cat am a i sadcatthecuteis连词成语句

Chen Lee was a schoolteacher in Henan. Chen had a beautiful white cat,and he loved her very much. But a very sad thing happened one day. A rich man’s car ran over the cat,and that was the end of her. 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
&Chen Lee was a schoolteacher in Henan. Chen had a beautiful white cat,and he loved her very much. But a very sad thing happened one day. A rich man’s car ran over the cat,and that was the end of her. Chen ran out onto the road.“Oh,you poor dear thing! ”he cried. “What shall I do without you? You were the light of my life. ”People stopped and cried with Chen. The rich man stopped his car and came back. He put his arms around Chen and said,“I am very,very sorry about this accident. Please let me... ”“You don’t know! ”Chen cried. “She was a wonderful pupil!”“A pupil?”the man asked. “This Cat? What do you mean?”“You couldn’t buy any cat like her!” Chen said. “I taught her every day and she could talk,sir!”“Oh,that’s amazing!And I’m so sorry!But anyhow please take this,” the man said. He took a thick pad of notes(纸币)from his pocket. “Here,have this. It is all I have now. I know it’s not enough,but will you forgive(原谅)me?,’Chen took the money. “Maybe,” he said. “I’ll try to get another cat. And I must do all the work again. ”The rich man went away in his car. A woman said to Chen: “ Was it true? Could your cat really talk? What could it say?”“It was true,madam(夫人).”Chen answered. “My cat had many difficult lessons. At last she could say MI AW,the Chinese word for CAT. ”( & ) 1. What was Chen’s job? He &&&&&& .A. taught cats &&&&B. was a teacherC. bought and sold cats &&&&D. was a doctor( & ) 2. What was “the end” of Chen’s cat?A. Her lessons stopped. &B. Chen sold her to a rich man.C. She began to learn. &D. She died in an accident.( & ) 3. What could Chen’s cat say? She could say &&&&&& .A. Miaw &&&&B. the word catC. many Chinese words &&&&D. Chen’s name( & ) 4. Why did the people stop and cry with Chen? Because &&&&&& .A. they didn’t like the rich man &B. they were poorC. &he cried so hard &D. the cat was a wonderful pupil( & ) 5. How many lessons did the cat have? &The true answer is &&&&&& .A. three hundred &&&&B. one lesson every dayC. many difficult lessons &&&&D. no lessons at all
&1. B &2. D &3. A &4. C &5. D
题目来源: &
练习册系列答案
科目:初中英语
“Should I send my boss a birthday present?” “Is it OK to wear a red dress to a wedding?” When Americans are unsure &about the most appropriate(适当的)way to behave,they &often look &forthe answer in &Emily Post’s &Book of Etiquette. It’s a large book that tells people how &to &behavepolitely in any kind of situation,from business to home to travel.Emily Post was bom in 1872. She wrote many articles for newspaper about etiquette,and in 1922 she put them together in a book. Ms Post died in 1960, but her book has been reprinted more than 90 times since then. Her daughter,granddaughter,and now her great-granddaughter have all helped to rewrite it.The book’s advice has been changed a lot since 1922. For example,the section on etiquette for sports once talked about tennis and golf. Now,you’ll also find snowboarding and in-line skating. And the newest edition includes etiquette rules for sending e-mails and using cell phones.1.判断正(T)误(F)。( & ) 1) Many Americans learn about rules of behavior from Emily Post’s book.( & ) 2) Emily Post’s Book of Etiquette has never been changed since 1922.( & ) 3) The book doesn’t include etiquette rules for playing golf.( & ) 4) Emily Post’s great-granddaughter probably wrote the book’s rules about cell phones and e-mails.( & ) 5) Emily Post is the most famous American newspaper writer today.2.根据首字母提示补全单词。1) I s & & &my father a gift for his birthday.2) 1 like to read Emily Post’s Book of E&& && .3) It’s a book telling people how to behave g&& && .4) Mr Post d&& && in 1960.5) The newest edition i&& && etiquette rules for sending e-mails and using cell phones .
