may be. A. when B. if C. because D. wherever11. The new secretary is supposed to report to the manager as soon as she ______________. A. will arrive B. arrives C. is arriving D. is going to arrive12. The volleyball match will be put off if it _______________. A. will rain B. rains C. rained D. is raining 13. Remember to send me a photo of your son next time you ____________to me. A. write B. will write C. are writing D. would write14. If city noises __________from increasing, people ___________shout to be heard even at the dinner table in 20 years from now. A. will have to C. will have to B. have to D. have to15. I need one more stamp before my collection ____________. A. has completed B. completes C. has been completed D. is completed16. As she _________the newspaper, Granny _________asleep. A. read, was falling C. was reading, was falling B. was reading, fell D. read, fell17. If it __________for the snow, we ___________the mountain yesterday. A. could have climbed C. could have climbed B. could climb D. could climb18. ―If he _________, he ___________tat food. ―Luckily he was sent to the hospital immediately. A. would not take C. had not taken B. would not have taken D. wouldn’t have got19. It is 50 years _____________the People’s Republic of China was founded. A. after B. before C. when D. since20. ___________the sun rises, all the stars in the sky disappear. A. The moment B. Before C. Till D. For21. Not until I began to work __________how much time I had wasted. A. didn’t I realize B. did I realize C.I didn’t realize D. I realized22. Not until all the fish died in the river __________how serious the pollution was. A. did the villagers realize C. the villagers did realize B. the villagers realized D. didn’t the villagers realize23. ―Why do you drink so much coffee? ―Well, _________it doesn’t keep me awake in the nights, I see no harm in it. A. althoughB. ifC. unlessD. while24. It was __________it rained heavily that they didn’t come. A. as B. because C. for D. since25. Why not buy a cheaper one, _____________you don’t have enough money? A. since B. because C. for D. though26. It is ten years ____________I left home. A. when B. after C. since D. as27. He speaks English _____________he speaks his mother tongue. A. so good as B. as good as C. so well as D. as well as28. Try _______he might, he couldn’t get out of difficulty. A. when B. where C. till D. as29. __________I saw the computer, I showed great interest in it. A. At first B. For the first time C. Until D. The first time30. I don’t think you’ll be able to understand this formula(公式) ____________you finish school. A. as if B. only when C. even D. even when31. I often visited Tian’an Men Square ____________I was staying in Beijing. A. until B. during C. while D. throughout32. He always thinks I’m wrong, _____________I may say. A. no matter whatever B. whatever C. what D. that33. __________the rain has stopped, let’s continue to work. A. For B. Now that C. That D. Because34. ____________, I am sure that the boy is honest. A. Whatever people say C. What people say B. No matter people say D. It doesn’t matter people say35. I knew Mr. Green _____________I knew Mrs. Green. A. long before B. before long C. long ago D. after long36. They waited __________it was dark before leaving, _________they didn’t want anyone to see them leave. A. because B. as C. for D. because37. __________often you ring, no one will answer. A. HowB. HoweverC. WhomD. Whenever38. I will never stop ______________they might like it. A. no matter how B. how C. what D. though39. Father was ________busy in working __________he often forgot rest or meals. A. very, that B. so, that C. such, as D. enough, as40. We made a decision __________there would be rain, we should stay at home. A. that B. if C. that if D. whether41. I usually watch TV in the evening ____________I have to study for an examination. A. because B. unless C. while D. the moment42. I had lived there for over thirty years ___________I wanted to return to my motherland again. A. until B. after C. while D. when43. It was a long time _____________I went to sleep again. A. when B. while C. before D. until44. He must be ill, ____________he looks so pale. A. since B. because C. as D. for45. I’ll take no steps ___________you arrive. A. and B. since C. until D. while46. You will catch cold _____________put on more clothes. A. if you B. if you will not C. unless you D. until you47. ________he woke _________slept, this subject is always in his mind. A. If; and B. B and C. E or D. W or48. We had hardly got to the station __________it began no rain. A. until B. since C. while D. when49. They were surprised that a child should work out the problem __________they themselves couldn’t. A. once B. then C. while D. if50. My name is Robert, ___________most of my friends call me Bob for short. A. then B. instead C. however D. but 1. It worried her a bither hair was turning grey.A.while B.that C.if D.for 2.she is a rich woman is known to all in the city. A.X B.That C.Who D.Because 3 the 2008 Olympic Games will be held in Beijing is not known yet. A.Whenever B.If C.Whether D.That 4.The reason why I burst into tears is I don't want to part with my mother. A.that B.which C.X D.because 5.The difficulty lies we have no money. A.that B.in that C.in the fact D.in the fact that 6.They want to know do to help us. A.what can they B.how can they C.how they can D.what they es back first is supposed to win the prize. A.Those who B.Anyone C.Whoever D.The one 8.The old gentleman never fails to help is in need of his help. A.whom B.who C.whoever D.whomever 9.I don't remember Mr.Li bought for his wife. A.what B.when C.how D.where 10.Smith came here to look for someone, but I didn't know the one he was looking for. A.whatever B.whomever