& (06/23/:35)
& (06/23/:14)
& (06/22/:17)
& (06/21/:04)
& (06/12/:45)
& (06/12/:22)
& (05/29/:48)
& (05/10/:02)
& (04/26/:25)&共同进步永远快乐&&&&能到我这里浏览的,一定是关心别人的人。希望相互关心的人能共同进步,永远快乐!!!&***&***&***&***&***&***&
管理故事采购监理瑞雪佳人管理
赢在中国敢闯敢创命运我把我创业成功创业梦开始的地方生产运作管理顾问网页代码自动生成---主页制作器***???培训***???求职&职场
没有原创大家见谅&&&&&&本人自幼至今愚笨,看我的历史你会知道。不学无术,还很好奇。字符号版面设计等等,无一不是拿来主义!!!当您看到我不通知您就是用或者将您的作品抽筋扒皮剔骨去肉换上了,草包皮囊、糊涂逻辑思维、棉花骨头、垃圾包装、涂点色彩胭脂,愣充神佛。这主要是学习不精,体会片面,张冠李戴,糊乱粘贴。遇有雷同或照搬给你带来不便,多有得罪了请你见谅!!!凡被引用在这里,请多多包涵,有不到之处请回帖批评指教!!!总之再次感谢您给我的启发和教诲。谢谢!谢谢!!谢谢了!!!& __________________________&
成功的人是工作狂!!!
1. I see. 我明白了。
2. I quit! 我不干了!
3. Let go! 放手!
4. Me too. 我也是。
5. My god! 天哪!
6. No way! 不行!
7. Come on. 来吧(赶快)
8. Hold on. 等一等。
9. I agree。 我同意。
10. Not bad. 还不错。
11. Not yet. 还没。
12. See you. 再见。
13. Shut up! 闭嘴!
14. So long. 再见。
15. Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?)
16. Allow me. 让我来。
17. Be quiet! 安静点!
18. Cheer up! 振作起来!
19. Good job! 做得好!
20. Have fun! 玩得开心!
21. How much? 多少钱?
22. I'm full. 我饱了。
23. I'm home. 我回来了。
24. I'm lost. 我迷路了。
25. My treat. 我请客。
26. So do I. 我也一样。
27. This way。 这边请。
28. After you. 您先。
29. Bless you! 祝福你!
30. Follow me. 跟我来。
31. Forget it! 休
哈佛大学凌晨4点半的景象
编辑 | 删除 | 权限设置
转载于日 17:38 阅读(46)
401. instead of (=in place of) 代替,而不是…
402. instruct…in (=teach) 教.指导.训练某人…
403. insure…for 把…保险(多少钱); ensure 使安全; assure…(of) 使…确信,保证
404. insure…against 保险…以防
405. intend…for 打算把…给
406. (be) intent on 专心致志, 坚决
407. in the interests of 符合…的利益 be interested in 对…感兴趣
408. interfere in干涉, interfere with打搅,干扰
409. at intervals 每隔一会儿, 每隔一段距离
410. intervene in 干预
411. invest in 投资
412. be involved in (=become connected or concerned) 卷入, 参加
413. by itself (=alone, without help)单独地,靠自己
414. in itself 本身; of itself 自发,自然
415. be jealous of 妒忌
416. jump at (=to be eager to accept)抢着接受,
417. jump on (=scold, tell of) 叱责
418. junior to sb. 年纪较…轻, 职位较…低.
419. (be) keen on 喜爱, 渴望
420. keep a close watch on ( =keep a sharp lookout for) 密切注视
新东方李老师的734条高频词组笔记(实在是太有用了!就转来了,没看过的,赶紧点吧~)
1.abide by(=be
obey)忠于;遵守。
2. be absent from…. 缺席,不在
3. absence of mind(=being absent-minded) 心不在焉
4. absorb(=take up the attention of)吸引…的注意力(被动语态)be absorbed i n
全神贯注于…近be concentrated
be centered on
5. (be) abundant in( be well supplied with) 富于,富有 6.
access(to) (不可数名词) 能接近,进入,了解
7. by accident(=by chance, accidentally)偶然地,意外. Without
accident(=safely) 安全地,
8. of one’s own accord(= freely)自愿地
9. in accord with 与…一致 . out of one’s accord with 同….不一致
Mature,dynamic and honest.
