I think aboutit's good for my healthy do sports 正确?

下面是范文网小编分享的雅思口语技巧之答题思路详解6篇 雅思口语应试技巧,欢迎参阅。雅思口语技巧之答题思路详解1  技巧一:凡事尽量说好的一面  即在回答问题时应表现正面的态度。考生通常都应该诚实地回答所有问题,但有一些问题,回答的时候还是应该保持比较正面,尽量说好的一面。  例如问你对自己家乡的印象,就算你真的认为非常不堪,也不应说出口。一句话,不要complain。  技巧二:答案须清晰而详细  千万不要刻意用一些深奥或复杂的字来解释事情。不要以为这样可以加深考官的印象,一个简洁明了的答案绝对比一个复杂难懂的答案好。  但要指出的是,简单的答案并不等于短答案,答案太短会使整个面试有太多的停顿,而考官也要大伤脑筋多想问题,你面临的问题也就会更多。  技巧三:把握考场节奏  首先,你尽可能地多说,让考官少说,但也不要走上极端,把两个人的交谈变成一个人的演讲,要注意分寸。  我们每一个考生并不应期望着考官会问到我们已准备的问题,但是如果遇到,不要word-for-word地把自己准备好的答案滔滔不绝地背诵出来,给人一种明显在背书的感觉。  这是一种最危险的做法,当他知道你在背诵事先准备好的答案,他会打断你而改变另一个话题。你可能会失去这个好机会而陷入困境。考生应该巧妙地运用一些犹豫表达,好像在边想边说,同时也可以询问一两句考官的想法。  另外,在交谈过程中,考生也会被问到自己不熟悉的话题。有些考生过于紧张,会出现冷场现象,这时千万不要沉默,没反应,或苦思冥想。这样不仅没有解决问题,反而给考官留下一种不会表达自己的印象。考生应尽量控制谈话,试着改变题目;对比较难回答的问题,尽量偏离它。  雅思口语part2高分话题范文:有用的网站  Describe a website that you like to visit.  You should say:  What the website is  What it is used for  When you used it  And explain why you think it was interesting.  雅思口语part2高分话题范文参考:有用的网站(Describe a website that helps a lot)  Today, I am going to tell you about one website which I’m really interested in. It’.  It is an e-commerce website used for online shopping purposes. This website advertises various items classified by categories such as fashion, electronics, and motors. It allows people to order products, and make transactions online.  I always give priority to shopping online whenever I have spare time instead of going to stores or supermarkets. So, this website is very handy for me as I can take advantage of my mobile phone or computer with an Internet connection to access it and purchase what I need.  I find this website very appealing due to its good layout and attractive images of products. There is a box for me to enter what items I’m looking for so I can avoid browsing items unnecessarily, as I’m able to find quickly the things I need. After that the items I have bought will be delivered right to my door so I can save a lot of time. Not only that, there is always the chance to get a good deal and discounts as there are various promotion programs.  This website has important advantages for me, such as convenience and the benefits of saving time and money. Now it plays a useful role in my daily life. In the future I will continue to visit the site and of course recommend it to my friends.  雅思口语part2高分话题范文:描述一本让人振奋的书  You should say:  What is the name of the book  What type of book it is  how you knew this book  And explain why you like to recommend this book to your friend  雅思口语part2高分话题范文参考:描述一本让人振奋的书(Describe an exciting book you have read)  One of the books that I have recently read is called At Home: A Short History of Private Life by an author called Bill Bryson. It is a thick, factual bookabout many different subjects. It is really a collection of information and anecdotes related to our private lives, past and present.  The book is mainly about things that have been included in our homes over the centuries. The author started out by wondering about the history of everything in his own home. As it is a factual book rather than a novel, it does not have a plot as such. Each chapter in the book covers the history of a particular room. For example, the chapter on the kitchen talks about the history of running water, electricity, gas cooking and so on. The chapter aboutthe bathroom looks at the history of plumbing, sanitation and privacy. The bookcontains so much interesting information that I think I will have to read it again in order to take it all in.  As to the kind of people who would enjoy it, I think anybody who is interested in history and enjoys learning lots of interesting facts would enjoy reading this book. It would also appeal to a busy person, as it’s a good book to dip in and out of, because you don’t have to follow a story, as you would with a novel. You can just take it chapter by chapter, or even page by page, as there is something to learn on every page. Each chapter is written like a story, even though it is a factual book, so it takes the reader to all sorts of unexpected places, and for me it was a real page-turner.  I like this book because I learned such a huge amount from it, which has made me look around my own home with different eyes and appreciate just how far we have come in a short space of time in terms of architecture, technology, lighting, comfort and many other things.  雅思口语part2高分话题范文:历史人物  You should say:  Who he/she is  What he/she did  When you first knew him or her  And why you are interested in him/her  雅思口语part2高分话题范文参考:历史人物(Describe a historical person that you are interested )  The United States of America is a land of historical events. Besides, the country is also famous for some of its heroic sons. Abraham Lincoln is one of them. I am really glad that I got the opportunity to talk about him for the next few minutes.  