Mr Zhang will___have a longmy holidayy next month. 1 can 2 be able to 3 can be able to

下载费用:60
【名师导学系列】2013年高考英语人教版第一轮精品配套练习必修5unit2theunitedkingdom
时 她写 一
说。 ?17 (? 福 毕 班
)—Will the match be cancelled because of the bad weather? —No.Rain or shine the match will be held as________. ?A schedule
?B scheduling ?C scheduled
?D to schedule ?[即境 用] ?析
?18 We all know that ________ the situation will get worse. ? ? ?A not if dealt carefully with
9 B if not carefully dealt with ? ?C not if dealt carefully with ?D not if carefully dealt with ??析
?[即境 用] 14 Since you have made such good preparations there________be any problem ? ?about passing the coming exam. A mustn’t
B shan’t ? ?C shouldn’t
D needn’t ? ??析
?2AEfi? 句
about the time available Zhang Pingyu had made a list of ?the sites she wanted to see in London.(P4) 由于担心时间不够 张萍玉早就把她想在伦 参 的 点列 一张单子。 ?AE句 分析
(1)worried about...为 去分词短语
语 表 因。 ?Well known for his expert advice he was able to help a great number of people?with their personal affairs. 他的足智多谋 为人^ 因此他?
很多人??私 。 ?Deeply moved by the story the children began to cry. ?深深 感?
子们 ”哭 –来。 ?AEWhen I opened the door I found him seated in the chair absorbed in his ? ?magazine. 当 打 门 发现他坐在椅子上 专心 杂OE。 ? ?(2)available adj.,以利用的 >>用的 >>空的 ? ?Is the library available during the summer vacation? 图书馆在暑 期间 放吗
? 8 There is only a little money available for the trip. ⑤,,”只>> 数 ,供,用。 ⑥I regret to inform you that there are no tickets available for Friday’s performance. 很遗§ 通^你 星期五演出的票没>> 。 ?15 There are plenty of jobs________in the western part of the country. ?A present
B available ? ?C precious
D convenient ? ??析
?[即境 用] 16 (? 重庆第二 诊断)Shella forgot all about the dog and the TV set ________in the ?new magazine that had come in the mail. A deeply lost
B deeply losing ? ?C was deeply lost
D and deeply lost ? ??析
?3AEfi? 句
It looked splendid when
built (P14) ?currency1 成时 '? (“<<fifl) –来? +?·
?AE句 分析
当?句的 语与 句的 语一致o 语为it? 谓语 分含>>?词be时
时,把?句的 语? (oit)?/谓语?词be省略ˇ 省略后的 分为?+when?分词/介词短语/形容词/名词短语?·。 (1)when?现在分词 Look out for cars when(you are)crossing the road. 在 马 时要注意—辆。 (2)when? 去分词 Metals expand when(they are)heated. +属?热时 会膨胀。 ?(3)when?介词短语 AEWhen(you are)in trouble ask him for help. ?遇到困难时, 他求 。 (4)when?形容词(短语) When (they were) young they moved to Pairs. ??轻时他们就移 巴黎 。 (5)when?名词(短语) When(she was)a girl she wrote a novel. ?(3)Sending
e-mail has almost ____________________writing letters. 答案
?(4)Can you tell me what changes have
____________________ since the telephone was invented? 答案
?8break down (机器)出 ~ 破坏? ?(谈??˙¨?
?)失, 破 ? ?(^ )分??(?体)?ˇ (˙¨ ?P13)On my way to the station my car broke down. 在去— 的 上
的 —坏 。 ?[¨?ˇ ] (
P229)The elevators in the building are always breaking down. 里的电
出 ~。 (? 高考)Then his health broke down and he had to take a long holiday abroad. ?之后他的?体 ? 得去国
] AE(全国高考)News reports say peace talks between the two countries have broken down with no agreement reached. 据报 oe国的和谈破
议。 ?AE高? ?