C.who D.whom 11.puzzled the police especially was how the murderer died. A.The thing B.That C.What D.Which 12.He seems different from he used to be. A.that B.which C.what D.who 13.You can depend on promise he makes. A.anything that B.which C.whatever D.whose was14.is worth doing well. A.Whatever is worth doing at all B.That is worth doing at all C.What is worth doing it at all D.Whatever is worth doing it at all 15.A man's worth lies not so much in he has as in he is . A. what B. what C. D. that 16.you are the first one here. A.It seems that as if B.It seemed that C.It seems as ifD.it seemed as though17.It is not I won't do it , I can't do it. A.but that B.but that C. but what D. but because 18.Give it to you think can do the work well. A.who B.whoever C.whomever D.whatever 19.Is the river through that town very large? A.that flows B.flows C.that flowing D.which flowing 20.That's the Science Museum we visited last year. A.where B.whom C.to which D.X 21.There is no child love parents. A. their B. his C.his D.their 22.Watch the girl and her dog are crossing the bridge. A.which B.who C.they D.that 23.Who knows him would believe him? A.whom B.that C.which D.who 24.His parents wouldn't let him marry anyone family was poor. A.of whom B.whom C.of whose D.whose 25.The building windows are bright at night is our school library. A.that B.which C.whose D.of which 26.There is a mountain the top is always covered with snow. A.of that B.of which C.its D.that 27.I will hire the man they say is a good English speaker. A.who B.that C.which D.whom 28.You may stay you like. A.long B.then C.at which D.where 29.Is this museum some German friends visited the day before yesterday? A.which B.that C.where D.the one 30.Keep away from such things will do you harm. A.as B.that C.to which D.which 31.In the dark street, there wasn't a single person she could turn for help. A.that B.who C.from whom D.to whom 32.This is the very boy parents were killed in the war. A.who B.that C.whose D.whom 33.He is my son,a better son doesn't exist.A.but B.than who C.against whom D.than whom 34.the professor had left, everyone looked relaxed. A.While B.After C.Unless D.For 35.Her mother has been ill she came to Beijing last year. A.since B.for C.as D.when 36.I have taken care of your children you were away. A.during B.since C.except D.while 37. It has been a long time I last met you. A.since B.when C.that D.than 38.The man put on his glasses see better. A.that B.so that to C.in order that D.in order to 39.It was beautiful house that we decided to buy it. A.so a B.such a C.a such D.a so 40.Although he is young, well-mannered. A.he is B.but he is C.and he is D.however he is 41.She looked healthy, she felt sick. A.and B.so C.but D.unless 42.No matter hard it may be , I will carry it out. A.what Bwhatever C.how D.however 43.We had better hurry it is getting late. A.and B.yes C.yet D.as 44. when you read the book, you'd better make a mark you have any questions. A.at which B.at where C.the place where D.where 45.She speaks her mother does. A.as B.and C.but D.so 46.The earth goes round the sun the moon goes around the earth. A.so that B.just like C.just as D.as how 47.The more he explained, I was quzzled. A.more B.the more C.very much D.and the more 48.Everything is just we left it. A.like B.as C.the same D.as like 49.I don't like you speak to her. A.the way B.the way in that C.the way which D.the way of which 50.is known to all, China will be an and powerful country in 20 or 30 years' time. A.TadvancingB.TadvancingC.As; advancedD.It;advancing 51.Would you like a cup of coffee shall we get down to business right away? A.and B.then C.or D.otherwise 52.She thought I was talking about her daughter, , in fact, I was talking about my daughter. A.whom B.where C.which D.while 53.Wilma became the first American woman to win three Olympic gold medals in track, made her mother very proud. A.it B.and that C.this D.and it 54.You'd better come back earlier it is getting colder. A.as B.and C.but D.or 55.He was walking along the sands he saw a big footprint in the sand. A.while B.when C.as D.which 56.What he said is strange, it is true. A.but and B.and but C.yet and D.and yet 57.It won't be long you regret what you've done. A.after B.before C.since D.then 58.You have no idea for her safety. A.how anxious I have been B.so anxious I have been C.how I have been anxious D.I have been so anxious 59.there is a will, there is a way. A.When B.That C.While D.Where 60.Eat less food you want to become fatter. A.if B.unless C.until D.as soon as 61. ______ everybody knows about it, I don’t want to talk any more. A. For B. Even C. Since D. However 62. ______,Mother will wait for him to have dinner together. A.However late is he B.However he is late C.However is he late D.However late he is 63.If we work with a strong will,we can overcome any difficulty, ____great it is. A.what B.how C.however D.whatever 64. ______much advice I gave him, he did exactly what he wanted to do. A. How B. Whatever C. However D. No matter 65. The belt is rung ________there is a fire. (1985) A. even B. that C. if D. although 66. ________your composition carefully,some spelling mistakes can be avoided. A. Having checked B.Checked C.If you check D.To check 67. Nobody believed him ____ what he said. A.even though B.in spite C.no matter D.contrary to 68.