I knew about Lincoln from the history class when I was in high school . Abraham Lincoln was the 16th President of the USA. During his reign, the situations were unusual. The country went under some serious critical moments and the Civil War was one of them. Besides, there were some political and constitutional crises as well. But Lincoln controlled the situations in an efficient manner. It is Abraham Lincoln who abolished the slavery. Before the abolition of this system, racism was at its peak. Lincoln also did some other notable activities. He is the man who also made the federal government system stronger. The modern economy actually started its journey with the association of this President. In fact, many of the facilities we are enjoying today are the gift of this smart man.  Yes, I like him much. He is a historical figure in the history of the USA. He served the country as a great guardian and wanted to improve the existing norms and rules. Accordingly, a good number of changes took place in the country and we are bearing the legacy in the present days. It is really a matter of courage indeed to rule a nation during a bloody war and provide the right directives, working amid internal crisis and more. He also supervised and set strategies during the war so that the losses are minimal. All of his attempts were humane and he dreamt of a modern America. He emancipated the slavery in the Thirteenth Amendment to the Constitution for the USA. In fact, this the greatest tasks he has ever done and for this reason, a majority of the US citizens like me hail him.雅思口语技巧之答题思路详解2  雅思口语part3答题技巧  首先我们来看一下雅思口语part3好坏类的几个典型提问方式:  1. What are the advantages of living in the city?  2. What are the disadvantages of keeping a pet?  3. What are the advantages and disadvantages of spending time in a foreign country?  同学们应该看出来了,问题问的全都是“advantage”或者“disadvantage”。有的题目单方面问好处或者坏处,有的题目把好处和坏处合在一起问。  下面我们再来看一位烤鸭的答案:  Q1. What are the advantages of living in the city?  A1:In the city you can live a better life because there are moregreat places。  相信同学们都能看出来这个雅思口语答案不是太好,比较短,太宽泛了,那么我们到底应该怎么回答呢?请看下边这个样本:  A2: Well, I suppose there are quite a few clear benefits.  First, an obvious advantage is that you can enjoy a more colorful life.  For example, the subway will bring you a lot of convenience and the shopping malls can add funto your life. Second, the city can also provide you with better educational resources. You know, the schoolsare equipped with modern facilities and qualified teachers, which enable you to get a bettereducation.  雅思口语part3答案2和答案1相比到底好在哪里呢?当然长度变长了,但更重要的是,答案2用更具象的例子把答案1中的 “a lot of great places”具体地从“购物广场”和“学校”描述。购物广场多有什么好处呢?显然更方便,学校更好有什么好处呢?当然是能收到更好的教育。这样就把一个观点拆成了两个。而在考官看来,你除了从“生活”角度进行了分析,还从“教育资源”角度进行了分析,就会给更高的分数。  对于雅思口语PART 3的问题,如果我们只有一个中心点,那么可以从这个中心点的对应面出发,寻找第二个中心点,来扩充语言。例如:生活 VS 学习,物质 VS 精神,个人 VS 社会等等。  同学们应该看出来了,其实这就是我要教给各位同学的雅思口语part3答题技巧之“对应式思考”  下面再给同学们举个具体的例子,供同学们参考:  Q2:What are the disadvantages of watchingTV?  A:Well, certain drawbacks do exist.  First, what bothers people most is that it may lead to poor health. You know, watching TVtoo long leads to a sedentary lifestyle which may increases the possibility ofgetting obesity. Exercise is necessary for maintaining a good physicalcondition.  Another big downside is that it will lower efficiency. I mean, watching TV isjust a recreational activity but it is easy to get addicted to it and itconsumes a lot of time. Plus, TV can divert your attention and sharplyreduce your work or study efficiency, that is to say, you have to spend moretime finishing your work.  9-12月雅思口语part2&3答案解析:成功的小公司  Describe a successful small company.  You should say:  What it is  What it is like  how you knew it  And explain how you feel about it  The small company I would like to talk about is a business that my friend Gareth started. It’s a consulting company that helps to manage the marketing information and data for other large companies. The company also builds websites and helps to create marketing materials for companies. It’s a small company but fairly successful because it has a stable number of regular clients as well as all sorts of little side projects. There’s about 10 people in the office and the company culture is warm, friendly and energetic. I first heard about it because Gareth is my friend and he talked a lot about it as he was establishing the company, hiring employees and renovating the new office. Actually, I helped him out quite a bit at first and enjoyed watching Gareth’s idea and hard work because a successful and interesting business. I feel great to have been involved in it, and although I am now living in another city, I often talk to Gareth and he tells me about how the company is going, and shares his latest ideas with me.  Part3  1. Which would you prefer to work for, a family-run firm or bigger national company?  I’d prefer to work for a smaller family-run company. Although, in some ways they are not as prestigious, I actually think that smaller companies can offer more interesting and exciting experiences. You end doing a wider range of tasks and feeling a bit closer to the owners and managers of the company. There is a level of flexibility and warmth that you don’t really get in huge companies.  