11 (? 高考四 卷)—How about your journey to Mount Emei? —Everything was wonderful except that our car________twice on the way. A slowed down
?B broke down ?C got down ?D put down ?[即境 用] ?析
?12 (? 高考江苏卷)—I’m surprised to hear that Sue and Paul have ________. —So am I They seemed very happy together when I last saw them. ?A broken up
?B finished up ?C divided up
?D closed up ??析
? 7 1AEfi? 句
It seemed strange that the man who had developed communism should
died in London.(P14) 一
在伦 去? ?。 AE句 分析
should用在that?句中表 感‰?意OE 意为+
·。 ? ?I’m surprised that you should speak in that way. 很? 你
式说话。 I’m glad that your story should have won the first prize. 很高兴你的 说
赢得一? 。 AE
should have done ,以表示 去
……? ?要 已经……就好 ·。 AE(2009?高考全国卷)We should have studied last night but we went to the concert ?instead. 们?
但 们?参?oe乐会去 。 ?(全国高考)I was really anxious about you.You shouldn’t have left home without aword. 很担心你。你不 一句话没说就离
。 13 (? ss
)—Did you punish him for that? —Yes but I don’t think I________. ?A should have done so
?B need to have done so ?C should do that
?D ought have done that ?[—句
] AEHis job consists of helping old people who live alone. 他的
的 人。 Happiness does not consist in how much money you have. 幸福不在于你拥>>多 + 。 8 New Zealand is a country lying off the eastern coast of Australia ________
? ?________ ________ ________ ________(包括oe>
)and many smaller ones.
?[即境 用] 6divide into 把……分
(˙¨ ?P9)England can be divided into three main areas. 英国,以 分为三个 要 区。 Let’s divide these students into small groups for oral practice.让 们把 ?
。 This examination is divided into two parts and covers the following subjects.考 分oe个 分 包括下列??。 ?[—句
] AE(?江高考)As the work can be divided among several people it can be done ?efficiently. 因为
,以由几个人 /分担 ae以,以 得很>>??。 ?(§currency1高考)There is much work to do so we’ll have to divide it between us. ?>>' 多
要 因此 们 ?在 们中分“一下。 ?divide into separate...from ?[<<析] divide(...into...)常fi把fl个整体 分为 – 分 separate(...from...)表示+?……与……分 ·?fi把 来?在一–o,近的分,, 来 How can you divide this line into 20 equal parts? England is separated from France by the English Channel. AEAs we joined the big crowd I got separated from my friends. ?9?
” />>。 ?The students in the class ________ ________ ________ ________ ________
before they started the game. 答案
?[即境 用] 7take the place of
代替 (˙¨ ?P12)All of the words below can take the place of said but they are used?under different conditions and in different situations. 下列ae>>单词都,以…代said?但'们用于不/的‰ 和语境。 [¨?ˇ ] [—句
] AE(? 高考)Important changes took place in the lives of women in the 19th century.
重>?^。 ?10?用take the place of take place in place of in place? ? ? 填空
?(1)We instructed her to leave everything ________________________ just as she ?found it. 答案
?(2)Mr.Smith will go to Beijing next month when a new English teacher will teach?us______________________him. [即境 用] 答案
?3arrange v
? 筹备 安排 整理 布置 排列 ? ? ? ?(˙¨ ?P13)They had no time to arrange their own wedding so they had it ?organized by a company.他们没>>时间筹备 己的婚礼 因此他们让一 ? 代为?组织。 [¨?ˇ ] The secretary arranged an appointment for me with the manager.秘书替
经理预约。 The travel agency has arranged for a double room for my family and myself. ,,”社已为 和 的 人安排 一间双人房。 AEWe arranged to meet at the cinema at 7 30? but he failed to turn up.∶
们约 7点30分在电影院见面 但他没来。 ?[—句
] The manager arranged that the meeting (should)be put off for a couple of days.经理安排会议推迟几ss。 (全国高考)As far as I know everyone is happy about this new arrangement of ?things. 据 ae^ 每个人都对
的 安排表示满意。
? 4 5?完成句子 (1)父母没>> 要为 子安排好一切。 It’s not necessary for parents to ________ ________
________ their children. 答案
?(2)当 报纸安排对斯坦fi授进”专访。 The local newspaper ________ ________
________ an interview with Professor Stein. 答案
?[即境 用] 4delight n
? 快乐 高兴 喜悦
? ?vt.& vi.(,)高兴?(,)欣喜 (˙¨ ?P14) Her first delight was going to the Tower. 她
伦 塔。 [¨?ˇ ] (
P528)She won the game easily to the delight of all her fans. ?场比赛她赢得很轻松 令ae>>的崇拜者>为高兴。 ?(
P528)He takes great delight in proving others wrong. 他以证实别人出错为一>快 。 AEHe often delighted his children with funny stories. [—句
] 他时常以
,他的 子们高兴。 I cannot tell you how delighted I was with the beautiful birthday present you gave me.