―Dad , I’ve finished my assignment . ―Good , and you play or watch TV, you mustn’t disturb me . A.whenever B.whether C.whatever D.no matter 69.A good storyteller must be able to hold his listeners’ curiosity he reaches the end of the story . A.when B.unless C.after D.until 70.He was about to tell me the secret someone patted him on the shoulder A.as B. until C. while D. when1. After the war,a new school building was put up ________ there had once been a theatre. A. that B. where C. which D. when 2. ____ he took part in the competition, he won a second prize. A. For the first time B. At a time C. At one time D. The first time 3. I would appreciate it _______ you call back this afternoon for the doctor’s appointment. A. until B. if C. when D. that 4. I had just started back for the house to change my clothes _____ I heard the voices. A. as B. after C. while D. when 5. The class went on with the story _____ they had left it before the holiday. A. where B. which C. in which D. when 6. The company has a free long-distance telephone number _____ customers may call with a ny questions they have about its products. A. although B. as C. even if D. so that 7. --- Is Mr. Smith in the office? --- Yes,________ he is in charge of the office,he must be there. A. since B. however C. whether D. for 8. Someone called me up in the middle of the night,but they hung up ________ I could ans wer the phone. A. as B. since C. until D. before 9. --- Don’t look down upon Bob. He has his own advantages. --- Oh, yes. ________ others are weak, he is strong. A. If B. When C. Where D. Though 10. The day must be breaking, _____ the birds have begun singing. A. because B. as C. for D. since 11. John may phone tonight. I don’t want to go out ________ he phones. A. as long as B. in order to C. in case D. so that 12. ____others say, the expert is sure that his theory is correct A. No matter B. It doesn’t matter C. Whatever D. What 13. Many places are flooded by heavy rainfalls, so they can’t walk _______ they like these da ys. A. when B. whenever C. where D. wherever 14. His father began to work ______ his childhood. A. since B. before C. as early as D. while 15. The roof fell _____ he had time to dash into the room to save his baby. A. before B. as C. after D. until 16. --- The thread of my kite broke and it flew away. --- I had told you it would easily break ________it was the weakest A. when B. where C. unless D. since 17. The crowd started cheering ______ he rose to speak. A. as B. since C. till D. where 18. I had worked here ______ you came here. But I shall leave for England ______. A. before long, before long B. long before C. long before, before long D. long before 19. Scientists say it may be five or ten years _____ it is possible to test this medicine on hum an patients. A. since B. before C. after D. when 20. ___ the Internet is bringing the distance between people, it may also be breaking some ho mes or will cause other family problems. A. When B. If C. As D. While 21. Though he is in his sixties, ______ he works as hard as a young man A. yet B. but C. and D. and yet 22. The two girls look ____ much alike ____ no one can tell them apart. A. so, that B. so, and C. as, that D. such, that 23. John shut everybody out of the kitchen _________ he could prepare his grand surprise for the party. A. which B. when C. so that D. as if24. Beijing is larger than ____ city in Africa A. any B. other C. each D. any other 25. We must hurry up ________ catch the last train. A. that B. so that to C. in order that D. in order to 26. No matter________ hard it may be,I will carry it out. A. what B. whatever C. how D. however 27. ________ you may do,you must do it well. A. Which B. Whenever C. Whatever D. When 28. --- Are you thinking about going to New York for the holiday? --- No. But if I ________ the time,I would definitely go. A. have B. had C. have had D. would have 29. ________ you are so weak,you’d better stay at home. A. Since B. For C. Because D. Though 30. English and French are taught here. You can choose ________ you like. A. no matter which B. whichever C. which D. whatever 31. I saw Mr. Smith last Sunday. We had not seen each other ________ I left London. A. as B. before C. since D. till 32. I’ll be back before you ________. A. will leave B. will have left C. leave D. would leave 33. The problem won’t be settled until we ________ a chance to discuss it thoroughly. A. have had B. will have C. will have had D. would have 34. If you ________ this experiment,you will understand the theory better. A. will be doing B. have done C. will have done D. would do 35. They went on working ________ it was late at night. A. even if B. as if C. however D. as though 36. I hurried ________ I wouldn’t be late for class. A. since B. so that C. as if D. unless 37. ________ you talk to someone or write a message,you show your skills to others. A. At times B. Some time C. By the time D. Every time 38. Although he is considered a great writer,________. A. however his works are not widely read B. but his works are not widely read C. his works are not widely read D. still his works are not widely read 39. We should finish the important job,________. A. long it takes however B. it takes however long C. long however it takes D. however long it takes 40. ________ comes to the party will receive a gift. A. No matter who B. Who C. Which one D. Whoever 41. She is willing to help you, ________ busy she is. A. what B. how C. however D. whatever 42. No matter ________ hard it may be,I’ll carry it out. A. what B. whatever C. how D. however 43. Why do you want to find a new job ________ you’ve got such a good one already? A. that B. where C. which D. when 44.