急!求一篇英文作文,100词就够了,介绍汶川县水磨镇水磨的,还要翻译!多谢!

写一篇介绍自己学校的作文,用英语,带翻译,急急急急!谢谢了,拜托!-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 写一篇介绍自己学校的作文,用英语,带翻译,急急急急!谢谢了,拜托!
写一篇介绍自己学校的作文,用英语,带翻译,急急急急!谢谢了,拜托!
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“写一篇介绍自己学校的作文,用英语,带翻译”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“写一篇介绍自己学校的作文,用英语,带翻译”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:写一篇介绍自己学校的作文,用英语,带翻译,急急急急!谢谢了,拜托!,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:&& I'm studying in the (NO.1)school.It's very (big) and (clean).There are (42)classrooms ang (12)offices.There are two playgrounds in my school .We can have PEclass in the small playground and play basketball or football in the big playground.There are (4) floors .My classroom is in the (3) floor.&Are you smelling something? I'll tell you .Our school has a small garden,there are lots of flowers .This is my school.I like my school very much.&我在第一学校学习,这里很大也很干净。这里有42个教室和12个办公室。我们学校有两个操场。我们可以在小操场上上体育课在大操场上打篮球或者踢足球。我们学校共有4层,我的教室在第三层。你闻见一些东西了吗?我现在要告诉你,我们学校有一个小的花园,哪里有许多花。这就是我的学校,我爱我的学校。&()里的可以替换通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:答:英文作文写出来就是英文,何须翻译呢?用样的作文用两种语言做,不是浪费时间吗?===========================================答:My school is very beautiful. I like my school very much. There is a big playground in my school and we often play sports on it . My classroom is big and clean. There are many books in the library. I often read books here. There...===========================================答:Deng Yaping, 28, from Henan Province, is a talented woman player f table tennis. She was the table tennis champion of the 1 l th Asian Games nd the 41st World Table Tennis Championship. And in the 25th Olympic ames she won two ...===========================================答:Zhis sunday i will go to sleep,Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z ...===========================================答:写一篇关于学校生活的英语作文,以写信的形式。 Dear Mom, I've been in the School of Business for half a year now. It has been a great time. I've learned lots of knowledge that I did not know before. I learned to communicate with ...===========================================答:多少字===========================================答:I want to be a famous writer in the future.I like to write stories for kids.The stories will be short and funny.My teacher said I was good at writing.But I still need to improve my English,too.Then I can write stories in Englis...===========================================答:I have a pair of dumb bells which were the birthday gift from my uncle. They are very heavy, each weighs 10 kg. At the begining I could hardly left them, let alone doing any exercise with them. The reason my uncle gave me such ...===========================================我们学校有两个操场。我们可以在小操场上上体育课在大操场上打篮球或者踢足球。我们学校共有4层,我的教室在第三层。你闻见一些东西了吗?我现在要告诉你,我们学校有一...===========================================are very happy New Year everyone likes, and I also like the Spring Festival. 我最喜欢的节日是春节,在春节我们可以吃饺子和很多好吃的东西,还可以收到压岁钱父母还会带我们...===========================================百度翻译= =你是再做4年级上册人教版寒假作业最后一面最后一题吧,我也查呢, I am in 4 (seven ) class, xie teacher And so on, the language of mathematics science morning, ...=========================================== and she works in city hospital. My father is a worker who works in a paper mill. I love them so much! My middle school is very good. Teachers are kind. We have Maths, English, C...===========================================很多好的书都在书架上,我非常喜欢书,哦,是的,那有一个大的黑板在墙上,我经常写和画一些图片在黑板上. 哦,我的卧室是太漂亮了,我非常喜欢它,你喜欢我的卧室吗,请你有告诉...=========================================== My home was lied in 2nd road.Start from my house, pass a park,and then you will find a bank, besides that there is a restaurant,go along this road, and then turn left, you will find ...=========================================== My school is very beautiful and it's very famous in our city. There are over 2000 students and more than 100 teachers here. All the students are kind to each other and all the teac...=========================================== My mini-hotel There is a mini-hotel around the street corner which is run by me. It is newly open and the environment in it is pleasant and comfortable. Our waitresses are hospita...=========================================== I'm good at singing===========================================we will have active lesons,the time of which is 4:30-6:00pm.and the activities include PE,interestand English.For example,on the PE lesson,we are going to play basketball ,footba...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助帮我一片介绍天津的英语小短文,仅50字,急!题目是:如果你是一位导游,请你向游客们介绍一下天津的情况.写一篇50字左右的短文.(可介绍天津的饮食文化)急需!哪位好心人来帮帮我?本人将_百度作业帮
帮我一片介绍天津的英语小短文,仅50字,急!题目是:如果你是一位导游,请你向游客们介绍一下天津的情况.写一篇50字左右的短文.(可介绍天津的饮食文化)急需!哪位好心人来帮帮我?本人将
帮我一片介绍天津的英语小短文,仅50字,急!题目是:如果你是一位导游,请你向游客们介绍一下天津的情况.写一篇50字左右的短文.(可介绍天津的饮食文化)急需!哪位好心人来帮帮我?本人将永远记住高手的大恩大德!拜托了,实在很急!
