whereleftjoin we left off yesterday 如何划分主谓宾

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
We left the manager a note_ he wanted to know where we were这地方答案是in case ,用so that 也说的通
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
so that 因此 不通的we left the manager a note so that he could know where we were.我们给经理留了张条,所以经理能知道我们在哪儿in case 以防万一我们给经理留了张条,免得万一他想知道我们在哪儿
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
如果用so that的话,就要翻译成
如果so that从句中有情态动词,才能翻译成为了
应该是用in case.如果是so that 的话,应该改成we left the manager a note so that he could know where we were.
用so that是不行的,因为它要么表结果要么表目的,这里“我们给经理留便条”和“他想知道我们在哪里”之间不可能是目的或结果的啊,他到底想不想知道我们在哪里呢,这个事情还没发生,所以只能用in case (万一他需要……)
应该就是in case,so that 说不通
是有区别的,如果用so that,应该改成:We left the manager a note so that he knew where we were.
扫描下载二维码(关机人生)
(on the way)
(bigbang199)
(Toptranslators)
第三方登录:Ladies and gentlemen, now I will the story where I left off the day before yesterday.A.keep upB.take upC.keep onD.go on 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
Ladies and gentlemen, now I will _______ the story where I left off the day before yesterday.A.keep upB.take upC.keep onD.go on
B 试题分析:女士们,先生们我现在将从我前天停的地方继续讲这个故事。A. keep up维持,B. take up占据,开始学习,从事,从停下的地方继续,C. keep on反复,D. go on继续,根据句意选B。
练习册系列答案
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
Jack: Was the concert good?Sadie: __小题1:__Jack: Why are you angry then? __小题2:__Sadie: Well, after the concert I waited outside the theatre—in the rain. I wanted their autographs.Jack: Did you see them? Sadie:&__小题3:__Jack: Did they talk to you? Sadie: No, they didn’t. They didn’t wave. They didn’t smile. They didn’t say hello. _ 小题4:_ &. They just jumped into a big, black car and then disappeared.Jack: _小题5:___Sadie: Yes. But that was yesterday.A.They didn’t even look at us.B.No. You love them as before.C.Yes, it was great!D.What’s the matter?E. Were they friendly to you?F. You once loved them so much.G. Yes, I did.
题型:单选题
It's a rule for all the students to _____ their places ahead of 5 minutes waiting for the class to be started.A.take upB.pick upC.keep upD.give up
Directions: Complete the passage below with the correct forms of the given words and phrases in the column (ONE is extra).motivation&&&&&& Positive&&&&&&& remain&&&&&&&&& accomplish&&&&&&&& guarantee&Appreciate&&&&&& go after&&&&&&&&&& however&&&&&&&& Apart from&&&&&&&& hardship&&&&When we talk about happiness, we’ll naturally relate it to  1  or pleasant emotions. Many people consider happiness to be their ultimate (最终的) goal in life that they will spend their whole lives  2 . Then how can we achieve happiness?One effective way is to try to  3  in good spirits anytime and anywhere. Contrary to the belief that happiness comes hand in hand with much wealth, money is never enough to  4  happiness. What we simply need to do is  5  the precious things we have in life, such as good health, family and friends. The secret to obtaining happiness is perfectly explained in the proverb “Happy is he who is content (知足的)” .  6  staying optimistic, one can also gain happiness by  7  something meaningful. For instance, doing charity work and volunteering to help those in need can give you a sense of happiness as you realize you are doing your part for a better world.Never quit seeking after happiness because of the fear inside or the  8  outside. Everyone has the right to pursue happiness and will surely find it with enough courage and  9 .
