a lot of 副词修饰名词什么名词? a great deal of 副词修饰名词什么名词?

您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
常用于修饰不可数名词.ppt 35页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:230 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
Explanation A large quantity of money= a large sum of money
常用于修饰不可数名词。
Now he has a large amount of money. He can do anything he wants with it. permit
to do sth.
Dogs are not ~ted in the building.
We don’t ~ __________ (smoke) in the office.
~ted _____________(explain) it.
You can’t enter the building without a ~. 9. Find oneself carried out to sea (发现某人自己被漂流到海上)
find oneself +介词短语/分词 (发现某人自己不知不觉…)
He found himself walking in the direction of the park. 。 After wandering around we found ourselves back at the hotel. 我们四处漫步后发现自己回到了酒店。
11.account n. 帐目;帐户; 帐单 My salary is paid directly into my bank ~.
Can you really afford this ~ ?
The ~s show that business is improving.
account for : 1 explain the cause of sth 解释/说明某事的原因
He could not ~ for his absence from school.
This might ~ for his laziness. 2 to make up an amount of sth 占…的比例 According to Holowka, buildings account for 65% of total US electricity use. 12.to be honest 老实说= to tell you the truth = honestly speaking
类似的说法: to be frank = frankly speaking 坦率地说 To be honest, I don’t think we have a chance of winning. 说实话, 我认为我们取胜的可能性不大。
Summary of the Million Pound Bank-Note
Henry, a San Francisco businessman is rescued at sea by a British ship that takes him to London where he finds himself without money, friends or the hope of finding a good job. Hungry and alone, he walks the streets of the city when unexpectedly he is asked to a large and grand house. Two rich brothers, Roderick and Oliver, have made a secret bet, Roderick believes that a man cannot survive in the city for a month with only a million Pound bank-note in his possession but Oliver believes he can. The play takes us along on Henry’s misadventures with humor and surprise to discover who will win the bet.
Summary and homework
What do you think of this play? Is money so important? Some people say that money is everything. But some people still think
正在加载中,请稍后...扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
plenty of many,much,few,a lot of a number of,a little,a great deal,lots of,a few这些修饰词哪些是只可修饰可数名词的,哪些是只可修饰不可数名词的,哪些是都可以修饰的?
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
1:many,a number of, a few,a lot of接可数2:much, a little, a great deal of, 不可数名词3:lots of, a lot of, plenty of即可修饰可数,也可以修饰不可数 可参考资料: http://ks./question/7.html
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码I need a lot of energy. 我需要大量的能量. a lot of 意为“许多 .相当于many或much, 可修饰不可数名词.也可以修饰可数名词. I have a ——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
I need a lot of energy. 我需要大量的能量. a lot of 意为“许多 .相当于many或much, 可修饰不可数名词.也可以修饰可数名词. I have a lot of apples. 我有许多苹果. At Mid-Autumn Festival. we eat a lot of nice food. 在中秋节我们吃很多美食. energy 为不可数名词.用a lot of, lots of 或much 修饰. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
Mr Smith was ill and he went to see a doctor. The doctor asked& him to put out his tongue(舌头), and then he said, “OK, You can put your tongue back now. There’s nothing wrong with you, but I’m afraid you have a problem. You hardly ever take exercise.”  “But, doctor,” Mr Smith said, “I don’t think so.”  “Don’t tell me what you think,” the doctor said, “I know&&& what you need. I see a lot of people like you. None of them goes& any exercise. They sit in offices all day and in front of the&&&&&&& television in the evening. You must walk quickly for at least(至少)20 minutes a day.”  “I don’t want to hear any excuse(借口),” the doctor said. “You must find time for exercise. If you don’t, you will get fat and have health problems.”  “But I walk every day,” Mr Smith said.  “Oh, yes, and I know what kind of walking that is. You walk a few meters to the bus stop from your house, a few more meters from& the bus stop to your office, and a few more meters from your office& to your dining–room for lunch and back. That’s not a real walk.& I’m talking about a walk in the park or by the lake for twenty&&&&& minutes every day.”  “Would you please listen to me, doctor? Mr Smith said, getting a little angry with his doctor.  “I’m a postman,” Mr Smith went on, “and I walk for nearly(几乎)seven hours every day.”  For a moment the doctor was silent(沉默的), then he said&&&&& quietly, “Put out your tongue again, will you?”  根据短文内容,回答下列问题。【小题1】 Where did Mr Smith work? ___________________________________________________________【小题2】How did the doctor look over Mr Smith? ___________________________________________________________【小题3】 What did the doctor ask Mr Smith to do? ___________________________________________________________【小题4】Did Mr Smith take enough exercise every day? ___________________________________________________________【小题5】What do you think of the doctor? ___________________________________________________________