可能有点长你自己看看吧Tianjin is one of the four municipalities in China.Its name means 'the place where the emperor crossed the river'.In recent years Tianjin has received more and more attention from both tourists at home and abroad due to its numerous travel resources and rich history.It is no exaggeration to say that Tianjin bears a splendid historical background.However,it was desecrated by foreign invaders long before the foundation of People's Republic of China.Tianjin was shared by nine countries:Italy,Germany,France,Russia,Great Britain,Austria,Japan and Belgium.This marked an extremely hard period for Tianjin and her people because those imperialist countries left permanent marks in her body,most notable of which were thousands of villas.Today those villas provide an exotic flavor to Tianjin,enhancing the beauty of the entire city.Blessed with variety of tourist attractions,Tianjin is a good place to explore.The top ten attractions in Tianjin,known as Jinmen Shijing,are Gu Wenhua Jie,Dagu Emplacement,Huangyaguan Great Wall,Dule Temple,Haihe River,Water Park,Panshan Mountain,Hotel Street and Food Street,Tianjin TV & Radio Tower and Zhonghuan Cailian.There are also many natural scenes of beauty as well as great historical events.Getting in and out of the city is convenient because of the well-planned transportation system.If you want to come by water,there are a series of international and domestic sea routes in the port of Tianjin,which is the biggest man-made port in China.If you plan to arrive by air,Tianjin Binhai International Airport offers excellent service.Planes have routes that reach most of the major cities in China and also cities in Europe and America.Of course,arriving in Tianjin by land is another option,while trains or long-distance buses are yet another alternative.Various hotels,guesthouses and hostels can also meet your different needs.In addition,there are all types of entertainment available to relax both your body and mind.当前位置: >
& my friend作文100字 Mygoodfriend英文作文加翻译一百字左右
my friend作文100字 Mygoodfriend英文作文加翻译一百字左右
收集整理:/ 时间:
Mygoodfriend英文作文加翻译一百字左右 I have a best friend. He is a lovely boy. He has short black hair ,big black eyes and big ears. He has a big mouth and a small nose. I think he is handsome. And he is strong and quiet. He likes sports very much. After class, we often play football, basketball on the playground .He likes listening to music and reading books. Sometimes we listen to music together. He likes summer. Because he can swim in the summer holiday. He likes pink and whe. He is a good player. He also likes to study. English and math are his favourite subjects. He helps me a lot.我最好的朋友,他是一个很。求一篇My Good Friend的英语作文一百词左右 最佳答案1:My good friend is Zhang Yunhua, she has a black head of hair, like a root silk. She has a small mouth, red like the coated lipstick yes, she is the most characteristic is that ones eyes brimming with radiating vigour big eyes, like black stones, good-looking! She loves to play with my friends. Once she and Qian Ziyu play, Zhang Yunhua runs to catch Qian Ziyu, I see, quickly ran to hug her, I thought:" Zhang Yunhua, you are so heavy!" Zhang Yunhua stopped, Qian Ziyu also ran to the bathroom to hide, I said:" Zhang Yunhua, next time dont after Qian Ziyu." She said。 最佳答案2:我写了两篇,你自己挑一篇吧。 1.My friend I have a good friend. She is a pretty girl. She lives in Jiujiang. She is a middle school student. She has big eyes, a small mouth, a small nose and a round face. She is tall and thin. She likes watching TV and playing the basketball. On the weekend, she always plays basketball with her frien。以“my best friend”为题写一篇作文 100词左右 - 已解决 - 搜。friend is a person who can let you feel warm when you are depressed.So I have many friends.But XXX.is my best friend.He is as old as me.He taller than me.Basketball is his favorite sport.We are in the same class.He is good at study.So his study is very good.We learn from each other and help each other.He will help me if i got in trouble.I will help he as much as I can. I hope our friendship will forever and ever.
