请问一下沪江英语网晨读美文第47篇 write you own life的背景音乐是什么 火速!!!

英语作文专区
写作技巧/下载
晨读美文My grandparents believed you were either honest or you weren’t. There was no in between. They had a simple motto hanging on heir living-room wall: ”Life is like a field of newly fallen ...
晨读美文My grandparents believed you were either honest or you weren’t. There was no in between. They had a simple motto hanging on heir living-room wall: ”Life is like a field
where I choose to walk every step will show.” They didn’t have to talk about it—they demonstrated the motto by the way they lived. They understood instinctively that integrity means having a personal standard of morality and ethics that does not sell out to selfishness and that is not relative to the situation at hand. Integrity is an inner standard for judging your behavior.
Unfortunately, integrity is in short supply today—and getting scarcer. But it is the real bottom line in every area of society. And it is something we must demand of ourselves. A good test for this value is to look at what I call the Integrity Trial, which consists of three key principles: Stand firmly for your convictions in the face of personal pressure. When you know you’re right, you can’t back down. Always give others credit that is rightfully theirs. Don’t be afraid of those who might have a better idea or who might even be smarter than you are. Be honest and open about who you really are. People who lack genuine core values rely on external factors—their looks or status—in order to feel good about themselves. Inevitably they will do everything they can to preserve this appearance, but they will do very little, to develop their inner value and personal growth. So be yourself. Don’t engage in a personal cover-up of areas that are unpleasing in your life. When it’s tough, do it tough. In other words, face reality and be adult in your responses to life’s challenges. Self-respect and a clear conscience are powerful components of integrity and are the basis for enriching your relationships with others. Integrity means you do what you do because it’s right and not just fashionable or politically correct. A life of principle, of not giving in to the seductive sirens of easy morality, will always win the day. It will take you forward into the 21st century without having to check your tacks in a rearview mirror. My grandparents taught me that.
关键词: &&&nbsp &&
(责编:听写酷)英语专业晨读美文励志篇:插上想象的翅膀(美音)
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英语专业晨读美文励志篇:插上想象的翅膀(美音)
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 沪江英语网 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信