MrSmith was ill and he went to see a doctor. The doctor asked& him to put out histongue(舌头), and then he said, “OK, You can put your tongue back now. There’s nothing wrong with you, but I’m afraid you have a problem. You hardly evertake exercise.”  “But, doctor,” MrSmith said, “I don’t think so.”  “Don’t tell me what you think,” the doctor said, “I know&&&what you need. I see a lot of people like you. None of them goes& any exercise. Theysit in offices all day and in front ofthe&&&&&&& television in the evening. You must walk quickly for at least(至少)20minutes a day.”  “I don’t want to hear any excuse(借口),” the doctor said. “You must find time forexercise. If you don’t, you will get fat and have health problems.”  “But I walk every day,” Mr Smith said.  “Oh, yes, and I knowwhat kind of walking that is. You walk a few meters tothe bus stop from your house, a few more metersfrom& the bus stop to your office, and a few moremeters from your office& to your dining–room forlunch and back. That’s not areal walk.& I’m talkingabout a walk in the park or by the lake fortwenty&&&&& minutes every day.”  “Would you please listen to me, doctor? MrSmith said, getting a little angry with his doctor.  “I’m a postman,” MrSmith went on, “and I walk for nearly(几乎)seven hours every day.”  For a moment the doctor was silent(沉默的),then he said&&&&& quietly, “Putout your tongue again, will you?”  根据短文内容,回答下列问题。&1. Where did Mr Smith work?&&&&___________________________________________________________2.How did the doctor look over MrSmith?&&&&___________________________________________________________3. What did the doctor ask Mr Smithto do?&&&&___________________________________________________________4.Did Mr Smith take enough exerciseevery day?&&&&___________________________________________________________&5.What do you think of the doctor?&&&&___________________________________________________________&
How much of an addict(成癖/嗜好) are you? Are you like any ofthe people?①I dislike haircut(理发). I seldom(很少) get a haircut. So when I getone, my hair is really short. My hair gets really long before my next haircut.&&&--- Harry②I hardly drink soda(苏打水).I usually drink coffee. Isometimes drink eight cups a day. ---Rose③I exercise regularly(有规律地).Sometimes I spend 4 or 5hours on it in one day.& ---Sam④I have a bar(条/根) of chocolate sometimes. I can’t eat a lot of it,because it makes me heavy.&& ---Kim⑤I have a TV in my living room, one is inmy dining room, one is in my bedroom. I even have one in the bathroom(浴室).& --- John &&&&⑥Ispend a lot of time shopping, but I don’t spend a great deal of (大的量)money. I mostly (主要) do windowshopping.&&&& ---Jenny1. How often does Harry get a haircut?  &&&
A.Once a month
B.Twice a year
C.hardly ever
2.How many TVs does John have?  &&&
3.How much time does Sam spend on exercise?
A.Four or five hours in a day.
B.Five hours in one day.
C.Four hours in one day.
D.One day.
4. Kim has chocolate _________ ,while(而) Jenny spends ________shopping.
A.once, a lot of time
B.sometimes, a great deal of money
C.sometimes, a lot of time
D.once, a great deal of money
How much of an addict(成癖/嗜好) are you? Are you like any of the people?①I dislike haircut(理发). I seldom(很少) get a haircut. So when I get one, my hair is really short. My hair gets really long before my next haircut. &&&--- Harry②I hardly drink soda(苏打水).I usually drink coffee. I sometimes drink eight cups a day. ---Rose③I exercise regularly(有规律地).Sometimes I spend 4 or 5 hours on it in one day.& ---Sam④I have a bar(条/根) of chocolate sometimes. I can’t eat a lot of it, because it makes me heavy.&& ---Kim⑤I have a TV in my living room, one is in my dining room, one is in my bedroom. I even have one in the bathroom(浴室).& --- John &&&&⑥I spend a lot of time shopping, but I don’t spend a great deal of (大的量)money. I mostly (主要) do window shopping.&&&& ---Jenny【小题1】 How often does Harry get a haircut?  &&&A.Once a monthB.Twice a yearC.hardly everD.Always【小题2】How many TVs does John have?  &&&A.FourB.ThreeC.Two D.Five【小题3】How much time does Sam spend on exercise?A.Four or five hours in a day.B.Five hours in one day.C.Four hours in one day.D.One day.【小题4】 Kim has chocolate _________ ,while(而) Jenny spends ________ shopping.A.once, a lot of timeB.sometimes, a great deal of moneyC.sometimes, a lot of timeD.once, a great deal of money
依据以下内容,完成下列各题。
  I was born in London.When I'm free, I like painting, playing video games and studying Japanese.Five years ago, I moved to Tokyo to study Japanese history.
