The Thelostworld one thank you for walking by me的唯美翻译

经典伤感唯美说说 Thank you for comforting me when I’m sad_美说网
经典伤感唯美说说 Thank you for comforting me when I’m sad
相关推荐: ,
Become a better person and be sure to know who you are before meeting someone new and hoping that person knows who you are.做一个更好的人,确信在遇见一个新的人之前知道自己是谁,也希望那个人知道你是谁。 &Don’t cry because it is over, smile because it happened. 不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。 &Dont’ spend time with someone who doesn’t care spending it with you.不要把时间花在一个不在乎与你分享的人身上。 &Don’t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn’t willing to waste their time on you. 不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。 &Every man is a poet when he is in love.每个恋爱中的人都是诗人。 &Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get!生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么。 &Love is a chord in life, not a solo.爱是人生的和弦,而不是孤独的独奏曲。 &Love is ever matter of comedies, and how and then of tragedies.爱情常是喜剧,偶尔是悲剧。Love triumphs over everthing. Love has no age, no limit and no death. 爱情战胜一切。爱情没有寿命,没有极限,不会死亡。 &Maybe God wants you to meet many wrong people before you meet the right one,so when this happens ,you’ll be thankful.也许上帝让你在遇见那个合适的人之前遇见很多错误的人,所以,当这一切发生的时候,你应该心存感激。 &Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。 &Thank you for comforting me when I’m sad 感谢你在我伤心时安慰我。 &The sandflass remembers the time we lost 沙漏记得,我们遗忘的时光。
美说网欢迎您转载分享:http://www.mc26.com/juzi/104707.html
1、偶尔要回头看看,否则永远都在追寻,而不知道自己失去了什么。 2、生命是一片纯白的空地,孤独的人们反复徘徊。 3、成功其实很简单,就是当你坚...
1、尘缘从来都如水,罕须泪,何尽一生情?莫多情,情伤己。 2、灯花伤,落地成灰一行行,归处,青山莽莽云雾徜徉。 3、灯火星星,人声杳杳,歌不尽乱...
1、只有自己佩服自己,才能让别人信服你。 2、真正的爱情需要等待,谁都可以说爱你,但不是人人都能等你。 3、我一定要在你平庸无奇的人生里,做一...
Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high. 不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。 To feel the flame of dreaming and to feel the moment of dancing,when all th...
精心整理的大气唯美句子 1、我爱你,不光因为你的样子,还因为,和你在一起时,我的样子。 2、一句对不起,让我们的爱败给了时间,输给了距离。 3、...
我很随和 很骄傲 很容易情绪化。会因为一部电视剧 一篇文章而泪流满面。我不美丽 不倾城 不温柔 不淑女,我只是个平凡的女孩。我也会有任性发小脾气...
我心灵并不空虚,但我的心里总有一个空的位置。没有人可以使用,因为那是你的专用座椅。 五百年前,我是你家的长工,那天在窗边偷看你绣花的姿势时...
唯美友情句子 1、梦,总不够漫长可我们需要梦想;情,总让人受伤可我们还念念不忘;雨,下得再漂亮可我们还喜欢阳光;你,虽不在我身旁可我从未将...
1、爱一个女孩子,与其为了她的幸福而放弃她,不如留住她,为她的幸福而努力。 2、时光就这样静静的流淌,那些在躺在草地上晒太阳的时光,那些拂面...