2. What are important factors in making a company successful?  There are a number of key factors that contribute to making a company successful. Firstly I think the owners, the founders or main managers need to have a sense of vision, a strong self-confidence and an ambitious personality. I also think that a company needs the right kind of employees. The managers need to have a good sense of who and who not to recruit. They also need to treat the employees well, give them fair salaries and other benefits and holidays that will ensure they will be loyal to the company and work as hard as possible.  3. What kinds of qualities should a successful businessman have?  A successful business person should, to be honest, be quite assertive, quite dominant in some ways, and know how to talk to a variety of people in the right ways. There are moments to be very dogmatic and firm, there are moments to be soft and diplomatic – a good business person should be able to gauge the different situations and adopt the correct attitude to suit what is best for the company. Being decisive is another quality that is important in a business person who wants to succeed and do well. Sometimes you have to make decisions, the best decisions possible, in a very short time – so being able to think fast, evaluate things quickly and be decisive, is very important.  4. What emerging industries do you know about at the moment?  The biggest industry that I know about right now is probably the technology field, especially AI … artificial intelligence. A lot of money is being invested in optimizing AI technology and using it in all number of different ways. Some people say that within just a decade computers will be doing most of the jobs which humans are doing today. I’m not sure if this will really happen, but it’s certainly an interesting thing to consider. Secondly, a fairly new industry is the development of renewable energy resources. Although people have been researching this for decades, it is only recently that there has been more of a drive to create alternative forms of energy and there have been some significant breakthroughs in solar power and electric and hybrid vehicles.  209-12月雅思口语part2&3答案解析:不想做的工作  Describe a job you don't want to do in the future.  You should say:  What it is  Where you knew it from  Why you think it is difficult or easy  And explain why you don’t want to do it  There are lots of jobs that I wouldn’t want to do! But I think the worst of those would be a bus driver in a big city. I hate traffic. I really hate traffic in cities here – there are too many people, too many cars and too many bad drivers to be honest. I really do not like being in traffic here, so I cannot imagine how stressful it would be to actually be driving a bus all day long as a job. It would be my idea of a living nightmare!  I know about the job because everyone is aware of this, it’s a common profession, it’s not a strange or bizarre job. I think it’s a difficult job because it involves a massive test of one’s patience. Also, it’s tiring driving a bus all day. I actually drive a car and I find that really tiring after just an hour in this traffic, so I cannot imagine how tiring it would be to drive all day every day – especially something big like a bus – you have to pay very close attention to the road and be constantly aware of really bad drivers all around and ahead of you. I’d hate it, I really would hate it with a passion. I feel very sorry for city bus drivers, and I sincerely admire their patience!  Part3  1. What kind of job do young people prefer?  Young people like all sorts of jobs. It depends on the individual. Some people aspire to be bosses of companies, like technology companies or finance companies, others simply want a lower stress job that pays just okay. Other people want to start their own companies. Pretty much like any country, young people in China aspire to do lots of different things. There are all types of different young people with different skills, abilities and ambitions.  2. Which do you prefer, physical work or mental work?  I usually prefer mental work. I enjoy using my mind and if I am doing a job or a task which doesn’t require using my mind, then I tend to get very bored, frustrated and even depressed. My mind must be kept active most of the time. However, sometimes doing a physical task can be quite rewarding as well. It tires you out in a different way and gives you a good appetite too.  3. What factors should people consider when choosing jobs?  When choosing a job, we have to consider a few basic things. Firstly, whether we are capable of doing the job. It must be something that we are qualified and capable of actually doing. This sounds obvious but it’s true, some people don’t really think enough about their abilities and how they match, or do not match, a job they might want to do.  