作文提目:transport in themy future 英语作文字数:70-60

查看: 3266|回复: 3
作文题目是my favorite英语作文英语带翻译40词50词60词70词80词90词100词120词
& && &My Favorite Star
& &&&Everyone has a good seat for their own&&favori Of course, I have this special seat for a special person.I write her a classmates.
Guess,Who is she?
Name: confidential.
Birthday: August 14th
Zodiac: dragon.
Constellation: leo.
Hobby:She likShe likes watching TV and playing On the blog.She also likes listening to music.
Appearance: she has a pair of big eyes water Lingling,a flat nose quietly drop on her face.Her mouth is so small.But there are two big incisors in her mouth.So she has a very interesting nickname: Big Banya。Sound this nickname ,she She is not angry.Because it is a fact.her ears,very stick out.They can sound all the voices around.
Do you know who is she? Haha,I was her. She is me.
在每一个人的心中,都给自己的明星留下了一个属于他们自己的座位。我这个特殊座位也留给了一个特殊的人。我给她写了一份同学录。
猜猜,她是谁?
姓名:保密。
生日:8月14日
年龄:13岁
属相:龙。
星座:狮子座。
& &爱好:她喜欢弹钢琴,喜欢看电视和上博客。她也喜欢听音乐。
外形:她有一双水灵灵的大眼睛,一个扁扁的鼻子安详的趴在她的脸上。她的嘴巴很小,但是嘴巴里有两颗大大的门牙。因此,她得到了一个很有趣的外号:大板牙。听到这个外号,她是不会生气的。因为这本来就是事实。她的一双耳朵,很招风。能听到周围一切所发出的声音。
你知道她是谁吗?呵呵,我就是她,她就是我。
自评:一篇dream 的征文。若是有语法错误,还望大家给我改正。
祝大家新学期新气象!
又修改了一次,感谢“爱在行动”老师以及“暖阳”在评论中为我提了两个小建议!
My Favorite Food
I am able to enjoy colorful meals and have a lot of kinds of
food. However,my favorite food is noodles.
Can you believe it? Noodles is simple and easy to cook, but it
is nutritious.Every kinds of vegetables and meat, of course, you’d better make
sure that they won’t be spoiled by each other,can be put into the
wok.Especially,the soup which is used to cook noodles always tastes
delicious.There’s another reason that makes noodles becomes my favorite foodn
weekends,my mum is still too busy to make great meals for me but noodles
instead. I feel my mother’s love to me.
Not only do I love noodles because of its value of diet,but also
the warmth of love.
我可以享受多彩的正餐和许多种类的食物。但是,我最喜欢的食物却是面条。
你能相信吗?面条做起来十分简单,但是它很有营养。任何种类的蔬菜和肉类——当然了,你最好确定把它们配在一起不会很糟糕——都可以被放进锅里。尤其是用来煮面条的汤,尝起来非常美味。这里还有另一个原因导致面条成为我最喜爱的食物:在周末,妈妈依旧太忙了,以至于不能给我做丰盛的大餐,而是以面条替之。我感受到了妈妈对我的爱。
我喜欢面条,不单单因为它在饮食方面的价值,也因为它爱的温暖。
& & My favorite star
My favorite star is she. Not long ago, we met. Now let me introduce
her to you.
&&She is a pretty girl. She has long hair. And she is thirteen years
old. She has a small mouth. Her eyes are so big. It looks like
beautiful. She likes smiling. And it looks like the sunshine. She is
friendly. So we all like to make friends with her.
&&She is good at English. She can speak perfect English. And I hope I
can speak perfect English, too! So I often study English with her.
She is free of the teacher. Haha!
&&She is the super star in the XXT. She has many friends in the
XXT, and including me. I am very happy to be friends with her.
& &Who is she? Guess what? Yeah, she is Mirror!
& &&&译文:
& && && && && && &我最爱的明星
&&她是我最喜欢的明星。不久前,我们见面了,现在让我介绍她
&&她是一个漂亮的女孩。她有长的头发。她十三岁了.她有一张
小嘴。她眼睛很大。看起来很美。她喜欢微笑。她笑起
来像阳光。她很友善,我们都喜欢和她做朋友。
&&她擅长英语。她能讲一口流利的英语。我也希望我能说一口流
利的英语!所以我经常跟她学习英语。她是免费的老师的。哈
哈!她在校讯通也是明星。她在校讯通有很多朋友,也包括我。
作为她的朋友我感到很快乐!
&&她是谁?猜猜看?对了,她就是小婧子。
My Favorite Star
In our life, there are so many stars. Maybe you love Zhou Jielun, but I don't. Maybe you love Yang Mi, but I don't. Who is my favorite star? Guess!
She is a thirteen-year-old girl. Her hair is long and black, her eyes are big and black. She has a small nose and a small mouth. And there always has a smile on her face.
She can write nice articles, I love her articles very much. Her English is very good, her English speaking just listens like a foreigner. She always tells me how to study English well.
She is a versatile girl and she is very very beautiful. I always call her Sister Mirror.