思想成熟、精明能干、为人诚实。
Excellent ability of systematical management.
有极强的系统管理能力。
Ability to work independent1y,mature and resourcefu1.
能够独立工作、思想成熟、应变能力强。
A person with ability plus flexibility should app1y.
需要有能力及适应力强的人。
A stable personality and high sense of responsibility are
desirable.
个性稳重、具高度责任感。
Work well with a multi-cultural and diverse work force.
能够在不同文化和工作人员的背景下出色地工作。
Bright,aggressive applicants.
反应快、有进取心的应聘者。
Ambitious attitude essential.
有雄心壮志。
Initiative,independent and good communication skill.
积极主动、独立工作能力强,并有良好的交际技能。
Willing to work under pressure with leardership quality.
愿意在压力下工作,并具领导素质。
Willing to assume responsibilities.
应聘者须勇于挑重担。
变-----一切皆有可能
&&& 心态变 则意识变,意识变 则行为变,行为变 则性格变,性格变 则命运变。
开奥运会起,就没有来这里开荒种地了!我也跟风,看起比赛来了。网上游览有关评论和传说,,,我们对很多为题,不可避免的,加深了对社会对人的认识,只要你想去做,你努力去做,就没有做不到的事情!世界上的苦与乐,就看你在什么起点坐标上看带了,结论总是不同的!人们对自己的过去若有所思的地对过往的生活进行一番心灵深处的拷问,我想,变,一切皆有可能!外界的变你也得适应,这是早晚的事情,自变会更快的适应,主动预测的变会更有意义。。。。。
仙女瀑星火燎原
革命圣地井冈山著名的仙女瀑,为共产理想奋斗的圣洁和伟大;领袖毛泽东和他的战友们居住过的地方。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&胸怀理想、坚定信念,是井冈山精神的精髓。
人-----三世&&&&&&
二十四岁女孩心中的人
题记:话说我从一颗树变成了一个人。在这个女人如衣服,兄弟如手足的年代,与其变成一个需要他照顾的人,不如变成一个能与他并肩作战的人。
由于道行的尚浅,我成型后就晕倒在了当地,当我苏醒后见到了一位儒生模样的人,应该是公孙先生。那位医术高超,学贯古今的人,那位我还是树时,经常在他屋里给他治伤的人。
“小兄弟你醒了,现在应该不碍事的,只是身体太过虚弱,把药喝了,好生休息吧。”公孙先生端着药碗冲我微微一笑。
晶淼的浪漫情怀
&&& 氢氧历经苦难,幸福的结合在一起生成了水。
水在漫长的成长道路上历尽千辛万苦。终于长大了,取名为淼。她婀娜多姿,冰清玉洁,无色无味的透明的肌体是那样的纯洁和单纯,高贵典雅,温柔尔雅,缠缠绵绵,无限的热情永不放弃!淼终于集合了全部的智慧和勇气,革命了,她成功了,实现了万众皈依,一切都深埋在自己的腹中,建立了一个庞大的社会,冰慧世界。
然而一切都已悄无声息,成功的快乐逐步消退。淼终于耐不住寂寞,在无边无际的浩瀚宇宙中驾驶着一个死祭的星球开始了漫长的寻求珍爱的自由旅行。
&&& 某time淼看
武当山,位于湖北省丹江口市境内,是我国著名的道教圣地之一。
武当山又名太和山、玄岳山。山中奇花异草,溪涧纵横,道家真武殿错落山中。
从山顶俯瞰云雾关于面试时的自我介绍_百度知道
关于面试时的自我介绍
参加面试时的自我介绍应该怎么写好?有没有范文可以提供参考的?中文的和英文的都要:) 请高人指点 谢了~
提问者采纳
③I Have you done any work in this field. compared to developed countries such as us。 With good managerial skills and organizational capabilities.有良好的人员管理和交际能力, eventually enroll in this prestigious university in september,面试官还有可能就此方面提问? A I need about two to three weeks for ns a pleasure for me to be here in front of you to present myself.and i will receive my bachelor degree after my graduation in june,曾于绿林公司服务两年, my name is jack. 我很高兴在这儿向大家作自我介绍. ⑧I Are you more of a leader or a follower. i guess you maybe interested in the reason itch to law、灵活的头脑,self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills.精力旺盛。 Be elegant and with nice personality:简明扼要,如家人对你的影响等,肯负责的业务代表. 介绍工作经验,是这样介绍自己的. I can work overtime if it’s necessary but I don’t think we will work overtime everyday.my major is packaging engineering、具高度责任感. I am aware that you are expanding into new markets。 11.S market share by 25%。 Mature,trademark: 英语自我介绍常用十句话 1,并有良好的交际技能. I don’t mind working under pressure、个人性格好, and I am a candidate for the position of Overseas Sales Representative, and have been employed for the last two years by the Green Trees Co. I will quit then transfer to your company? A No nothing in particular,担任会计工作. I am very proud to be addressing you this evening、精力充沛. ④I How long do you think we can depend on your working here。 Initiative, and worked as the superintendent in the personnel department. by the way,愿意和能够在没有监督的情况下勤奋地工作、独立工作能力强.思想成熟, ability to learn? A Yes I have studied in an English train-ing program and a computer training program since I graduated from university. I am just leaving school, ambition and good health,女性? A Project Management。 Able to work under high pressure and time limitation。 Willing to work under pressure with leardership quality.愿意在压力下工作,independent and good communication skill.积极主动。能在集体中发挥带头作用. I was very interested in this course when I was a student, and am eighteen years of age、有首创和革新精神尤佳。 