请问与汽车相关的理解中有没有一个叫day off`技术的?怎么理解相关函数翻译?

Sina Visitor System明天我家里有事需请一天假,请批准 的翻译是:Something my family needed a day off tomorrow, please approve the 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
明天我家里有事需请一天假,请批准
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Tomorrow I take a day off something at home, please approve
My home will have thing that will need to have one day off tomorrow, please sanction
Something my family needed a day off tomorrow, please approve the
Tomorrow I shall go home for a day off and requested approval to
In my family will have the matter to have tomorrow please a day vacation, please authorize
相关内容&a商品的质量没保证 正在翻译,请等待... & a可是我不会 But I cannot & a勇敢的心脏高于一切! The brave heart is higher than all! & aInternational Billing Address (including Canada) 正在翻译,请等待... & acashmere beige 开士米灰棕色 & aOver 30 years of experience in life sciences laboratory automation and medical devices with focus on drug discovery and biospecimen management 在30年生活经历科学实验室自动化和医疗设备期间与焦点在药物发现和biospecimen管理 & aYour character is your desting. 您的字符是您desting。 & a我想去街角新开的四川餐馆试一试 I want to go to the corner newly opened Sichuan restaurant to try & aEvey day morning when i get up, you and sunshine are both here, this is i want to lives…... Evey天早晨,当我起来时,您和阳光这里两个,这是我要居住...... & a清华大学的陈伯蠡谈论了球墨铸铁的焊接性问题,指出球墨铸铁的焊接存在的问题等。 Qinghua University's Chen uncle wood-boring insect discussed the modular cast iron weldability question, points out the modular cast iron the welding existence question and so on. & atom has left beijin for last october 汤姆有左beijin上10月 & a请问医院怎么走 Ask how the hospital does walk & aThe main idea of passage is 段落主要想法是 & a住在敬老院,老人会感到孤独、无助,被他们的孩子抛弃了 Lives in the home for the elderly, the kind of group life insurance felt is lonely, is no use to, is gotten rid by theirs child & a很多女孩 Very many girls & athis authorization shall continue in effect unless terminated by the company or me with thirty (30)days written notice to the other party 这授权实际上将继续,除非由公司或我终止以给另一个党书面的通知三十(30)天 & athat the three linear peptides all possessed antigenicity.
& a接受自然的洗礼 正在翻译,请等待... & a最近有什么好电影 正在翻译,请等待... & aAdhering to innovation, and constantly promote technological progress in enterprises. 遵守创新,和经常促进技术进展在企业中。 & aproject
organization
can divide
phases 正在翻译,请等待... & aCarries forward to the respective fund 发扬对各自资金 & aCAS No.-9,3-(S)-(+)-(1-Carbamoyl-1,1-diphenylmethyl)... 正在翻译,请等待... & aIf that does not reveal the corruping drive,try enabling special pool
& a英国天气冷吗? English weather cold? & a希望自己順利? Hopes smoothly oneself? & a美国的送报员把报纸从花园里特制的管子塞进来 正在翻译,请等待... & a双子座大厦 正在翻译,请等待... & a1、您的性别: 正在翻译,请等待... & aJust now we received your fax for the documents of 10kgs 我们刚才接受了您的电传为10kgs的本文 & aconn'tor conn'tor & adynamically 动态地 & aplease make sure that we meet to night at 10.00pm 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我努力从今日开始,工夫要用在刀刃上 ,每天都要有目标,都要有进步。 I start diligently from today, the free time must use on the knife edge, every day must have the goal, all must have the progress. & a鱼锅 Fish pot & a四川华宇石油钻采装备有限公司 The Sichuan China space petroleum drills picks the equipment limited company & a针对这种现象,提出了基于边缘的Bandelet变换 In view of this kind of phenomenon, proposed based on the edge Bandelet transformation & acar je suis seule,et ma pauvre ?me pleure 因为我是单独和我恶劣的心脏哭泣 & aStep 3 (a) MagnaValve (c) air valve 第3步 (a) MagnaValve (c)气门 & apchlor pchlor & a冻结订单解除权限已经申请好,现在有这个权限的用户是wan.s. The freeze order form relieved the jurisdiction already to apply, now has this jurisdiction user was wan.s. & aavis A G. The non-destructive impulse response test inNorth America:[J].NDT&E International,5~193 正在翻译,请等待... & a摔东西 Falls the thing