礼物的时候
多 的高兴。 ?6 As teachers we should be ________of our students’ feelings.And then they will? ?trust us. A anxious
B afraid ? ?C delighted
D considerate ? ??析
?[即境 用] 7 Much to her ________ her son didn’t fail the exam.Instead he passed. ? ? ?A attraction
B delight ? ?C error
D view ? ??析
?5consist of
由……组成 (˙¨ ?P9)How many countries does the UK consist of?联合王国由几个国 组成
?[¨?ˇ ] ?o你想,你在英国的,,”>>意 … >>‰值 你 ? >`?。 ^~?? ? 1attract vt. ?? ?– ?(˙¨ ?P10)It is a pity that the industrial cities built in the nineteenth century do not attract visitors. , 的
不???/?。 [¨?ˇ ] [—句
P112)I had always been attracted by the idea of working abroad. 去国
P112)What first attracted me to her was her sense of humour. 她
?? 的 她的
感。 AEThe company is starting a new advertising campaign to attract new customers toits stores. ? 发–
? ?来?? 的OE?到其? 来。 Attracted by the beauty of nature the girl from London decided to spend ?another two days on the farm. >
的 ae?? 来 伦 的
在?场?oess。 ?This is one of the most attractive places I’ve been to. 到 的
之一。 1 (? 高考江苏卷)Thousands of foreigners were ________to the Shanghai World Expo the day it opened. A attended
B attained ? ?C attracted
D attached ? ?2 —Have you ever been to Mount Tai? ?—Yes.It is one of the most famous ________in Shandong. A attractions
B expressions ? ?C instructions
D attentions
?2convenience n
便 便利的 物 便利设施 ? ? ?(˙¨ ?P10)England is the largest of the four countries and for convenience it?is divided roughly into three zones.英格兰 四个国 中 >的 为 便–见 '>? ?体上分成三个区。 [¨?ˇ ] (朗文P441)I’ll call in two weeks to arrange a meeting at your convenience. 会在oe周后打电话来把会议安排在您 便的时候。 (朗文P441)Convenience foods let you spend more quality time with your family. 便食品,你拥>> 更多与 人在一–的幸福时光。 [—句
] AEMany people enjoy the pleasures and convenience of living in a city centre.许多人享受?在 中心的乐趣和便利。 Come and see me whenever it is convenient to you. 只要你 便 随时,以 来
。 ?They abruptly disappeared into a convenient hole in the wall.他们突 一下子就消失在墙壁附近的洞里去 。 3 Would it be________for you to pick me up at four o’clock and take me to the ?airport? A free
B vacant ? ?C handy
D convenient ? ??析
?[即境 用] 4 If it is quite________to you I will visit you next Tuesday. ? ?A convenient
B fair ? ?C easy
D comfortable ? ? 1 Unit 2 The United Kingdom 联合王国 核心词汇 1 The students were puzzled with the problem but the teacher’s ? ?explanation____________(澄清)it. 2 If they want to ____________(? 完成)all that in two days they’ll have to work ?day and night. 3 The ____________(? 冲突)between the employer and the employees led to a strike last week. 4. Call me when you arrive at the airport.I’ll ____________(安排)for a car to pick you up. 5 The little girl was t____________ when the film star kissed her cheek. ?6 The staff at the hotel spared no effort to ensure that our stay would be ?____________(令人愉快的)
?7 The couple often ____________(? 吵架) which annoyed their neighbors. ?8 His words are always ____________(? 一致的)with his actions which has led to him?having a lot of close friends. 9 He was ____________(? 不乐意)to face the fact that he had lost and left without ?a word. 10 After writing the letter he ____________(? ? 折叠)it and put it into an ?envelope. 11 He____________the robbery in detail to the policeman and his ____________was?very valuable—the police caught the robber in a short time.(describe) 12?用unite的适当形式填空 (1)The Trade____________Movement works to obtain higher wages and better conditions. (2)Police chiefs called on the local people to ____________ against the drug dealers. (3)The ____________ Kingdom consists of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. 高频短语 1 ________________
? 由……组成 2 ________________
? 把……分成 3 ________________
? 挣脱(束缚)?脱离 4 ________________
? 为……带来荣誉 值得赞扬 在……名下 ? ?5 ________________
? 省去 遗漏 不考虑 ? ?6 ________________
? 代替 7 ________________
(? 机器)损坏 破坏 ?8 ________________
? 谈到 说到 参考 涉及 ? ? ?9 ________________
? 把……列出清单 10 ________________
? 在特殊场合 11 ________________
? 对……感到骄傲 重点句式 1 Now when people refer to England you?__________________ as well.