Secondly, it should be a job with some career development, I think, and one which we enjoy, to a certain extent anyway. I think these are the basic “rules” about how to approach choosing a job.  4. Which is more important when choosing a job, interest or salary?  Well, both are important, and it really also depends on your personal needs. Some people need a higher salary for a reason. I mean, some people really need the money, and others might not need the money as a top priority. So, in an ideal world, interest would be the most important factor, but in the real world, well, maybe the salary is the most important thing. Because that is why we work, to earn money!  5. Do you think it normal to move to another city for work? Why?  It’s very normal, yes, everyone does it. Most people move to a big city to find work because there are more work opportunities, often better facilities in terms of education, culture and all sorts.  雅思雅思口语技巧之答题思路详解3  雅思口语答题技巧1.套用答案不可取  很多学生很喜欢在口语考试中给出一些stereotyped standard answers. 比如说,当学生一进门,考官说“How are you?”的时候,而大多数考生都会习惯性的回答“Fine, thank you. And you?” ;“你喜欢什么运动? ”,“football”,这些也许是大家在考试里给出的答案。但是雅思口语考试的初衷是人与人的交流。因此雅思口语考试的评分并非真正意义上的100%客观依照考生的英语水平来决定的。  雅思考试口语答题技巧2.“well,you know”要慎用  有的考生把一些美剧看了,当口语考试里时常会意识的用到一些外国人讲话中的语句用来拖延时间以便让自己有更多的时间去整理思绪,更不可能有尴尬的“卡壳”情况出现,比如说“well, you know”等等。这样的语句偶尔使用是可以的,但若学生们滥用的情况下,那必会适得其反。大家在很多雅思口语考试范文中应该很少遇到这些词汇吧,所以说这些词汇还是要谨慎使用。雅思口语技巧之答题思路详解4  雅思口语详解Part3答题技巧  一.雅思口语Part3难点解析  都说雅思口语Part3难,那么雅思口语Part3难在哪里?它的难点是什么呢?我们来详细分析一下。  1.问题更有深度  先来说雅思口语Part3的第一个难点,问题。Part3的问题不同于part1和Part2,问题更有深度。比如你在Part2谈论了旅行,那么接下来可能会问你旅游业的利弊,或者问你交通的利弊等等。这些话题有的听起来可能跟part1相似,但却问的是更为深层次的内容。有的时候一些Part3的问题可能会让你一时无法想出合适的回答。总之,这个阶段难度上升最能直观感受到的就是口语问题难度增加。  2. 答题要求更高  雅思口语Part3不仅问题更有深度,对于回答的要求更高了,此时决不能一句话回应考官的问题,建议举出实例说明观点。比如,当问到关于城市的话题时,考官问你,你觉得住在城市有什么好处?如果你只用一句话“城市生活给人们生活提供了极大的便利”回应问题,那么口语分数肯定高不了。你要根据问题去具体地具体说明为什么生活在城市生活会便利,比如交通更方便,购物更方便,上学更方便等等。一定要注意,这一题答题要求更高,不能一两句就敷衍过去。  3.没有准备时间  虽然Part3要求大家尽可能答的具体,但是考试中并没有给大家预留出额外的准备时间,考官问完问题后,你就要立刻根据问题来回答,几乎没有思考时间。这也是雅思口语Part3的难点之一。  二.雅思口语Part3答题技巧解析  1.创造准备时间  我们在上文中提到,雅思口语Part3几乎没有思考时间,要根据问题立刻回应考官,大家要依靠一些技巧去给自己争取一些思考时间。最为实用的方式就是重复问题,但是不能原句重复,要学着用Paraphrasing 的技巧去重复问题,这样就能为自己争取到一些思考时间。如果对于所问话题一点思路也没有的话,不要沉默,可以开口讲“让我考虑一下……”讲完以后可以考虑几秒钟,迅速组织答案回答问题。  2.根据话题准备素材  每次口语考试前都会有关于雅思口语考试的机经预测,建议大家根据口语机经上的话题准备答题素材,确保在口语答题中能够举出实际例子。根据话题准备雅思口语Part3素材的时候可以根据话题去准备一些能够套用到不同话题的素材,在考试中遇到类似问题就用这些素材来答题。  3.答案不能太窄注意逻辑思维  雅思口语Part3的答题面虽然不宜太过宽泛,但是也不能太窄,如果论述面太窄不利于展开论述。另外在答题的时候也要注意一下答题的逻辑思维,如果考官针对你的答案提出异议,你要会自我辩护或者自圆其说。  雅思口语Part3虽然难度较高,但是只要大家清楚口语表达的难点,并且打好基础掌握备考技巧,就能轻松应付Part3,拿到口语高分。  9-12月雅思口语范文part3:想法有趣的人  Describe a person who has interesting ideas or opinions  You should say:  Who the person is  how you know the person  What the person does  And explain why you think his/her ideas and opinions are interesting  我想讲的是一位外国著名导演卡梅隆,我最早看的是他的泰坦尼克,除此以外当然他是很多著名影片的编剧导演作者。尤其从他的科幻电影,终结者和阿凡达中,我发现他非常有创意,他一直有各种有趣与众 不同的想法,这些想法非常超前,甚至推动了电影业的技术发展。  I’m going to talk about the award-winning movie director James Cameron. I first came to knowhim from his most famous movie Titanic. It was really popular in China at the time. Even though Iwas quite young when I saw the movie, I was deeply moved by the story. Cameron found major success after directing and writing a wealth of (大量的) science fiction action films and built hisreputation (建立声誉) in this genre. He is the writer, director and producer of The Terminator,Aliens and Avatar. I absolutely love those films because I was amazed every time by the original,peculiar and unique ideas in those films. Terminator was created quite a few years ago. The moviepresents unique thoughts on the future and interesting ideas of a killer robot from the future. A lotof the things that were science fiction in Terminator are now actually around us. The story of Avatar, which I bet (我相信) you know, had been scratching at Cameron’s dream and imagination since he was a child. He surprised audiences with his very creative idea which was set in the future,on a jungle planet Pandora and a with different race from humans. This idea had to wait many yearsas the technology didn't even exist to make the film. Cameron then helped develop cutting edge 3D camera systems, which pushed technological innovation (技术革新) in film making. I really respect James Cameron for his interesting ideas and creativity. Even though I will never make movies, I feel there is much to learn from his ideas and how he takes action (采取行动) with ideas right away.  209-12月雅思口语范文part1:Sky  1.When was the last time you drank tea or coffee?  Well, actually I am a big fan of coffee and I have the habit of drinking this kind of beverage everyday. You know, I just had a cup of espresso this morning. I am really partial to it because just a sipof coffee can keep me refreshed and energetic. As for tea, it is not a common thing in my daily life.  2.Do Chinese people like to drink tea or coffee?  