题型:阅读理解
Online Friends and LoveIn so many ways, cyberspace mirrors the real world. &&1& . Others buy and sell products. Still others look for friendship, or even love. Unlike the real world, however, your knowledge about a person is limited to words on a computer screen. Identity (身份) and appearance mean very little in cyberspace. &&&&&2&& . So even the shyest person can become a chat-room star. Usually, this “faceless” communication doesn’t create problems. Identity doesn’t really matter when you’re in a chat room discussing politics or hobbies and it makes the Internet a great place for exciting conversation. Where else can so many people come together to chat about their interests? &&3&& . They’re looking for serious love relationships. Is cyberspace a good place to find love? That answer depends on whom you ask. Some of these relationships actually succeed. Others fail miserably.Supporter of online relationships claim that the Internet allows couples to get to know each other. Personal appearance doesn’t get in the way. But critics of online relationships argue that no one can truly know another person in cyberspace. Why? &&4&& . Internet users can carefully make their words fit whatever image they want to give. In a sense, they’re not really themselves. All of this may be fine if the relationship stays in cyberspace. &&5&& . With so many unknowns, it’s easy to let one’s imagination “fill in the blanks”. This leads to disappointment when couples meet in person. So, before looking for love in cyberspace, remember the advice of Internet pioneer Clifford Stoll: “Life in the real world is far richer than anything you’ll find on a computer screen.”A.When we talk with others on the line, we can express ourselves freely.B.But some Internet users want more than just someone to chat with.C.People ask for information, play games and share hobby tips. D.Generally speaking, online friends and love are worth seeking for.E.Because the Internet gives users a lot of control over how others view them.F.Rather, a person’s thoughts or at least the thoughts they type— are what really count.G.But not knowing a person is a big problem in a love relationship.
题型:改错题
下面短文中有10处语言错误。请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在该漏字符号下写上该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该横线下写上修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。My father was a first - class chef.I eventually decided to give up my previously job as a salesman and train as a chef.Three years later,I became head chef in restaurant.Soon after which,I realized my career was becoming successful and I found I had to make a choice.I could neither work for a big restaurant or open one of my own.And my father became ill and I got his job. On my first day at work I was greeting by an unexpected cold reception.What made it bad was that I was having a bad cold.With my hands shook, I entered the kitchen.I hold my breath, stood up and said “You all know my Father.Whether you loved him or hated him, I don’t care about.It’s the past. &Now, Let’s get to work...”
题型:单选题
--Whenever I come to visit, he is always watching TV.--You’re really observant. He can’t help but ________ some TV during meals or before bed.A.watchB.watchingC.to watchD.watched
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。Ways to be more productiveSometimes your productivity(效率)comes to a stop.___ 小题1:___A coffee might help, but even then, completing that task seems like an impossibility. Thankfully, there are some ways to help with this.Eat more super foods Just having pizza for lunch is not going to power you through the day. ____小题2:___A study by Great Brain’s International Labor Organization found that the food one eats has a direct influence on productivity. It even said that eating proper foods could increase the productivity level by 20% Look at pictures of cute baby animals ___小题3:___But a recent study found that people were more productive after they looked at pictures of cute baby animals than those who didn’t.Take a break ___小题4:___This is especially for people who work at a computer. In 2011, professors from University of Illinois explored a person’s ability to concentrate on computer tasks for an hour. The result: Those who took two short breaks in an hour weren’t worse than the people who worked straight through. ____小题5:_____&If a person in the meeting is checking his phone and taking notes at the same time, he is no different from someone who is just smoking , according to researchers.A.Get away from coffee.B.Concentrate on one activity.C.You can’t possibly do anything right now.D.That is not just personal experience talking.E. Taking regular breaks increases productivity.F. You can write down when you’re most productive.G. Looking at pictures of animals seems like time-wasting.
题型:改错题
此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。 短文中有10处错误。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(^),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意: 1: 每处错误及修改均限一词。2: 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Dear Editor, I’ m writing to tell you about a food poisoning accident. Several days ago, my neighbor ate a bag of food buying from the market. After the meal, they had stomachaches and their faces turn pale. Fortunately, one of their friends found the accident and immediately called on an ambulance, which carried them quickly to a hospital. After several hours’ treatment they final escaped from death. As some illegal businessmen are only interested on making profits to become rich quickly, we seldom care about the necessary safety measures or care which happens to consumers. They must be charged by law. Meanwhile, I do hope whole society can realize the important of food safety and begin taking action together to make sure food is safe.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号请问This means going back to the place where we left the famil
问题描述:
请问This means going back to the place where we left the family sleeping in the tree 句中的sleepingin the tree the night before如何理解?