&Every June,parents drag their kids to bookstores. For kids w 1&& && love to read,summer and books go together like Harry Potter and Quidditch. But if you don’t like reading,the summer book list can be like a summer c 2&& && You know the scene(情景): Your parents rush around the bookstore,pretending(假装)to be happy. They c 3&& && half a dozen books,a 4&& && if they had just found jewels on sale for $5.95. Then they put these treasures into your hands:“How a 5&& && this one?” Mom asks,pushing book after book into your face. You keep on s 6&& && your head. At last she will say, “Just pick something! ” You choose a book just to get her to calm down(冷静下来).You would rather read the phone book t 7&& && the book you’re taking home with you.In fact,you can do something to make things b 8&& &&. When your parents are going to bring&you to the bookstore,take it as an outing. Ask your parents what they read when they were your a 9&& &&. They may not be as hard on you. Remind(提醒)them that reading what they may call “trash” is still reading. If yo can’t find a book that i 10&& && you,don’t get one.1. & &&&&&& 2.&& && 3.&& && &4.&& && 5. &&& &&&&&& 6. & &&&&&& 7.&& && 8.&& && &9.&& &&10. & &&&&&&
我们每天生活在校园里,校园的环境以及我们在那里遇到的人和事,一定会对我们产生影响。请根据这一主题,写一篇80个词以上的英文感想,内容要点如下:1.我们的校园很美,它让我很开心;2.我们的教室宽敞明亮、干净整齐,生活在其中我感到很舒服;3.同学们都很好相处,我们好像是兄弟姐妹一样;4.老师对我们很严格,这让我们不敢懒惰;5.谈几点自己认为美中不足的地方,并说明原因。(至少两点)
The following is a true story. It happened in a small village in Australia,where some dangerous animals live in the forest.Lisa,a 33-year-old mother,went to cook lunch in the kitchen. And her 3-year-old son,Barney,was playing by himself in the garden.Suddenly,a loud cry of Barney came into the mother’s ears. Lisa rushed into the garden in a hurry and found a big snake entwining(缠绕)the little boy with its terrible body and trying to eat the boy. It was a boa(蟒蛇).Lisa was terrified and quite angry. She made up her mind to save her son from the snake’s mouth.It was great mother’s love that made Lisa forget what she faced,She took up a hoe(铜头)from the ground and beat the boa as hard as she could.One . . . two . . . with the hoe,Lisa beat the snake repeatedly,but useless. The little boy’s voice and breath were getting weaker and weaker. Lisa’s heart was broken and she got nearly mad.Suddenly Lisa put away the hoe and threw herself to the boa,opened her mouth and bit into the boa’s back. Lisa was really mad.The boa was so badly hurt that it let go of Barney and moved into the forest hurriedly. It had never known how a woman had such terrible sharp teeth. On halfway home,the boa died.It was great mother’s love that saved the little boy.( & ) 1. When she came into the garden,Lisa found &&&&&& .A. her son was in danger of losing his lifeB. her son was playing with a big shakeC. a boa was eating her sonD. Barney was fighting with a boa( & ) 2. In this passage the writer mainly wants to tell us &&&&&& .A. a boa was a dangerous animalB. the boy was too young to fight against the boaC. how sharp the mother’s teeth wereD. how great mother’s love was( & ) 3. The word “terrified” means &&&&&& in &Chinese.A.激动的 &B.平静的C.惊恐的 &D.难过的( & ) 4. Lisa failed in fighting against the &boa at first just because &&&&&& .A. she was worried about her own lifeB. the boa was so strongC. she was too oldD. she was afraid that what &&&&she did &would hurt her son( & ) 5. Lisa bit the snake because &&&&&& .A. she hadn’t got any other &way &to &beat the snakeB. she thought her teeth much sharper than the hoeC. her son was entwined by the boaD. she was mad
In most parts of the world,many students help their schools make less pollution (污染). They join “environment club(环境俱乐部)”.In an environment club,people work together to make our environment clean.Here are some things students often do.No-garbage(无垃圾)lunches. How much do you throw away after lunch? Environment clubs ask students to bring their lunches in bags that can be used again. Every week they will select the class that makes the least garbage and commend(表扬)it to the whole school!No-car day. On a no-car day,nobody comes to school in a car—neither the students nor the teachers!Cars give pollution to our air,so remember:Walk,jump,bike or run.Use your legs!It’s lots of fun !Turn off the water!Do you know that toilets can waste(浪费)twenty to forty tons of water an hour? In a year,that would fill a small river!In environment clubs,students mend those broken toilets.We love our environment. Let’s work together to make it clean.1.选择最佳答案。( & ) 1) Environment clubs ask students &&&&&& .A. to run to school every dayB. to take exercise every dayC. not to forget to take carsD. not to throw away lunch bags( & ) 2) From the passage we know the students usually have lunch &&&&&& .A. at school &&&&B. in shops &C. in clubs &&&&D. at &home( & ) 3) On a no-car day, & &&&&&& will &take &a &car to school.A. both students and teachers &&&&B. only studentsC. neither students nor teachers &&&&D. only teachers( & ) 4) After students mend toilets,they save &&&&&& .A. a small river &&&&B. a club &C. a lot of water &&&&D. a toilet( & ) 5) The writer wrote the passage to ask students to &&&&&& .A. clean school &&&&B. make less pollutionC. join clubs,D. help teachers2.根据首字母提示补全单词。1) Many students help their schools make 1 &&&&&& pollution.2) In an environment club,people work t &&&&&& to &make our environment clean.3) Every week they will choose the class that makes the least garbage and commend it to the w &&&&&& school!4) Cars g&& & & our air.5) We must work hard to m &&&&&& our &environment &clean.
&Chuck Wall teaches management and human relations at Bakersfield College. He walked into class one day and told his students that their h 1&& & & was to perform one act of random (任意的) kindness. His students did not understand the assignment(任务),but the professor would not answer their questions. He e 2&& & & them to find out by themselves.One week later,the students entered the classroom excitedly to s 3&& & & their stories. One student told the story of distributing blankets to the homeless. Another said that he had contacted a long lost friend. And the third one r 4&& & & that he had helped a dog find its owner. The students were energized(激励)by the good feeling,and wanted other people to be kind,too. W 5&& & & the support of local businesses,the students made stickers for cars inviting people to do something k 6&& & & for others. They sold the stickers and decided to donate the money to a center for the blind—not surprising as Professor Wall is blind.Since then,s 7&& & & kindness activities have been organized in schools all over the world. Many schools organize a Random Acts of Kindness Week a 8&& & & November 13, to celebrate World Kindness Day. Some schools will perform d 9&& & & kind acts,such as making a new friend,helping someone,doing community service,or raising money for a charity on different days of a Random Acts of Kindness Week. Students learn to c 10&& & & about others and see how small actions make the world a better place.1. & &&&&&& 2.&& & & 3.&& & & &4. & &&&&&& 5. & &&&&&& 6. & &&&&&& 7.&& & & 8.&& & & &9. & &&&&&& 10. & &&&&&&