________he is, he will be thinking of you. A. Wherever B. Where C. Now that D. As soon as 45. You should make it a rule to leave things ________ you can find them again. A. when B. where C. then D. there 46. He got excited at the news,________ I was calm. A. when B. while C. because D. after 47. --- Shall Brown come and play computer games? --- No,________ he has finished his homework. A. when B. if C. unless D. once 48. Hardly had he arrived in Hongkong ________ she rang me up. A. when B. than C. that D. and 49. ________ they heard the shout for help,they rushed out. A. Immediately B. The moment C. The while D. All the above 50. ________,he never seems able to do the work beautifully. A. Try as he may B. as he tries C. Try as does he D. As he does try 51. If ________,I would have gone with him. A. had he told me B. he had told me C. he has told me D. he would tell me 52. --- Alice is moving to her new apartment next Saturday. --- I would be glad to help her,________ need some help. A. should she B. if she will C. if she D. if she might 53. We will never give in ________ they might do or say about our plan. A. no matter how B. how C. whatever D. although 54. I wonder if I ________ time. If I ________ time,I’ll go with you. A.have B.will have C.will have D.have 55. By the time you ________ back,the supper ________ ready. A.will be B.was C.will be D.is 56. ________ I live,I will never give in to the enemy. A. As far as B. As long as C. As well as D. As soon as 57. I really wonder ________ he has posted me many packages ________ we worked togethe r. A.after B.when C.before D.since 58. Please pronounce the word ________ I did. A. by the way B. the way C. the moment D. like 59. I was about to leave my house ________ the phone rang. A. while B. when C. as D. after 60. I had cut the meat into pieces ________ Mother started cooking. A. when B. as soon as C. after D. while1.I’ll let you know ____ he comes back. A. before B. because C. as soon as D. although 2. She will sing a song ____ she is asked. A. if B. unless C. for D. since 3. We will work ____ we are needed. A. whenever B. because C. since D. wherever 4. Read it aloud _____ the class can hear you. A. so that B. if C. when D. although 5._____ you go, don't forget your people. A. Whenever B. However C. Wherever D. Whichever 6. It is about ten years _____ I met you last. A. since B. for C. when D. as 7. They will never succeed, _____ hard they try. A. because B. however C. when D. since 8. _____ still half drunk, he made his way home. A. When B. Because C. Though D. As 9. _____ she was very tired, she went on working. A. As B. Although C. Even D. In spite of 10. Busy _____ he was, he tried his best to help you. A. as B. when C. since D. for 11. I learned a little Russian _____ I was at middle school. A. though B. although C. as if D. when 12. _____ we got to the station, the train had left already. A. If B. Unless C. Since D. When 13. _____ the rain stops, we' 11 set off for the station. A. Before B. Unless C. As soon as D. Though 14. She was _____ tired _____ she could not move an inch. A. so, that B. such, that C. very, that D. so, as 15. We didn’t go home _____ we finished the work. A. since B. until C. because D. though 16. I'll stay here _____ everyone else comes back. A. even if B. as though C. because D. until 17. Although it's raining, _____ are still working in the field. A. they B. but they C. and they D. so they 18. Speak to him slowly _____ he may understand you better. A. since B. so that C. for D. because 19. You'll miss the train ______ you hurry up. A. unless B. as C. if D. until 20. When you read the book, you' d better make a mark _____you have any questions. A. at which B. at where C. the place D. where 21. We'd better hurry ______ it is getting dark. A. and B. but C. as D. unless 22. I didn' t manage to do it _____ you had explained how. A. until B. unless C. when D. before 23._____ he comes, we won't be able to go. A. Without B. Unless C. Except D. Even 24. I hurried _____ I wouldn't be late for class. A. since B. so that C. as if D. unless 25. _____ I catch a cold, I have pain in my back. A. Every time B. Though C. Even D. Where 26. What's the matter _____ they still haven't answered the telegr am? A. when B. that C. though D. however 27. Bring it nearer _____ I may see it better. A. although B. even though C. so that D. since 28. You may arrive in Beijing early _____ you mind taking the nig ht train. A. that B. though C. unless D. if 29. Helen listened carefully _____ she might discover exactly what she needed. A. in that B. in order that C. in case D. even though 30. More people will eat out in restaurants _____ they do today. A. than B. when C. while D. as 31._____ hard she tries, she can hardly avoid making mistakes in her homework. A. Much B. However C. As D. Although 32.Poor _____ it may be, there is no place like home, _____ you m ay go. A. wherever B. whenever C. when D. wherever 33. The child was __ immediately after supper. A. enough tired to go to bed B. too tired to go to bed C. so tired that he went to bed D. very tired, he went to bed 34. The history of nursing __ the history of man. A. as old as B. is old than C. that is as old as D. is as old as 35. _____ born in Chicago, the author was famous for his stories a bout New York. A. Since B. Once C. When D. Although 36._____ we stood at the top of the building, the people below wer e hardly visible. A. As B. Although C. Unless D. In spite of 37. Scarcely was George Washington in his teens _____ his father died. A. than B. as C. while D. when 38. _____ David goes, he is welcome. A. Whichever B. However C. Wherever D. Whatever 39. The house stood _____ there had been a rock. A. which B. at which C. when D. where 40. Small _____ it is, the pen is a most useful tool. A. because B. so C. if D. as 41. After the new technique was introduced, the factory produced _____ tractors in 1988 as the year before. A. as twice many C. twice as many B. as many twice D. twice many as42. The piano in the other shop will be _____, but _____. A. not as better B. not as better C. not as good D. not as good 43. John plays football _____, if not better than, David. A. as well B. as well as C. so well D. so well as 44. Although he is considered a great writer, A. his works are not widely read B. but his works are not widely read C. however his works are not widely read D. still his works are not widely read 45. ___ the day went on, the weather got worse. A. With B. Since C. While D. As 46.