关于 爱情 唯美 的句子 1、假如你不爱一个人,请放手,好让别人有 机会 爱她。如果你爱的人放弃了你,请放开自己,好让自己有机会爱别人。有的东西你...& “THE CHARM OF CHARITY...”习题详情
240位同学学习过此题,做题成功率65.0%
THE CHARM OF CHARITY A poor young man lost his job and had no one to help him. Helpless, homeless and hopeless, he decided to commit suicide. He &&36&&all the coins he had with him and bought a ripe banana wrapped in an old newspaper. He opened the packet and started to eat his last food &&37&&an old beggar approached him. With trembling lips, the beggar told him that he hadn’t had anything to eat for several days and was too weak to walk. The young man felt &&38&. So he didn’t eat the banana. &&39&, he gave the banana to the beggar. The beggar ate it with great joy and &&40&&&&&&him. While leaving, the beggar gave him a very old coin, saying, “Thank you very much. You gave me everything you had. Kindly accept this coin as my gift &&41&&your kindness.”After the old man left, he &&42&&glanced at the piece of paper used to wrap the fruit. There he saw a(n)& 43&&from an agency dealing with old coins. Anyone &&44&&old coins was invited to visit the agency and receive suitable price for their old coins on the spot. Out of simple &&45&, he carried the coin to the agency after &&46&&it by phone. He showed the coin gifted by the beggar. The person who &&47&&the agency stared at it and told him in excitement, “What a &&&&&&48&&! It is very &&49&&and several centuries old. It is worth a(n)&&50&&!” Jumping with joy on receiving the &&51&&amount of money, he searched everywhere to find the old man who gifted him the coin. He wanted to &&52&&his joy and the money with the beggar. But he could not find him anywhere. Since then, he started a new life with renewed &&53&&and enthusiasm about the future.Kindness will be &&54&. It always comes back! As William Wordsworth wrote,“ The best part of a good life is the little, nameless, unremembered acts of &&55&&and love.”【小题1】A.collectB.spreadC.spottedD.donated【小题2】A.whileB.whenC.before D.until【小题3】A.worriedB.nervousC.pityD.guilty【小题4】A.Still B.ThusC.BesidesD.Instead【小题5】A.scoldedB.admiredC.respectedD.thanked【小题6】A.in search forB.in terms ofC.in return forD.in favor of【小题7】A.carelesslyB.purposelyC.ImmediatelyD.normally【小题8】A.suggestionB.advertisementC.appealD.requirement【小题9】A.possessingB.seeingC.orderingD.deserving【小题10】A.distrustB.curiosityC.wonderD.hobby【小题11】A.replyingB.repeatingC.contactingD.begging【小题12】A.charged B.consistedC.attendedD.managed【小题13】A.shameB.prizeC.surpriseD.pleasure【小题14】A.privateB.freshC.rareD.casual【小题15】A.valueB.fortuneC.wealth D.effort【小题16】A.unexpectedB.unluckyC.unlimitedD.unnoticed【小题17】A.hideB.shareC.coverD.spare【小题18】A.wisdomB.chanceC.hopeD.luck【小题19】A.changedB.damaged C.lostD.rewarded【小题20】A.courage B.promiseC.memoryD.kindnessA&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-河南十所名校高三考前仿真测试英语卷
分析与解答
习题“THE CHARM OF CHARITY A poor young man lost his job and had no one to help him. Helpless, homeless and hop...”的分析与解答如下所示:
本文叙述了一个贫穷的年轻人因失业,找不到工作,而想自杀。在他临死之前吃最后一顿饭时,遇到了一个乞丐,因为可怜乞丐,把自己的食物给了乞丐。做为感谢,乞丐给了他一枚古老的硬币。当乞丐走了,他发现包食物的报纸上登了一则关于硬币的广告,他出于好奇去了收购古币的代理处。结果,乞丐给他的古币竟然值一大笔钱。体现了好人有好报的道理。【小题1】考查动词及上下文的呼应。A. collected收集; B. spread伸展,传播;C. spotted认出;D. donated捐赠。根据后文bought a ripe banana wrapped in an old newspaper.买了一个用旧报纸包裹的熟香蕉,可知用collecte先收集钱币,再去买东西。句意为:他收集了所有他的硬币,买了一个用旧报纸裹着的成熟的香蕉。故选A。【小题2】考查连词及上下文的呼应。 A. while在......期间;与持续性动词连用。& B. when当......时候, 正在这时,与短暂性动词连用; C. before在......之前&&&&& D. until直到........根据前文 opened and started to eat与an old beggar approached同时发生。句意为:他打开包,开始吃他最后的食物,正在这时,一个老乞丐走近他。故选B。【小题3】考查形容词及上下文的呼应。 A. worried担心的;B. nervous紧张的;C. pity同情;D. guilty内疚的。根据后文he gave the banana to the beggar,说明这个年轻人同情那个乞丐。句意为:他感到同情。故选C。【小题4】考查副词及上下文的呼应。A. Still仍然;B. Thus因此;&& C. Besides此外,而且;&&&&& D. Instead代替,反而。根据前文he didn’t eat the banana,他自己没吃那个香蕉,反而自己没吃。句意为:相反,他把香蕉给了乞丐。故选D。【小题5】考查动词及上下文的呼应。A. scolded责骂;B. admired羡慕,钦佩;&&& C. respected尊敬&& D. thanked感谢。根据后文乞丐说“Thank you very much.”可以判断乞丐感谢年轻人给他香蕉吃。句意为:乞丐高兴地吃着并表示感谢。故选D。【小题6】考查介词短语及上下文的呼应。A. in search for 寻找;&& B. in terms of依照;&& C. in return for回报;D. in favor of赞同。根据前文Kindly accept this coin as my gift年轻人给乞丐香蕉,乞丐给年轻人一枚古币,所以说是一种回报。句意为:为了回报你的好意,请接收这个硬币作为礼物。&&&故选C。【小题7】考查副词及上下文的呼应。A. carelessly粗心地,不经意地;B. purposely故意地;C.Immediately立即,立刻;&&&& D. normally正常地。根据前文he decided to commit suicide他想自杀,所以glanced at the piece of paper used to wrap the fruit看包水果的报纸应是无心的,不经意地。句意为:那个老人走了之后,他不经意的看了一眼用于包水果的那张报纸。故选A 。【小题8】考查名词及上下文的呼应。A. suggestion建议;B. advertisement广告;& C. appeal呼吁D. requirement要求。根据前文glanced at the piece of paper used to wrap the fruit从报纸上看到的内容,应是一则广告。句意为:他看到一则处理古币经营公司刊登的广告。故选B。【小题9】考查动词及上下文的呼应。A.possessing拥有;B. seeing看见;C. ordering命令D. deserving值得。根据后文receive suitable price for their old coins on the spot当场为自己的古钱币获得一个合适的价格,说明应是拥有古钱币的任何人被邀请那个经营公司。句意为:拥有古币的任何人都可以到古币经营公司,当场为自己的古钱币获得一个合适的价格。可以故选A 。【小题10】考查名词及上下文的呼应。A. distrust不信任;B. curiosity&&&好奇;C. wonder奇迹,惊奇;&&&&&&&&&& D. hobby业余爱好。根据后文he carried the coin to the agency看了广告后,他拿着那枚硬币去了那个经营公司,说明他是出于好奇。句意为:出于好奇,他与古币经营共通过电话取得了联系后,拿着那枚古币去了经营公司。故选B。【小题11】考查动词及上下文的呼应。A. replying回答;B. repeating重复; C. contacting联系;D. begging乞讨,乞求。根据后文He showed the coin gifted他展示了他的硬币,说明他去了经营公司之前先同那个公司电话联系。句意为:出于好奇,他与古币经营共通过电话取得了联系后,拿着那枚古币去了经营公司。故选C 【小题12】考查动词及上下文的呼应。A. charged 充电;B. consisted组成;C. attended参加;D. managed管理。根据后文told him in excitement, It is worth a(n)&&&&&!能够告诉他硬币值多少钱,证明这个人是这个公司的管理者。句意为:管理那家公司的人盯着那个硬币,激动地跟他说。故选D。【小题13】考查名词及上下文的呼应。A. shame羞耻,羞愧;B. prize奖品,奖赏;&&
C. surprise惊奇;D. pleasure快乐。根据前文told him in excitement,他激动地说,说明是What a surprise!多么令人惊奇的事。句意为:太令人吃惊了!故选C。【小题14】考查形容词及上下文的呼应。A. private私人的;B. fresh新鲜的;C. rare稀有的;&
D. casual 随便的。根据后文several centuries old这枚硬币有几个世纪的历史,所以这枚硬币应是稀有的。句意为:这枚硬币非常稀有,有几个世纪的历史。故选C。【小题15】考查名词及上下文的呼应。A. value价值;B. fortune财富;a fortune&&&一笔巨款;可数名词C. wealth财富,不可数名词;D. effort努力。根据后文他获得amount of money一笔钱。所以这是一笔巨大的财富。句意为:它值一大笔钱。故选B。【小题16】考查形容词及上下文的呼应。A. unexpected以外的,意想不到的;B. unlucky不幸的,倒霉的;C. unlimited无限制的;& D. unnoticed被忽视的,未被注意的。根据前文the beggar gave him a very old coin,是那个乞丐给他的硬币,没想到这枚硬币有几个世纪的历史。所以他得到的这笔钱是没想到的。句意为:一收到这笔意想不到的钱,他高兴地跳了起来。故选A。【小题17】考查动词及上下文的呼应。A. hide隐藏;& B. share分享;C. cover包括;&&
D. spare节约。根据前文searched everywhere to find the old man who gifted him the coin.他到处寻找给他硬币的那个老人,说明他想与老人分享这笔钱和自己的快乐。句意为:他想与那个老人分享那笔钱故选B【小题18】考查名词及上下文的呼应。A. wisdom&智慧;B. chance&机会;C. hope希望;D.luck运气,幸运。根据后文enthusiasm about the future他对生活重新充满热情,也就是说他对生活重新充满了希望。故选C。【小题19】考查动词及上下文的呼应。A.changed改变;&& B. damaged损害;&&&&&&&& C. lost&&&&遗失;&D. rewarded奖赏。根据后文It always comes back,好心有好报的事情总是循环的。故选D。【小题20】考查名词及上下文的呼应。A. courage勇气;B. promise许诺;&C. memory记忆;&&&&&&&&& D. kindness好意,善良。根据前文Kindness will be 54 rewarded&.善良总会得到回报。句意为:一个好的人生中最好的部分就是那些微小的,不记名的,容易遗忘的充满爱心与善良的行为。故选D。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
