写一篇英语短文60词左右的短文,描述一年四季,以及每个季节人们喜欢什么

喜欢什么动物?为什么喜欢?它有哪些特点?请I like为题…写一篇60词左右的短文描述你喜欢的动物_百度知道
喜欢什么动物?为什么喜欢?它有哪些特点?请I like为题…写一篇60词左右的短文描述你喜欢的动物
欢什么动物,可适当发挥?为什么喜欢?请I like为题…写一篇60词左右的短文描述你喜欢的动物?它有哪些特点
我有更好的答案
所以我喜欢I like the dog. It is a good friend of human。它的特点是会叫,它很忠诚, it is loyal我喜欢的是狗. It is characterized by that,会摇尾巴。它是人类的好朋友, wags his tail
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问:谁能帮忙写一篇 My Favorite Season 英文小作文 急写出一篇不少于80词的短文,内容需包括以下方面1.点出自己最喜欢的季节;2.陈述喜欢这一季节的原因,可以描写这一季节的景色,或是记_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请问:谁能帮忙写一篇 My Favorite Season 英文小作文 急写出一篇不少于80词的短文,内容需包括以下方面1.点出自己最喜欢的季节;2.陈述喜欢这一季节的原因,可以描写这一季节的景色,或是记
请问:谁能帮忙写一篇 My Favorite Season 英文小作文 急写出一篇不少于80词的短文,内容需包括以下方面1.点出自己最喜欢的季节;2.陈述喜欢这一季节的原因,可以描写这一季节的景色,或是记述在这一季节最让人难忘的经历.3.以简单的文字总结全文
My favorite season is winter and I was born in the winter as well.I like white and thick snow in the winter.When I was a little kid,building a snowman was what I wanted to do every winter.Rolling a small snow ball and then after a while,it became a big ball.My friends and I put the big ball on a pile of snow as the snowman’s head.We put off our scarf on the snowman’s neck to keep snowman warm.Though it looks like stupid,we still enjoyed the happiness that snow brought to me.(100 words)
自力更生吧。。。
您可能关注的推广你最喜欢哪个季节?哪个季节的天气是怎样的?在那个季节你可以安排什么样的活动?请根据以上问题写一篇60词左右的英语短文。
你最喜欢哪个季节?哪个季节的天气是怎样的?在那个季节你可以安排什么样的活动?请根据以上问题写一篇60词左右的英语短文。
There are four seasons in a year.They are spring,summer,autumn and winter.
 I like summer.Summer is hot,but I like swimming in the pool in summer.It&s very well.In summer,the weather is hot and dry.You must wear T-shirt with sunglasses.We can swimming in the river.
 I like summer!
一年有四个季节。它们是春,夏,秋,冬。
我喜欢夏天,虽然很热,但是我喜欢在夏天游泳,很舒服。在夏天,天气很热很干燥。你必须穿体恤戴墨镜。我们能在河里游泳。
我喜欢夏天!
提问者 的感言:你就是当代的活雷锋,太感谢了! 相关知识
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家写一篇60词左右的短文描述你家附近公园里人们活动的情况,有人在玩游戏,有人在讨论他们喜欢的电影……请发挥你的想象.(英语)_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
写一篇60词左右的短文描述你家附近公园里人们活动的情况,有人在玩游戏,有人在讨论他们喜欢的电影……请发挥你的想象.(英语)
写一篇60词左右的短文描述你家附近公园里人们活动的情况,有人在玩游戏,有人在讨论他们喜欢的电影……请发挥你的想象.(英语)
there is a park that is near my home.every day many people spend their time in the park,some of them are playing games,while the others are discussing their favorite film.they fell very happy every day because they can share something With their friend in the park.and it is also a good place for them to do exercise一年四季,你最喜欢哪个季节呢?请以My favorite season 写一篇60词左右的短_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
一年四季,你最喜欢哪个季节呢?请以My favorite season 写一篇60词左右的短
一年四季,你最喜欢哪个季节呢?请以My favorite season 写一篇60词左右的短
My favorite season There are 4 seasons in a year.Spring,summer,autom and winter.Different people like different seasons.Many people like summer,so do i.Summer is my favorite season.Because it has the best sunshine.And i like it very much,because i like sports too.So i can excise every day.不知道如何?
four season
There are 4 seasons in a year.Spring,summer,autom and winter.The spring is nice.The summer is hot. The autumer is cool.the winter is cold.I like winter!
MY favoeite season
There are foue season in a year,spring,summer,fall and winter.I love them very much but the most favorite season is winter.It is a very coid season.We all wear clothes.The win...
My favourite season is spring.
As an old saying goes, a year's plan starts with spring.
Spring is the start of a year.
In the spring, birds sing, flowers bloom, trees turn to green, and everything ...}

我要回帖

更多关于 写一篇英语短文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信