I know you can guess who is she. Yes! She is Xiao Jingzi, a famous star in XXT.
我最喜欢的明星
在我们的生活中,有太多的明星了。也许你喜欢周杰伦,但我不喜欢;也许你喜欢杨幂,但我不喜欢。谁是我最喜欢的明星呢?猜猜看!
她是一个13岁的女孩。她的头发乌黑发亮,她的眼睛又大又黑。她有一个小小的鼻子和一张小小的嘴。她的脸上永远挂着微笑。
她会写非常棒的文章,我很喜欢她的文章。她的英语非常非常棒,她说起英语来就像个是一个外国人。她经常告诉我如何才能学好英语。
她是一个多才多艺的女孩,并且她非常非常的漂亮。我总是叫她“婧子姐”。
我知道你能猜出来她是谁了。是的!她就是校讯通里的一个大明星——小婧子。
Powered bylife in the future高二的英语作文“Life in the future”要求:5个句子,字数在120左右;内容:关于transport,house,communication,waste disposal,manufaturing;参考词汇:lead...life,with the development of technology,first,sec_百度作业帮
life in the future高二的英语作文“Life in the future”要求:5个句子,字数在120左右;内容:关于transport,house,communication,waste disposal,manufaturing;参考词汇:lead...life,with the development of technology,first,sec
life in the future高二的英语作文“Life in the future”要求:5个句子,字数在120左右;内容:关于transport,house,communication,waste disposal,manufaturing;参考词汇:lead...life,with the development of technology,first,secondly,thirdly,last but not least.
life in the futurewith the amazing acceleration of industrilastion and prosperity of the economy, the social has been stretch from the well-being society to more developed period. it can be also imaged that it will have a leap in the future.thanks to the overpopulation, transportation will be a big issue that may affect citizens daily life. therefore, it can be argued that government will take an initiative to promote public transport facilities, such as tube.in the waste disposal aspect, it can be easily found that people will more focus on the recycling goods rather than the high pollution goods. moreover,the clear energy will be regulated and implemented, which means state will increase the budget in the alternative energy areas instead of the oil, such as solar, wind.to sum up, in spite of the fact that the advantages of the development in all-round, it also emerge different kinds of issues in the future. not only government, but also citizen are supposed to try to address these issues.希望能帮助你
这个太长了吧,哪有时间写啊。帮忙写两篇作文,字数在60左右即可.题目:1.The Weather In Summer I Hometown.
2.A Lucky Day That Happyed In the Summer Holiday.
把作文发送到我的邮箱:_百度作业帮
帮忙写两篇作文,字数在60左右即可.题目:1.The Weather In Summer I Hometown.
把作文发送到我的邮箱:
帮忙写两篇作文,字数在60左右即可.题目:1.The Weather In Summer I Hometown.
把作文发送到我的邮箱:
1My hometown Wuhan is warm in spring,and everything begins to grow.The hottest season is summer,so every summer many people like to swim in the Yangtze River.The fall in Wuhan is like spring,neither t...
啊哈!不晓得,英语还是要靠自己。加油,祝你早日完成作业。
1.The Weather In Summer I Hometown My hometown is in ShenZhen.   In the spring, the weather is warm and wet in ShenZhen. But sometimes it is cool. We can see the threes a...写一篇英语作文 题目:I am going to work harder in the second school term 60-70个单词就好 简单点就行
写一篇英语作文 题目:I am going to work harder in the second school term 60-70个单词就好 简单点就行
这学期我的学习成绩不理想,我决定在下学期一定努力学习。争取做到以下几点:1、上课认真听讲,将不懂的地方记下来,下课问老师或者同学。2、认真完成老师留的作业,作业中遇到的难题及时弄懂。3、课余时间多做些学的不好的科目,争取将成绩快速提高。This semester I study result not ideal, I decided to next semester in certain study hard. To do the following:1, attends class earnestly listens, will not understand place transcription, class teacher or classmate ask.2, complete all the teacher the assignment, homework problems encountered in the timely comprehension.3, spare time doing more to learn bad subjects, fight for scores increased rapidly.
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号求一篇以My robot为题的英语作文,字数60~70左右。(要用一般将来时写)_百度知道
求一篇以My robot为题的英语作文,字数60~70左右。(要用一般将来时写)
我急需要,速度快快快快
提问者采纳
In a word,it will turn on
like a radio. My robot will be a clever and cute rabbitThe robot I wantThe robot I want is like a beautiful and lovely rabbit because I like rabbits, I want to have a robot like Doraemon.If I want to listen to music. If I feel lonely, it will chat with me. My robot will also help me to study. My robot will be like a friend . He will never be angry with me. But it will walk like a human being
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
He would wear a dress mysterious! With more and more and more people are using the robot. Is life will be more convenient. and he does not need any food can work: He will help me clean the house.., handsome appearance, make your bed , learning to solve problems, such as. He would have better learning and livingMy robot
I believe that in the near future I will have a my own robot, just to recharge , people&#39
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 future 作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信