whatas many books asthere are in his bookshelf! 对吗

把下面单词组成一句话plates cabinet the the puts in .she kitchen books there box the in many .are bookshelf .the puts on she books the_百度作业帮
把下面单词组成一句话plates cabinet the the puts in .she kitchen books there box the in many .are bookshelf .the puts on she books the
把下面单词组成一句话plates cabinet the the puts in .she kitchen books there box the in many .are bookshelf .the puts on she books the
She puts the plates in the kitchen cabinetThere are many books in the box She puts the books on the bookshelfWhat Kind of Book Reader Are You? A Diagnostics Guide - The Atlantic2014七年级英语上册Module 3课时练习题(外研版有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014七年级英语上册Module&3课时练习题(外研版有答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2014七年级英语上册Module&3课时练习题(外研版有答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M Module 3 Unit 1 There are thirty students in my class &课内基础自测Ⅰ. 根据句意及汉语提示完成单词1. There is a new ________ (电脑) on my desk. 2. I can’t see ________ (一些) boys in the classroom. 3. ―What is on the ________ (墙)? & ―It’s a photo of my family.& 4. These ________ (图片) are very beautiful. 5. The ________ (家具) is old, but my grandfather likes it very much.Ⅱ. 用英语写出下面的数字1. 30 ________&&&&&&&&&&& 2. 40 ________ 3. 50 ________&&&&&&&&&&& 4. 60 _________ 5. 70 ________&&&&&&&&&&& 6. 80 ________ 7. 90 ________Ⅲ. 单项选择 (& )1. ―Who’s the boy?―&&&& my friend, Jack.A. It’s&&&&&&&& B. This is&&&&&& C. He’s(& )2.&&&&& there a bookshelf in your home?A. Are&&&&&&&&& B. Be&&&&&&&&& C. Is(& )3. On her desk&&& some books and pens.A. there is&&&&&& B. has&&&&&&&&& C. there are(& )4. There&&&& a computer and a television in the room.A. is&&&&&&&&&&& B. are&&&&&&&&& C. has(& )5. There&&&& two chairs and a chair in my bedroom.A. are&&&&&&&&& B. is&&&&&&&&&& C. has(& )6. Are there&&&&& books on the desk?A.&some&&&&&&& B. any&&&&&&&& C. many(& )7. There are 50 students&&&&& our class.A. on&&&&&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&&&& C. to(& )8. ―Are there&&&&& dictionaries in your class ?―Yes, there are&&&&&& .& A. any, some&& B. some, some& C. any, any(& )9. There are some&&&&& in our city.A. library&&&&& B. libraries&&&&& C. library’s(& )10. There is a computer on&&&&&&& desk .A. Mr. Zhao&&& B. Miss Zhao&&& C. Mr. Zhao’sⅣ. 用be 动词的适当形式填空1. ―What ______ in your bag?―There ______ a pencil-box and some books.2. Who ______ her parents?3. There ______ a kite in the sky.4. There ______ some people in the park now.5. There ______ any trees in the factory, but there ______ a chimney(烟囱) in it. Ⅴ. 按要求完成下列各题,每空一词1. There is a television in the classroom. (变为一般疑问句)&&&&&&&&&&& a television in the classroom?2. There are some new computers on the desk.(变为否定句)There&&&&&&&&&&&& new computers on the desk ?3. There is a book on the desk . (对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& there on the desk ?4. There is a photo on the wall .(变为否定式)There&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& on the wall .& 5. There are twenty boys and twentyCtwo girls in our class.(同义句改写) There&&&&&&&&&&&&&& students in our class.Ⅵ. 用所给词的适当形式填空1. Are there any&&&&&&&& (library) in your school ?2. There isn’t an English book on&&&&&& (Betty) desk.3. There are some&&&&&&& (child) in the park.4. ―Are these&&&&&&&& (dictionary) yours ?―Yes, they are.5. There&&&&&&&&& (be not) any books in your bag.课后巩固提高Ⅰ. 根据汉语提示完成句子1. The school is ________ ________ (很大). 2. There are ________ ________ ________ (许多) flowers in the park. 3. ________ ________ (多少) books are there in your bag?4. There is an English book on the ________ ________ (讲桌). 5. Here is _________ ________ ________ (一张地图) the world. Ⅱ. 按要求完成下列各题 1. Can Betty and Tony play basketball?(作否定回答)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. Is there a pen in your bag? (作肯定回答)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. There are some pictures on the wall(墙). (改为否定句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. There is an eraser under the desk.