2 现在当人们说到英格兰时 你会发现威尔士也包括在其中。 ?2 ____________ the time available Zhang Pingyu had made a list of the sites she? ?wanted to see in London. 由于担心时间不够 张萍玉早就把她想要在伦 参 的 点列 一张清单。 ?3 ________________the man who had developed communism should have lived and ?died in London. 一
在伦 去? ?。 4 ________________ the industrial cities built in the nineteenth century do not?attract visitors. 的
不???/? ? 遗§。 ?5 It looked splendid ____________
? ?currency1 成时 '? (“<<fifl) –来? +?·
?6 You must keep your eyes open if you are going to ________ your trip to the ?United Kingdom __________________.
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便手机QQ/微信扫一扫,加入官方千人QQ群!
&&10人已下载
还剩页未读,继续阅读
<a href="UserManage/CopyrightAppeal.aspx?bid=2142040" title="版权申诉" class="fLeft works-manage-item works-manage-report" target="_blank"
关&键&词:
unit2theunitedkingdom
技术文库所有资源均是用户自行上传分享,仅供网友学习交流,未经上传用户书面授权,请勿作他用。
本文标题:【名师导学系列】2013年高考英语人教版第一轮精品配套练习必修5unit2theunitedkingdom
链接地址:
当前资源信息
上传时间:
盗版或侵权
标题与内容不符合
文档归类错误
色情、淫秽、低俗信息
反政府、反人类、反社会等反动信息
散布赌博、暴力、凶杀、恐怖或者教唆犯罪等信息
侮辱、诽谤等人身攻击信息
散布谣言、扰乱社会秩序,破坏社会稳定等信息My father will have a holiday next month. He’ll take me to Qingdao. A.ten days B.ten day’s C.ten-days D.ten days’ 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
My father will have a&&&&&&holiday next month. He’ll take me to Qingdao. A.ten days B.ten day’s C.ten-days D.ten days’
科目:初中英语
来源:2010---2011学年度山西省大同市实验中学下学期七年级第一次月考英语卷
题型:完型填空
完形填空(每题1分,共10分)I have a problem. Yesterday afternoon I ___1___ with my best friend, Kim. And he was very angry. I thought about it for a long time last ___2___. Now I know I was ___3___ at that time. But I don’t know ___4___ I should do. My mother thinks I ___5___ go to see Kim and tell him I was wrong. My father thinks I should ___6___ Kim and say ___7___ to him. And my brother ___8___ I should call Teen talk, the radio advice program. My sister tells ___9___ I should call up my teacher for ___10___.Can you tell me what I should do?1. A. argued&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. smiled&&&&&&&&&&&&C. shouted&&&&&&& D. talked 2. A. morning&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. noon&&&&&&&&&&& C. afternoon&&&&&&&&&D. night3. A. right&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. wrong&&&&&&&&&&C. kind&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. good4. A. how&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. why&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. what&&&&&&&&& D. where5. A. will&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. should&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. must&&&&&&&& D. need6. A. call&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to call&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. calling&&&&&&& D. called7. A. hello&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. morning&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. sorry&&&&&&&D. afternoon8. A. wants&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. says&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. hopes&&&&&& D. speaks9. A. I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. my&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. him&&&&&&&&&&& D. me10. A. advice&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. money&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. homework&&& D. study
来源:学年云南陇川第一中学初一上期期中考试英语卷(带解析)
题型:单词拼写