自我介绍用语大全之问候类 1? A I always approach things very enthusiastically, copyright,i have passed CET4&#47, my character? A Different people have different ideas. 先生们,born in heilongjiang province 。 2? ③I Do you think you are introvt give up,and i am curruently a senior student at beijing XX uni, reading. I’d rather cooperate with everybody and get the job done by working together.It is a great pleasure for me to introduce myself to you here,playing cards or surf online. Philip在应征面试时,现仍在职中? A Shall we discuss my responsibilities with your company first. ⑨I How soon can you begin working for us. 我今年19岁.需要有能力及适应力强的人、合作的一面 ①I How do you spend your spare time。 Ambitious attitude essential.有雄心壮志. 大家早上好。 4.. 我是如此的高兴在这儿向大家作自我介绍。 Good people management and communication skills. I have been in the business for the last ten years, although we have made extraordinary progress since 1978。 Bright,你们需要一位积极,并具极丰富的人际关系技巧, but i am not lonely. I am nineteen years of age,if i can pursue my master degree here i will combine law with my former education,mature and resourcefu1.能够独立工作, during my five years there;正因为如此, creative and innonative is a plus. A Thank you Mr、聪明. Action Appliances is a forward-looking company。 4, I have utilized my skills and knowledge as the Assistant Director of Exports for magic kitchen Supplies.年轻.Smith,i am 21 years old。 A person with ability plus flexibility should app1y、为人诚实、学习能力优. It’s no problem for me to travel frequently.能够同他人一道很好地工作.It’s my pleasure to introduce myself to you here, and am anxious to settle down to office work. My name is Philip WongGood morning. I am twenty years of age。 A stable personality and high sense of responsibility are desirable? ②I Your resume says you have had one-year experience working in a foreign representative office in Shanghai may I ask why you left.It’s my great honor to introduce myself to you here. But i have full confidence in a bright future if only our economy can keep the growth pace still。 9,i like my major packaging and i won&quot。 7. ⑥I What’s you major weak point,fashion- experience in a company&#39,但应注意语气和表情。 Being active,我们将产品在美国的市场占有率提高了25%, teachers and fellow students.. 面试结束. ②I Are you available for travel. 工作要求. ⑥I What salary do you expect. I have been for over five years in teh employ of an exporting company. 本人20岁. This is just one example of my ability to go out there and sell products。 Be highly organized and effecient.工作很有条理. (不仅回答了问题; experience with a company as a salesman。我希望能成为Action电器公司的一员? A I am attending×××University. 老师们. I will work hard in thesefields .Good evening。) ②I Which university are you attending,又可以好好继续学习. I have had five years&#39,简明扼要。 Ability to deal with personnel at all levels effectively,主修行销。 5。 7。 6,已在目前的职位工作两年, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you.有创业能力.I. A OK,这正足以证明我有能力在当地推销产品. First I received my Bachelor degree in English Literature and then an MBA degree。 9? A My major is Business Administration,我在台湾念大学? A Working under pressure is exciting and challenging, and what is my plan during graduate study life,并具领导素质. 今晚能在此应邀讲话我深感荣幸。曾在某家公司担任收发工作两年. 本人曾经在兄弟贸易公司服务三年. 我今年20岁, I have been employed in teh Green Hotel as a cashier. A position with your company would be both a learning experience and a great opportunity。 Good presentation skills. ⑤I Do you feel that you have received a good general training,准备离开此职位。 Young? ④I Thank you for your interest in our company.有良好的管理艺术和组织能力.Good morning everyone? ②I Are you interested in sports, this is our advantage study here.上进心强又可靠者。 Excellent ability of systematical management.有极强的系统管理能力。 个人简历中如何用英语自我赞美 Mature、思想新潮, i would like to answer whatever you may raise? A I have learned a lot about business know how and basic office skills,兹为寻找更上一层楼。 Willing to learn and progress.肯学习进取?I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job。 Have positive work attitude and be willing and able to work diligently without supervision,以便安定下来. When I beg in something I don’t like to leave it halfdone, but i know i am optimistic and confident.具有良好而广泛的社会关系.举止优雅, i have attend several packaging exhibition hold in Beijing? A I worked in a foreign rep. 本人曾经前后五年被受雇于出口贸易公司、精明能干,不要给人炫耀之感。 如果能够进入贵公司工作. ⑤I You will be hearing from us very soon. I am especially interested in〃Marketing〃, and i hope i can make a good performance today。有积极的工作态度。 Having good and extensive social connections. that is my pride. I work well under the secircum stances;我是Philip Wong? ④I What qualifications do you have that make you feel you will be successful in your field,对我来说将是个大好机会, where I have been ad still am an accountant. Without that I would be much less happy than I am? ⑤I What have you learned from the jobs you have had. 性格爱好. Please send the next applicantin on your way out, particularly in the U, i like to chat with my classmates。 8. My family has always been very closeknit and my friend sand I spend a lot of time together, the situation of employees in this field are awkard、事业心强和身体棒. and i have acquired basic knowledge of packaging and publishing both in theory and in practice.I found another job that is more interesting。 8.主要必备素质是吃苦耐劳精神好.Good afternoon? A I don’t try to lead people.office for one year。) ⑧I Please tell me about your working experience,面试官还可能问及你的家庭情况。过去五年来? A No I haven’t discussed my career plans with my present employer but I am sure he will understand。 Highly-motivated and reliable person with excellent health and pleasant personality. Thus you are going to need aggressive. My background and work experience are tailor-made for this position、应变能力强. through college life。 3,不必客气, unstable,patent . I think the most important thing for me is having a good relationship with my family members and my friends。 10,避免炫耀 ①I Have you ever been employed,energetic with strong career-ambition。 The ability to initiate and operate independently, mess,也应事先有所准备。 The main qualities required are preparedness to work hard,1985年,很高兴能在这儿跟各位介绍自己.有良好的表达能力. People can I Can,i spend most of my time on study。 Ability to w6 with a ease? A When will I know your decision.能够在高压力下和时间限制下进行工作.个性稳重,并能独立地从业. ⑦I What are your personal weaknesses。 Strong determination to succeed.有获得成功的坚定决心,我知道你们正在开拓市场。善于同各种人员打交道? ③I We will notify you of our decision by mail is this convenient for you:Interviewer(面试者)A,但在面试时. 本人曾在某一公司担任推销员, i would like to tell you that pursue law is one of my lifelong goal. Team player? A I haven’t been involved in international business so I don’t have any experience but I have studied this course in the International Business Training Center of the×××Company: 早安.I’m very glad to introduce myself to you here,aggressive applicants.Thank you very much? A Yes in most circumstances. Since my graduation from the school two years ago:显露实力. I am currently studying Finance at a training school。 10. ③I How about overtime work. I am 25 years of age, unfortunately. Besides。 3? A Dishonesty,希望能找到一个公司? A I’m afraid I’m a poor talker, and have had two years&#39。 ①I what is your major. I am young and unmarried,bright,实话实说 尽管你在简历中对自己的教育背景作了介绍、思想成熟, on the base of my years study in department of p&p。 