(改为一般疑问句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5. There are fiftyCtwo books on the desk.(对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Ⅲ. 完形填空Dear Helen, Today is Sunday. I___1___ go to school. I stay___2___home. I’m writing to you now. I go to school___3___seven thirty every morning. We have four classes___4___the morning. We read and write Chinese___5___school. ___6___forty students in my class. Four___7___them are Americans, two Englishmen, five Frenchmen and two Australians. The other students are Chinese. Chinese people are___8___. There___9___a map of China___10___the white wall in our classroom. China is great. My classmates are all my friends. They teach us Chinese. I teach them English. We play football in the afternoon. We are very happy!Please write to me soon!Yours, Lucy (& )1. A. do&&&&&&&&&& B. don’t&&&&&&& C. can&&&&&&&&&& D. can’t(& )2. A. in&&&&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&& C. at&&&&&&&&&&&& D. of(& )3. A. at&&&&&&&&&&& B. behind&&&&& C. near&&&&&&&&&& D. about(& )4. A. at&&&&&&&&&&& B. with&&&&&&& C. on&&&&&&&&&&& D. in(& )5. A. under&&&&&&&& B. with&&&&&&& C. about&&&&&&&&& D. at(& )6. A. There be&&&&& B. There is&&&&& C. There are&&&&& D. Have(& )7. A. on&&&&&&&&&& B. of&&&&&&&&&& C. in&&&&&&&&&&& D. at(& )8. A. friendly&&&&&& B. friend&&&&&& C. friends&&&&&&&& D. love(& )9. A. be&&&&&&&&&& B. are&&&&&&&&& C. is&&&&&&&&&&&& D. am(& )10. A. in&&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&&& C. at&&&&&&&&&&&& D. withⅣ. 阅读理解One Sunday morning Mr. Green and his child, Bill, are in a big shop. Mr. Green wants to buy a new blouse for Mrs. Green. Bill likes oranges, so his father buys two kilos (公斤) of oranges for him, too. Bill wants to buy some picture books and colour pencils, too. There are many people in the shop. They are men and women, old and young. They all want to buy something there. (& )1. Mr. Green goes to the shop with&&&&&& . A. Mrs. green&&&& B. his son C. his daughter&& D. his father (& )2. Mr. Green wants to buy a new blouse for&&&&&&& .A. Bill’s mother&&& B. Bill&&& C. his friend&&&&&& D. other people (& )3. Bill likes&&&&&& . A. all the things&&& B. the new blouse& C. oranges&&&&&&& D. orange (& )4. Bill wants to buy&&&&&&& . A. some picture books&&&&& B. some colour pencils&& C. clothes in the shop&&&&&& D. A and B (& )5. The shop&&&&&&&& . A. is empty&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. is close&& C. is full of children&&&&&&& D. has many people Ⅴ. 补全对话 根据上下文在对话的空白处填入适当的词语, 使对话通顺完整。每空一词。A:& Is this your library?B:& No, it 1.&&&&&& . It’s my 2.&&&&&& . A:& Is there a computer on the teacher’s desk?B:& No, there isn’t. A:& 3.&&&&&&&& there any books on your desks? B:& Yes, there are some.& A:& There is a 4.&&&& on the front wall(墙壁). B:& You’re right. And there are fiftyCeight 5.&&&&&&&& in my class. That’s twenty-five boys and thirty-three girls. &参考答案课内基础自测Ⅰ. 1. computer 2. any 3. wall 4. pictures 5. furniture Ⅱ. 11. thirty 2. forty 3. fifty 4. sixty 5. seventy 6. eighty 7. ninety Ⅲ. 1―5 CCCAA& 6―10 BBABC Ⅳ. 1. is 2. are 3. is 4. are 5. is Ⅴ. 1. Is there 2. aren’t any 3. How many books are 4. isn’t a photo 5. are forty-twoⅥ. 1. libraries 2. Betty’s 3. children 4. dictionaries 5. aren’t 课后巩固提高Ⅰ. 1. really big 2. a lot of 3. How many 4. teacher’s desk 5. a map of Ⅱ. 1. No, they can’t. 2. Yes, there is. 3. There aren’t any pictures on the wall. 4. Is there an eraser under the desk? 5. How many books are there on the desk? Ⅲ. 1―5 BCADD& 6―10 CBACBⅣ. 1―5 BACDCⅤ. 1. isn’t 2. classroom 3. Are 4. picture 5. students&
Module 3 Unit 2 The library is on the left of the playground&课内基础自测Ⅰ. 根据句意及汉语或首字母提示写单词1. There are many tall ________ (建筑物) in the small town.& 2. Who is the________ (大门) of our school now? 3. ________ (科学课) is my favourite at school. 4. ―Is your teacher in the ________ (办公室)? & ―No, he isn’t. 5. ―How many _________ (房间) are there in your house?& & ―Ten. 6. Jim is in China w ________ his parents. 7. There are a lot of new books in the school l ________ .    8. Here is a letter (信) f ________ you, Lingling.& 9. Tao Wei is in front of John. John is b ________ Tao Wei. 10. The boys want to play football in the p _________ . Ⅱ. 用方框中所给介词或介词短语填空