A friend is someone who can let you feel warm when you are depressed. I have many friends. However I only have one best friend and its XXX. He is the s。
什么程度?小学,中学,大学?关于My Friend的英语作文,不少于100字 My friend I have a good friend. She is a pretty girl. She lives in Jiujiang. She is a middle school student. She has big eyes, a small mouth, a small nose and a round face. She is tall and thin. She likes watching TV and playing the basketball. On the weekend, she always plays basketball with her friends in the afternoon and watches TV in the evening. She is a good student. She is good at English. She likes speaking in English. She always reports news in English in her school. She says we are good friends. We often send e-mails to each other everyday. I like her v。写篇英语小作文MY FRIEND 80-100字的 John is the most diligent student in our class. He is one of my friends. As a matter of fact, he gets along with his classmates. He might spend just five to ten minutes talking to you once in a long while, but he talks with enthusiasm and energy, and he likes to share his thinking and ideas with you. H he does not like to waste his time and energy. He never appears sleepy and tired in the classroom. He always hands in homework on time and also does well in his examinations, yet he has time practicing playing football and his violin skill. I admire him。.
我的朋友 我有一个好朋友。她是一个漂亮的姑娘。她住在九江。她是一个中学生。她大眼睛,小嘴巴,小鼻子和圆脸。她是瘦长。她喜。求英语作文 演讲稿 My friend 100词 要带汉语翻译啊 谢谢解答 。Do you have a true best friend? I sure do. _____ is truly my best friend. She is always there for me. She knows even my secrets. I cant keep anything from her! She is the person who will help me when I am down, turn my frown upside-down, and make me feel better about myself. I cant imagine any better of a friend. I love her more than anything and I would die for her. Megan and I no matter where we are! We go to places like the mall and movies, to the mountains and lakes! Together we go most everywhere!Our friendship is s。英语作文《MyFriend&100字左右 Myfriend Ihaveagoodfriend.Sheisaprettygirl.ShelivesinJiujiang.Sheisamiddleschoolstudent.Shehasbigeyes,asmallmouth,asmallnoseandaroundface.Sheistallandthin.ShelikeswatchingTVandplayingthebasketball.Ontheweekend,shealwaysplaysbasketballwithherfriendsintheafternoonandwatchesTVintheevening. Sheisagoodstudent.SheisgoodatEnglish.ShelikesspeakinginEnglish.ShealwaysreportsnewsinEnglishinherschool. Shesayswearegoodfriends.Weoftensende-mailstoeachothereveryday.Ilikeherverymuch.。★高分★100分★帮忙写一篇英语作文Myfriend Here,Iwanttointrouducemyfriendtoyou.Heislikeachildbutnotachild.Heisateacherbutnotveryseries.Heisathiry-year-oldmanbutalwayslovessmiling.Yearh,heismyfriend-myteacherMr.Liu.Withapairofglasses,helookssohandsome,likea20yearsoldguy.Heisnotfat,butnotthin,either.Heisreallylikeafriendofmine.Onceheaskedustogoclimbingwithhim.Howgreatfunwehadthatday!Heisveryoutgoingandtoldusvariousfunstoriesonthewayinmoutain! Yes,heismyfriend.Friendsarethepeoplewhowillstillstaywithyouandhelpyouwhoeveryouareorwhateveryoulike.Friendshipisthewarmththatisgivenbyyourfriendfri。求一篇关于我眼中的好朋友(英语作文)100字内 Myfriend Ihavealotoffriends,butIhaveonlyafewgoodfriends.Oneofthemismybestfriend.Wearebothtwelveyearsold.Heisfatandtall.Helikestoeatorangesandmeat.Heisverystraightandgenerous.Wealwayshelpeachother.Heisaniceboyandhismathisverygood.Helikestoplayfootballandbasketball.IenjoyplayingwithhimbecauseIcanlearnalotfromhim.Hecanalwayscomeupwithsmartanswerstothosedifficultquestions.Weusuallyplaytogetherafterschoolintheafternoon.Heisveryfunnyandsometimeshetellsmesomeinterestingstoriesbutsometimeshesetsmeup.Afterallwegetalongwell.Butsometimeswefighteachother.Hisgoalistobeamathtea。