―What was the party like? ―Wonderful. It' s years _____ I enjo yed myself so much. A. after B. when C. before D. since 47. It was not _____ she took off her dark glasses _____ I realized she was a famous film star. A. that B. that C. when D. then 48. If we work with a strong will, we can overcome any difficulty, __ ___ great it is. A. what B. how C. however D. whatever 49. After the war, a new school building was put up _____ there had once been a theatre. A. that B. where C. which D. when 50._____, Mother will wait for him to have dinner together. A. However late is he B. However he is late C. However is he late D. However late he is 51. He will come to call on you the moment he ____ his painting. A. will finish B. finished C. has finished D. had finished 52. ____ difficult the task may be, we will try our best to complete it i n time. A. No matter B. No wonder C. Though D. However 53. It was ____ that she couldn’t finish it by herself. A. so difficult a work B. such a difficult work C. so difficult work D. such difficult work语法练习分类汇编 第十二章 状语从句 第一部分 近年高考题荟萃 2009年高考题 1. (09福建33) She had just finished her homework her mother asked her to practice playing the piano yesterday. A. when B. while C. after D. since 2. (09陕西13) My parents don’t mind what job I do I am happy. A. even though B. as soon as C. as long as D. as though 3. (09上海32) You can’t borrow books from the school library ______ you get your student card. A. before B. if C. while D. as 4. (09全国Ⅱ10) All the dishes in this menu, otherwise stated, will serve two to three people. A. as B. if C. though D. unless 解析 考查状语引导词(unless)。全句意思是:在这份 菜单上的所有菜,除非另外说明,会给二到三个人食用。 5. (09江苏23) Because of the financial crisis, days are gone _ _ local 5-star hotels charged 6,000 yuan for one night. A. if B. when C. which D. since 6. (09江苏31) __ unemployment and crime are high, it can be assumed that the latter is due to the former. A. Before B. Where C. Unless D. Until 2008年高考题 1.(08北京23) ―Did you return Fred’s call? ―I didn’t need to ____ I’ll see him tomorrow. A. though B. unless C. when 2.(08北京34)D. becauseI’m sorry you’ve been waiting so long, but it’ll still be some time ____ Brian gets back. A. before B. since C. till D. after 3.(08天津1) We’ll have a picnic in the park this Sunday _____ it rains or it’s very cold. A.since B. if C. unless D. until 4.(08安徽31) in the fields on a March afternoon,he could feel the warmth of spring. A.To walk B.Walking C.Walked D.Having walked5.(08福建28) Nancy enjoyed herself so much she visited her friends in Sydney last year. A.that B.which C.when D.where 6.(08山东31) You’d better not leave the medicine kids can get at it. A.even if B.which C.where D.so that 2004-07年高考题 1.(07全国Ⅰ26) I won’t call you, something unexpected happens.? A.unless B.whether? C.because D.while 2.(07北京25) ―Where’s that report?? ―I brought it to you you were in Mr. Black’s office yesterday.? A.if B.when C.because D.before 3.(07湖南33) Most brids find it safe to sleep in the trees,but don’t use a nest. A.why B.how ? C.unless D.where they have eggs or young chicks,they4.(07陕西18) ― when has the country been open to international trade?? ―1978,I suppose.? A.Since B.In C.From D.After 5.(07重庆22) My parents live in a small village.They always keep candles in the house there is a power out.? A.if B.unless C.in case D.so that 6.(07浙江8) Many of them turned a deaf ear to his advice, they knew it to be valuable.? A.as if B.now that? C.even though D.so that 7.(07山东29) I really don’t like art,I find his work impressive.? A.As B.Since C.If D.While 8.(06北京33) you’ve tried it,you can’t imagine how pleasant it is.? A.Unless B.Because C.Although D.When 9.(06天津5) If you are traveling the customs are really foreign to your own,please do as the Romans do.? A.in which B.what C.when D.where 10.(06重庆23) In time of serious accidents, we know some basic things about first aid,we can save lives.? A.whether B.until? C.if D.unless 11.(06山东31) How can you expect to learn anything you never listen?? A.in case B.even if? C.unless D.when 12.(06江西27) In peace,too,the Red Cross is expected to send help there is human suffering.? A.whoever B.however? C.whatever D.wherever 13.(06陕西20) This is a very interesting book.I’ll buy it, .? A.how much may it cost? B.no matter how it may cost? C.however much it may cost? D.how may it cost 14.(05北京33) I’d like to arrive 20 minutes early I can have time for a cup of tea. A.as soon as B.as a result? C.in case D.so that 15.(05天津5) He tried his best to solve the problem, difficult it was. A.however B.no matter? C.whatever D.although 16.(05浙江7) The old tower must be saved, the cost. A.however B.whatever C.whichever D.wherever 17.(05广东26) You’d better take something to read when you go to see the doctor you have to wait.?A.even if C.in case D.in order that 18.(05广东30) The American Civil War lasted four years the North won in the end.? A.after B.when C.before D.then 19.(05全国Ⅰ28) ―What would you do if it tomorrow?? ―We have to carry it on,since we’ve got everything ready.? A.rain B.rains C.will rain D.is raining Jasmine was holidaying with her family in a wildlife park she was bitten on the leg by a lion.? A.when B.while C.since D.once 21.(04上海春43) ,I have to put it away and focus my attention on study this week.? A.However the story is amusing? B.No matter amusing the story is? C.However amusing the story is? D.No matter how the story is amusing 22.(04重庆21) You can eat food free in my restaurant you like.? A.whenever B.wherever C.whatever D.however 23.(04湖北27) You should try to get a good night’s sleep much work you have to do.? A.however B.no matter C.although D.whatever 24.(04辽宁27) We were told that we should follow the main road we reached the central railway station. A.whenever B.until C.while D.wherever 25.(04全国Ⅰ25) Roses need special care they can live through winter.? A.because B.so that? C.even if D.as 26.(04四川23) There were dirty marks on her trousers she had wiped her hands.? A.where B.which C.when D.that 第二部分 各地联考题汇编 2009年联考题 1.(09北京市东城区高三二模试题) The game is not very difficult you understand the rules. A.before B.though C.unless D.once 2.(09北京市东城区高三二模试题) advertisements are of great help, I don’t think we should entirely rely on them. A.Since B.While C.Because D.As 3.( 09北京市海淀区高三二模)B.as if?Once again he failed to hand in his homework _____ he had been given enough time to do it. A.in case B.as though C.so that D.even though 4.(09北京市西城区高三二模) ―Peter told me he wanted to come with us. Is it OK for you? ―I don’t mind he pays for his meals. A.as far as B.as well as C.as long as D.as soon as 5.(09北京市宣武区高三二模) you disagree with her, her idea is still worth considering. A.If only B.Even if C.Instead of D.Despite of 6.(09山东省莱芜二中高三二模检测) ______ I enjoy the book with some nice pictures, I don’t have enough money to buy it. A.Since B.While C.As D.If other more famous engineers failed. 7.(09山东省莱芜二中高三二模检测) Although he was in poor health, Robert succeeded A.which B.that C.what D.where 8. (09山东省临沂市高三二模) ―Our holiday cost a lot of money. 高.考.资.源.网 ―Did it? Well, that doesn't matter __ you enjoyed yourselves. 高.考.资.源.网 A. even if B. in case C. as far as D. as long as 高.考.资.源.网 9.(09山东省枣庄市高三二模) ______ more and more people may refer to the Internet for up-to-minute news, it is unlikely that the newspaper will disappear. A.When B.As C.Since D.While 10. (09山东省诸城市高三二模) ______having some money does add to our sense of happiness, having too much money A.While B.When C.As D.Until 高考资源网 11.(09年山东省淄博市高三二模) The number of women dying from breast cancer has fallen to its lowest level ____ records began in 1971. A.when B.before C.since D.after 12.(09天津市河北区高三年级总复习质量检测(二)) A small car is big enough for a family of three A.once B.because C.if you need more space for baggage. D.unless does not.13. (09天津市南开区高三年级质量调查(二)) Tourism, ____________ it brings in money to a country, can also result in damage to the World Heritage sites there. A. because B. as C. while D. since 14. (09天津市南开区高三年级质量调查(二)) For more information, please send an e-mail, ____________ you can also include your suggestions to us. A. when B. where C. which D. that 15.(09浙江省杭州市第二次高考科目教学质量检测) The fire was finally brought under control, but not heavy damage had been caused. A.before B.after C.frequent D.as 6. (09河北省邯郸市高三第二次模拟) ---Grandpa, what did the doctor say? ---He advised me to live_______ the air is fresher. A. in where B. in which C. the place where D. where 17. (09河北省邯郸市高三第二次模拟) The girl still remembers that she was too nervous _______she gave a speech in the face of such a big crowd. A. at the first time B. the first time C. for the first time D. at first 18. (09江西省临川一中高三下学期期中考试(二模)) The violent disturbances in Bangkok had progressed to a point ________ the police had to drive away the protestants with tear gas. A. from which B. that C. where D. what 19.(09辽宁省沈阳二中高三二模) Tim's in good shape physically A.even though B.as long as he doesn't get much exercise. C.now that D.in order that 20.(09临沂市高三教学质量一模) MacDonald who had spent much of his time_____graduating from college back packing round Europe, decided last year to settle down. A.when B.while C.since D.before 21. (09江苏省南通市高三一模试题) We should be able to do the job for you quickly, ___ __ you give us all the necessary Information. A. in case B. so long as C. if only D. as far as 22.(09山东省滨州市高三一模试题) Take an active part in the activities you enjoy ______ you can make many friends. A.where B.when C.that D.what 23. (09北京市东城区高三一模试题) My parents don’t care ________my pocket money goes, but one thing I for sure: the money spent must be worthwhile. A. why B. when C. where D. how 24. (09北京市东城区高三一模试题) _________h their physical beauty is only a mask that hides their ugly soul. A. Although B. Because C. If D. Since 25.(09北京市海淀区高三4月期中练习) America's car industry will continue to break down some progress is made to close the gap? A.since B.because C.unless D.though 26. (09山东省潍坊市高三一模) Many adults agree that teenagers shouldn’t live alone________they have their parents’permission. A.if B.unless C.in case D.now that 27.(09天津市河西区高三总复习质量调查) The novel was completed in 1978, the economic system has seen great changes A.when B.during which C since then D since when 28.(09天津市河西区高三总复习质量调查) This is a very interesting book.I’11 buy it A.how much may it cost C.however much it may cost B.it may cost D.how may it cost Susan caught up with29.(09山东省青岛市高三教学统一质量检测) I was halfway back to the hospital where the doctor was working me. A.when B.while C.until D.though 30.(09日照市高三模拟考试) I have reached a point in my life A.where B.whichI need to decide which way to go. C.that D.why31.(09日照市高三模拟考试) How can you keep fit you smoke so much? A.as B.while C.when D.for 32.(09江西省十所重点中学联考盟校第一次模拟考试) 一 Do you mean we are almost running out of food? 一 Yeah. A.as soon as the canned and frozen foods are used up B.as far as C.as much as D.as well as33. (09南京市高三第一次调研测试) ―Shall I ______ the raincoat? ―No hurry. Leave it ______ it is. It looks like rain. A. there B. where C. in the place D. where 34. (09南京市高三第一次调研测试) ______ we can’t remove our troubles in life for ever, we can leave them behind when we are on vacation. A. When B. While C. Unless D. Until 35.(09山东省高三教学质量检测) How did you get there on time you left here so late? A.when B.while C.even if D.as if 36. (09安徽省黄山市高中毕业班第一次质量检测) Forceful measures have been taken for the reconstruction,but it maybe sometime entirely new Wenchuan A before B when C,since D.until 37. (09石家庄市高中毕业班第一次模拟考试) _____ you told me, I heard nothing of what had happened. A. Unless B. Until C. After D. When 2008年联考题 1.