客户端二维码
手机浏览器打开查字典
1、直接输入
2、扫描二维码,用手机
访问查字典手机版
当前位置:>>>>
>>感恩的排比句
感恩的排比句
1、学会感恩&&感恩我的父母,因为他们给了我宝贵的生命;学会感恩&&感恩我的老师,因为他们给了我无穷的知识; 学会感恩&&感恩我的朋友,因为他们给了我克服困难的力量;学会感恩&&感恩我周围的一切,因为他们给了我和谐健康的成长空间。
2、学会感恩,是用放大镜去看别人的优点,学会感恩,是温暖的阳光,照到哪里哪里亮,学会感恩,是感情的黏合剂。
3、学会感恩母亲,因为他们给了我宝贵的生命 学会感恩母亲,因为他们给了我无穷的知识 学会感恩母亲,因为他们给了我克服困难的力量 学会感恩母亲,因为他们给了我和谐健康的成长空间。
4、学会感恩是对生命恩赐的领略,学会感恩是对生存的释然;学会感恩是对现在拥有的在意;学会感恩是对有限生命的珍惜;学会感恩是对赐予我们生命的人的牵挂;学会感恩是对陌路关爱的震颤。LOADING...
来源:造句子 | 时间:16-12-12 23:44:45
Copyright 版权所有感谢聆听…
Thanks for listening…
感谢大家的聆听。
Thanks for listening.
那些曾经被我们音乐打动过的人们,非常感谢你们的聆听。
To anyone who ever felt touched by our music, our deepest thanks for listening.
感谢大家的聆听。我邀请大家也来当一名老师,来改善和改变这个世界。
Thank you for listening. I invite you to be a teacher. Improve the world and make a difference.
好了,故事到这就结束了,感谢你们的聆听,下次节目再见。
That's all. This is the end of the story. Thanks for your listening. See you next time.
感谢您让我聆听到您的回应,感谢您给予我勇气做出健康生活的改变。
Thank you for helping me hear your answers and for giving me the courage to make healthy changes in my life.
以总结形式结束演讲,并看观众是否有提问,以及感谢他们耐心地聆听你的演讲。
End with your conclusion, ask if there are any questions, and thank your audience for their attention.
最后,我再次感谢美国规划协会提供这次宝贵的演讲机会。感谢各位如此静心聆听一个来自遥远的、但与人类发展命运息息相关的城市的声音。
Finally, thanks once again for giving me such a valuable chance to speak, and thank you for your earnest listening of a Chinese city's voice.
非常感谢各位全神贯注地聆听。 闭会之后请与我们一同参加招待会。
Thank you for your undivided attention. Please do join us for the reception. Which follows this closing session.
我想借此机会感谢你读我的博客,聆听我的想法。
I'd just like to thank you for visiting my blog and listening to my ideas.
感谢鸟儿,让我的耳畔聆听到另外一个世界,白天,你就在窗外,叽叽喳喳诉说着人间的风景。
Grateful to the birds, let my ears to listen to another one of the world during the day, you are out the window, twitter and feeling scenery.
欢迎致电宁波针织衫厂,无论您的声音来自何方,我们都会用心聆听,用心回应,感谢您的来电。
Welcome calling Ningbo Hosiery company, no matter where you are from, we will listen by heart and response sincerely, thank you for your call.
还有那些退伍老兵,孩提时的朋友,以及纽约和阿肯色地区的人们,感谢他们不远万里来到这里,是他们告诉那些愿意聆听的人们为什么要支持我。
To the veterans and the childhood friends, to New Yorkers and Arkansans who traveled across the country, telling anyone who would listen why you supported me.
另外,我还想由衷地感谢新东方的老师们每一次仔细认真地聆听我的发言,鼓励我的表现并提出许多宝贵的改进意见。
And I'd also like to thank the teachers from the New Oriental School for carefully listening to my speech, encouraging my performance and offering expert advice.
感谢互联网让所有的人都可以说出自己的想法,让别人聆听。
Thanks to the web, people have a place to say what they think and let others know about it.
感谢局领导为我们英语教师创造了一个难得的继续学习的机会,使我们渴望学习、聆听教诲的梦想在这里即将变成现实。
Thanks to the Education Board in providing us English teachers such a rare opportunity for continuing education. Our wish to study, to learn more is about to become reality.
感谢所有的退伍军人,所有儿时的朋友,所有的纽约州人和阿肯色州人,你们的足迹遍布整个美国,告诉每个愿意聆听的人为什么你们支持我。
To the veterans, to the childhood friends, to New Yorkers and Arkansans…(APPLAUSE)… who traveled across the country, telling anyone who would listen why you supported me.
我尽力去安抚他的情绪使他冷静下来,但更多的时候,我只是聆听他叙述所发生的事。简单的倾听能减轻他的痛苦,我跟着他走进他妻子的房间,他感谢我的好意和耐心。
The simple act of listening did much to alleviate his worries, and as I walked him back to his wife's room, he thanked me for being so kind and patient.
真的要好好感谢这些音乐家,能创作如此醉人的轻音乐是对他们辛劳的最佳回报,而音乐带来的美妙的体验,更是赠予我们聆听者最完美收获!
Thanks to these musicians, the charming light musics are what they get in return for their hard work, the wonderful experience is what we get in return for our attentively listening.
真的要好好感谢这些音乐家,能创作如此醉人的轻音乐是对他们辛劳的最佳回报,而音乐带来的美妙的体验,更是赠予我们聆听者最完美收获!
Thanks to these musicians, the charming light musics are what they get in return for their hard work, the wonderful experience is what we get in return for our attentively listening.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!}

我要回帖

更多关于 用感谢 成长造句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信