要一个mybestfriend英文作文(字数50-100) 要遵守承诺(⊙o⊙)哦 希望你能加100分O(∩_∩)O哈! Afriendisapersonwhocanletyoufeelwarmwhenyouare depressed.SoIhavemanyfriends.ButXXXismybestfriend.Heisasoldasme.Hetallerthanme.Basketballishisfavoritesport.Weareinthesameclass.Heisgoodatstudy.Sohisstudyisverygood.Welearnfromeachotherandhelpeachother.Hewillhelpmeifigotintrouble.IwillhelpheasmuchasIcan.Ihopeourfriendshipwillforeverandever. Afriendissomeonewhocanletyoufeelwarmwhenyouaredepressed.Ihavemanyfriends.HoweverIonlyhaveonebestfriendanditsXXX.Heisthesameageasme.Heistallerthanme.Basketballishisfavouritesport.Weareinthesameclass.H。
my friend作文100字相关站点推荐:
赞助商链接
my friend作文100字相关
免责声明: 机电供求信息网部分文章信息来源于网络以及网友投稿,本网站只负责对文章进行整理、排版、编辑,是出于传递 更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如果您想举报或者对本文章有异议,请联系我们的工作人员。急急急!!求一篇100词左右的英语作文,还要要翻译!感激不尽!假设你是Mary ,你的朋友jack写信告诉你他不知如何与朋友相处,让你给他一些建议。根据一下内容,写一篇100字左右的建议_百度作业帮
急急急!!求一篇100词左右的英语作文,还要要翻译!感激不尽!假设你是Mary ,你的朋友jack写信告诉你他不知如何与朋友相处,让你给他一些建议。根据一下内容,写一篇100字左右的建议
急急急!!求一篇100词左右的英语作文,还要要翻译!感激不尽!假设你是Mary ,你的朋友jack写信告诉你他不知如何与朋友相处,让你给他一些建议。根据一下内容,写一篇100字左右的建议信。1.当朋友不高兴的时候,你要尽量安慰他,并帮助他解决问题。2.任何时候都不要忽略朋友,要对他们表现出关心。3.当朋友与你意见又分歧时,最好与朋友面对面地交流。当朋友帮助了你,要对他们表示感谢。谢谢各位!真的很着急!!
Dear Jack,
You have asked for my advice about how to get along with friends and it is my pleasure to give you my suggestions.
First, when your friends are upset, you’d better calm them d...
ghrjghfjgha
eujwi kfjskuer
efijskgjri
APR0 A;SPFO
EFEPF SOFOLDFOE
FEFO SFSKFFKSKFSFKSKF
PFIP SKFLDSFKERFSL
阿娇等我哈塞到我空间哈继多哈退回到
ghrjghfjgha
eujwi kfjskuer
efijskgjri
APR0 A;SPFO
EFEPF SOFOLDFOE
FEFO SFSKFFKSKFSFKSKF
PFIP SKFLDSFKERFSL
DFKDLK KDFO
FISGISOGIKS GKS LSGS GSF HHJigjh求一篇关于长城的作文,介绍长城.120字.英语.介绍长城 要翻译_百度作业帮
求一篇关于长城的作文,介绍长城.120字.英语.介绍长城 要翻译
求一篇关于长城的作文,介绍长城.120字.英语.介绍长城 要翻译
万里长城在我国北方辽阔的土地上,东西横亘着一道绵延起伏、气势雄伟、长达一万多里的长墙.这就是被视为世界建筑史上一大奇迹的万里长城.万里长城是我国古代一项伟大的防御工程它凝聚着我国古代人民的坚强毅力和高度智慧,体现了我国古代工程技术的非凡成就,也显示了中华民族的悠久历史.长城是中国也是世界上修建时间最长、工程量最大的一项古代防御工程.自公元前 七八世纪开始,延续不断修筑了2000多年,分布于中国北部和中部的广大土地上,总计 长度达50000多千米,被称之为“上下两千多年,纵横十万余里”.如此浩大的工程不仅 在中国就是在世界上,也是绝无仅有的,因而在几百年前就与罗马斗兽场、比萨斜塔等列 为中古世界七大奇迹之一.The Great Wall in China's vast land,something which with a roll,momentum majestic,for more than ten thousand inside long wall.This is considered a miracle of the world the Great Wall.The Great Wall is one of the Chinese ancient great defense project it embodies the ancient Chinese people's strong willpower and height,embodies the wisdom of ancient Chinese engineering technology,also showed exceptional achievement of the nation's history.The Great Wall is built in China is also the world's longest and biggest quantity of an ancient defense engineering.Eight century BC,since continued over 2000 years,built in northern and central China's vast land,a total length of more than 50,000 km,called "fluctuation,and 100,000 more than 2,000 years.So vast is the project not only in China,but also in the world,so the peerless in hundreds of years and Roman Colosseum Pisa,such as middle column of the seven wonders of the world.
万里长城在我国北方辽阔的土地上,东西横亘着一道绵延起伏、气势雄伟、长达一万多里的长墙。这就是被视为世界建筑史上一大奇迹的万里长城。万里长城是我国古代一项伟大的防御工程它凝聚着我国古代人民的坚强毅力和高度智慧,体现了我国古代工程技术的非凡成就,也显示了中华民族的悠久历史。 长城是中国也是世界上修建时间最长、工程量最大的一项古代防御工程。自公元前 七八世纪开始,延续不断修筑了2000多年,分...}

我要回帖

更多关于 汶川县水磨镇 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信