“Wehow are you 翻译of different characters .”怎么翻译?

we imagine ourselves more different from the animals than we are 这是什么句式?如何翻译?_百度知道
we imagine ourselves more different from the animals than we are 这是什么句式?如何翻译?
than we are后省略了什么?最好能举例论证。
提问者采纳
我们把自己想象的和动物不同程度比我们实际上的不同大。比较句型
。。。than这句话可改成we are less different from animals than we imagine.这样比较好理解Example.You are more beautiful than I expected.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
我们想象我们和动物的差别之大
远远超过我们实际同动物的差别。句式:
有比较级,的句式
还有句型:imagine sb +……
按默认排序
其他1条回答
形容词比较级作宾语补足语,宾语补足语里面包含一个介词宾语从句,than we are后省略了actually different from the animals.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Here we have different styles of shoes, which can ensure you...
参考译文1:在这里,我们有不同风格的鞋,它可以确保您的满意。如果你愿意,你也可以选择对您的朋友作为生日礼物。没有人会拒绝这样的礼物。由于基督教Louboutin可以创建其独特的和精致的装饰材料,豪华。他们的时尚和fashinable女性的名字参考译文2:这里我们有不同款式的鞋子,这可以确保您的满意。如果您愿意,您还可以选择一对你朋友作为生日礼物。没有人会拒绝这种礼物。因为基督教娄可以创建其独特而精致的装饰材料的奢侈品。它们的名称的时尚和新潮女性参考译文3:在这里,我们有不同风格的鞋,这可以确保您的满意。 如果您喜欢,您也可以选择一个对您的朋友的生日礼物。 没有人会拒绝这种礼物。 因为基督教卢布坦可以创建一个豪华的独特和微妙装饰材料。 他们是时髦的名称和fashinable妇女参考译文4:我们这里有鞋子不同的样式,可能保证您的满意。 如果您喜欢,您能也选择一个对为您的朋友作为生日礼物。 没人将拒绝这种礼物。 由于基督徒Louboutin可能创造豪华为他们独特和精美装饰材料。 他们是时髦和fashinable妇女的名字语义参照:Are you human? 74 plus 1 =
如果你曾经使用过IGO地图
If you have used the IGO mapmake love with your mother
与你的母亲做爱第一颗流星
The first shooting star中秋节是一个特别的节日
Mid-Autumn Festival is a special dayA GOOD FRIEND IS AS IMPORTANT AS OUR FAMILY
一个好朋友是同样重要的我们的家庭microfibre
超细纤维家长应当协助学校了解孩子的内心想法和犯错误的原因
Parents should assist schools to understand the child's innermost thoughts and reasons for mistakesI may be a message sent the wrong person
我可能是一个人发出了错误信息It's not rocket
这不是火箭boot device configuration
引导设备配置济州岛很漂亮
Jeju Island is very beautifulexotic frangipani monoi bath&shower cream
异国情调素馨花滋養浴科技沐浴霜Ideas of what are good manners are not always the same in di...
什么的想法是有礼貌总不相同在不同的地区方面。 例如,人们在西方国家通常互相亲吻显示他们的问候,而在中国,亲吻公开是某事异常和有时认为无礼对他人。 如此知道是重要的什么被看待,当礼貌和无礼在您之前去区域。 但切记它总是亲切和有用的对其他。10. _____ I knew him better, I discovered that my impression...
10. __年__月__我知道他更好,我发现我的印象是正确的。Only for their own healing, therapy go crazy for love, on th...
只为自己疗伤,治疗疯为爱的道路上再次某事Growing up with computer and cellphone,yong people today are...
成长与电脑和手机,勇今天的人们更习惯于以数字化的方式提供信息。你所需要的产品资料,请详细情况见附件,有什么问题联系我,谢谢!!!
You need the product material, please the detailed situation see the appendix, has any question to contact with me, thanks!!!you will go through many change in your life
在你的生活,你会经过许多变化Please accept our best wishes for the future.
你真的不会说中文啊?
You really can't speak Chinese?566 models are currently online, 452 models are hidden by re...