behind,& near,& in front of,& with,& between
1. The library is ________ the classroom.2. There is an apple tree ________ the house. 3. Li Qi is very tall (高), so he sits _________ us.& 4. _________ this building and the dining hall is the classroom building. 5. My class is a small class _________ twenty students. Ⅲ. 根据汉语提示完成句子1. Li Ming is ________ ________ ________ (在我的右边).2. Two boys are ________ ________ (在……的前面) the girl. 3. ―Where is your teacher?& & ―He is ________ Jim ________ (在……之间) Tom.& 4. The students have lunch in the school _________ ________ (饭厅). 5. There are three ________ ________ (科学实验室) in our school.Ⅳ. 单项选择 (& )1. ―How many students are there in the room?―There aren’t&&&& .A. some&&&&&&&&&& B. any&&&&&&&&&& C. one(& )2. ―Where is your school?―It’s&&&&&& Shanghai.A. behind&&&&&&&&& B. next to&&&&&&& C. in(& )3. There isn’t&&&&&& football in the office.A. any&&&&&&&&&&&& B. some&&&&&&&& C. a(& )4. There are many books&&&&&& our school library. A. next to&&&&&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&&&&& C. behind(& )5.―Where’s the library ?―&&&&& next to the classroom.A. It&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Its&&&&&&&&&& C. It’sⅤ. 按要求改写下列句子1. There is a big library in our city.(改为否定句)There&&&&&&&&&&&& a big library in our city 。2. There are three beds in our room .(对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& there in your room ?3. Jim is behind me. (写出同义句)I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Jim .4. Our class has a map of the world.(世界)&&&&&&&&&&& a map of the world in our class .5. There is a pen and two books in my bag. (写出同义句)& There&&&&&& two books and a pen in my bag.课后巩固提高Ⅰ. 汉译英1. 一个教师在教室的前面。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. 在教室里没有任何图片。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. 教室在哪里?―&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 它们在办公室的后面。―&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. 贝蒂在玲玲旁边。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5. 学校有办公室吗?―&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 是的,有一些(办公室)。―&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Ⅱ. 用be动词的适当形式填空1. Our English teachers&&&&& at school. They&&&& at home. 2. ―What&&&&& under the desk?―There&&&& some boxes, but there any rulers under it. 3. _____ there any water in the glass? 4. ―&&&&& there a bag and a table in your home?―No, there&&&& .5. ―&&&&& you Han Mei?―No. I&&&&& Ma Lili.Ⅲ. 按要求完成下列各题1. ―What’s your sister’s name? (她叫王平)―&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .2. Daming’s football is next to the chair.(变为一般疑问句) &&&&& Daming’s football&&&&&&&&&&&& the chair ?3. ―What’s in front of the chair? (根据汉语提示完成句子)―&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (有三只猫)in front of it.& 4. There are some girls behind Miss Li. (改为一般疑问句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& girls behind Miss Li ?5. Are there any computers in the classroom?(作否定回答) &&&&&&& ,&&&&&&& aren’t.Ⅳ. 完形填空Ann is& 1& English girl. She is fourteen. She is a& 2& student. Her teacher is Miss White. Ann helps (帮助) her to put& 3& books and ruler on the desk. They have a new& 4&& . In it you can& 5& 40 desks and chairs. A blackboard, a clock and a map are& 6& the wall. There are some pens on the desks. The red& 7& is Ann’s. Others (其他的) are Kate’s. Kate is Ann’s& 8& friend. She isn’t& 9& here today. She is ill (病).Look at the clock. It’s about four o’clock. It’s time to go and& 10& games. (& )1. A. a&&&&&&&&& B. an&&&&&&&&&&& C. the&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. /(& )2. A. middle school&&&&&&&&&& B. Middle SchoolC. middle school’s&&&&&&&&& D. Middle School’s(& )3. A. my&&&&&&& B. your&&&&&&&&&& C. his&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. her(& )4. A. room&&&&& B. class&&&&&&&&&& C. grade&&&&&&&&&&& D. classroom(& )5. A. look&&&&&&& B. look at&&&&&&&& C. see&&&&&&&&&&& D. see at(& )6. A. on&&&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&&&&&&& C. at&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to(& )7. A. pens&&&&&& B. pencil&&&&&&&&& C. one&&&&&&&&&&& D. ones(& )8. A. fine&&&&&&& B. good&&&&&&&&& C. nice&&&&&&&&&&& D. right(& )9. A. /&&&&&&&&& B. at&&&&&&&&&&&& C. on&&&&&&&&&&&& D. of(& )10. A. come&&&&& B. take&&&&&&&&& C. need&&&&&&&&&& D. play
