Where shall Visit people are inwhere is shanghai回答问题对划线部分提问?

Unit 2 Neighbours 第1课时welcome to the unit一.翻译下列短语1. 拜访新邻居___________________________2. 住在城市花园的一个公寓里__________________3. 他们中的大多数_________________________4. 在你的居民区周围__________________________二.根据句意及首字母或中文提示填写单词1. Millie is going to __________(相见)her old friends.2. Are you going to visit the new _____________(邻居)with me?3. I’m _________(害怕)my brother will not do his homework at home this evening.4Many __________(游客)can't go home because the snow is so heavy in November in Beijing.5. Please_________(欢迎)our new friends from London.6. I live in a flat in City Garden in _________(第九)Street.7. How many tall b_________ are there in this street?8. What do you have a_________ your new house?9. There are many small rivers in my n_________.三.单项选择1. I don't know how to _______ the restaurant.A. get toB. getC. getsD. getting2. I think it's difficult for him _________ English well.A. studiesB. studyingC. to studyD. study3. There is a big tree ________ our classroom.A. in frontB. in front ofC. in the frontD. in the front of4. Where ______ does Millie want to visit?A. elseB. otherC. othersD. another5. They will arrive _______ Beijing _______ April 20th.A. in; inB. at; atC. in; onD. at; on6. Would you like _______ some coffee?A. haveB. to haveC. havingD. had7. Millie lives on _______ floor in a tall building.A. fiveB. fifthC. the fifthD. the five8. She often goes to work ________.A. by a bicycleB. by bicycleC. by the bicycleD. take the bicycle9. I think football is ______ best game in ______ world.A. a; aB. the; aC. a; theD. the; the10. It takes him an hour ________ there on foot.A. go toB. goingC. goD. to go上一页下一页}
Unit 1 Writing a travel guide I. Choose the best answer1.If he ______ next week, he will catch the chance to watch the football match.A. willB. comeC. comesD. came2. People’s Square is known_________ ‘the centre of Shanghai’.A. withB. forC. ofD. as3. This is very _______ news. I don’t think such a good thing would happen.A. excitingB. excitedC. worriedD. worrying4. You will see the famous clock Big Ben _______ you go to London.A. soB. ifC. becauseD. after5. Jinmao Tower is one of the tallest_________ in Shanghai.A. buildingB. buildingsC. builderD. builders6. Zhujiajia is ________ the west of Shanghai. It attracts a lot of tourists every year.A. onB. atC. toD. in7. Please make a list of places ________ tourists to go in Shanghai.A. toB. forC. inD. on8. There will _________ a reading contest. Will you ________ it ?A. have; joinB. have; take part inC. be; joinD. be; take part in9. Miss Green will teach _________ English next term.A. weB. usC. ourD. ours10. We _______ have a picnic outside if it _________ tomorrow.A. will; rainsB. won’t; rainsC. don’t; will rainD. /; won’t rain11. Let’s look at the ________ guide and decide where to go tomorrow.A. TVB. filmC. travelD. visit12. ________ is not _________ that he can run that fast.A. It….surprisingB. It….surprisedC. There…surprisingD. There…surprised13. _______ are you getting on with your project?A. WhatB. HowC. WhichD. Why14.Many tourists go to Paris every year ________.A. to shopB. shopC. shopsD. shopping15. Every time I go shopping, I like to go to _________ in Xujiahui.A. Grand Gateway PlazaB. Century ParkC. Times SquareD. Yu Garden16. About _________ of the students in my class are boys. The rest are girls.A. two-threeB.two-thirdsC. two-thirdD. three-seconds 17. I’d suggest they go to Nanjing Road Walkway for shopping _______ there are many department stores there.A. thereforeB. becauseC. reasonsD. so18. I enjoy _________ fishing on Sunday.A. goB. to goC. goesD. going19. The actors and actresses made the children __________ happily.A. laughB. laughingC. to laughD. laughed20. -__________ does the summer holiday last for?-About two months.A. How oftenB. How soonC. How longD. How farII. Complete the sentences with the given words in their proper forms.1.The ___________ (one) lesson in this book is the easiest.2.Have you ever heard the _____________ (fun) story about Bob?3.The movie is extremely ______________ (excite). I want to see it again.4.I like seeing ___________ (act) films.5.The restaurant is one of the __________ (good) one in our town.6.I’d like to give a party in this famous ______________ (float) restaurant.III. Rewrite the sentences as required.1.He has already been to England. (改为一般疑问句)_________ he been to England ___________?2.Why don’t we have a football match?(保持原句意思)___________ ___________ have a football match?3.Jack couldn’t go to school yesterday because he was ill. (对划线部分提问)____________ ___________ Jack go to school yesterday?4.Tourists usually go shopping in Shanghai. (对划线部分提问)___________ do tourists usually __________ in Shanghai?5.My friend has sports after school every day. (改为否定句)My friend ____________ ___________ sports after school every day.}
Choose the best answer:1.Is Shanghai larger than in China?A. any cityB. other cityC. the other cityD. any other city2.A: Let?s walk along the Bund, shall we? B: Yes, .A. we shallB. let?sC. letsD. we do3.Where is my pen? I it here but now I can?t find it.A. putB. have just putC. was puttingD. has just put4.A: Have you heard of Yao Ming? B: Of course. He is a basketballplayer.A. well-known forB. famous forC. known asD. famous as5. I hate most action films, this is really good.A. butB. andC. besidesD. except6. You are late. The film for five minutes already.A. beganB. has been onC. beginsD. has begun7. Would you please give us something ? We are thirsty.A. drinkB. for drinkingC. drinksD. to drink8.A: Have you heard the accident about Jack and his uncle? B: Accident? No,Ihaven?t. Tell me about .A. themB. itC. himD. his9.A: What?s Aunt job? B:She is a teacher.A. Mary?sB. MaggieC. JanesD. Tom?s10.There great changes in Garden City since 2000.A. haveB. have beenC. areD. is11.Most of the time my computer is used for music.A. listeningB. listening toC. listenD. to listen12.you TV at eight last night?A. Were...watchingB. Did...watchC. Are...watchingD. Do...watching13.The boy must finish all the cleaning, he?A. needn?tB. don?tC. mustn?tD. doesn?t14.You need much money to buy a car, you?A. needn?tB. don?tC. mustn?tD. doesn?t15.Tim is going to buy a T-shirt for .A. heB. himselfC. hisD. him16.When he got home, it hard.A. was rainingB. rainedC. rainsD. is raining17.of my parents went to the Shanghai Grand Theatre because of themwere too busy to go.A. Both...neitherB. All...noneC. Neither...bothD. None...all18. Would you please me your camera?A. lendB. getC. borrowD. take19. I this book for two weeks. I have to return it now.A. borrowedB. have borrowedC. keptD. have kept20. There are about several students in out school.上一页下一页}

我要回帖

更多关于 where is shanghai回答问题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信