566 模型是当前联机、 452 模型隐藏的区域Although you didn't care, I still care for all, I hope you h...
虽然您不关心,我对所有仍然关心,我希望您健康。因为爱过 所以懂得,因为失去 所以容易满足,因为留恋所以珍惜
Because love knows, because of losing so easily satisfied, because the missing treasure比你们定贵了300
Than you expensive 300那你怎么不追求她呀 ?
How do you not pursue her too?我有一些好的事情告诉你
I had some good things to tell you-so how didyou like this day?
Jail chief sacked
监狱院长袋装了renvoi d'angle
引用角这是个好主意每个星期换水
It is a good idea for a week in each watersnoop dogg
史努比狗狗action bar
行动起来吧所以,我会在那儿呆一个月
So, I will stay there a monthproducts which you can exports and supply in large quantity ...
您能出口和大量地供应和的产品最近查询:
Do not you miss me?
Have you finished the game?
卡与花按钮
不要使用您喜爱的歌曲作为您的闹钟。
Raises the pet to be possible to let the master not be lonely
Up to you to decide the matter
world's first computers in the University of Pennsylvania birth ENIAC
Compromise and teaching methods in the teaching methods used on the disadvantages of the principles,
Apparents you said has a person general meeting to comment, brothers you under Takes
想尝试打破
征服你失去的你看未来更加光明的未来的恐惧
正在翻译,请等待...
You are only possibly curiousthere are many different types of sangwiches
参考译文1:有许多不同类型的sangwiches参考译文2:有许多不同类型的sangwiches参考译文3:有许多不同类型的 sangwiches参考译文4:有许多不同类型的sangwiches语义参照:我们来大声朗读练习发音怎么样 & We come to read aloud what practicing pronunciationsfx volume & sfx 卷Both molecules may be related,as Co-CSCs were proposed to require activated. & 这两个分子可能相关,公司协会提出要求激活。试验室 & Test room那我们是否可以用SKYPE聊天 & Then we can chat with SKYPE请给我一次机会,我会改变的! & Please give me a chance, I'll change!炫摄影 & Fancy photographystrong wish of doing something &
做某事的强烈愿望Our marketing team can help provide detailed information on products and services & 我们的营销队伍可以帮助提供详细的资料产品和服务let's grow some carrots for thoxe poor rabbits &
我们的成长一些胡萝卜 thoxe 差兔palor cawso of the dwindlie mabers of alriean eiephanes has been poaching for their tusks and this aetlr lng has decreased sall her abllals of these eloptas and there is that chanse who bife & 已被偷猎的 alriean eiephanes dwindlie mabers palor cawso 他们象牙和此 aetlr 液化天然气减少了萨勒她的这些 eloptas abllals,该 chanse 人 bifeto someone i'm not leave you & 给别人,我不会离开你To live is messing & 生活是“倒米”此零件为标准件,图纸只能做参考 &
This part is standard parts, drawing only for referenceDon't prepareed to see you again & 不要再次见到你的 prepareedI am motivated & 我动力Finally, I spit & 最后,我吐脾气暴躁 & Temper你在那住 & You livedI give up something & 我放弃某事Vincent, correct the following 2 items for 7 & 文森、 更正以下各 2 項為 7我的草原 & My Prairie?? &
鞋垫An essential feature is user participation or interactivity. & 一个基本特征是用户参与或互动。在九月二十九日的晚上八点零二分。 & September 29, two past eight p.m..proffer & 毫无顾忌火锅,烤肉,炒菜 & Hot pot, barbecue, stir-fried dish在我们的生活中有一些不文明的现象 & In our life there are uncivilized phenomenonI don't understand exactly what you mean. & 我不明白你的意思是什么。Good night, I wish you have a dreams &
晚安,祝你有一个梦想他对服装有极大的兴趣 &