&参考答案课内基础自测Ⅰ. 1. buildings 2. gate 3. Science 4. office 5. rooms 6. with 7. library 8. for 9. behind 10. playground& Ⅱ. 1. near 2. in front of 3. behind 4. Between 5. with Ⅲ. 1. on my right 2. in front of 3. and 4. dining hall 5. science labs Ⅳ. 1―5 BCCBCⅤ. 1. is not 2. How many beds are 3. am in front of 4. There is 5. are课后巩固提高 Ⅰ. 1. A teacher is in the front of classroom. 2. There aren’t any pictures in the classroom.3. ―Where are the classrooms? & ―They’re behind the offices. 4. Betty is next to Lingling.5. ―Are there any offices in the school?& ―Yes, there are some.Ⅱ. 1. are 2. are 3. Is 4. Is; isn’t 5. A am& Ⅲ. 1. Her name is Wang Ping. 2. Is; next to 3. There are three cats 4. Are there any 5. No there& Ⅳ. 1―5 BCDDC& 6―10 ACBAD
Module 3 Unit 3 Language in use课内基础自测Ⅰ. 用be的适当形式填空1. There _________ an apple on the table. 2. _________ there any milk in the cup?3. There ________ (not) any books in the bag.4. There ________ one map and one photo on the wall.& 5. ________ there any eggs in the basket?6. There ________ (not) a computer in my room.7. ________ there any bags on the desk?8. How many boys ________ there in your class?9. How much water ________ there in the bottle?10. There ________ some English books and one Chinese book in my bag.Ⅱ. 按要求写出所给词的正确形式 1. library(复数)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. boy (复数)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. behind(对应词)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. gymnasium (缩写)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5. television (缩写)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Ⅲ. 按要求完成下列各题1. A science lab is near here.(写出同义句)&&&&&&&&&&&& a science lab near here.2. The supermarket is on Fifth Avenue.(对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&& the supermarket ?3. There is a book on the desk.(对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&& on the desk ?4. There is a big tree in the front of the house . (改正句中的一处错误)& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5. Is there a computer on your desk? (作否定回答)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Ⅳ. 根据汉语意思完成句子1. 办公室里没有学生。There&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& in the office.2. 我们的房子在李明的前面。Our house is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Ming’s.3. 你会骑马吗?―Can you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?不,不会。―No,&&&&&&&&&&&& . 4. 在图书馆的旁边有个商店。&&&&&&&&&&& a shop&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the library.5. 李老师的桌子上有一些书吗?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& books on Miss Li’s desk?Ⅴ. 从B栏中找出能回答A栏中问句的答语&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& )& 1.& Where is your dictionary?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& )& 2.& Are there any science labs in your school? (&&& )& 3.& Is there a dining hall in your school?&&&&& (&&& )& 4.& Is the gym next to the classroom ?&&&&&&& (&&& )& 5.& Can you swim ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& )& 6.& Where are they ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& )& 7.& Are the classrooms next to the science labs ? (&&& )& 8.& Where is Tony from ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& )& 9.& What’s your mother’s job ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& )& 10.& Where is Betty ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& BA .& Yes, it is .& B.& They are in the classroom .C.& It’s on Miss Li’s desk .D.& No , there isn’t .E.& Yes, there are .F.& Yes, I can .G.& He’s from Canada .H.& She is an English teacher .I.& She is in front of Jane .J.& Yes, they are .