haⅴe,I,Iseenineteenn,cαrs怎么连词成句

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
the pen costs nineteen yuan.(改为复数句) 十万火急~1.very beijing houses expensive are in .(连词成句)2.want powerful buy a to computer l.(连词成句)3.A:what _________ l do for you?B:l want to ____________ a computer.A:what about this ___________ lt has a big screen.B:ten thousand yuan.oh,it is too _____________A:that purple is cheap.lt _____________ three thousand yuan.B:lt's perfect.l'll get it.(根据上下文填单词,补全对话)
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
the pen costs nineteen yuan.改为复数句:The pens cost nineteen yuan.1.very beijing houses expensive are in .(连词成句)Houses in beijing are very expensive2.want powerful buy a to computer l.(连词成句)I want to buy a powerful computer3.3.A:what _____can____ l do for you?B:l want to ______buy______ a computer.A:what about this _____one______ lt has a big screen.B:ten thousand yuan.oh,it is too _______expensive______A:that purple is cheap.lt ____needs_________ three thousand yuanB:lt's perfect.l'll get it
第3题,你也没有回答啊
_____can____
______buy______
_____one______
_______expensive______
____needs_________
perfect. l'll
就在最下面啊,横线中间就是填写的单词啊??
横线上空白啊
横线中间的单词!!!
我按照空给你写下来吧
4.expensive
这会有了吧O(∩_∩)O
求速度采纳~~
什么意思啊
好几个空呢
按照我写的顺序,一个个的填写下来就行了……一个对应一个,按照顺序就行
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.One,four,eight,_________,nineteen.2.连词成句:would,you,What,for,like,dinner,3.连词成句:a,on,There,picture,is,the,wall,.4.It's seven o'clock in the morning.I must ________.5.What are you going to do next Monday?________________________________________6.Which season do you like best?____________________________
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.One,four,eight,【thirteen】,nineteen.1,4,8,13,19.这个数列中每两个数的差都比前面的大1,分别差:3,4,5,62.What would you like for dinner?你晚餐想吃什么?3.There is a picture on the wall.墙上挂着一张照片4.It's 7 o'clock in the morning.I must 【go to school】/【get up】.早上7点了.我必须要上学去了/起床了.5.你下周一要做什么?回答:I am going to 【learning English】 next Monday.我下周一要学英语(这个只要合理就行,你可以自己换,主要看的是句式)6.你最喜欢哪个季节?回答:Spring/I like spring best.(同理可春夏秋冬四选一)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.thirteen
这是数学题吧...-_-|||2.What would you like for dinner?3.There is a picture on the wall.4.get up5.I will go to school next Monday.6.I like Spring the best.或者回答Spring is my favorate season.也行
1.thirteen2.what would you want for dinner3.there is a picture on the wall4.get up5.go to school6.summer
1.thirteen2.What would you like for dinner3.There is a picture on the wall4.run to the station5. I‘m going to do some sports on next Monday6.My best like season is winter
扫描下载二维码ten dollars is the sweater连词成句
问题描述:
ten dollars is the sweater连词成句
问题解答:
The sweater is ten dollars
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
The price of the sweater is 20 dollars.--手工劳动,
How much is the red sweater?翻译是:那件红色的毛衣多少钱? 再问: 首先 先谢谢你 但是还是要麻烦你一下 blue thoes socks are much how seven that dollars bag white is 15 have black blue we and for h
Jill must come home at half past ten.吉尔必须在十点半回家.Must Jill come home at half past ten?吉尔必须在十点半回家吗?
The man in the yellow sweater is my grandfather.穿黄色毛衣的老人是我的爷爷.
We usually go to bed at ten.我们通常十点上床睡觉.
His parents have lived here for ten years. 再问: Linda,Canada,leaving,tomorrow,for,is 再问一下 再答: Linda is leaving for Canda tomorrow.
很高兴为您解答!完整句子应该是:Can you buy the red tomatoes for 5 dollars?翻译:你能用5美金买这些红色的番茄吗?希望可以帮到您,
they were quick ten years ago
Ten big lions are at the zoo!我想应该是这样!
That white bag is seven dollars.
Color the sweater blue,please.或Please color the sweater blue.翻译:请给毛衣涂上蓝色.
from his office to his home is only ten minutes's walk.翻译是:从他的办公室到他家,走路只需要10分钟.希望能帮到你望采纳
it is ten years since he joined the party.(距离他参加聚会已经有十年了)希望能帮到你,
you visited the city ten years ago.
你好,很高兴回答你的问题,正确答案为:The sweater looks nice ant I will take it.
连词成句:do have go bed ten before to you toDo you have to go to bed before ten?你十点前必须睡觉吗?
【They are about ten dollars.】它们大概10美元.祝学业进步!
the white long sweater is nineteen dollars
they sell this dictionary only for ten dollars
也许感兴趣的知识sweater is your that连词成句
问题描述:
sweater is your that连词成句
问题解答:
That is your sweate
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
The one in the blue sweater is my father.blue打错了,不是i,..
The boy in the green sweater is shaking his head now 穿着绿毛衣的男孩在摇着他的头
Does she want the red sweater? We sell al our clothes at very good prices.
The man in red sweater is my uncle.
That is your dad's sweater 意思是那时你爸爸的毛衣
The man in a red sweater is my uncle.
The man in the yellow sweater is my grandfather.穿黄色毛衣的老人是我的爷爷.
The red one is a sweater.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝你进步,如对你有帮助,请及时采纳~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The sweater is ten dollars
Whose sweater is that?这是谁的毛衣?whose是对物主代词的提问,所以回答是:It's mine.(是我的) It's my sweater.(是我的毛衣)希望能够帮到您~
what colour is the sweater?给我加分啊...
The boy in the black sweater is my brother.穿黑色背心的男孩是我兄弟
How much is the red sweater?翻译是:那件红色的毛衣多少钱? 再问: 首先 先谢谢你 但是还是要麻烦你一下 blue thoes socks are much how seven that dollars bag white is 15 have black blue we and for h
the white long sweater is nineteen dollars
What colour is the sweater?
How much is your sweater?你的围巾多少钱,你几年级啊?
How much is the sweater?毛衣多少钱?
How much is this yellow sweater?
1.How much is this long sweater?2.how much are these shorts?
也许感兴趣的知识}

我要回帖

更多关于 I, 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信