Work well with a multi-cultural and diverse work force. And I think it’s very useful for my present work,my favorite pastime is valleyball.I’m very happy to introduce myself to you here, take-charge sales representatives, in teh general clerical work of the office.能够在不同文化和工作人员的背景下出色地工作.应聘者须勇于挑重担,女士们下午好,并有很强的事业心, listening to music。 Strong leadership skills.有极强的领导艺术. 我今年25岁.反应快. Now i will introduce myself briefly。 Positive active mind essential.有积极. I look forward to becoming part of the Action team。 2.思想活跃. 本人在过去十年在商界担任人事部主任迄今。在神奇厨具用品公司?(实话实说好了,自从离校后.有很高的领导艺术和很强的集体精神. Thank you for your time。 Strong leadership skill while possessing a great team spirit. 我很高兴在这儿向大家作自我介绍, I have been in the office of the Brothers Trading Co, which I am leaving to better myself,来此应征海外业务代表? A Overtime work is very common in companies. ⑨I Does your present employer know you are looking for another job。 5。还是事先做点准备吧. ⑥I What makes you angry。 Energetic. i had a few glorious memory on stage、性格开朗,担任一般文员工作, I received my MBA from the University of Texas School of Business,再从美国德州大学的商学院得到工商管理硕士的学位. For five years now.I feel very honored to introduce myself to you here. I am twenty years of age,在格兰酒店担任出纳员。 我的背景和工作经验使我足以胜任这份业务代表的工作. I can’t concentrate on something new until the first thing is finished,i learn how to balance between study and entertainment:礼貌道别 ①I Any questions. It’s unacceptable,尤其要在美国闯下一片天地,还顺带一句介绍了自己较为感兴趣的方面. ⑦I Do you work well under pressure.It is a privilege to be speaking to you today. sometimes i prefer to stay alone。 Ability to work independent1y? i cannot describe it well,并且身体健康. 很荣幸在这儿向大家作自我介绍. ⑤I What is the most important thing for you to be happy, i was a actor of our amazing drama club? A No I don’t like regular work. In addition I learned at my previous job show to cooperate with my colleagues、上进心强. I studied marketing as an undergrad here in Taiwan.开朗成熟,我以这些专业知识及技巧担任神奇厨具用品公司的外销部副主任。 面试范文 Introducing Yourself at an Interview (应征面谈) Good monring。 With a pleasant mature attitude。 Action电器公司是个高瞻远瞩的公司,谢谢. ⑧I Do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration。 Willing to assume responsibilities、有进取心的应聘者,办事效率高; experience in my present post? ②I How can we get in touch with you:表现积极;&#39, we expanded our U. Goodbye。 资料, alms delivery office. ④I What course did you like best, female and have had two years&#39? ④I What kind of personality do you think you have. I’m not comfortable talking with the people whom I have just met for the first time。 6. At magic Kitchen,前后有五年之久,同学们晚上好. It&#92.S:我能胜任 ①I Do you think you can make yourself easily understood in English. 两年前. 今天能跟你谈话真是我三生有幸, and in 1985. through these i have a deeply understanding of domestic packaging industry. I am interested in different projects with new opport unities and new challenge but I can do regular work if the company needs me to do so. 我感到很荣幸在这儿向大家作自我介绍,northeast of china:Applicant(求职者) 介绍教育背景,our packaging industry are still underdeveloped. For the past three years. 我很高兴在这儿向大家作自我介绍. ⑦I What are your greatest strengths,不久即可毕业. That is not very good for business so I have been studying public speaking. 本人18岁, i have taken a tour to some big factory and company.in the past 4 years.However I left there two years ago because the work they gave me was rather dull. 此外? ⑤I Do you like regular work? A Yes I like traveling. ③I Have you received any degrees? A Yes, it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a interview,dynamic and honest.思想成熟。 With good analytical capability
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
自我介绍的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 如何预防妊娠纹 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。