THE CHARM OF CHARITY A poor young man lost his job and had no one to help him. Helpless, homeless an...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“THE CHARM OF CHARITY...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“THE CHARM OF CHARITY A poor young man lost his job and had no one to help him. Helpless, homeless and hopeless, he decided to commit suicide. He 36all the coins he had with him and bought a ripe banana wrapped in an old newspaper. He opened the packet and started to eat his last food 37an old beggar approached him. With trembling lips, the beggar told him that he hadn’t had anything to eat for several days and was too weak to walk. The young man felt 38. So he didn’t eat the banana. 39, he gave the banana to the beggar. The beggar ate it with great joy and 40____him. While leaving, the beggar gave him a very old coin, saying, “Thank you very much. You gave me everything you had. Kindly accept this coin as my gift 41your kindness.”After the old man left, he 42glanced at the piece of paper used to wrap the fruit. There he saw a(n) 43from an agency dealing with old coins. Anyone 44old coins was invited to visit the agency and receive suitable price for their old coins on the spot. Out of simple 45, he carried the coin to the agency after 46it by phone. He showed the coin gifted by the beggar. The person who 47the agency stared at it and told him in excitement, “What a ____48! It is very 49and several centuries old. It is worth a(n)50!” Jumping with joy on receiving the 51amount of money, he searched everywhere to find the old man who gifted him the coin. He wanted to 52his joy and the money with the beggar. But he could not find him anywhere. Since then, he started a new life with renewed 53and enthusiasm about the future.Kindness will be 54. It always comes back! As William Wordsworth wrote,“ The best part of a good life is the little, nameless, unremembered acts of 55and love.”【小题1】A.collectB.spreadC.spottedD.donated【小题2】A.whileB.whenC.before D.until【小题3】A.worriedB.nervousC.pityD.guilty【小题4】A.Still B.ThusC.BesidesD.Instead【小题5】A.scoldedB.admiredC.respectedD.thanked【小题6】A.in search forB.in terms ofC.in return forD.in favor of【小题7】A.carelesslyB.purposelyC.ImmediatelyD.normally【小题8】A.suggestionB.advertisementC.appealD.requirement【小题9】A.possessingB.seeingC.orderingD.deserving【小题10】A.distrustB.curiosityC.wonderD.hobby【小题11】A.replyingB.repeatingC.contactingD.begging【小题12】A.charged B.consistedC.attendedD.managed【小题13】A.shameB.prizeC.surpriseD.pleasure【小题14】A.privateB.freshC.rareD.casual【小题15】A.valueB.fortuneC.wealth D.effort【小题16】A.unexpectedB.unluckyC.unlimitedD.unnoticed【小题17】A.hideB.shareC.coverD.spare【小题18】A.wisdomB.chanceC.hopeD.luck【小题19】A.changedB.damaged C.lostD.rewarded【小题20】A.courage B.promiseC.memoryD.kindness”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“THE CHARM OF CHARITY A poor young man lost his job and had no one to help him. Helpless, homeless and hopeless, he decided to commit suicide. He 36all the coins he had with him and bought a ripe banana wrapped in an old newspaper. He opened the packet and started to eat his last food 37an old beggar approached him. With trembling lips, the beggar told him that he hadn’t had anything to eat for several days and was too weak to walk. The young man felt 38. So he didn’t eat the banana. 