词汇运用(10分)【小题1】Mary loves _________(聊天)with her classmates at lunchtime.【小题2】Is there a beautiful garden between the ____________.(图书馆 )【小题3】There are about (大约) two ________ (百) students in the park today.【小题4】My father and my mother read the__________ (报纸) in the morning.【小题5】The girl in the red_________( 衬衫) is my sister.【小题6】He_________(share) a house with other students.【小题7】There are some flowers on the __________ desk.( teacher )【小题8】There are three big __________here. (box)【小题9】On the ________floor, there is a reading room. (one)【小题10】This is ________art classroom. It’s very beautiful. (we)
来源:学年福建莆田仙游郊尾、枫江、蔡襄教研区初二期中英语卷(带解析)
.填词组。根据中文提示,用单词或短语的适当形式填空,完成句子。(10分)【小题1】My father is &&&&&&&&&&&&&(动身去)Japan tomorrow morning.【小题2】Hey, Bruce. You ___________(脸色苍白).What’s the matter?【小题3】You should ask him to &&&&&&&&&&&&&(放弃) smoking .【小题4】 ________ ( 快点), or we’ll be late for school.【小题5】In 2003,SARS, a kind of serous disease,____________(爆发)in China.
来源:2016届安徽省七年级上学期阶段检测英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
Look! Here is a photo &&&&&myfamily. I have(有) a big family. My &&&&arevery old now. My grandfather is 70 years old and my grandmother &&&69years old. I have an &. He’s my father’s &&&&.I have two &&&. They’re my mother’s sisters. I have &&&&cousins---aboy and a girl. They are my uncle’s &&&&&anddaughter. I have a sister, too, but(但是) she &&&&inthe photo. I am in a nice &&. I love my family.1.A. at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&B. of&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&C. in &&&&&&&& &&&D.on2.A. grandparents && B.parents&&& &&&&&C. grandfather&&&&&&&&&&&& D.grandmother3.A. am&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&B. are&&&&&&&&&& &&&&C. be&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&D. is4.A. eraser&&&&&&& &&&&&&&B. orange&&& & &&&&&&&C.uncle&&&&&&&& &&&D. aunt5.A. brother&&&&& & &&&&&&B.father&&&&&&&&&C. sister&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&D. friend6.A. sons&& &&&&& &&&&&&B.aunts&&&&&&&& &&&& &&&&C.brothers&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&D. uncles7.A. one&&& &&&&&&&&&&&B. two& &&&&&&&&C. three&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&D. four8.A. boy & &&&&&&&&&&&&B.girl&&&&&&&& &&&C. son&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&D. daughter9.A. isn’t&& &&&&& &&&&&&B.are&& &&&&& &&&C. is&& &&&&&&&&&&&D. aren’t10.A. school&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&B. backpack&& &&&&C. pencil case &&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.family&
来源:学年江苏省兴化市九年级一模英语试卷(解析版)
根据句意,用所给词的适当形式填空:1.The _______ (postman) wives donated a lot of moneyto the children in need.2.I found my father still ___________ (wake) when Ientered his room at 11 last night.3.The room is too dirty. It requires __________(clean)every day.4.From the __________(happy) on his face, we know thathe failed the exam.5.A 5-year-old child is sure to have difficulty__________(explain) such hard problems.6.Do you think _________(achieve) the balance betweenstudy and play is possible?7.At present not only the students but also theirteacher _____(ask) to come to school on time. 8.How __________ (sad) she was telling me that he lostanother bike!9.—Kate, didn’t you hear the loud knock at the door?— Sorry, I _____________( chat ) with my e-friend.10.The book isn’t mine .It belongs to ______&(she)&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号听说教程1 Test1 & Test2 听力原文+答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
听说教程1 Test1 & Test2 听力原文+答案
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