I believe that most people in our country are more likely to choose tea, because it is an essential part of our culture. But since coffee was introduced into China and it is regarded as a modern beverage,the number of coffee lovers is also growing. Especially among the young people, drinking a cup of Americano has become a habit in the morning.  3.Do you prepare tea or coffee for guests at home?  Definitely coffee! The reasons are simple. Personally, I’m not interested in drinking tea, so you can find anything but tea in my apartment. Besides, the flavor of coffee can be changed according toguests’ preferences. You can add a dash of milk or sugar if you don't like bitter taste, but the flavor of tea is not changeable. So I am not sure it is suitable for every visitor.雅思口语技巧之答题思路详解5  技巧一:凡事尽量说好的一面  即在回答问题时应表现正面的态度。考生通常都应该诚实地回答所有问题,但有一些问题,回答的时候还是应该保持比较正面,尽量说好的一面。  例如问你对自己家乡的印象,就算你真的认为非常不堪,也不应说出口。一句话,不要complain。  技巧二:答案须清晰而详细  千万不要刻意用一些深奥或复杂的字来解释事情。不要以为这样可以加深考官的印象,一个简洁明了的答案绝对比一个复杂难懂的答案好。  但要指出的是,简单的答案并不等于短答案,答案太短会使整个面试有太多的停顿,而考官也要大伤脑筋多想问题,你面临的问题也就会更多。  技巧三:把握考场节奏  首先,你尽可能地多说,让考官少说,但也不要走上极端,把两个人的交谈变成一个人的演讲,要注意分寸。  我们每一个考生并不应期望着考官会问到我们已准备的问题,但是如果遇到,不要word-for-word地把自己准备好的答案滔滔不绝地背诵出来,给人一种明显在背书的感觉。  这是一种最危险的做法,当他知道你在背诵事先准备好的答案,他会打断你而改变另一个话题。你可能会失去这个好机会而陷入困境。考生应该巧妙地运用一些犹豫表达,好像在边想边说,同时也可以询问一两句考官的想法。  另外,在交谈过程中,考生也会被问到自己不熟悉的话题。有些考生过于紧张,会出现冷场现象,这时千万不要沉默,没反应,或苦思冥想。这样不仅没有解决问题,反而给考官留下一种不会表达自己的印象。考生应尽量控制谈话,试着改变题目;对比较难回答的问题,尽量偏离它。  雅思口语part1答案解析:Stay up late  1. Do you often stay up late?  Yes. I often stay up quite late at night. Usually after midnight – either because I am studying or because I am lying in bed reading on my phone, chatting or watching TV series.  2. What do you do when you stay up late?  I sometimes just stay awake chatting to friends on my phone, reading novels, or following my favourite TV shows. Occasionally I stay up late because I’m out with friends on the weekend – you know, at a bar, or club or KTV or something like that.  3. How do you feel when you have stayed up late the night before?  I usually feel okay if I’ve had a good lie in bed in the morning. But if I have to get up early the following day I feel over-tired, bleary-eyed and not mentally sharp enough. It can take me too long to properly wake up. I don’t like this feeling, so I tend to only stay up late if I know I can have a long lie in bed the following day.  雅思口语part2&3答案解析:诗歌里的词句  Describe a sentence or a few words you like from a poem or a song.  You should say:  What it is  how you know this poem or song  Why you like this poem or song  And explain how you feel about this sentence or a few words  Oh this is a tough question! But the one that really stands out in my mind is the line from a poem by Alfred Lord Tennyson. ‘Tis better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all’. To me this line is very meaningful and it’s clear what the poet is trying to say. Although it is painful to love someone, then lose them, through separation or death, the process of being in love with someone, being at their side, and sharing love, the struggles of love, too, is better to have experienced, than have not experienced at all. He’s basically saying that despite the suffering, we learn things from intimate experiences in life, and those things can make us stronger people. They build our character, they increase our empathy and understanding of others, and they make us the people we are today. If you hide away from experiences in life, simply to shelter yourself and keep ‘safe’ from hurt or danger, then you will never really be a strong person with a profound understanding of life and human nature. Like most lines of poems and songs, you can interpret this one in different ways, and expand on its meaning. This is something I really like about poems. They are often open to varying interpretations. I think most people are drawn to poems about love and relationships, because these things form the foundations of passion and struggle in our lives, and also these things are the things that confuse us too. Matters of the heart are always hard to deal with, sometimes troubling, and we are all left wondering in our marriages or relationships “is this really worth it? Is it worth the struggle and conflict of personalities being with this person?” – for many relationships involve a degree of conflict, difference of opinion, arguments and strife about differing values and life decisions, and we all think, if we are honest with ourselves “is this really worth it!? It could be easier if I were alone!!’ This quote by Tennyson is a reminder of the value of what we learn from relationships, and even failed relationships or those in which a partner sadly dies. And, therefore on several levels it resonates with me and is meaningful.  Part3  1. Do you think children are interested in learning songs and poems?  