(08潍坊市高三第二次教学质量检测) ―Jennifer,would you take a picture for us? ―Sorry, ` I take pictures,they usually come out dull. A.before B.until C.when D.since 2.(08南京市高三年级质量调研) As long as I can remember, I called,his wife would answer the phone. A.however B.whenever C.whatever D.whichever 3.(08福建质检 I 3月) ,I could not memorize the text. A.However hard did I try B.However hard I tried C.However I tried hard D.However I had tried hard 4.(08郑州市高中毕业班第一次质量预测) ―It is hard to find a jod today. ―I might at least get some work experience I don’t get a good job. A.so that B.in case C.now that D.even if 5.(08安徽省皖南八校高三第二次联考) ―Our holiday cost a lot of money. ―Did it? Well,that doesn’t matter you enjoyed yourselves. A.unless B.as far as C.as long as D.until 6.(08合肥市高三第一次教学质量检测) The project won’t carry on we can get financial aid from the government. A.unless B.though C.whether D.until 7. (08杭州一次质检4月) I don't think Maria will be disappointed at the news,but I will see her she is. A.as if B.so that C.in case D.even though 8.(08江西省重点中学协作体高三第一次联考) If you want to do the job once more,you’d better be more careful you make mistakes. A.where B.in case C.so that D.when 9.(08全国调研 I 4月) If I were rich,I should help them out. ,I can do nothing. A.As is often the case B.As is it C.As the case is often C.As it is 10.(08安徽省江南十校高三素质测试) The influence of automobile extends throughout the economy the car is so important to American people. A.then B.as C.so D.which ,we see an 11.(08东北三校高三第一次联合模拟考试) rapid progress has he made that we all admire him. A.Very B.So C.Such D.Too 12.(08河南省示范性高中高三3月联考) When about one of the biggest problems today,many people say that an energy crisis is approaching and is threatening mankind’s survival. A.asking B.being asked C.having asked D.asked 13.(08天津十二区一联4月) During the reconstruction of the city,many modern tall buildings went up old shabby houses were torn down. A.where B.in what C.in which D.which 14.(08天津南开中学模拟5月) How long do you suppose it is he arrived there? A.when B.before C.after D.since 2006-07年联考题 1.(07江苏南京调研) For six or seven months in a year here no work can be done A.when B.that C.until D.though 2.(07北京海淀区高三第一学期期末练习) A rainforest is usually found heavy rainfall is frequent. A.there B.which C.because D.where 3.(07广东广州诊断) the rainy season makes it impossible.her home,Mary helps her mother do some housework. A.As soon as she returns B.On arriving C.After she gets D.Directly she reaches 4.(07江苏南通九校联考) I was so familiar with him that I recognized his voice I picked up the phone. A.while B.after C.in case D.the minute 5.(07重庆高三联合诊断性考试) You can, the sky is clear,see as far as the old temple on top of the mountain,but not today. A.when B.where C.though D.because 6.(07江苏四市高三调研) They decided to chase the cow away it did more damage. A.unless B.until C.before D.although 7.(07南昌高三第一次调研测试) it is true that a successful businessman or inventor will usually become rich,many other people who are outstanding in their fields take little notice of personal possessions. A.While B.Since C.Unless D.If 8.(07南昌高三第一次调研测试) ―How long do you think it’ll be I can go back to work? ―Well,you’ll be feeling much better by next weekend. A.before B.when C.until D.that 9.(07山东潍坊模拟) I don’t know what will become of me I am out of work. A.that B.whenever C.when D.whether 10.(06湖北黄冈部分学校模考) our country has so many good table-tennis players,we have to decide on the best ones to take part in the game. A.Although B.Since C.If D.While 11.(06南京部分重点中学联考) Sometimes we just believe what we see, the reality may be different. A.even though B.as if C.since D.unless 12.(06宁夏银川模拟) We cannot understand disease we understand the person who has the disease. A.though B.whether C.unless D.otherwise 13.(06湖南长沙联考) The program is like a window on the world you sit by it and fix your attention on what it shows. A.if B.as C.while D.unless 14.(06海南质检) We must take measures to protect endangered wildlife it is too late. A.now that B.as long as C.unless D.before 15.(06郑州第一次质量预测) I have kept the photo I can see it every day,as it reminds me of my university days in London. A.which B.when C.where D.that 16.(06成都第一次诊断性检测) It was midnight we reached the little town of Princeton. A.that B.until C.since D.when 17.(06安徽皖南部分重点学校联考) ,he is still as modest as before,which always moves all the people who know him. A.As he is a scientist B.A scientist as he is C.Scientist as he is C.As is he a scientist 18.(06杭州高三期末考试) others might have been satisfied,Dawson had higher ambitions. A.As B.Until C.If D.Where 19.(06重庆联合诊断考试) Lucy,the boy was frightened by the terrible noise from the next room.Take him it’s quiet,I think. A.when B.where C.what D.before 20.(06济南高三统一考试) your opinions are worth considering,the president finds it unwise to place too much importance on them. A.As B.Since C.When D.While 21.(06武汉高三调研) The air force paid $5,000 to a part-time Santa Claus whose reindeer died of heart failure two jet fighters passed overhead. A.as if B.when C.since D.while 22.(06东北三校第一次联考) “It gives me great joy and I feel more pressure than I did I won in China,”Ding Junhui said. A.that B.when C.which D.how 23.(06北京东城区综合练习) I like to have my photos taken there are mountains and rivers. A.there B.in which C.when D.where 第三部分 创新预测题精选 1.No matter a full schedule you have,only when you try really hard always fit some more things in it. A.can you B.can you C.you can D.can you 2.This problem may lead to more serious ones if unsolved. A.making B.left C.remained D.keeping 3.The dog,if ,will be made a good watchdog. A.to train properly B.being trained properly C.properly to train D.trained properly 4.Fully to teaching,Mr. Li has no time to have his hair cut. A.mitted C.being committed D.having committed 5.This novel is set in the highly developed city,Shanghai,so once ,it will capture the hearts and minds of many ambitious youths. A.publishes B.having published C.publishing D.published 6.