well,i thought id benice to say it to both yourbest faces club

ISSUU - Santa Monica Daily Press, October 27, 2007 by Santa Monica Daily Press
Santa Monica Daily Press, October 27, 2007
Santa Monica Daily Press, October 27, 2007
The newspaper of record for the City of Santa Monica and surrounding areas.ISSUU - Santa Monica Daily Press, March 29, 2008 by Santa Monica Daily Press
Santa Monica Daily Press, March 29, 2008
Santa Monica Daily Press, March 29, 2008
The newspaper of record for the City of Santa Monica and surrounding areas.ISSUU - Santa Monica Daily Press, June 14, 2008 by Santa Monica Daily Press
Santa Monica Daily Press, June 14, 2008
Santa Monica Daily Press, June 14, 2008
The newspaper of record for the City of Santa Monica and surrounding areas.完形填空&&& Life is not easy,so I’d like to say “When anything happens ,believe in yourself.”&&& When I was 14, I was&to nervous to talk to anyone.My classmates often&&&&1&&& me.I was&&&&2&&& , but I&could do nothing,Later,&&&&3&&& happened. It changed my life.It was an English speech contest(演讲比赛).My mother asked me to&take park&it .What a terrible idea!It meant I had to speak&&&&4&&& all the teachers and students of my school.& “Come on,boy.Believe in yourself.You are sure to&&&&5&&& .”Then,my mother and I talked about many different topics.At last I&&&&6&&& the topic “Believe in yourself.”I tried my best to remember the whole&speech and practiced it over 100 times.With my mother’s great love,I did well in the contest.I could&&&&7&&& believe my ears when the news came that I had won the first place,I heard the cheers&&&&8&&& from the teachers and students.Those classmates who once looked down on(瞧不起)me ,now all said “Congratulations!”to me.My mother hugged me and cried&&&&9&&&.&& &Since then,everything has changed for me.When I do anything,I try to tell&&&&10&&& to be&confident and I will find myself.This is true&not only for a person but also for a country.1.A.made faces at&&&&B.caught up with&&&&&C.laughed at&&&&
2.A.sad&&B.happy&&&C.funny&&
3.A.nosomething&&&B.anything&&&C.everything&&&
4.A.in the front of&&B.in front of&&&&C.after&&
5.A.win&&&&B.lose&&&&C.beats&&&&
6.A.thought&&&B.brought&&&&C.chose&&&
7.A.ever&&&&B.nearly&&&&C.hardly&&&&
8.A.cheers&&&&B.thanks&&&&&C.wishes&&&
9.A.sadly&&&B.excitedly&&&&C.quietly&&&
10.A.yourself&&&B.myself&&&&C.me
提 示 请您或之后查看试题解析 惊喜:新移动手机注册无广告查看试题解析、半价提问}

我要回帖

更多关于 best faces club 的文章