问题解答:
这里呢,就跟leave这个动词有关了.leave有“离开”的意思,还有一个意思就是“让某人怎么样(或者保持一种怎么样的状态)”,从语法上来说就是keep sb doing的意思了,类似于这个了.leave sb doing sth 留下某人干某事.所以呢,在这里left the family sleeping in the tree the night before就是说前一晚把全家人留在树林里睡觉. 再问: 此句是人教版新课标Unit 1中的一句话,我很想知道此句中left the family sleeping 整个句中的作用以及此句如何理解最好。是定语从句中包含了 leave sb doing 的用法吗?如何理解句子最恰当。教参解释为宾语补足语,我们认为也可以做伴随状语,可以吗?
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
你这句话出现了错误,但是可以翻译出来.care for others应该为caring for others. 那说的是像诚实、关爱和纯真这样的东西.
这意味着有些事是给人留下深刻印象的,而且令人兴奋.
1、我出生于工人阶级.小时候我有激情,雄心和理想,如何实现这些是我童年的困惑.我生存的环境是原始的,粗糙的和艰难的.我看不到前途,但可以向上看.我生活在社会的底层.在这里,无论在身体上和精神上,生活都是肮脏的和不幸的,因为身体上和精神都饱受饥渴和折磨.2、我头顶之上高耸着巨大的社会建筑,在我看来,只有向上爬才有出路,很
这是什么意思?
下划线的词最好的意思是?望采纳
R means right and right ( she'll ) always be."R"的意思是正确,因为她总是对的.这里是倒装,表强调.为什么要翻译成她呢?因为这个说法源于mother的每个字母的含义.参考资料:祝开心~!
因为前面是mean,及物动词,你做宾语的话就要使用现在分词做宾语啊
你使用的是“他”,那意味着那个家伙不是女孩.骗子!...lier写错了吧,骗子的英语应该是lia
What do you mean by?是你不明白对方为何要做某事或为何这样说,询问意思或意图的句型,”当然有时这样问带有质问的口气. 再问: 谢谢了 我懂了😊
这是主谓宾的结构主语:observe谓语:means宾语:to find out information句意:观察意味着找出信息.mean to do sth 意为着做某事》》》》》良师益友伴你行 团队为你解答《《《《《 欢迎追问,
很高心为你解答!划分句子成分有助于理解句子意思和修饰关系:①【Research 主语】【is谓语】【 also the chief (means 定语从句先行词)表语】【 by which we humans attempt to satisfy our instatiable appetite for knowled
it means you shouldn't cycling here 这是一个错误的句子因为英语中有一个原则就是情态动词后面只能接动词的原形很明显cycling要么是动名词要么就是名词所以应该改为:it means you shouldn't cycle here cycle是骑自行车的意思 希望我的回答能够帮到你!
How do you like the means of trasportaion in China
demand和need 都有名词和动词的性质.若作动词,demand只能做实意动词,而need既可以做实意动词,也可以做情态动词.For example:The bike needs/demands repairing.(此时都为实意动词,译作“需要”,此时有时态、人称数的变化)Need I finish the ho
缔约方的意思是这份契约的一方,而不是澳洲邮政
y means of用,依靠; 将; 借助于; If you pursue it by means of drink, you are forgetting the hang-over. 如果你想借助喝酒来追求幸福,你就忘记了幸福是遥不可及的.by the means of通过;Firm diversification
是B每一种方法都被试过去提高教和学(翻译欠佳)means是方法的意思,在这里是被动,所以用have been done 形式
绝不是罕见就是常见的意思,就是看起来没什么不寻常 的意思
c 这句应该倒装.所以选C
也许感兴趣的知识}

我要回帖

更多关于 主谓宾定状补 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信