  I like cycling very much.A month ago, I became interested in boxing(拳击).I also play soccer at least once a week.Besides, I enjoy playing video games and learning foreign languages.
  I was born in Paris in 1985.I love skiing and other sports, but most people don't know that I really like art.Believe it or not, once upon a time I wanted to be an art teacher! Last fall I painted two big pictures at local city schools.
  I read a lot of books such as history, business, maths and computer science books.Sometimes I like to make bread.At the age of 24, I met a French girl named Julia, and then we got married in 2007.
________ like drawing pictures very much.
Lonnie and Byrne
Alan and Lonnie
Megan and Alan
Lonnie and Megan
What does Alan like doing in addition(除……之外)to boxing and playing soccer?
Playing video games and learning foreign languages.
Skiing and learning new languages.
Cooking and learning new languages.
Playing video games and cooking.
Where was Megan born?
In Japan.
In Britain.
In America.
How long have Julia and Byrne been married?
For about one year.
For about five years.
For about seven years.
For about eight years.
Which of the following is TRUE?
Byrne went to Japan to learn painting.
Alan does boxing once a week.
Megan wanted to be a teacher.
Lonnie is good at cooking.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号a lot of , lots of, a plenty of , a number of , a great deal of,它们分别修饰可数名词还是不可数名词,还有其它类似词
本回答由提问者推荐修饰可数名词和修饰不可数名词的分别有哪些?
修饰可数名词和修饰不可数名词的分别有哪些?
09-01-22 &
a series of后可加复数名词,不可数名词。不管名词类别为何,动词通常用单数。
请登录后再发表评论!
a series of后可加复数名词,不可数名词。不管名词类别为何,动词通常用单数。
请登录后再发表评论!
一、修饰可数名词的常用修饰语有these,&those,&few,&a&few,&many,&a&good&[great]&many,&a&great&[good]&number&of&等:  Few&people&would&agree&with&this.&很少人会同意这种看法。  He&has&a&great&many&friends&here.&他在这儿有很多朋友。  注:a&good&[great]&many&后直接跟名词,不用介词of。但是,若其后所接名词有the,&these,&my&等限定词修饰,则要用介词of:a&great&many&of&my&friends&我的朋友当中的许多人  二、修饰不可数名词的常用修饰语有this,&that,&little,&a&little,&a&bit&of,&much,&a&great&deal&of,&a&large&amount&of&等:  I&have&little&time&to&do&it.&我没什么时间来做此事。  He&didn’t&give&me&much&money.&他没给我很多钱。  A&great&deal&of&money&is&spent&on&research.&研究工作上花了许多钱。  注:在现代英语中,a&great&amount&of&后有时也接可数名词,但有许多语法学家反对,学生最好避免使用。  三、有些修饰语既可修饰可数名词也可修饰不可数名词,如all,&some,&enough,&a&lot&of,&lots&of,&plenty&of,&a&(large)&quantity&of&等:  You&needn’t&hurry.&There’s&plenty&of&time.&你不必着急。时间多着哩。  There&are&plenty&of&men&out&of&work.&失业的人很多。  We&need&a&quantity&of&baskets.&我们需要一批篮子。  He&put&a&small&quantity&of&sugar&in&the&milk.&他在牛奶中放了少量的糖。  四、有些名词形式上是复数,但却被用作不可数名词,使用much,&little等修饰语:  He&hasn’t&got&much&brains.&他没什么头脑。  He&took&much&pains&to&do&the&work.&他费了不少心做这工作。  I&said&I&wouldn’t&want&much&wages.&我说过我不要很多工资。  It's&high&time&you&were&taught&a&little&manners.&该是你学一点礼貌的时候了。
请登录后再发表评论!}

我要回帖

更多关于 副词修饰名词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信