& The poor are very wonderful people. One evening, my sister and I went out and picked up four people from the street. One of 1 was in a most terrible condition. I told my sister, "You 2 the other three. I take care of this one who looks 3 ”So I did for her all that my love could do. I 4 her in bed,and there was such a beautiful smile on her face. She held my hand as she 5 "Thank you",and then she died. I could not help but examine my heart before her. I asked myself 6 I would say if I were in her place. My answer was very simple. I would say I was hungry,cold,homeless, and I was dying, or something else. But she gave me her thankful love,then died&7&a smile on her face.& I am going to try to make a home for more homeless people, because I believe that love begins at home,and if we can create a home for the poor, 8&love will pass on. And through this love,we will be able to bring peace to the poor. So let us always 9 each other with a smile, for the smile is the10 of love. And once we begin to love each other naturally,we will do something for others.( & ) 1. A. us&&&&B. them & & C. you&&&&D. many '( & ) 2. A. look for&&&&B. listen to & C. catch up with&&&&D. look after( & ) 3. A. worse&&&&& B. stronger & &C. better&&&&& D. healthier( & ) 4. A. gave&&&&B. threw & &C. put&&&&D. pushed( & ) 5. A. spoke&&&&B. told & &C. said&&&&D. shouted( & ) 6. A. which&&&&& B. what & & C. when&&&&& D. how( & ) 7. A. with&&&&B. in&C. from&&&&D. of( & ) 8. A. less and less&&&&B. little and little& & & &C. more and more&&&&D. fewer and fewer( & ) 9. A. meet&&&&& B. to meet & & &C. met&&&&& D. meeting( & ) 10. A. begin&&&&B. beginning & & &C. end&&&&D. ending
One day Mark Twain t 1 & & his father that he had b 2&& & the rule of the school. According to the rule,he had to p 3&& & for five dollars or was b 4&& & before the whole school. His father said it was too bad to h 5&& & their family shamed in front of the whole school. He a 6&& & to give Mark Twain five dollars to h 7&& & over to the teacher. But before g 8&& & him the money,he gave him a good beating. As he h 9 && &one beating at home and had got used to it,he decided to t 10&& & another beating at school and kept the five dollars. Thus he earned his first bit of money in his life.1. &&&&&& 2.&& & 3. && &&4.&& & 5. &&&&&&& 6. &&&&&& 7.&& & 8.&& & &9.&& & 10. &&&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号fatcatburglarAnonym00se
Is this lore
Rough Animator! I like it because you can onion the frame kind of like flip note studio on the DSi.
Rough Animator
It’s called Rough Animator I think on the App Store for the IPad
Jingle Bell Rock
Oh my god that’s amazing, she looks like an alien lol
wait... theres a hag skin coming???
()There are more people playing killers at the moment, so there are a limited amount of survivors that can go in a lobby. So you’re likely waiting for a game to end.
I recognized that glow anywhere, that’s procreate!
What a good boy!
This is America
Ah! I love make your choice on Freddy, it’s so helpful whenever you start the domino effect
Literally came to comment this.
(self)Did they change it back to the old version? He seems like he walks like his old spooky way
We are here to stress test and give suggestions. So yes we shall continue to say what is fun and what’s not fun about the turrets lol
The reason I asked is because I saw a thread where deathgarden was available for pre order (I got the beta so I followed and found this today) so it was more of a question.
(self)They said when you own both DBD and DG you get cosmetics in both games. Is that still the case? Did anyone get the cosmetics in dbd today?
I saw that video too
If the devs are 15 minutes late for the PTB tomorrow we are able to legally leave
What’s wrong with you? Lol
Nurse: “MY DIET DR.KELP? DONT TELL ME YOU FORGOT MY DRINK!”
Nope, because the scrake has a special animation
Yup, I got prestige killers and survivors, I probably play a little more killer though当前位置:
>>>I have a ______ cat at home. I like playing with it. [ ]A...
I have a ______ cat at home. I like playing with it.