39, he gave the banana to the beggar. The beggar ate it with great joy and 40____him. While leaving, the beggar gave him a very old coin, saying, “Thank you very much. You gave me everything you had. Kindly accept this coin as my gift 41your kindness.”After the old man left, he 42glanced at the piece of paper used to wrap the fruit. There he saw a(n) 43from an agency dealing with old coins. Anyone 44old coins was invited to visit the agency and receive suitable price for their old coins on the spot. Out of simple 45, he carried the coin to the agency after 46it by phone. He showed the coin gifted by the beggar. The person who 47the agency stared at it and told him in excitement, “What a ____48! It is very 49and several centuries old. It is worth a(n)50!” Jumping with joy on receiving the 51amount of money, he searched everywhere to find the old man who gifted him the coin. He wanted to 52his joy and the money with the beggar. But he could not find him anywhere. Since then, he started a new life with renewed 53and enthusiasm about the future.Kindness will be 54. It always comes back! As William Wordsworth wrote,“ The best part of a good life is the little, nameless, unremembered acts of 55and love.”【小题1】A.collectB.spreadC.spottedD.donated【小题2】A.whileB.whenC.before D.until【小题3】A.worriedB.nervousC.pityD.guilty【小题4】A.Still B.ThusC.BesidesD.Instead【小题5】A.scoldedB.admiredC.respectedD.thanked【小题6】A.in search forB.in terms ofC.in return forD.in favor of【小题7】A.carelesslyB.purposelyC.ImmediatelyD.normally【小题8】A.suggestionB.advertisementC.appealD.requirement【小题9】A.possessingB.seeingC.orderingD.deserving【小题10】A.distrustB.curiosityC.wonderD.hobby【小题11】A.replyingB.repeatingC.contactingD.begging【小题12】A.charged B.consistedC.attendedD.managed【小题13】A.shameB.prizeC.surpriseD.pleasure【小题14】A.privateB.freshC.rareD.casual【小题15】A.valueB.fortuneC.wealth D.effort【小题16】A.unexpectedB.unluckyC.unlimitedD.unnoticed【小题17】A.hideB.shareC.coverD.spare【小题18】A.wisdomB.chanceC.hopeD.luck【小题19】A.changedB.damaged C.lostD.rewarded【小题20】A.courage B.promiseC.memoryD.kindness”相似的习题。豆丁微信公众号
君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
Maybe God wants you to meet many wrong people before you meet the right one,so when this happens ,you’ll be thankful.也许上帝让你在遇见那个合适的人之前遇见很多错误的人,所以,当这一切发生的时候,你应该心存感激。
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
经典伤感唯美语句 Thank you for comforting me when
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='http://www.docin.com/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口-You look sad. What has happened?-Everyone us to win the match, but we lost.A.expects B.expectedC.hopes D.hoped 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
—You look sad. What has happened?—Everyone ________ us to win the match, but we lost.A.expects B.expectedC.hopes D.hoped
B【解析】试题分析:句意:——你看起来很悲伤。怎么啦?——大家都期待我们获胜,但是我们输啦。expect sb to do sth期望某人干某事;hope sb 接从句,但不能说hope sb to do sth。根据语意和语境,应该用一般过去时,故选B。考点:考查动词。
练习册系列答案
科目:初中英语
来源:学年甘肃白银平川区第四中学七年级上期末英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
Beijing is ______ the north of Gansu and ______ the north of China.A. in B. inC. to D. on
来源:学年山东省滨州地区九年级12月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
动词应用。阅读短文,用所给动词的适当形式填空,必要时添加助动词或情态动词。(每小题1分,共10分)Lion lived in a forest alone. He always dreamed that other animals would respect (尊重) him by 1. (follow) him and bowing before him.One day Mouse ran through the jungle and tripped (绊倒) over Lion’s paws. Lion 2.(wake) up by him, feeling angry. “How dare you 3. (run) over my paws!” he shouted. Mouse 4. (catch) by him. And Lion continued shouting, “On the second thought, I’m hungry now, and you’ll make a delicious meal.”Mouse cried out, “King Lion, do you think I should 5. (pardon)? If you let me live, your kindness will always 6. (remember). And some day, I might be able to help you.”“How could such a powerless little mouse ever help me?” That thought made Lion 7.(laugh) so much that he decided to let Mouse go.A week later, Lion was walking through the jungle when he stepped onto a hunter’s net. The net scooped (勾) him up.Lion’s frightened shouts 8. (hear) by Mouse. He ran to help. Mouse quickly chewed (咬) through the ropes 9. (make) a hole in the net. Soon, Lion was free. Lion looked down at the little mouse. “Thank you for saving my life,” said Lion. “I was mistaken. I used to 10. (think) you powerless. But you’ve proved yourself a great friend!”
I got up late and _____ to school without having breakfast.A. ran into B. rushed outC. ran after D. ran off
________ our surprise, he failed the math exam.A.In B.On C.To D.At
My parents tell me not to eat food that stays out overnight, _______it tastes ____. .A. well B. goodC. good D. well
After a long walk, the old man ___________be tired now.A. can’t B. mustC. has to D. need
来源:学年江西赣县第二中学九年级上第二次月考英语试卷(解析版)
—Eric stayed at home because he hurt ________ when he went home by bike.—Sorry to hear that. Let’s visit after school.A. politely B. badlyC. happily D. gradually
来源:学年江苏南京钟英中学九年级上1月阶段性测试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完形填空
完形填空 (共10题,每题1分,共 10分 )What is school life like for a schoolboy? A schoolboy’s life is in preparation for the real battle of life. It is also full of interest.One of the first important in a schoolboy’s life is to get as much knowledge and good mind-training as he can . His main business in school is to . He has to read the books that he is in the classes . He has to do the homework assigned to him.Another part in a school boy’s life is the strict discipline (严格的纪律) . At school there are . If he breaks them, he will get punished. This strict discipline is very for him when he enters society. It can teach him some very necessary virtues on the road to a life .School is a place for a schoolboy to learn the life in society is like. For in the classroom and on the playground, he has to be with his schoolmates and not members of his . He cannot do as he does at home. He soon learns the lessons of give-and-take, to be polite and to for others , which is also the way when he has to carry himself in society . A schoolboy’s life has its interesting and healthy part. Games and physical exercise not only him strong , but also teach him how to work with others in the spirit of team work .1.A. ways B. roads C. parts D. ideas2.A. learn B. play C. work D. train3.A. studied B. taken C. bought D. taught4.A. classes B. students C. rules D. grades5.A. useless B. good C. exciting D. highly6.A. successful B. rich C. challenging D. kind7.A. how B. what C. that D. why8.A. team B. class C. grade D. family9.A. look B. love C. care D. need10.A. have B. make C. let D. help
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 Thelostworld 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信