He has a great interest in the clothing我师父给我的联系图 & My master gave me the relation diagramIn addition to disappointing or disappointed & 此外,令人失望或失望布莱尔向伊朗作为跟踪捕获的巡逻的外交努力失败预警 & Blair to Iran as tracking diplomatic efforts failed to capture the patrol early warningall kinds of metal forging materials for retail & 所有类型的金属锻造材料为零售我是看电视知道的 & I was watching television knowsome of your photo aren't load..l couldn't see ....today l went to volunteer work !! l'm very proud of me !! & 你的一些图片不加载.l不能见......今日L到志愿工作! ! 我很自豪的我! !我想娶你,老婆 & I want to marry you, my wife放好 &
Put away可是,你是狼我是羊啊,我们是两个世界的人 & [object Object]RCPT not accepted from server & 不接受来自服务器的 RCPTHeartbreak? Calm! Give up! So be it! Goodbye! & 心碎吗?平静 !放弃 !如此 !再见了 !springer & 运行Learn more about PayPal - the faster, safer way to pay. & 了解更多关于贝 - 更快,更安全的支付方式。何必勉强 & Why forceTailin Spearmint &
泰林薄荷meets is inferior to fondly remember &
会见是劣势,思念故土陶冶性情 & temperament在化学危险物品储存场所作业时,须事先与该区域负责人或现场管理取得联系, & Dangerous chemicals stored in the work place, shall be responsible for the region in advance or on-site management contact,I shall be very happy to call at your house right after I finish my work at 6:30 this evening.) Thank you again for your wonderful hospitality and I am looking forward to seeing you soon. & 我很乐意你的房子我今天晚上 6:30 在下班后致电。)再次感谢你们的盛情款待,我期待着很快见到你。有很多汤是猪肉做的 & There are a lot of soup made of pork一个话就能把我打倒 & A Word can knock me四家酒店印刷品就不统一了 & Four hotels in print does not unify计算机二级; & Cour baby now &
我们的宝宝现在在中国,我可以实现这样的梦想,但在英国,我可能不行。 & In China, I can achieve this dream, but in the UK, I may not work.日常生活中没有经常用到英语 & Did not often use English in daily life大家好,我叫汤姆,我有一个文具盒,我的文具盒里有许多文具。我的文具盒里有一支铅笔,一个尺子。它们的颜色是不同的,我的铅笔是红色的,我的尺子是蓝色的 & Everybody good, my name am Tom, I have a stationery case, in my stationery case has many stationery.In my stationery case has pencil, a ruler.Their color is different, my pencil are red, my ruler is the blue color我教了我弟弟读英文,他没有在上学。今天,我叫他读关于中国文化常识英文版的 & I taught my brother read English, he did not go to school. Today, I told him to read about the General knowledge of Chinese culture in EnglishKnow why no results but also perseverance & 知道为什么没有结果,而且还锲而不舍your b-day is approaching. & 你的 b 一天即将来临。香炸乌梅鸡肉卷套餐 & Fragrant fried smoked chicken roll setSe anche timida sono diventati una carità. & 如果一个慈善机构已成为胆怯。我们正在形成正确的判断力 & We are forming a correct sensethings of the world can be reported to people everywhere a few seconds after they happen &
世界上的事情都可以报道世界各地的人们,几秒钟后发生presence of mind & presence of mind最近查询: & 爱是当你带走感觉、 热情和浪漫,然后你发现你还在乎那个人 &
& 你是在美国或英文 & Touch out & Style variety & Learn self-motivation, give yourself a habit of thinking of ideas. & Linda in Chinese language in a lot better than me & So far, I did not get a very good answer. Either that was in bad circumstances, have not formed a criterion. & Anniversary of the death &
真的希望周围的人唠叨,我每天起床,吃饭,睡觉。希望天快一点来 & 花卉科隆水 &
theshilla &
In modern times, letter, that it is a luxury当前位置: &
求翻译:there are over 37,000 known species of spiders in different shapes and sizes in the world是什么意思?
there are over 37,000 known species of spiders in different shapes and sizes in the world
问题补充:
有超过37,000种已知蜘蛛在世界不同的形状和尺寸
有超过37000名的蜘蛛物种在不同形状和尺寸的世界中
蜘蛛的37,000个已知的种类用不同的形状和大小在世界上
有超过 37,000 已知的物种的蜘蛛不同形状和大小的世界
在不同形状中有蜘蛛的超过 37,000 已知种类和在世界上的大小
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}