candychrome heartss怎么翻译

老友记全十季mkv格式下载,中英文字幕切换,极品啊,绝对值得珍藏!!! – 【人人分享-人人网】
老友记全十季mkv格式下载,中英文字幕切换,极品啊,绝对值得珍藏!!!
&很喜欢的一部美剧,好不容易找到了mkv格式的下载,内嵌可切换中英文字幕,而且比一般的格式清晰。实在是英语学习,娱乐放松的必备良品啊!!!&&&第一季
http://210.43.13中文名: 老友记英文名称: Friends别名: 六人行资源格式: MP4版本: iPod-MP4/中英双语字幕/含花絮、告别专访(更新完毕)电视台: 美国NBC电视台首播时间: 1994年演员: 简介: 【类型】: 情景喜剧【影片长度】: 平均24分钟【集数】: 每季24集【大小】:120M左右【版本】:iPod-MP4【字幕】: 中英双语【服务器】: 随机【分享时间】: 基本每天的17:00-22:00【内容介绍】:Monica Geller is a chef who lives in an apartment in Greenwich Village with her friend from high school, Rachel Green, a pampered girl starting her life over independently. Across the hall live Chandler Bing, a computer programmer with a dry wit and Joey Tribbiani, a not-so-intelligent actor. Phoebe Buffay is a new-age masseuse and was Monica's former roommate. Monica's brother, Ross, is a nerdy paleontologist whose wife left him for another woman. This group of six frequently hang out at a Central Perk or at one of their apartments, and get entangled in humorous everyday scenarios.六人行(Friends)是美国NBC电视台于1994年开始推出的电视情景喜剧,迄今为止已经播出十个拍摄季,超过200集。由华纳兄弟公司〈Warner Bro.〉出品。整部戏由三男三女共六位俊男美女担纲演出,不时请到明星与设计师等各界名流客串参与,播出以来一直为NBC电视网的招牌戏之一。本剧的六位明星分别为大卫.修蒙、珍妮佛.安妮斯顿、马修.派瑞、寇特妮.克斯、麦特.雷布兰克和丽莎.库卓。他们六个扮演“朋友们”住在纽约市区的公寓中;他们之间的友情、爱情和事业就是这部电视剧的主线,六个人鲜明的个性、幽默的性格使得《六人行》在欧美国家获得了巨大的成功,它已经成了新一代美国青年人的“必看电视剧”,也多次刷新了美国晚间档节目的收视记录。从1994年至今,《六人行》共获得了33次艾美奖的提名,其中四次为“杰出喜剧奖”提名;因为演员们的出色合作,还群体获得了1996年的电影演员工会奖;该剧还被三次提名金球奖的最佳电视剧音乐剧喜剧奖;《六人行》曾经三次获得公众选择奖。给所有喜欢iPod,也喜欢Friends的朋友们!买了iPod classic,终于下决心把Friends的全套都转过来,还记得当初申请这个论坛的ID时说过,独乐乐不如众乐乐。。。所以拿来分享。我分别在iPod nano 3,iPod video,iPod classic,iPod touch上试过,播放没有问题。另外,据下载过的朋友说,PSP也能播放!原创发布。根据JOG版本压制,中英双语字幕。因为字幕要调整中英文同步,所以更新会比较慢。带宽有限,一般晚上共享,但是我会长期供源。下载完毕,打开iTunes,拖进iPod里之后,选中文件-右键-显示简介-选项-媒体种类里可以改成电视节目。注意!!!先拖进iPod,然后修改iPod里的文件的简介!!!不要先添加到iTunes资料库,改好后再拖入iPod,那样文件的ED2K链接就变了,也就无法分源了!!!所以只能修改iPod里的文件,不能修改电脑里的!!!切记,切记!!!很多人问是用什么软件转换的,具体使用和下载请看这里: ?首选中国最大的、 。微店网页版请从登录:手把手教你如何免费申请开通微店、怎样经营微店及如何用微店赚钱。品牌内衣专卖店(/)、微小店OTO店()英文群星4 I just call to say I love you 电话诉衷肠歌词
点击播放:
I just call to say I love you 电话诉衷肠歌词
I&Just&Called&to&Say&I&Love&YouNo&new&years's&dayto&celebrateno&chocolate&covered&candy&hearts&to&give&awayno&first&of&springno&song&to&singin&fact&here's&just&another&ordinary&dayNo&April&rainno&flowers&bloomno&wedding&saturday&within&the&month&of&JuneBut&what&it&isIs&something&trueMade&up&of&these&three&words&that&I&must&say&to&youI&just&called&to&say&I&love&youI&just&called&to&say&how&much&I&careI&just&called&to&say&I&love&youAnd&I&mean&it&from&the&bottom&of&my&heartNo&summer's&highNo&warm&JulyNo&harvest&moon&to&light&one&tender&August&nightNo&autumn&breezeNo&falling&leavesNo&even&time&for&birds&to&fly&to&southern&skiesNo&libra&sunNo&HalloweenNo&giving&thanks&to&all&the&Christmas&joy&you&bringBut&what&it&isThough&old&so&newTo&fill&your&heart&like&no&three&words&Could&ever&do.I&just&called&to&say&I&love&youI&just&called&to&say&how&much&I&careI&just&called&to&say&I&love&youAnd&I&mean&it&from&the&bottom&of&my&heart.I&just&called&to&say&I&love&youI&just&called&to&say&how&much&I&careI&just&called&to&say&I&love&youAnd&I&mean&it&from&the&bottom&of&my&heartOf&my&heartOf&my&heart
I just call to say I love you 电话诉衷肠LRC歌词
[ti:I&just&call&to&say&I&love&you][ar:Stieve&Wonder][00:02.00]I&Just&Called&to&Say&I&Love&You[00:08.00]No&new&years's&day[00:12.00]to&celebrate[00:16.00]no&chocolate&covered&candy&hearts&to&give&away[00:24.00]no&first&of&spring[00:29.00]no&song&to&sing[00:33.00]in&fact&here's&just&another&ordinary&day[00:41.00]No&April&rain[00:45.00]no&flowers&bloom[00:49.00]no&wedding&saturday&within&the&month&of&June[00:58.00]But&what&it&is[01:02.00]Is&something&true[01:06.00]Made&up&of&these&three&words&that&I&must&say&to&you[01:15.00]I&just&called&to&say&I&love&you[01:23.00]I&just&called&to&say&how&much&I&care[01:31.00]I&just&called&to&say&I&love&you[01:40.00]And&I&mean&it&from&the&bottom&of&my&heart[01:48.00]No&summer's&high[01:52.00]No&warm&July[01:56.00]No&harvest&moon&to&light&one&tender&August&night[02:05.00]No&autumn&breeze[02:09.00]No&falling&leaves[02:13.00]No&even&time&for&birds&to&fly&to&southern&skies[02:21.00]No&libra&sun[02:26.00]No&Halloween[02:30.00]No&giving&thanks&to&all&the&Christmas&joy&you&bring[02:38.00]But&what&it&is[02:42.00]Though&old&so&new[02:47.00]To&fill&your&heart&like&no&three&words&Could&ever&do.[02:55.00]I&just&called&to&say&I&love&you[03:04.00]I&just&called&to&say&how&much&I&care[03:12.00]I&just&called&to&say&I&love&you[03:20.00]And&I&mean&it&from&the&bottom&of&my&heart.[05:24.00][03:29.00]I&just&called&to&say&I&love&you[05:32.00][03:37.00]I&just&called&to&say&how&much&I&care[05:40.00][03:46.00]I&just&called&to&say&I&love&you[05:49.00][03:54.00]And&I&mean&it&from&the&bottom&of&my&heart[05:56.00][04:02.00]Of&my&heart[06:00.00][04:06.00]Of&my&heartthe Hearts of Oak怎么翻译及发音
沪江词库精选the Hearts of Oak是什么意思、中英文句子翻译、英语短语。
the Hearts of Oak的中文翻译: 军舰和水兵
a heart of oak
栎树内层最坚实的心材;[喻]坚强勇敢的人;果断的人
英语短语推荐
2015the Hearts of Oak是什么意思由沪江网提供。求一首英文歌,有一句词是I just to say i love you电影的主题曲_百度作业帮
求一首英文歌,有一句词是I just to say i love you电影的主题曲
电影红衣女郎插曲邓丽君翻唱过 蛮经典的Barry Manilow - I Just Called To Say I Love YouNo New Year’s Day to celebrateNo chocolate covered candy hearts to give awayNo first of springNo song to singIn fact here’s just another ordinary dayNo April rainNo flowers bloomNo wedding Saturday within the month of JuneBut what it is’ is something trueMade up of these three words that I must say to youI just called to say I love youI just called to say how much I careI just called to say I love youAnd I mean it from the bottom of my heartNo summer’s highNo warm JulyNo harvest moon to light one tender August nightNo autumn breezeNo falling leavesNot even time for birds to fly to southern skiesI just called to say I love youI just called to say how much I care’ I doI just called to say I love youAnd I mean it from the bottom of my heartI just called to say I love youI just called to say how much I care’ I doI just called to say I love youAnd I mean it from the bottom of my heart’ of my heart’Of my heart}

我要回帖

更多关于 chrome hearts 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信