I think that children are particularly attracted to songs and poems, actually. I think a lot of kids’ learning involves music, songs and rhymes. This is because it helps vocabulary and ideas stick in their heads, as well as, of course, being entertaining. Children like learning with movement, song and dance, and enjoy being actively engaged in things with other children. Songs provide this, especially if combined with movements, gestures and dance. Performance is a great way to learn and I am a strong believer in performance art being incorporated into curriculums for children in school – it makes them feel encouraged, engaged in the learning materials, and active and happy at the same time. Learning certainly should be much more focused on songs and musical activities in my opinion. Kids find it inspiring – actually, adults do too!  2. Do you think it is easier for children to learn a song or poem than adults?  I think it depends. Some adults are really into songs and poems and can pick up the words really quickly, too. So, I think it depends on the level of motivation. But, in general I reckon that children are more willing to sing and get involved in group performance than adults. Adults can be a bit shy and find these things intimidating, so I think that can prevent them wanting to get into these things, and therefore they aren’t so willing, and because they’re not so willing, they are less likely to remember words of songs and poems if they’re pushed. Having said this, I think most adults remember the words of their favourite songs, the songs they play a lot on headphones or so.  3. What kind of things do you think we can learn from poems?  Poems are like pieces of art in writing. They are expressions of sentiments, emotions, feelings and also descriptions of real life scenes, scenarios and situations. We can learn a lot from poems, and there are a huge variety of different types of poems too – from the more simple and easily-understandable nature poems, to the more deep and mysterious, more abstract poetry. It depends how we approach poems. I once was involved in a poetry class with an American teacher in university and she took us through the history or poetry in the USA over a period of around 100 years, and this was really fascinating. I was especially drawn to the more abstract and radical poets of the Beat Generation, who used irregular rhyme-schemes and approached more daring topics and themes. But, there’s a lot of good and interesting poetry in the world, and I think there are all sorts or types of poetry that are worth learning a little bit about.  4. How can we know the maid idea that the writer or composer wants to convey from a poem or song?  Usually a song is easier to understand, especially a pop song, and the meaning is quite clear from the lyrics, but some poems are more obscure and difficult to understand at first. It really depends, there’s a huge variety of different types of songs and poems in the world, and some are really literal and easy to understand, whilst others are more mysterious and less transparent in their meanings – full of metaphors and other literary devices that convey meaning in a more subtle way – a way that is harder to initially grasp and understand. When I studied poetry in school I found the older poems harder to understand because the language is a bit different than modern poems and because people are more keen to hide the meanings in lots of imagery and metaphor. Whilst, in contrast, modern pop songs are designed for the masses, written so that anyone can easily understand the meanings very clearly. So, this is one example of a stark contrast between words that are easy to understand and words that are harder to understand in poems an,d songs!  雅思雅思口语技巧之答题思路详解6  雅思口语答题思路拓展  一.雅思口语答题思路拓展方法之:多重角度  在雅思口语考试中,有时考生常常因为思考角度比较单一,所以答案内容也会有些单薄,这时我们不妨多一个角度思考问题。  下面我们来看一下真题演示:  1. “WH问题”  Part1 真题:Do you prefer to buy things in small shops or in big supermarkets and department stores?  思路演示:Well,I’m more into small shops if I would like to buy things that are special, you know, something like shoes,or accessories. But if I need to buy foods or electrical equipment, then it’s more likely that I would go to a department store, which is more reliable …  2. “Yes/No问题”  Part 3真题:Do you think healthy eating is important?  思路演示:Yes,eating healthy foods is necessary in many ways,especially that it can prevent some diseases like diabetes. But I think that it is fine to eat a little unhealthy foods in moderation,in fact,we have to say that most of the fast foods are tastier than healthy foods…  从以上的例子我们可以看到,从多一个角度考虑问题,雅思口语答案往往就会丰富许多,并且听起来更加合理全面。但是小编还是要提醒广大考生,参考这种回答方式时,一定要注意先给出明确直接的答案,否则会让考官感觉你并未给出正面观点,有跑题的嫌疑。  二.雅思口语答题思路拓展方法之:多重细节  造成答案过短的主要原因之一就是“只回答”考官所提的问题。而是事实上,考官提问的目的并不“只想听”问题的答案。在基本答案的基础上,考生们需要主动给出更多额外信息,因为考官想听到更多“语言能力”的展示。
所以大部分的题目的核心拓展思路为:Direct answer + X
1. X= 5WH+ How Often  这个方法基本就是“自问自答”,把与核心内容相关的各方面信息主动提供给考官,然后连缀成完整的答案。下面我们来看一下part1和part2的一些真题演示。
Part 1真题:Have you travelled recently?