& aKindly be informed that Document Preparation is completed for DocPrep Ref 诚恳地是消息灵通的文件准备为DocPrep Ref完成 & a无论我们面临多大困难我们依然手牵手 Regardless of we faced with many are greatly difficult our still hand connecting rod & a他对父母的忠告从来都不认真考虑 正在翻译,请等待... & aHong Kong GTS OUTSOURCING UNIT 香港GTS采购单位 & a无论我们遇到多少困难我们依然手牵手 Regardless of we encounter how many difficulty we still the hand connecting rod & aChapitre I. 第i.章。 & a回肠 Ileum & aI am writing to inform you that I wish to move into a new room next term 正在翻译,请等待... & a可能下周回复我们 Possibly next week replies us & a一次王爷以赛马嫁女 正在翻译,请等待... & a好想出去旅游~~~好想做一个自由旅行者~~ よい旅行~~~に出口に自由な旅行者の~~を作りたいと思ってよくほしい & adwater dwater & a明天我家里有事需请一天假,请批准 In my family will have the matter to have tomorrow please a day vacation, please authorize &[翻译] 麦田里的守望者 - 第一章 - 简书
[翻译] 麦田里的守望者 - 第一章
这周的选文是&麦田里的守望者&
作者: J.D.塞林格(美) 出版时间: 1951年
英文原版地址:
参考翻译版1:
译者:施咸荣.
参考翻译版本2
译者: 孙仲旭
最近被人安利的一本据说很经典的美国小说,听说在60年代的美国是一部现象级作品.不过我到网上阅读中文译本的时候感觉翻译的实在太生硬了!也许由于年代久远,当时的翻译行业不是很成熟?总之为了阅读本书,笔者将按自己理解逐章翻译该作.此翻译版本仅供个人学习用途.不得商业转载.
If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, an what my lousy childhood was like, and how my parents were occupied and all before they had me, and all that ****David Copperfield*** kind of crap, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth. In the first place, that stuff bores me, and in the second place, my parents would have about two hemorrhages apiece if I told anything pretty personal about them. They're quite touchy about anything like that, especially my father. They're nice and all--I'm not saying that--but they're also touchy as hell. Besides, I'm not going to tell you my whole goddam autobiography or anything. I'll just tell you about this madman stuff that happened to me around last Christmas just before I got pretty run-down and had to come out here and take it easy. I mean that's all I told D.B. about, and he's my brother and all. He's in Hollywood. That isn't too far from this crumby place, and he comes over and visits me practically every week end. He's going to drive me home when I go home next month maybe. He just got a Jaguar. One of those little English jobs that can do around two hundred miles an hour. It cost him damn near four thousand bucks. He's got a lot of dough, now. He didn't use to. He used to be just a regular writer, when he was home. He wrote this terrific book of short stories, The Secret Goldfish, in case you never heard of him. The best one in it was "The Secret Goldfish." It was about this little kid that wouldn't let anybody look at his goldfish because he'd bought it with his own money. It killed me. Now he's out in Hollywood, D.B., being a prostitute. If there's one thing I hate, it's the movies. Don't even mention them to me.
如果你想了解我的故事,也许你会想知道我是哪里人,我那傻b的童年是是怎样的,以及我爸妈在我出生前的生活是怎样的这类《大卫 - 科波菲尔》式的屁话。不过实话说我根本不想说这些。因为首先这些废话无聊的要死,其次,我爸妈如果知道我谈论他们的私事估计会气吐血。他们对这种问题特别敏感,特别是我爸。——我不是想诋毁他们,他们其实人不错,但是他们真的很敏感易怒。再说我他妈又不是要写个自传啥的。我只是想说上个圣诞节前的一些傻b事儿,这些事后来搞得我有点崩溃了,不得不跑来现在的地方放松放松。这些事我也和我在好莱坞的哥哥DB说过。好莱坞离我现在住的这小破地方不算远,事实上DB每个周末都来看我,我还打算下个月搭他的车回家去。这家伙刚花了将近4000美金搞了一台捷豹,英国货,时速能开到200英里,真鸡巴有钱!不过DB原来可没这么阔,那时候他还是个宅在家里的普通作家。还写过一个带劲的短篇小说集《秘密金鱼》,不知你有没听说过。其中最棒的一篇就是《秘密金鱼》,讲的是一个小孩自己掏钱买了一条金鱼但是谁也不给看的故事,这故事我喜欢的要命!不过现在DB堕落了,卖了屁股去了好莱坞。我最讨厌的就是电影,最好不要有人跟我提这茬。
lousy :讨厌的,污秽的
crap :废话,屎
hemorrhages :出血
apiece :每人 , 每个
touchy :敏感的,易怒的
autobiography :自传
madman :疯子
run-down :破旧,衰弱,精疲力竭
Hollywood :好莱坞
crumby :可怜的
practically :实质上,几乎
Jaguar :捷豹(品牌名),美洲虎
buck :美元,雄鹿
terrific :了不起的,优秀的
prostitute :被收买的,妓女
mention :提及,说起
Where I want to start telling is the day I left Pencey Prep. Pencey Prep is this school that's in Agerstown, Pennsylvania. You probably heard of it. You've probably seen the ads, anyway. They advertise in about a thousand magazines, always showing some hotshot guy on a horse jumping over a fence. Like as if all you ever did at Pencey was play polo all the time. I never even once saw a horse anywhere near the place. And underneath the guy on the horse's picture, it always says: "Since 1888 we have been molding boys into splendid, clear-thinking young men." Strictly for the birds. They don't do any damn more molding at Pencey than they do at any other school. And I didn't know anybody there that was splendid and clear-thinking and all. Maybe two guys. If that many. And they probably came to Pencey that way.
我要从我离开潘西高中那天说起. 潘西高中在宾夕法尼亚州的埃杰斯镇. 也许你听说过,也许你还见过他们的广告什么的,他们在成千上万的杂志上投广告 , 广告的内容无非就是一个马术高手骑着马越过篱笆,好像你在潘西除了打马球就没事干一样.然后在马的图片底下还有一句话:我们从1888年起就开始培养聪明优秀的年轻人才. 纯属放屁,潘西和其他学校一样根本没培养什么人才.我也没听说过学校里有什么优秀聪明的家伙.也许有那么几个.但是他们进潘西之前就已经是那样了.
Pennsylvania :宾夕法尼亚州
fence :篱笆 栅栏
hotshot :高手
polo :马球
underneath :在...之下
molding :塑模
splendid :杰出,精彩的
strictly :严格
Anyway, it was the Saturday of the football game with Saxon Hall. The game with Saxon Hall was supposed to be a very big deal around Pencey. It was the last game of the year, and you were supposed to commit suicide or something if old Pencey didn't win. I remember around three o'clock that afternoon I was standing way the hell up on top of Thomsen Hill, right next to this crazy cannon that was in the Revolutionary War and all. You could see the whole field from there, and you could see the two teams bashing each other all over the place. You couldn't see the grandstand too hot, but you could hear them all yelling, deep and terrific on the Pencey side, because practically the whole school except me was there, and scrawny and faggy on the Saxon Hall side, because the visiting team hardly ever brought many people with them.
总之那是星期六, 有一场橄榄球比赛,对手是撒克逊霍尔中学,这赛事在潘西中学可是件大事.并且那是年前的最后一场比赛,要是潘西输了,大家估计得以死谢罪.我记得当天下午三点, 我在汤姆森山顶上准备看球,就站在那门在独立战争中使用过的破大炮边上.那里视野不错,能看见整个场地和场地里边冲杀的双方队员 . 虽然看不见看台 , 但是可以听见观众们的喊声 . 潘西队的支持者喊声震天 , 因为基本除了我全校都在那儿. 而撒克逊霍尔队支持者的吆喝声就稀稀拉拉的 , 因为客队没法带太多人来.
cannon :大炮
Revolutionary War :美国独立战争
bash :冲撞 ,揍
scrawny :瘦弱 , 皮包骨
faggy : 娘娘腔的
There were never many girls at all at the football games. Only seniors were allowed to bring girls with them. It was a terrible school, no matter how you looked at it. I like to be somewhere at least where you can see a few girls around once in a while, even if they're only scratching their arms or blowing their noses or even just giggling or something. Old Selma Thurmer--she was the headmaster's daughter--showed up at the games quite often, but she wasn't exactly the type that drove you mad with desire. She was a pretty nice girl, though. I sat next to her once in the bus from Agerstown and we sort of struck up a conversation. I liked her. She had a big nose and her nails were all bitten down and bleedy-looking and she had on those damn falsies that point all over the place, but you felt sort of sorry for her. What I liked about her, she didn't give you a lot of horse manure about what a great guy her father was. She probably knew what a phony slob he was.
赛场上没有几个妹子, 因为潘西只允许三年级的女生进入球场, 不管你怎么认为, 反正我觉得这种校规特别恶心. 所以我选择待在至少能偶尔看见一两个妹子的地方. 尽管她们大多数时间只是在挠胳膊擤鼻子或者傻笑啥的. 校长的女儿塞尔玛 萨摩 倒是经常来看球, 不过她不是那种能够勾起人兴趣的类型. 不过她人倒是挺好. 有一次坐公车出城的时候我坐在她旁边,还和她随便聊了几句. 我还挺喜欢她, 她的鼻子很大, 指甲啃的破破的, 看着像在出血, 还他妈把胸垫的巨高, 让人看着感觉挺无语的. 不过我欣赏她的是她从来不会逼逼他爸的那些光荣往事, 也许因为她知道他是个虚伪的饭桶.
scratch :抓挠
giggle :傻笑 , 咯咯笑
falsie :胸垫
manure :粪
phony :虚假的
slob : 懒汉 , 笨蛋
The reason I was standing way up on Thomsen Hill, instead of down at the game, was because I'd just got back from New York with the fencing team. I was the goddam manager of the fencing team. Very big deal. We'd gone in to New York that morning for this fencing meet with McBurney School. Only, we didn't have the meet. I left all the foils and equipment and stuff on the goddam subway. It wasn't all my fault. I had to keep getting up to look at this map, so we'd know where to get off. So we got back to Pencey around two-thirty instead of around dinnertime. The whole team ostracized me the whole way back on the train. It was pretty funny, in a way.
我之所以站在山顶不下去看球的一个原因其实是我刚刚和学校的击剑队一道从纽约回来. 我他妈是这个破击剑队的领队, 牛逼吧. 我们一早去纽约参加一场和麦克彭尼中学的一场击剑比赛来着, 不过最后比赛没成, 因为我把件和其他全部装备都他妈忘在地铁上了. 这怨不得我, 因为我得一直看着地图, 不然我们根本不知道在哪下车. 最后我们本来应该在晚餐时回来的, 结果下午2点半就回到了潘西, 这一路上我被整个击剑队给孤立了, 某种程度上这也挺有趣的.
foil :金属箔片,此处指击剑用的花剑
ostracize :排斥,孤立,放逐
The other reason I wasn't down at the game was because I was on my way to say good-by to old Spencer, my history teacher. He had the grippe, and I figured I probably wouldn't see him again till Christmas vacation started. He wrote me this note saying he wanted to see me before I went home. He knew I wasn't coming back to Pencey.
I forgot to tell you about that. They kicked me out. I wasn't supposed to come back after Christmas vacation on account of I was flunking four subjects and not applying myself and all. They gave me frequent warning to start applying myself--especially around midterms, when my parents came up for a conference with old Thurmer--but I didn't do it. So I got the ax. They give guys the ax quite frequently at Pencey. It has a very good academic rating, Pencey. It really does.
还有一个原因是因为我正打算去找老斯宾瑟告个别,他是我的历史老师. 他得了流感, 我觉得我在圣诞节假期开始之前是见不到他了.他给我写了张纸条说想在我回家之前见见我. 因为他知道我不会再回来了.
对了忘了告诉你, 我被开除了, 因为我不努力用功, 挂了4门科, 所以学校让我在圣诞假期过后别再回来. 校方多次警告我要认真学习, 特别是期中考之前, 老绥摩校长还请了我爸妈开家长会, 不过我总当耳边风. 所以我就给开了, 潘西经常这么开人. 他们的教育水平排名很靠前, 这倒是真的.
grippe :流感
flunk :不及格
frequent :频繁的, 时常发生的
midterms :期中考
conference :会议, 讨论, 协商
Anyway, it was December and all, and it was cold as a witch's teat, especially on top of that stupid hill. I only had on my reversible and no gloves or anything. The week before that, somebody'd stolen my camel's-hair coat right out of my room, with my fur-lined gloves right in the pocket and all. Pencey was full of crooks. Quite a few guys came from these very wealthy families, but it was full of crooks anyway. The more expensive a school is, the more crooks it has--I'm not kidding. Anyway, I kept standing next to that crazy cannon, looking down at the game and freezing my ass off. Only, I wasn't watching the game too much. What I was really hanging around for, I was trying to feel some kind of a good-by. I mean I've left schools and places I didn't even know I was leaving them. I hate that. I don't care if it's a sad good-by or a bad goodby, but when I leave a place I like to know I'm leaving it. If you don't, you feel even worse.
十二月的天气冷的一逼, 这个破山的山顶更是如此. 我没带手套之类的保暖衣物, 只穿了一件两用夹克. 因为上周我的驼色毛大衣在寝室被人偷了, 而且我的毛皮手套也在那件衣服的口袋里. 这学校到处都是贼. 虽然很多学生来自有钱人家, 不开玩笑的说, 我感觉越是贵族化的学校, 小偷越多. 总之我站在那座破大炮边上看着球赛 , 感觉要冻死了. 不过实际上我并没有专心看比赛, 我在这里到处乱晃其实是想感受一下离别的氛围, 我的意思是, 我曾经在甚至自己都没感觉到的情况下离开过一些学校或者其他什么地方, 这种感觉令我厌恶. 我不在乎离别本身是好是坏, 是否悲伤, 但是我一定要心里有数. 否则我会感觉更加糟糕.
teat :奶头,奶嘴
glove :手套, 戴手套
camel :骆驼的, 驼色的, 暗棕色的
fur-lined :毛皮内衬的
crook : 骗子, 坏蛋, 钩子
wealthy :富裕的
hang around :闲逛, 徘徊
I was lucky. All of a sudden I thought of something that helped make me know I was getting the hell out. I suddenly remembered this time, in around October, that I and Robert Tichener and Paul Campbell were chucking a football around, in front of the academic building. They were nice guys, especially Tichener. It was just before dinner and it was getting pretty dark out, but we kept chucking the ball around anyway. It kept getting darker and darker, and we could hardly see the ball any more, but we didn't want to stop doing what we were doing. Finally we had to. This teacher that taught biology, Mr. Zambesi, stuck his head out of this window in the academic building and told us to go back to the dorm and get ready for dinner. If I get a chance to remember that kind of stuff, I can get a good-by when I need one--at least, most of the time I can. As soon as I got it, I turned around and started running down the other side of the hill, toward old Spencer's house. He didn't live on the campus. He lived on Anthony Wayne Avenue.
幸运的是,我突然想起了一些事让我感觉好了些: 大概十月的某一天, 我和罗伯特 蒂奇纳还有保罗 坎贝尔在教学楼前扔橄榄球, 他们人都不错, 尤其是蒂奇纳. 那时候已经接近晚餐时间, 天色渐暗. 不过我们还是玩个不停直到天色暗到连球都看不见了, 最后生物老师赞比西先生从楼里伸出脑袋来, 告诉我们赶紧回去准备吃晚餐. 如果我能想起这些往事的话, 在告别的时候拿出来聊聊应该能烘托一个不错的气氛 --至少大多数情况下应该是. 于是趁着我还没忘掉这会, 我赶紧转身下山向老斯宾瑟的家跑去. 他家不在校区, 在安东尼韦恩大街.
chucke :抛掷 , 丢弃
academic :学术的,学者
biology :生物学
I ran all the way to the main gate, and then I waited a second till I got my breath. I have no wind, if you want to know the truth. I'm quite a heavy smoker, for one thing--that is, I used to be. They made me cut it out. Another thing, I grew six and a half inches last year. That's also how I practically got t.b. and came out here for all these goddam checkups and stuff. I'm pretty healthy, though.
Anyway, as soon as I got my breath back I ran across Route 204. It was icy as hell and I damn near fell down. I don't even know what I was running for--I guess I just felt like it. After I got across the road, I felt like I was sort of disappearing. It was that kind of a crazy afternoon, terrifically cold, and no sun out or anything, and you felt like you were disappearing every time you crossed a road.
Boy, I rang that doorbell fast when I got to old Spencer's house. I was really frozen. My ears were hurting and I could hardly move my fingers at all. "C'mon, c'mon," I said right out loud, almost, "somebody open the door." Finally old Mrs. Spencer opened. it. They didn't have a maid or anything, and they always opened the door themselves. They didn't have too much dough.
我一路狂奔到大门,然后停下歇了口气. 我的气比较短, 其实是一是因为我抽烟抽的厉害 --实际上那是以前的事了, 后来他们逼我戒了烟. 二是我去年一年长了6英寸. 还差点因为这个得了肺结核, 所以要来这里搞些狗屁体检什么的, 其实我健康着呢.
回过气来以后我马上冲过了204大道, 地面上全他妈结了冰, 害我差点摔个狗吃屎, 我自己都不知道我有什么好跑的, 不过我当时就是想跑. 穿过马路之后我有种奇怪的感觉, 感觉像是自己消失了一样, 那个下午特别诡异, 冷的要命又没有太阳, 每次过街都有这种奇怪的消失感.
一到斯宾瑟家我立刻按下了门铃, 我真的冻僵了, 耳朵生疼, 手指也硬了. '快呀快呀'我几乎要大喊大叫,"快开门啊!". 过了一会斯宾瑟太太终于把门打开了, 他们家没什么钱请佣人, 所以都是他们自己开门
inch : 英寸 ,身高
checkup :省察, 体检
"Holden!" Mrs. Spencer said. "How lovely to see you! Come in, dear! Are you frozen to death?" I think she was glad to see me. She liked me. At least, I think she did.
Boy, did I get in that house fast. "How are you, Mrs. Spencer?" I said. "How's Mr. Spencer?"
"Let me take your coat, dear," she said. She didn't hear me ask her how Mr. Spencer was. She was sort of deaf.
She hung up my coat in the hall closet, and I sort of brushed my hair back with my hand. I wear a crew cut quite frequently and I never have to comb it much. "How've you been, Mrs. Spencer?" I said again, only louder, so she'd hear me.
"I've been just fine, Holden." She closed the closet door. "How have you been?" The way she asked me, I knew right away old Spencer'd told her I'd been kicked out.
"Fine," I said. "How's Mr. Spencer? He over his grippe yet?"