A. two years old
B. two-year-old
C. two-years-old
题型:单选题难度:中档来源:0113
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“I have a ______ cat at home. I like playing with it. [ ]A...”主要考查你对&&形容词&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
形容词:简称adj.或a,形容词用来修饰名词或代词,表示人或事物的性质、状态,和特征的程度好坏与否,形容词在句中作定语,表语,宾语补足语。她是一个好学生,她学习努力。She is a good student, and she works hard.这辆自行车很贵。This bike is expensive.对不起,我现在很忙。I am sorry, I'm busy now.你为这次会议做好准备了吗? Have you got everything ready for the meeting?形容词的语法功能:一、作定语He is the greatest writer alive.他是依然健在的伟大的作家。Somewone else has done it.别人已经做了这事。二、作补语形容词做主语补足语和宾语补足语时,可以表示其现状、状态,也可以表示某一动作的结果,并常用在表示“认为,看待”的动词如believe,prove,consider等候。例如:The news made her sad.这消息使他感到非常悲伤。Don't marry young.不要早婚。三、作状语形容词或形容词短语可作状语,形容词作状语时,可以看作是“being+形容词”结构的省略,可表示时间、原因、条件、方式、强调或伴随状况等意义。例如:Enthusiastic,they are co-operative.热心的时候他们是很合作的。Rich or poor, young or old, we all have problems.不管是穷人还是富人,不管是年轻人还是老人,我们都有问题。四、做表语The ship was adrift on unknown seas.那艘船在陌生的海域漂流。五、做主语Old and young joined the discussion.Rich or poor meant the same to him.作感叹语Very good!Say it again.Stupid!He must be crasy.形容词的几个特殊用法:most 同形容词连用而不用 the, 表示 " 极,很,非常, 十分"。 It's most dangerous to be here. 在这儿太危险。 I cannot do it, it's most difficult. 我干不了这件事,太难了。 "The+形容词比较级..., the+形容词比较级..." 表示 " 越... 就越..."。 The more you study, the more you know. 你学的越多, 就知道的越多。 The more I have, the more I want. 我越有就越想要有。 The more, the better. 越多越好。 " 形容词比较级 + and + 形容词比较级 ", 表示 " 越来越... "。 It's getting hotter and hotter. 天气越来越热了. It's pity he is getting poorer and poorer. 真可怜他越来越穷了。 The computer is cheaper and cheaper. 计算机越来越便宜。 The more and more people focus on the meeting next year. 越来越多的人关注明年的会议。 主语+谓语(系动词)+as+形容词原形+as+从句。表示两者对比相同。 This box is as big as mine. 这个盒子和我的一样大。 This coat is as cheap as that one. 这件衣服同那件衣服一样便宜。&I study English as hard as my brother. 我同我兄弟一样学习努力。 the + 形容词 表示某种人。 He always helps the poor. 他经常帮助穷人。 I like to have a talk with the young. 我喜欢同年轻人谈话。 The rich sometimes complain their empty life. 富人有时抱怨他们空虚的生活。 The police led the old man across the street. 警察领老人横过马路。
以-ly结尾的形容词1) 大部分形容词加-ly可构成副词。但 friendly,deadly,lovely,lonely,likely,lively,brotherly,仍为形容词。改错:(错) She sang lovely.  &&&&&&&&&& (错) He spoke to me very friendly.   (对) Her singing was lovely.  (对) He spoke to me in a very friendly way.2)有些以-ly 结尾的词既为形容词,也为副词。daily,weekly,monthly,yearly,earlyThe Times is a daily paper.The Times is published daily.
too+adj.+to句型&& “太…而不能”& He is too young to go to school.&=He isn’t old enough to go to school.&=He is so young that he can’t go to school.形容词的位置:1.形容词一般放在名词前作定语?&& 单个形容词修饰名词时,一般要放在名词的前面。它们的前面常常带有冠词、形容词性物主代词、指示代词、数词等。例如:?&& a red flower一朵红花?an interesting story一个有趣的故事?&& six blind men 六个盲人?my own house我自己的房子?如果有两个或两个以上的形容词修饰一个名词时,则由它们和被修饰的名词之间的密切程度而定,越密切的形容词越靠近名词。如果几个形容词的密切程度差不多则按音节少的形容词放在前面,音节多的形容词放在后面。&& 2.当形容词所修饰的词是由some,any,every,no等构成的不定代词时,形容词必须置于名词之后。例如:?&& &&& She has something new to tell me.?她有一些新的情况告诉我。?&& &&& I have nothing important to do today.?今天我没有重要的工作要做。?&& &&& Do you know anybody else here??这儿你还有认识的人吗??&& 3.形容词后面有介词短语或不定式短语时,形容词必须置于名词之后。例如:?&& &&& It is a problem difficult to work out.?这是一道难以解决的问题。?&& &&& Edison is a student difficult to teach.?爱迪生是个很难教的学生。?&& &&& This is a kind of flowers easy to grow.?这是一种易栽的花。?&& 4.用 and 或 or 连接起来的两个形容词作定语时一般把它们放在被修饰的名词后面。起进一步解释的作用。例如:?&& &&& All people,young or old,should be strict with themselves.?&& &&& 所有的人,无论老少,都应该严格要求自己。?&& &&& We are building a new school, modern and super.?&& &&& 我们正在建一所现代化的高档次的新型学校。?&& &&& All countries, rich and poor, should help one another. 所有的国家,无论穷富都应该互相帮助。?&& 5.有少数形容词,如enough和possible,既可置于所修饰的名词前面也可以置于它所修饰的名词之后。例如:?&&& Do you have enough time(time enough)to prepare?你有足够的时间做准备吗??&&& Maybe it will be a possible chance(chance possible)for you.或许它将成为一次可能的机遇。6.有些形容词,置于名词之前与之后,含义不尽相同。例如:?&& the writer present 出席的作者?&& the present writer 现在的作者?7.表示长,宽,高,深,及年龄的形容词,应放在相应的名词之后。This river is about 100 metres wide.The building is more than 50 metres tall.&He is less than 40 years old.8. enough修饰名词时,在名词前后都可以。They said that they had enough food.=&They said that they had food enough.&enough 修饰形容词和副词,位于其后。&He is old enough to join the army.&He isn’t old enough to go to school.9.形容词else通常放在疑问代词,疑问副词或不定代词后&what/who/where/when/when else&something/anything/nothing…else&What else did you do?&Do you have anything else to say?10.由两个或两个以上的词组成的形容词词组修饰名词时须放在名词之后。This is the book easy to read.这是一本容易读的书。形容词知识拓展:名词化的形容词:有些形容词可以和定冠词连用,表示一类人或事物,这时,它相当于一个名词,可作主语或宾语;表示一类人时,看作复数,表示一类事物时,通常看作单数。Robin Hooh(罗宾汉) hated the rich and loved the poor.The old are taken good& care of in American.the+形容词,常见的短语有:the old/the young/the sick/the white/the black/the rich/the poor/the dead(死者)形似副词的形容词:以-ly结尾的词通常是副词,但是下列词为形容词。friendly& lonely (孤独的) ;lively (活着的);lovely(可爱的)复合形容词的类型:(1)名词+过去分词& man-made satellite 人造卫星(2)形容词+现在分词& a good-looking man(3)形容词+名词& second-hand cars(4)数词+名词-ed&& three-legged chairs三条腿的椅子(5)数词+名词& 400- metre race(6)副词+现在分词& hard-working students(7)副词+过去分词& well-known writers(8)形容词+形容词& a dark-red jacket(9)形容词+过去分词& ready-made clothes 成品服装含有形容词的常用句型:(1) It’s+adj. of sb. to do sth.(good/ kind/nice/polite/clever/foolish… )It’s very kind of you to help me.(2) It’s +adj. for sb. to do sth.(difficult/easy/hard/dangerous/usefulinteresting/important…)It’s important for us to learn English well.(3)下列形容词后常跟动词不定式&表示情感或情绪的形容词:glad,pleased,sorry,sad,afraid,thankful…&I'm glad to see you.表示能力,意志或推测的形容词:ready,able,sure,certain…&I’m sorry to hear that.某些现在分词和过去分词可作形容词the moving story 令人感动的故事a moved boy&& 一个被感动的男孩a frightened child 一个被吓到的孩子a frightening film 一个恐怖电影
发现相似题
与“I have a ______ cat at home. I like playing with it. [ ]A...”考查相似的试题有:
11501912224012400623790711551969181}

我要回帖

更多关于 iamsad 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信