思路演示1 :Yes, I have. (Direct answer)Last month(when) I went to Hong Kong(where) with my parents(who). We had a great time at the Disney Land and went shopping,too.(what) 思路演示2: No,I haven’t(Direct answer). I’m been busy with my studies(why).But after the exam(when), my parents and I(who)are going to Hong Kong and we would like to go to Disney Land and go shopping, too. (what)  Part 2真题:  Describe a library that you have used.  You should say:  Where it was  What type of library it was  What you used the library for  What you liked and /or disliked about this library  And explain how useful it was for your studies or research.  思路演示:“where it was”: on campus(Direct answer)
(Where): It was next to our teaching building of English Department (When) : It was built 50 years ago when our school was established. (Who) : Most of the students liked to go there as well as the teachers (How often): I almost went there everyday especially around exam time.
我们可以看到,这个方法简单易行,是拓展思路最基本的方法,只要具备基本的语法功底就可以轻松做到。 但在part2中笔者建议考生们不要使用“过量”,因为part2有严格的时间限制,如果每一条point都补充很详细的信息很有可能会遗漏卡片上的重要信息,甚至会让考官觉得你“跑题”,所以适可而止就可以了。
2. X= examples
在基本答案之后,考生可主动引入例子。  我们先来看一下常见真题的演示:  Part 1 真题: What's your favourite type of music? 思路演示: Well,I’m a big fan of Modern Popular Music(Direct answer), you know, like Hip-Pop, Rap, Rhythm and Blues , Rock ‘n roll, things like that… Part 3 真题:What kinds of films do people in China like to watch? 思路演示:Well, they watch a broad range of movies, in fact(Direct answer). For instance, men prefer Action & Adventure , Martial Arts and Romantic Comedy. But women are more into Romance and Romantic Comedy. And children are quite interested in Science Fiction and Animated Cartoons…
你会发现,如果你对所涉及话题比较熟悉,就应该主动找机会采取举例子的方法,把之前积累的词汇作为“examples”展示出来,这是展示“vocabulary”的能力,化被动为主动向考官拿分的好方法。  3. X= feelings and opinions  我们都知道在口语part1和part2中问题都是围绕考生的personal details来设置的,所以可随时加入自己的感受与观点,我们先来看一下常见的真题的演示:  Part 2真题:Describe a teacher who has greatly influenced you in your education.  You should say:  Where you met them  What subject they taught  What was special about them  And explain why this person influenced you so much.  思路演示:“what subject they taught” He taught us maths in the second year of middle school. Well, I have to say that, before I had Mr. Chen as my teacher, maths had always been so boring and difficult to me that I always slept during class, it was my nightmare, you know. And I guess that is why I didn’t like him at the beginning…  年9-12月雅思口语part2&3答案解析:让你深思的电影  Describe a film that made you think a lot.  You should say:  What it was  When you saw it  What it was about  And explain why it made you think a lot  A film that made me think a lot was the movie One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest. It’s a film set in a mental institution in the United States. The leading character is a man called Randle, played by Jack Nicholson, and he is admitted to the mental home after serving a short sentence on a prison farm. On arriving at the mental institute he instantly gets along really well with the other patients, in a very amusing and mischievous manner – he connects with them on an emotional level as well, and starts to help them deal with their issues. He constantly runs into conflicts with the staff at the mental home and they have trouble trying to control him. As the plot evolves he becomes more and more cantankerous and mischievous and gets up to all sorts of antics. Personally, it touched me because it shows how an individual who is very different to the conventional norms of society can actually touch the hearts and minds of others in a profound and moving way. It’s a movie that speaks of independence, creativity and freedom in an unusually touching and moving way. I saw the film with my college friends in our dormitory when we were studying a short course in American Cinema with a foreign teacher at university. We had to do a few assignments based on this film and a few others. I really enjoyed the course actually, and I learned about how cinema has influenced western thought and morality in some curious ways.  Part 3  1. How do you define a good film?  I think a good film has an interesting theme, a strong plot, and engaging and inspiring characters. I also think that a good film needs to teach us something or inspire us in some way – if you remember a film for years after watching it, and it has had some influence on you then I’d say this is a decent definition of a good film.  2. Is film industry important in your country?  Yes, my country has come on in leaps and bounds with its film industry. Although in my honest opinion I think we are copying the Hollywood model too much and films are losing their sense of real meaning. But, yes, the film industry is a big industry in China and an important part of our modern cultural developments.  