"Over it! Holden, he's behaving like a perfect--I don't know what. . . He's in his room, dear. Go right in."
"霍尔顿!" 斯宾瑟太太说道:"真高兴见到你! 进来吧, 你一定冻坏了." 我认为她确实很高兴见到我, 她挺喜欢我, 至少我是这么认为的.
我进门的速度快的你无法想象, "你好啊斯宾瑟太太, 斯宾瑟先生呢?".
"外套给我吧." 她说道, 她有点耳背, 没听见我问的问题.
斯宾瑟太太将我的外套挂在了大厅的衣柜里, 我趁这会功夫用手把头发往后捋了捋. 我留了个平头, 这样可以不用梳头. "近来如何啊, 斯宾瑟太太?" 为了让她听清, 我加大音量又说了一遍.
"我挺好, 霍尔顿", 她关上了衣柜的们,问到: "你最近怎么啦?" 一听这问法, 我就知道老斯宾瑟已经把我被开除的事告诉她了.
"没啥." 我说:"斯宾瑟先生呢? 感冒好了吗?"
"好了! 霍尔顿, 他现在非常好,怎么说呢...反正他就在房间里, 你直接进去找他吧. "
crew cut: 平头
comb : 梳理
rljs by sennchi Timeline of History Part One The Cognitive Revolution 1 An Animal of No Significance 2 The Tree of Knowledge 3 A Day in t...
Why Stock Markets CrashThis page intentionally left blankWhy Stock Markets CrashCritical Events in ComplexFinancial SystemsD i d i e r S ...
The Inner Game of Tennis W Timothy Gallwey Jonathan Cape Thirty-two Bedford Square London Translate by Green 网球的内在运动 前言: 这是一本网球经典书,售出超过70...
翻 译 者(付费):Paul(保尔)、MS.Liu(刘女士)等 中 英 文 校 对:阿若兰 Rick: Okay let me just get my live stream popped up here it’s just not correct right now, s...
A New Dawn Arisesby Dawn McMahon Chapter 1 The Arising To celebrate my transformation and to increase the effect of myfeminization, Mistr...
《西江月·自幼曾攻经史》 自幼曾攻经史,长成亦有权谋。恰如猛虎卧荒丘,潜伏爪牙忍受。 不幸刺文双颊,那堪配在江州。他年若得报冤仇,血染浔阳江口。 《浔阳楼》 心在山东身在吴,飘蓬江海谩嗟吁。 他时若遂凌云志,敢笑黄巢不丈夫 从反诗来看宋江与一般混日子的小吏不同,他并不安于本...
1、不要问自己行不行,只要问自己想不想,因为意愿很重要; 2、目标清晰,永远记得自己想要的,而不是所恐惧的; 3、选择比努力更重要,选择在行动之前, 行动在决定之后,方向不对努力白费! 4、行动是一切的基石,不管你选对选错,还是想不想,行动才有结果 。
ETH数据结构 database_util.go 说明 方法归类整理 数据库体系 LDBDatabase 属于Ethereum代码范围内的最底层数据库是ethdb.LDBDatabase,它通过持有一个levelDB的对象,最终为Ethereum世界里所有需要存储/读取[k...
一、简介 确保系统中一个类只有一个实例。像这样的确保只生成一个实例的模式,即Singleton模式。Singleton是指只含有一个元素的集合。 二、什么情况下适合使用单例模式? 对于频繁使用的对象,可以省略new操作花费的时间。对于那些重量级对象而言,是非常可观的一笔系统...
却没有坚持下去的勇气。 都会有底气。 却少了我该有的资格。 我是谁? 我只是一个角色的扮演者。 从来不害怕这个地方有空缺。 我没有坚定认真的砝码,除了输,一无所有。 你的心,是执拗的变化着。 突然很伤心,太想要发泄。你不懂我,你又怎么会知道我介意什么呢!}

我要回帖

更多关于 如何理解相关分析 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信