I’I've been hereI’ll是什么意思?

专栏/Herobrine's life歌词完整版2022年02月08日 13:57--浏览 ·
--喜欢 ·
--评论I've been calling caves my home I'm living in the myths The spiders and the bones The creepers with their hiss The nights when undead room Endermen that persist And clearly none of them will match against myfeats And just know where should go I'm taking all this risk I'm just hunting for that fighter Ereryone calls him a glitch An antihero Revenge is my bliss What fight have got into A clash of magic blitz I'll be living just like this Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo Oh I'll be living just like this Doo doo doo doo doo doondoo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo Oh I'll be living just like thisI'll be living just like this I've been reading books of old the legends and the myths The testemants they told the Entity's eclipse The embers he controls The flames that burn his fists But I'm not the kind of creature who can glitch And I just know where should go I'm taking all this risk I'm just hunting for that fighter everyone calls him glitch An antihero Revenge is my bliss What fight have got into A clash magic blitz I'll living just like this I'll be living just like this Oh I'll be living just like this Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doodoo doo doo doo doo dooOh I'll be living just like this Doo doo doo doo doo doodoo doo doo doodoo doo doo doo doo dooWhere'd you think I'll go I've taken all this risk I'm just hunting for the fighter everyone calls him a glitch An antihero Revenge is my bliss What fight have got into A clash of magic blitz I'll be living just like this Oh I'll be living just like this Oh I'll be living just like this Oh I'll be living just like this------0}

我要回帖

更多关于 I′ve怎么读 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信