3. What kinds of films are popular in your country?  All sorts of films. Hollywood blockbusters, action movies, superhero movies, crime and detective, police dramas, romance… Lots of different genres, really. If I was asked which are the most popular out of all of these, I’d have to say Hollywood Blockbuster action films and superhero movies. These are still really popular with Chinese young people.  4. Why are special effects often used in some movies?  Special effects are used to create a lot of films, especially films that are about fantasy, or in the superhero genre. Also special effects are so lifelike today that they can make the impossible possible – I mean, you can have real space scenes, huge battle scenes and all sorts of things without having to actually set these things up with real people or real props and studio sets – you can do it all on the computer, which sometimes can also save money.  2020年9-12月雅思口语part2&3答案解析:将来想学的运动  Describe a sport you would like to learn in the future.  You should say:  What it is  When you first learned it  Whether it is difficult  And explain why you would like to learn it  I would really like to learn to play tennis. It has become increasingly popular these days, and I think it’s a great sport. I first watched it on television, as a child, because my mother always followed tennis and watched Wimbledon. I always enjoyed the dynamics of the game, the running around, chasing the ball, the speed, the power of the rallies…It’s a game where you have to be really physically fit but have excellent hand-eye co-ordination too. It’s much faster than badminton and requires more strength and agility I think. I think it’s easy enough to play tennis in a simple way with a friend, but if you want to be really good at tennis, and play against really good players, then you have to have lessons, proper coaching you know, and really practice a lot and practice very regularly. I don’t really know any places near to where I live where I can have proper tennis lessons, so I haven’t had the chance yet, but when we move house I am going to make an effort to find a tennis club nearby and start taking beginner’s lessons. I’d really like to learn how to play tennis properly and become a good tennis player. I think it’s a great form of exercise and an exciting sport. Also, if I’m honest, I quite like the culture of the game… the etiquette, the really cool skirts and tennis outfits and the whole environment that surrounds the game. I could really get into this!  Part3  1. What are the benefits of doing sports?  There are multiple benefits of doing sports – both physical benefits and mental benefits. For example, as we all know, sports keep you physically fit and in good shape. Many sports offer good cardiovascular exercise. They’re also very good for one’s mental health – it’ proven that doing physical exercise releases chemicals in the brain which make people feel happier, more confident and more alert. So, sports provide a lot of mental and physical benefits – not to mention team sports; they teach us cooperation, working with others strategically towards a common goal, as a team. This is always good.  2. What is the difference between playing sports on your own and playing sports in a group?  There’s quite a significant difference actually. Playing sports in a group or a team help us develop teamwork skills – working with others, co-ordinating strategies with other people, and working together towards a common goal. Individual sports tend to be more personal – you’re aiming to beat a personal record and you have to have a lot of intrinsic motivation and determination to get ahead in these kinds of sports. And be someone who can motivate oneself alone, rather than alongside other people in a team.  3. Do you think international sport can help ease conflicts between different countries?  Yes, I think so. Sports go beyond cultural and political differences and I think that it’s very important that people from different countries recognize their common humanity and put aside these kind of differences that can cause people to disagree, not see eye-to-eye, and even fall out. Sports are unifying rather than dividing – or at least they can be if we approach them with the right attitude.  英语口语雅思口语技巧之答题思路详解6篇 雅思口语应试技巧相关文章:★ 雅思口语话题:看过的体育赛事共6篇 雅思体育类话题★ 雅思口语答题7篇(雅思口语问答题)★ 雅思口语自我介绍满分句型16篇(雅思高分自我介绍)★ 5个助你雅思口语上分的习语整理3篇★ 最新雅思口语Part2话题答案汇总3篇 雅思口语part2有多少话题★ 雅思口语话题Part2范文分享3篇(雅思口语话题题库范文part2)★ 雅思口语话题如何展开3篇 雅思口语话题有趣的谈话★ 如何避免雅思口语挨个蹦词3篇 雅思口语避免尴尬★ 新手修炼到雅思口语8分的3个妙招3篇★ 雅思口语考试经验分享3篇(考雅思考口语吗)}

我要回帖

更多关于 I think about 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信