课后巩固提高Ⅰ. 翻译下列句子,每空一词1. 讲桌上有两本书。________ ________ two books on the teacher’s desk.& 2. 教室里有一些学生吗?_________ ________ any students in the classroom?3. 墙上有一张照片。________ ________ one photo on the wall. 4. 书桌上有一只钢笔和两只铅笔。________ ________ one pen and two pencils on the desk.& 5. 你们学校有多少教师?________ ________ teachers ________ ________ in your school? Ⅱ. 按要求完成下列各题 1. There are some trees in front of our classroom.(改为一般疑问句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& trees in front of your classroom?   2. There are some computers on our desks. (改为否定句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& computers on our desks.3. There are one bank and two hotels near here. (改错) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. There are fourtyCtwo students in our class.(改错) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5. There is a office next to the gym.(改错)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Ⅲ. 选择适当的词填空1. These are&&&&&& (you, your) books.2.&&&&&& (I, my ) am 12 years old. That’s&&&&&& (I, my)book.3. ―Where’s&&&& (his, he)horse?―&&&&& (It, Its ) is over there.4.&&&&&&& (Their, They)are&&&&& (he, his)friends. 5. ―Are these&&&&& (Lily and Li Lei’s, Lily’s and Li Lei’s) desks?―No,&&&&& (their, they) aren’t.Ⅳ. 单项选择(& )1.&&&&&& father is a worker and&&&&&& is 40.A. My, he&&&&&&&&& B. My, himC. I, he’s&&&&&&&&&& D. My, he’s(& )2. There are&&&&& Sundays in a year.A. fifty two&&&&&&&& B. fiftyCsecondC. fiftyCtwo&&&&&&&& D. fifty(& )3. ―Where&&&& my pictures?&&&& &&&& ―&&&&&& are in your bag. A. these&&&&&&&& B. They&& C. Those&&&&&&& D. Their (& )4. There are 52 students in my class.&&&&&& 30 boys and 22 girls. A. This’s&&&&&&&&&& B. That’s C. These is&&&&&&&&&& D. What are(& )5. There is a garden&&&&&&& my house. A. in the front of&& B. in front ofC. in the front&&&&&& D. in frontⅤ. 完形填空 Look at this, please. It’s& 1&& my family.&& 2&& man and the woman& 3& the middle are& my father and mother. On the left(左边)is my&& 4&& Mike. And the girl on the right(右边)is me. You can see it’s a family&& 5&& five people. This is my bedroom. There&& 6&& a clock on my& desk, and a computer is on the desk,& 7&& . My&& 8&& bedroom is over there. You can also see a& desk,& 9&& it’s not big. There are&& 10&& flowers and books on it. (& )1. A. a map of&&&&& B. picture of&&& C. a photo of&&&&&& D. a photo(& )2. A. The&&&&&&&&& B. A&&&&&&&&& C. An&&&&&&&&&&&& D. One (& )3. A. on&&&&&&&&&& B. at&&&&&&&&& C. of&&&&&&&&&&&& D. in (& )4. A. sister&&&&&&&& B. brother&&&&& C. aunt&&&&&&&&&& D. friend(& )5. A. for&&&&&&&&&& B. of&&&&&&&&& C. in&&&&&&&&&&& D. at (& )6. A. are&&&&&&&&&& B. is&&&&&&&&& C. be&&&&&&&&&&& D. am(& )7. A. also&&&&&&&&& B. then&&&&&&& C. too&&&&&&&&&& D. but (& )8. A. brother’s&&&&& B. brothers’&&& C. brother&&&&&&& D. brothers’(& )9. A. and&&&&&&&&& B. but&&&&&&&& C. or&&&&&&&&&&& D. so(&& )10. A. a&&&&&&&&& B. any&&&&&&&& C. an&&&&&&&&&&& D. some &参考答案课内基础自测Ⅰ. 1. is 2. Is 3. aren’t 4. is 5. Are 6. isn’t 7. Are 8. are 9. is 10. areⅡ. 1. libraries 2. boys 3. front 4. gym 5. TV Ⅲ. 1. There is 2. Where is 3. What is 4. 把in the front of改为in front of 5. No, there isn’t.Ⅳ. 1. aren’t any students 2. in front of 3. I can’t 4. T next to 5. Are there any Ⅴ. 1. C 2. E 3. D 4. A 5. F 6. B 7. E 8. G 9. H 10. I 课后巩固提高Ⅰ. 1. There are 2. Are there 3. There is 4. There is 5. H are thereⅡ. 1. Are there any 2. There aren’t any 3. are改为is 4. fourty-two改为forty-two 5. a改为an Ⅲ. 1. your 2. I; my 3. It 4. T his 5. Lily’s and Li Lei’s; they Ⅳ. 1―5 ACBBBⅤ. 1―5 CADBB&&& 6―10 BCABD 文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?There are a lot of books in the bookcase. (对划线部分提问)_百度知道
There are a lot of books in the bookcase. (对划线部分提问)
提问者采纳
没看到划线,如果对a lot of books 提问是,What's in thebookc旦单测竿爻放诧虱超僵ase?或者How Many books are in the bookcase?
提问者评价
原来是这样,感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
case的相关知识
其他2条回答
亲,哪里画线了?
bookcase? 亲,这样就对了。
划线部分是a lot of 吗?
How many books are there in the bookcase? 你那个满意答案是个错的。他少了一个词。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP