“同事”亲爱的用英文怎么说说

对不起,没有找到“fyjg”的相关词典解释。
爱词霸建议您:
看看输入的文字是否有误
去掉可能不必要的字词,如“的”、“什么”等
去掉可能不必要的符号,如、《》“”
您还可以: 或者
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:当前位置: &
两者同时发生的英文
英文翻译while doing:&&&&happe c ...
例句与用法1.The cells might form a teratoma or could differentiate into an undesirable tissue type , or both这些干细胞可能形成畸胎瘤,或分化成不是想要的组织类型,甚或是两者同时发生。 2.The action , proceeding in the way defined , as one continuous whole , i call simple , when the change in the hero ' s fortunes takes place without pe and complex , when it involves one or the other , or both我所谓简单,是指当英雄的命运没有发生急转或者发现,行为按既定的,作为一个连续整体的方式进行;所谓复杂,是指当英雄的命运发生急转或者发现,或者两者同时发生。
相邻词汇热门词汇“我推荐我的同事来应聘这2个岗位” 英文怎么说?我推荐我的同事来应聘这2个岗位 我们公司即将重组,年后我同事会离开公司,目前她正在寻求工作机会,稍后他会发送简历给您,再次感谢你,_百度作业帮
“我推荐我的同事来应聘这2个岗位” 英文怎么说?我推荐我的同事来应聘这2个岗位 我们公司即将重组,年后我同事会离开公司,目前她正在寻求工作机会,稍后他会发送简历给您,再次感谢你,
" I would like to recommend my colleagues to apply for those two posts. Our company will be restructured soon. Later my colleagues will leave the company. Now she is looking for job opportunities. She will send you her CV. Thank you again for your kind consideration."注:(1)几个同事应聘这2个岗位? 单数是 "colleague",复数是 "colleagues". 别搞错了.(2)"I would like" = 比较客气, "soft"/ "polite" .(3)是何时? "After Chinese New year" ? "At year end" ? 请选.(4) 简历 = C.V. = Curriculum Vitae.(5) "Thank you for your kind consideration" =
感谢你的关照. (6) 公司重组="company restructure" ; 不用 "reorganise"/ "reconstructed".
I recommend my workmates to apply for the two posts.
I recommend my colleague to apply for these two positions.Our company will be reorganized, and my colleague will resign from(or leave) the company after the new year's day. She now is seeking a new job oppotunity, later she will send you an email of her resume. Thanks.
I recommend my colleague to apply for the two jobs. Our company is about to be reconstructed, and my co-worker will resign after chinese new year. Currently, she is looking for a job opportunity, and she will send you her resume later. Great Thanks.
您可能关注的推广同时的海词问答与网友补充:
同时的相关资料:
同时 在《外研社德语词典》APP的缩略释义:
zu gleiche ... &&
同时 在《外研社法语词典》APP的缩略释义:
en même te ... &&
同时 在《外研社西班牙语词典》APP的缩略释义:
al mismo t ... &&
同时 在《外研社韩语词典》APP的缩略释义:
???.? ... &&
同时 在《外研社俄语词典》APP的缩略释义:
одноврéмен ... &&