―Excuse me,did you notice whether the No.108 bus had gone by? ―Nor I’ve been standing here. A.as B.when C.since D.while 7.As is known, we know some basic knowledge concerning AIDS,we can protect ourselves from being infected. A.as far as B.if only C.so long as D.unless 8.―You seem to have had that car for years. ―Yes,I should sell it `it still runs. A.before B.during C.until D.while 9. I respect you,I don’t agree with your viewpoint she is failing to find a well-paid job again. A.Wwhich B.As;where C.If;how D.Wthat 10.Be patient with your students it takes time for them to adjust to their new way of school life. A.as B.so C.or D.and 11.These stories expressed the same idea that all individuals, poor,were capable of becoming wealthy they were hardworking and honest. A.ever since B.so long as C.in order that D.as long as 12.Generally speaking,nobody will work with has a bad virtue. A.no matter who B.anyone C.whomever D.whoever 13.The wounded soldier died I had a chance to know his name and family.So I can never give regards to any of his family or relatives. A.after B.while C.until D.before 14.Tom was so angry he heard his friend betrayed him he tore the letter into two immediately. A.when B.that C.what D.that答案:1―5 DADBA 6―10 DCAAD 11―15 BBAAD 16―20 BCBDA 21―25 BAABA 26-30 CDDDD 31―35 CBBAA 42 BDCDC 46-50 CDDCD 答案:1.B 15.B 16.C 28.D 29.D 41.C 42.C 54.A 55.B 67.C 68.B 2.B 3.C 4.A 5.D 6.D 17.D 18.B 19.A 20.D 30.A 31.D 32.C 33.D 43.D 44.D 45.A 46.C 56.D 57.B 58.A 59.D 69.D 70.D 36-40 BBABC 41―7.C 8.C 9.A 10.C 11.C 12.C 13.C 14.A 21.B 22.D 23.B 24.D 24.C 26.B 27.A 34.B 35.A 36.D 37.A 38.D 39.B 40.A 47.B 48.B 49.A 50.C 51.C 52.D 53.B 60.B 61.C 62.D 63.C 64.C 65.C 66.C 参考答案: 1~20: BDBDA DADCC CCDDA BACBD 21~40: AACAD CCBAB CCABA BDCDD 41~60: CCDAB BCADA BACDC BDBBA1-5 CADAC 6-10 ABCBA 11-15 DDCAB 16-20 DABAD 21-25 CABB A 26-30 BCCBD 31-35 BACDD 36-40 ADCDD 41-45 CCBAD 46-50 DBCBD 51-53 CDD第一部分 近年高考题荟萃 2009年高考题 1.答案 A 解析 根据主从句的动词时态可知主句谓语动词的动作在从句谓语动词Y前已经完成,引导词的意思是: 当……的时候,选 A。 2.答案 C 解析 根据题干意思可知此处是条件状语从句,引导词意思是:骋 C。even though 引导让步状语从 句,意思是:即使;as soon as 引导时间状语从句,意思是:一……就……;as though 引导方式状语从句, 意思是:仿佛,好像。 3.答案 A 4答案 D 解析 考查状语引导词(unless)。全句意思是:在这份菜单上的所有菜,除非另外说明,会给二到三个人食 用。 5.答案 B 6.答案 B 2008年高考题 1.答案 D 解析 因为 I’ll see him tomorrow 是 I didn’t need to 的原因,故该空格处用 because 表示原因。 2答案 A 解析 句意为:对丌起让佝久等了,但是还得再过一段时间 Brian 才回来。故空格处须用 before 表示 “在……Y前,直到……才……”。 3. 答案 C 解析 句意为:我们这个星期天要去公园野餐,除非下雨戒天气非常冷。unless 除非。 4.答案 B 解析 句意为:三月的一天下午他在田地里走时,能感觉到春天的温暖。此处应该用现在分词作伴随状语, 表示 walk 不 feel 是伴随发生的动作。 5.答案 C 解析 句意为:Nancy 去年在悉尼拜访朊友时玩得很开心。when 引导时间状语从句。本题干扰性最强的是 A 项,so...that 引导结果状语从句,但根据语境,这里并没有因果关系的含义。 6.答案 C 解析 句意为:佝最好丌要把药放在孩子们能够到的地方。where 在句中引导地点状语从句。 2004-07年高考题 1.答案 A 解析 句意为:我丌会给佝打电话的,除非有无法预料的事情发生。unless 除非,相当亍 if...not。 2答案 B 解析 句意为:――那篇报告在哪儿呢?――昨天当佝在布莱克先生办公室的时候我带给佝了。when 当…… 时候。 3.答案 C 解析 句意为“大多数的鸟觉得在树上睡觉安全,但是除非它们有蛋戒幼雏,否则它们丌会使用鸟巢。”A、 B、D 三项均丌合题意。 4.答案 A 解析 本题考查状语从句的引导词。句子时态为现在完成时,when 相当亍下文的1978,秤 since+过去某 一 时间点,句子才用现在完成时,故选 A 项。 5答案 C 解析 句意为:我父母住在一个小村庄里。他们总是在家里存着蜡烛以防停电。in case 万一,以防,符 合题意。 6.答案 C 解析 本题考查连词的用法。句意为:他们中的许多人丌听他的建议,尽管他们知道那很有价值。as if 好 像;now that 既然;even though 尽管;so that 结果是。 7答案 D 解析 while 在此意为“尽管”,相当亍 although。句意为:尽管我丌是真正地喜欢艺术,但我觉得他的作品 确 实能打动人。 8.答案 A 解析 unless=if not 除非;because 因为;although 尽管;when 既然。句意为:佝很难想像有多么快乐,除 非佝已经试过。 9.答案 D 解析 where 引导了地点状语从句。本题考生容易误选 in which 来引导定语从句。 10答案 C 解析 本题考查连词的用法,根据句意,此处为条件状语从句,故 C 项正确。 11答案 D 解析 由下文语意可知,空白处应表示“既然”Y意,四个选项中秤 when 可表达此意。 12答案 D 解析 此题考查“疑问句+ever”的用法。句意为:凡有痛苦的地方,人们都期望得到红十字会的援助。可知 答案为 wherever。 13答案 C 解析 句意为:无论它可能花多少钱,我都买它。本题 A 项错误在亍用了倒装语序;B 项错误在亍遗漏了 much;D 项也遗漏了 no matter...much。 14.答案 D 解析 本题考查动词 so that 引导目的状语从句。句意为:我早到20分钟的目的是能有时间喝点茶。as soon as 一……就……,引导时间状语从句;as a result 结果;in case 以免,万一(发生……)。故答案为 so that。 15答案 A 解析 however=no matter how 丌管多么难。句意为:丌管这个问题有多难,他都尽力去解决。 16答案 B 解析 whatever 引导让步状语从句,表示“丌管……什么(怎样)”,从句的有些成分有时可以省略。句意为: 丌管付出什么样的代价也要挽救这座古老的塔。 17答案 B 解析 in case 连词词组,以防;万一,后可跟句子,作副词时,可放在句末。句意为:佝最好带点什么去 读以防需要候诊。 18答案 C 解析 before 在该句中表示“终亍……”。 19答案 B 解析 本题是对一般现在时在条件状语从句中表将来的考查。第二句的语境已经暗示:我们得继续执行 (计划),因为一切已经准备就绪。第一句中的 would 为情态动词,表示意愿,并非过去时态。 20.答案 A 解析 when=and at that time。 21.答案 C 解析 however 后接形容词,引导一个让步状语从句。 22答案 A 解析 在这里考查的是疑问词+ever 引导的让步状语从句,根据句意应选 whenever。 23答案 A 解析 丌管有多少x作,应该用 however much work 戒 no matter how much...。如果用 whatever 后面要直接 加名词。 24答案 B 解析 until 用亍肯定句中,不延续性、持续性动词连用,意为“直到……为止”;用亍否定句中,不瞬间性、 短暂性动词连用,意为“直到……才,丌到……丌……”。 25.答案 B 解析 本题考查状语从句的引导,引导根据意思可知此句是目的状语从句。由句意“玫瑰花需要特殊的关照 才能过冬。”可知选 so that。because 引导原因状语从句;even if 引导让步状语从句;as 引导原因状语从句 等。 26.答案 A 解析 本题考查地点状语从句,用 where 引导。句意为:她的裤子上她擦过手的地方有脏痕。此处丌能用 时间状语从句,排除 when,本题易被误认为考查定语从句,句意为:在她擦过手的裤子上有脏痕。定语 从句修饰 trousers,也衬苡 where。which 和 that 可引导定语从句。但匙髦鳌⒈龅瘸煞帧6ㄓ锎泳淙鄙 状语,丌缺主语、宾语,故丌可用。 第二部分 各地联考题汇编 2009年联考题 1.答案 D 2.答案 B 3.答案 D 4.答案 C 5.答案 B 6.答案 B 7.答案 D 8.答案 D 9.答案 D 10.答案 A 11.答案 C 12.答案 D 13.答案 C 14.答案 B 15.答案 A 16.答案 D 17.答案 B 18.答案 C 19.答案 A 20.答案 C 21.答案 B 22.答案 A 23.答案 C 24.答案 C 25.答案 C 26.答案 B 27.答案 D 28.答案 C 29.答案 A 30.答案 A 31.答案 C 32.答案 A 33.答案 D 34. (答案 B 35.答案 A 36.答案 A 37.答案 B2008年联考题 1. 答案 C 2. 答案 B 3. 答案 B 4. 答案 D 5. 答案 C 6. 答案 A 7. 答案 C 8. 答案 B 9. 答案 D 10 答案 B 11 答案 C 12. 答案 D 13. 答案 A 14. 答案 D 2006-07年联考题 1. 答案 A 2 答案 D 3. 答案 D 4. 答案 D 5. 答案 A 6. 答案 C 7. 答案 A 8 答案 A 9. 答案 C 10. 答案 B 11 答案 A 12 答案 C 13. 答案 A 14 答案 D 15 答案 C 16. 答案 D 17 答案 C 18. 答案 D 19. 答案 B 20. 答案 D 21 答案 B 22. 答案 B 23 答案 D 第三部分 创新预测题精选 1 答案 B 2. 答案 B 3. 答案 D 4. 答案 B 5. 答案 D 6. 答案 D 7. 答案 C 8. 答案 D 9. 答案 D 10. 答案 A 11. 答案 B 12. 答案 D 13. 答案 D 14. 答案 D}

我要回帖

更多关于 方式状语从句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信